Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > chemtrails      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 stargazer1000
Msg: 101
chemtrailsPage 5 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)

Blah, blah, blah. Classic SHILL misdirection technique....

Classic "'fingers in the ear' lalala don't confuse me with FACTS!" paranoid response.

FLYGUY51 has a Federal Aviation license. Do you think he has anything he can tell you? Can anyone say conflict of interest? Misdirection?

Can you say actual informed source. And where do you think flyguy actually lives? I'm suspecting that he would live on the same ground that the rest of us do. So vested interest for him as much as anyone else. Or did that little bit of LOGIC escape you? Stay away from the koolaid.

In fact, how do we know that you aren't actually a shill for another agency that only wants us to think that the jets are spraying chemicals when the real plot is to use magnets on the plane to control our minds? Hunh? Can you prove that isn't true? Can't! Can you!? I knew it!
 big pacific
Msg: 102
view profile
History
chemtrails
Posted: 2/10/2010 6:14:37 AM

Now you shills take a crack at the obvious on/off switch these pilots are hitting...

Spew on about tinfoil, different altitudes, temperatures, control testing, blah, blah, blah....

Attack the messenger instead of asking the real questions like a concerned citizen. Brilliant.

So did you test those "chemtrails" for toxins? Or are you just spewing bullshit without facts AGAIN.
 stargazer1000
Msg: 103
chemtrails
Posted: 2/10/2010 7:14:42 AM

Now you shills take a crack at the obvious on/off switch these pilots are hitting...

The clear tell of the preconceived notion is in the word "obvious."

In other words, "don't confuse me with 'facts.'"
 flyguy51
Msg: 104
chemtrails
Posted: 2/10/2010 7:35:00 AM

I don't think I alleged additives were being introduced for nefarious purposes. What I might allege is that not informing the public about the introduction of known toxins to the air we breathe is nothing short of criminal.

Hmmm... there's a rat's eyebrow of difference between those two allegations. You claim not to claim very much but you insinuate rather serious accusations (with only anecdotal evidence). When called on these insinuations, you retreat from them as you just did.

Eventually, your claims will amount to "burning stuff releases toxins"; "there are powerful people who do bad things"; and "toxins can cause cancer." All agreeable points, yes, but we will all wonder how that supports the topic of the thread and will also be irritated at how the debate points are being continually watered down to avoid having a flawed argument, or even an argument at all.
 JustDukky
Msg: 105
chemtrails
Posted: 2/10/2010 7:45:51 AM

When called on these insinuations, you retreat from them as you just did.

You tried to saddle me with a strawman. I shucked it off. Is this what you call "retreating"? I'd say it's more like like throwing the strawman back in your face.

Eventually, your claims will amount to "burning stuff releases toxins"; "there are powerful people who do bad things"; and "toxins can cause cancer." All agreeable points, yes

Thank you...That WAS my point.

we will all wonder how that supports the topic of the thread and will also be irritated at how the debate points are being continually watered down to avoid having a flawed argument, or even an argument at all.

The topic of the thread is whether or not there is any validity to the idea that chemtrails are any different than contrails. I think I've shown that they very well might be. How is that "watering down" the debate...because I won't accept your continual offers of "nefarious conspiracy" strawmen?
 flyguy51
Msg: 106
chemtrails
Posted: 2/10/2010 7:48:41 AM
At the risk of "casting pearls...," airshow aircraft actually do have on/off switches for the smoke oil they disperse. The other explanation is that the attributes of an air mass change constantly over distances and altitudes. Planes can easily fly in and out of air masses that create contrails and those that do not.

By the way, calling people "shills" as a substitute for rebuttal is the very sad, desperate, weak Ad Hom technique you accuse others of using.
 stargazer1000
Msg: 107
chemtrails
Posted: 2/10/2010 7:56:56 AM

I see an on/off of "contrails".
Anyone else see this?

So you see what you expect to see, then. Got it.

But you still haven't answered my challenge. Why? What are you trying to hide?
 big pacific
Msg: 108
view profile
History
chemtrails
Posted: 2/10/2010 8:10:52 AM

At the risk of "casting pearls...,"

i'm with you. You can post any data you want refuting their point and it's part of the "conspiracy", ask them for data?

