Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > chemtrails      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 stargazer1000
Msg: 130
chemtrailsPage 11 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)

There is nothing really to joke about at least as far as weather modification and cloud seeding go. It is real. I remember reading about it happening in the 70's in our local newspaper. The article below talks about it. It was taking place close to where I live and of course 'good ole' George' then state governor is mentioned in the article.

Yes, cloud seeding occurs. This is not news.

It is done by airplanes at a height which facilitates the chemical...potassium chlorate, potassium perchlorate, silver iodide, frozen carbon dioxide, etc., ...being taken up by updrafts into potential thunderstorms where it can then act as a nucleus for raindrops to develop. However, this happens at a height far below where we see the alleged airliners "spraying."

In fact, at those heights, most thunderstorms "top out" into that anvil shape. So cooling downdrafts would carry the chemicals to the ground and be useless for the intended purpose of creating rain.

It just really is a non-starter people.
 mungojoe
Msg: 131
Chemtrails -- Yup, millions have been guinea pigs!
Posted: 4/20/2010 1:14:09 PM

To Everyone who thinks that their *precious* government could never spray toxic, health destroying chemicals over millions of people >>> Think Again.

Good advice... especially considering the "evidence" provided and it's attempt at fear-mongering...

For example:

dropping huge amounts of zinc cadmium sulphide on the population...

While the Government has insisted the chemical is safe, cadmium is recognised as a cause of lung cancer and during the Second World War was considered by the Allies as a chemical weapon.

Except... They WEREN'T dropping cadmium... it was zinc cadmium sulfide which is a combination of zinc sulfide and cadmium sulfide... Cadmium sulfide is the pigment which is ubiquitous in art... It produces cadmium yellow... and zinc sulfide is a mineral known as sphalerite... often used as a gemstone... No "toxic, health destroying chemicals" there... Sorry...

and:

were exposed to bacteria including e.coli and bacillus globigii

Not all E. coli are health hazards... They do come in NON-VIRULENT strains which were identified decades before this... and there was NO huge E. coli epidemic over this period, pretty good evidence of non-virulence... And B. globigii is a strain of B.subtilis, again NON-VIRULENT and commonly used as a marker in a variety of bio-chemical investigations... Again, no "toxic, health destroying chemicals" there... Sorry, again...

But hey... If it turns your crank to play chicken little and run around claiming the sky is falling... Who am I, or what is logic, to do to stop you...
 stargazer1000
Msg: 132
chemtrails
Posted: 4/22/2010 9:28:39 AM

Contrails ( the usual trails from jet wings) are made
of water vapor, not jet exhaust btw.

The exhaust is invisible. This is the puzzling aspect.
Water vapor that lingers for hours in the sky is odd.
I've seen them unchanged for up to four hours.

Yes, water vapour both in the exhaust and condensed from the atmosphere on the carbon particles of the burned fuel.

As for "lingering" contrails, there is a perfectly good meteorological explanation for that.

As for the "dangerous health-destroying chemicals," you do realize don't you that, if you want to infect a population or endanger their health, there is far more efficient means of doing it? People have been doing it for centuries, in fact.

It's called a "water supply."

Hear "hoof beats?" Think horses, not zebras.
 mungojoe
Msg: 133
Chemtrails -- Yup, millions have been guinea pigs!
Posted: 4/22/2010 12:56:24 PM
I don't know if I mentioned this, but my above post is an article published in the Observer (UK newspaper). Also, the information in the article came about by what the government ADMITTED to doing. Do you get that? Is that registering at all?

Yes, you 'mentioned' it... That still does NOTHING to make non-toxic, non-virulent substances into "toxic, health destroying chemicals"... Do YOU get THAT...? Is THAT registering...?

The GOVERNMENT has NO right spraying ANYTHING over our heads, anyplace, at any time.

Says who...?

and the few that are outraged might as well just shut up, because the zombies & those in denial outnumber the sane.