Youtube videos of planes moving through airmasses of more or less humidity creating "on/off" contrails.

No science, no data, vast speculation with no proof.

http://www.af.mil/shared/media/document/AFD-051013-001.pdf

Check out the second pic, in black and white. APPARENTLY we've been using chemtrails for a LONG time.

OR it's condensation of water vapor normally produced in a piston combustion engine....
 flyguy51
Msg: 109
chemtrails
Posted: 2/10/2010 8:14:59 AM

I'd say it's more like like throwing the strawman back in your face.

It's more like "plausible deniability"-- a technique that the big, bad gubmint uses, you'd have to admit.

Thank you...That WAS my point.

Then you must also be shooting for a promotion to Captain Obvious. Congratulations, Captain. *salutes*

The topic of the thread is whether or not there is any validity to the idea that chemtrails are any different than contrails. I think I've shown that they very well might be.

You haven't stood by any claim of what chemtrails are, how they're made, who makes them, or given any evidence they even exist-- besides "extra long lingering contrails that become sorta like clouds." Woopty doo. That is exactly what I mean by "watering down."

Clearly these are not "airshow aircraft".

Only clear to the biased observer. In an otherwise vague video with no context, the formation, loose though it is, implies military (i.e. fast) airshow/demontration aircraft.
 flyguy51
Msg: 110
chemtrails
Posted: 2/10/2010 8:22:14 AM

Check out the second pic, in black and white. APPARENTLY we've been using chemtrails for a LONG time.

Yes, I posted a similar (or same) photo earlier in this thread-- it was ignored. But I've been told on good authority that chemtrails are different from those innocent contrails...

If you search back on this thread, you'll even see that I posted a link to a photo of a large bird leaving a contrail. Or was it a chemtrail? OMG, even the birds are part of it now!!
 big pacific
Msg: 111
view profile
History
chemtrails
Posted: 2/10/2010 8:33:04 AM
What may I ask does that have to do with anything?
 flyguy51
Msg: 112
chemtrails
Posted: 2/10/2010 8:34:14 AM
You seem to think that possessing one lessens a person's credibility here. In other words, what do you intend to conclude with the answer to that, in both the affirmative and negative?
 stargazer1000
Msg: 113
chemtrails
Posted: 2/10/2010 8:39:17 AM
Actually, this is kind of cool, too...

http://tinyurl.com/ycbjvql

Hmmm...so air compressed at the front of the wing then gets decompressed at the trailing edge, the net result of which is cooling and condensation.

Jeez, if I went to my kitchen, I wonder if I can find this principle in action somewhere in there....!

Yup, I knew it...more of "them" nefariously keeping my food cold! Damn "them!"
 stargazer1000
Msg: 114
chemtrails
Posted: 2/10/2010 8:48:34 AM

What may I ask does that have to do with anything?

Gotta love a good ol' fashioned "red herring." By being a pilot, then clearly flyguy is "one of them!" He's part of the "conspiracy." And the fact that we dare challenge the assertion is only because we're paid shills or hapless dupes.

And yet, has our paranoid friend yet gone up, sampled a contrail for us and brought back the EVIDENCE yet? No? What have we got from him...oh yeah! YouTube videos.

Well, there you have it..case closed! Because YouTube videos are the last and final authority on all things conspiracy related, NWO, chemtrails, ghost orbs, etc., etc. If it's on YouTube, it MUST be true!
 flyguy51
Msg: 115
chemtrails
Posted: 2/10/2010 8:49:41 AM
Frankly, as big pacific pointed out, I don't see the point in answering. And neither should you.

See, it seems that you are trying to establish my credibility by asking me about myself, the truthfulness of which requires... my credibility. The "logic" behind that can be pretty dizzying.

Instead, I think you should use your keen powers of perception and investigative techniques that you have exemplified thus far.
 stargazer1000
Msg: 116
chemtrails
Posted: 2/10/2010 9:01:10 AM

This speaks volumes on your credibility by posting on a subject that you clearly have a conflict of interest in.

And your clear agenda - not to mention your total lack of that crucial thing we call EVIDENCE - doesn't call your credibility into question? Seriously?

No to mention you still haven't answered me about your involvement in mind control magnets! Why not?! What are you hiding?!
 flyguy51
Msg: 117
chemtrails
Posted: 2/10/2010 9:10:17 AM

You clearly have a conflict of interest.

Yes, I do, but it is not the type you believe it is. Rather, I am conflicted over whether I am more interested in trying to actually educate you ("casting pearls") or simply mocking you in your ingrained, self-reinforcing delusions.

By the way, you are free to train towards all the pilot licenses. Then you will KNOW... and your instructor will thank you for employing him/her in these troubled times.
 JustDukky
Msg: 118
chemtrails
Posted: 2/10/2010 9:35:58 AM

You haven't stood by any claim of what chemtrails are, how they're made, who makes them, or given any evidence they even exist-- besides "extra long lingering contrails that become sorta like clouds." Woopty doo. That is exactly what I mean by "watering down."

I don't think of it as "watering down" I think of it as not claiming proof of that which I haven't proved. I'm not looking for proof myself, just enough evidence for probable cause, in anticipation of a massive class action suit one day. I wouldn't even need "proof" in court to win it either, as all a plaintiff needs to win is "the preponderance of the evidence." That is a far cry from proof of claim, yet quite acceptable in the courts.
 JustDukky
Msg: 119
chemtrails
Posted: 2/10/2010 10:09:14 AM
@ Paul

you will get laughed out of any other court anywhere else.

I guess we'll have to see, won't we?...
 JustDukky
Msg: 120
chemtrails
Posted: 2/10/2010 4:26:17 PM

it depends on WHERE you file your lawsuit...

...in a de jure court of the common law.
 desertrhino
Msg: 121
view profile
History
chemtrails
Posted: 2/10/2010 5:39:44 PM

it depends on WHERE you file your lawsuit...

...in a de jure court of the common law.

This makes me laugh almost as much as the Republic of Texas secessionists and the Constitutionalist Movement.

They know they can't get what they want (usually something self-serving and greedy like lower taxes) working WITHIN the system, so they adopt various ploys to get rid of the current system.

Don't you think your plea will fly in the actual legal system that exists?
 JustDukky
Msg: 122
chemtrails
Posted: 2/10/2010 7:30:12 PM
@ Rhino

Don't you think your plea will fly in the actual legal system that exists?

Canada is a common law jurisdiction. Therefore a lawfully convened court of the common law IS the "legal system."
 JustDukky
Msg: 123
chemtrails
Posted: 2/10/2010 7:52:52 PM
@ Paul

So a person that wants to have less than HALF of what they make taken is now greedy and self serving?

Only if you want to keep everything for yourself and not give some away to people you think might need it. I agree you are being robbed by your government, who wants to squander your money any way they please (maybe after "wetting their beaks" a bit with it). What does that accomplish?...It leaves people with less money and a "I gave at the office" mentality that stands in the way of giving out of the generosity of their hearts, first by taking so much that you need most of what is left just to get by and second, by feeling like you already gave till it hurt.

No, I have to agree with you on income tax Paul, it not only robs people of their hard-earned pay, it robs them of their spirit of generosity and even their ability to give to those in need. Income tax would be a bad idea on those grounds alone. You can imagine how angry most people would be if they found out the whole idea of income tax was dreamed up by bankers who wanted to "skim off the top" of the production of a nation by making its people pay the interest that the government owes for borrowing the money from the bank.

You had a couple of guys who tried to swim against the tide, by ordering the government to print its own money, interest free. (bankers hate that). Unfortunately neither Lincoln or Kennedy were loved by the bankers for what they did.
 JustDukky
Msg: 124
chemtrails
Posted: 2/11/2010 12:12:40 PM
@ Paul

the problem lies in that there are those who think that there is no maximum on how much taxes can be taken.

You're quite right.there is nothing wrong with reasonable taxation that is returned to the people in services they require as a society. Where the problem comes in is when you have to pay 5 or 6 times that amount to cover the interest on money the government borrowed 90 years ago (and up to the present day) and never paid back to the bankers, so the banks could keep taking their cut of your earnings year after year on interest for loans the government needlessly made on your grandfather's behalf.
 Twilightslove
Msg: 125
view profile
History
chemtrails
Posted: 2/16/2010 7:28:23 AM

I wonder why this got moved to off topic?

lol.....me too.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > chemtrails