Do you mean 'sane' as in screeching about "toxic, health destroying chemicals" when they aren't "toxic, health destroying chemicals"...? Chicken Little had little success in convincing all the other little animals that the sky was falling as well... Do you know why (hint: it had something to do with the words "ludicrous assertion")...?

You're right...between the chlorine, fluoride, and literally hundreds of other chemicals, it's no wonder the masses are quite docile

(oh, but it's all just a *conspiracy theory* right?)

Yep... Pretty much...
 stargazer1000
Msg: 134
chemtrails
Posted: 4/22/2010 1:27:47 PM
(oh, but it's all just a *conspiracy theory* right?)

The moment someone starts talking "government" or "New World Order," then yes. And it's stunning just how often that crap turns up. What you're talking about is incompetence or the problems with old infrastructure, not big dark conspiracy.

Then there's good old fashioned environmental "pollutants" - where my parents live in Northern Ontario is an area with tons of arsenic-bearing rocks. Not enough to kill ya but it's certainly in "the environment."

As for the "gubmint" deliberately "spraying...?" Please!

....and the few that are outraged might as well just shut up, because the zombies & those in denial outnumber the sane.

Oddly enough, the "sane" often end up sounding like ranting lunatics. Ah, delicious irony.
 stargazer1000
Msg: 135
chemtrails
Posted: 4/22/2010 5:31:02 PM

On this day, the sky was completely filled with them, they were all going
in just two directions and crossed, in a pattern. It was like a blanket covering
the sky. I watched and waited for hours and they never changed.
It was over four hours later when they even started to disperse a little bit.

I'm betting not long after that, you had rain (or snow, if winter). Contrails that hang out are usually the result of of the plane passing through a reasonably moist airmass. It's not all that mysterious, really.
 m14shooter
Msg: 136
view profile
History
chemtrails
Posted: 4/23/2010 4:32:17 AM
I have photographed the same two planes flying a grid pattern complete with tail numbers. They both made multiple passes over the same area. Funny how there wont be a trail in the sky and then you see planes flying back and forth that are not in any flight pattern and then the grid appears. If you don't have days worth free time to watch the skies you will always think they are not doing this on purpose. When you see the same two planes flying a grid you know they are up to something. Owners of solar power systems are reporting their systems are producing less power and especially around the time the chemtrails appear.
 stargazer1000
Msg: 137
chemtrails
Posted: 4/23/2010 6:19:26 AM

I have photographed the same two planes flying a grid pattern complete with tail numbers.

What altitude were they at? Were they jet liners? If you were, how did you read tail numbers from 35,000 feet away? You'd need something like this:

http://www.rcopticalsystems.com/telescopes/24military.html

Sesnas? Were you watching a weather modification a.k.a. cloud seeding project under way? In which case, really, not a great mystery there. That's been done for years.

Owners of solar power systems are reporting their systems are producing less power and especially around the time the chemtrails appear.

Really? Citations?

Because really, beyond the "yeah, I've seen this. It's all a conspiracy" you normally hear, when it comes to actual proof, it's usually sorely lacking.
 mungojoe
Msg: 138
chemtrails
Posted: 4/23/2010 12:56:07 PM
Person volunteering to be a human guinea pig by essentially giving up their right to optimum health SAYS:

Really...? And you CAN provide sound, scientific evidence that people who don't buy into the "chemtrails conspiracy" is giving up their right to optimum health...? I ask this because, so far, no-one has provided any such thing, especially not here... I've seen a news articles that 'fear monger' by equating non-toxic, non-virulent substances with similar sounding substances (kind of like saying "They dumped some potassium chloride and we all know that chlorine is poisonous and potassium is volatile")...

Where is the evidence...? The dead or disease ridden bodies directly linked to this "massive poisoning" of the populace...?

Since now we have to face your ridicule if we don't think and do as you demand by jumping on board the ostrich train.

No need... That train has already left the station... They call it the "Chemtrail Express", the 'sister engine' of the "Vaccine-induced Autism Express"...
 m14shooter
Msg: 139
view profile
History
chemtrails
Posted: 4/23/2010 1:03:16 PM
Yeah they were jets. I got tail numbers many times and the planes are owned by a company that does cia and military contract work. I also got shots of a lot of US military planes doing this too. I have very high end cameras and have lenses that are pushing 100K that get me the shots on still cameras and video. When the shots are cleared for publication from the client that is paying the bills I will post them.

Bottom line is I want all the aerial spraying stopped including weather modification. Arizona used to have a great monsoon season and it ceased for the most part when the chemtrails started appearing. I have projects I have been trying to shoot for years and the weather modification crap is affecting my getting shots I need. Also getting sick of shooting a project and having to strip the sky from the shot because of the trails through the sky. I have had to reschedule many shoots because of this crap and I want it stopped, you are probably one of the people that believe in the global warming crap too.
 stargazer1000
Msg: 140
chemtrails
Posted: 4/23/2010 1:58:43 PM

you are probably one of the people that believe in the global warming crap too.

Yeah, and you're probably one of those people who buy into the big conspiracy theories, new world order, UFOs and other woo-woo nonsense.

See? Two can play at that game!
 mungojoe
Msg: 141
chemtrails
Posted: 4/23/2010 5:17:13 PM
To think people don’t conspire, plot and scheme behind people’s backs to get things to go the way they see fit is ridiculous.

Strawman... No-one ever said people don't make plans to do bad things...

Newton’s Theory of gravity, Darwin’s theory of evolution and Einstein’s theory of relativity.

See... THIS is where you start to lose people... Attempting to compare 'chemtrails', or 'new world order' or 'reptiloid alien shape-shifting slave masters', to these theories by proximity is what is ridiculous...

The problem is over 95% of the main news media propaganda is false. Over 95% of all the conspiracy theories is disinformation.

And ludicrous, home-made statistics tossed out to sound informed and authoritative is where you lose them completely...

So... once again, I'll ask this question... Chicken Little had little success in convincing all the other little animals that the sky was falling as well... Do you know why...?
 stargazer1000
Msg: 142
chemtrails
Posted: 4/24/2010 5:21:24 AM

For me … Bottom line is … Chemtrails are unhealthly and I don’t believe any military should be spraying this extra crap in our skies. No reason is good enough.

The problem being the immediate assumption that these are "chemtrails" and not "exhaust or contrails." The latter requires only a basic understanding of meteorology and physics to understand. The former requires elaborate machinations by various unnamed or assumed agencies running clandestine operations for unknown but presumed dark and nefarious purposes.

Oh Occam, where are you!? How we mourn your passing.

… The false assumptions people make …
… The false conclusions people jump to …
I will be here wishing you a Happy New Years on Jan 1 2013

Thank gawd, common sense somewhere!
 late™
Msg: 143
chemtrails
Posted: 4/24/2010 6:01:42 AM
^^^ IF ...there is anything legit to this, it will never be taken seriously because too many of the (woo woo) tinfoil beanie crowd have jumped on board.
 Twilightslove
Msg: 144
view profile
History
chemtrails
Posted: 4/24/2010 7:14:26 AM

^^^ IF ...there is anything legit to this, it will never be taken seriously because too many of the (woo woo) tinfoil beanie crowd have jumped on board.

I was told one time that someone thought I was cheating on them and I told my best friend about that. She said "Well you know it is the ones who are accusing who are usually the ones doing". Light bulb moment.....she was so right about that one...

Makes you wonder just who the tinfoil beanie crowd really is......

There is a picture in my profile of these chemtrails. The picture is not that awesome as I'm not a photographer and it was taken with my cell phone. Describing what I saw.......I would say that these trails took on a basket weaving effect and covered the sky. Logically speaking there is no way that planes normally maneuver that way so it does make one wonder why. Of course, I saw this when most people were stuck in buildings working so many people might not have had the opportunity to see things like this. It was around 9:15 AM.
 late™
Msg: 145
chemtrails
Posted: 4/24/2010 7:54:30 AM
Chemtrail protection apparatus:

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/
 Twilightslove
Msg: 146
view profile
History
chemtrails
Posted: 4/27/2010 7:58:35 AM
The following link is a company that does cloud-seeding and/or weather modification for those who are skeptical about the validity of such things as chem trails.

http://www.weathermodification.com/cloud-seeding.php

Check out Weather Modification, Incorporated and see what you think.
 stargazer1000
Msg: 147
chemtrails
Posted: 4/27/2010 8:12:28 AM

The following link is a company that does cloud-seeding and/or weather modification for those who are skeptical about the validity of such things as chem trails

Weather modification has already been acknowledged as a reality in this thread. However, the term "chem trail" usually refers to the visible and lasting contrails left behind by passing high altitude jets and that they are part of some black-ops government conspiracy to do something nasty to the public below.

It also requires a significant denial of normal and observable weather phenomenon and a great deal of common sense.
 mungojoe
Msg: 148
chemtrails
Posted: 4/27/2010 1:38:44 PM

The following link is a company that does cloud-seeding and/or weather modification for those who are skeptical about the validity of such things as chem trails.

What, exactly, does cloud-seeding (a decades old practice) have to do with skepticism over "chemtrail conspiracy" lunacy...? Is this like the claims of GHWB using the term "new world order" being proof of the existance of reptiloid, shape-shifting alien slave masters...? Just want to be clear on the logic behind the connection you are inferring...
 stargazer1000
Msg: 149
.Gov admits to Chemtrails
Posted: 6/4/2010 1:32:15 PM
As I said before your last attempt to rejuvenite this tired old topic, no one is arguing cloud seeding. It's decades-old. However, I would ask the question again, is there any point in pointing out that the website refers to aerosols which come from several sources including industrial processes, airplane exhaust and others, as well as natural sources such as wave action, volcanic activity, dust and forest fires?

None of this has anything to do with dark and nefarious agencies.

Edit:

The ground samples showing dangerous levels of this are disturbing to say the least..

Welcome to life in an industrial society.
 stargazer1000
Msg: 150
.Gov admits to Chemtrails
Posted: 6/10/2010 5:46:12 AM

It is certainly strange to wake up to a clear blue sky, and by mid afternoon the sky is full of this haze created by these ever expanding aircraft trails! Yet on other days, there is similar traffic with NO residual trails what so ever!

Then, might I suggest you crack a book on basic meteorology.

It's so typical of the era that we live in. Odd, with communication being as good as it is! Few of us really know the truth about anything, when it boils right down to it.

Actually, the Internet has been the biggest boon to the conspiracy theory crowd ever. You always have a platform for the nuttiest ideas and an audience who will gobble it up as gospel, just for the opportunity for a little vainglorious posturing and declarations that "we know the truth!"
 RichenLosAngeles
Msg: 151
chemtrails
Posted: 8/26/2011 4:31:59 PM
Maybe its from one of those mach 20 gliders they've been testing.
 OnlineFishBowl
Msg: 152
chemtrails
Posted: 3/6/2012 10:41:39 AM
any body else know a lot of people with breathing problems lately? if breathing in aluminum, barium, sulfur & possible genetically modified airborne pathogens doesn't bother you, please stop reading.

geo-engeneering - contrails vs chemtrails. learn the difference & how they effect us. do some research on your own to find out more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uF8cv5eG7qI
 OnlineFishBowl
Msg: 153
chemtrails
Posted: 3/6/2012 10:44:04 AM
that vid was 3 years old. here's what was happening over my city just a month ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8aOxrgej2I
 Twilightslove
Msg: 154
view profile
History
chemtrails
Posted: 3/13/2013 12:05:28 PM
Al Gore admits there are chemtrails.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SrrWXurroWw
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > chemtrails