Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TOMic bomb
Msg: 16
what do you do if you male date starts crying in bedPage 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
did you roll over on him???

fatty and skinny lay in bed

fatty rolled over and skinny was dead.
 Helen0426
Msg: 20
what do you do if you male date starts crying in bed
Posted: 10/28/2009 9:47:57 AM
He does sound a little less than balanced, doesn't he? Still, I'd wrap a blanket around him, give him a hanky (I usually carry a couple), hug him, and encourage him to talk about it. Anyone crying is instantly in need of the same care as a sobbing 5-year-old, for me, I can't help myself. But since this is an adult we're discussing, I would probably also accompany all this with a good stiff drink - for me.

And I'd find it a pretty depressing editorial on the state of my sex life, if something like this happened. Ouch. Sorry you went through that.

At least you got a new toy out of it! I'm not a fan of 'em, myself, but as best I can tell, seems most women are. It beats a Kewpie doll as a consolation prize, right?
 littlelynx
Msg: 21
Posted: 10/28/2009 9:58:26 AM
Horrific

Just horrifying
 Sabrosura
Msg: 24
Posted: 10/28/2009 10:13:18 AM
OMG!!! This is just too fawkn funny, OP!!!

If I had a man cry while in my bed, it better be from JOY!!! Otherwise, hand him a tissue, his clothes and out he goes.

And I'm keepin' the VIBRATOR!
 NotElvisJunior
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 10/28/2009 12:16:54 PM
hrlyguy wrote:
Harsh crowd here. If this were a man writing the post, there would be all kinds of outrage if he was with was so insensitive.

I've gotta agree - a man would likely be pilloried by a lot of women if he'd posted the exact same thing the OP did, just with genders reversed.

That said, it IS an unsettling experience - clearly the guy wasn't ready for anything yet - I'm not really sure what you could've done, though, other than to ask him if he wanted to talk about anything.

Even then, I mean, I'm no counselor, and I'm sure most people aren't cut out for that - I don't really know how to handle it had the situation happened to me.
 NotElvisJunior
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 10/28/2009 1:59:05 PM
Accidentally In Love wrote:

NotElvisJunior wrote:
I've gotta agree - a man would likely be pilloried by a lot of women if he'd posted the exact same thing the OP did, just with genders reversed.

Not really. Crazy is crazy no matter how you slice it and it's not gender discriminant.

Oh, I don't doubt that crazy is crazy just as you say - but it seems that women would attack a man for posting something along the lines of what the OP posted.
 GeneralizingNow
Msg: 29
Posted: 10/28/2009 2:01:35 PM
I have to say, I think this is a mean-spirited post.
Poor guy. Yes, his reaction was weird, obviously!
I don't know how I would react, and I probably would tell friends about it, but I doubt I would laugh at him about it. He sounds like he's in a lot of pain, so to me it's not really all that funny.
 nexthyme
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 10/28/2009 3:27:59 PM

I have to say, I think this is a mean-spirited post.

Cas they haven't been to heart warming towards to OP either, so I guess it is just one of those threads where the rocks are being thrown in their glass houses...

Sad thing is, we never REALLY know from minute to minute who's going to go weird on us, and who is ready for what is coming...

I still think he isn't over the last gf, OR is probably cheating on her... Regret what an ugly thing to deal with...
 Ipostonforums
Msg: 31
Posted: 10/28/2009 3:42:27 PM
He probably cried because his last gf was much more attractive and because he left her he had to lower his standards
 Sabrosura
Msg: 36
Posted: 10/28/2009 5:55:06 PM

yes i did consult him and he was upset but when he started talking too himself and showing signs of bereavement i counciled him.

yes its a true story but in all good fun i was not putting this man down he was just not over his girlfriend and i told him its ok... but since that weekend he turned out to be married and was using women on pof...

hey my sense of humour is witty but this chap needed some serious counciling and since he left in the early morning maybe i was lucky too realise men have emotional issues too....

love
big

Great! He's married and has an ex-gf he's mourning.
 Leeanne
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 10/28/2009 6:12:56 PM
Wow judgemental - extremely rude and harsh responses - for shame!

There but for the grace of God, go I

OP good to know you tried to discuss this situation with him - all you can ever do is show some empathy and perhaps make better choices for the future.
 LovinLife_01
Msg: 43
Posted: 10/29/2009 8:33:48 AM
OP, I did find the whole story humorous....what I found even more humorous is a poster who berated and bashed you for even posting the story…...is on another thread whining because someone berated and bashed her for a post she made. I mean really??

OT: I really don't know what I would have done....would be awkward to say the least. I would like to think I would have empathy for anyone who had a "break down" of that sort, period. Him standing there screaming to his "girlfriend" off a balcony, however, IMO...is someone with far more mental/emotional issues, than I am equipped nor trained to handle.

Now him being married on top of him mourning the "girlfriend"....sorry……

That is just a plain NUTJOB!

I, do however... agree with this:

Oh, I don't doubt that crazy is crazy just as you say - but it seems that women would attack a man for posting something along the lines of what the OP posted.

A man would be lambasted for posting about a "woman" crying after sex.

Although, if someone, regardless of gender, hopped out of bed after "sex" with one person and proceeded to stand on a balcony screaming out apologies to their previous "lover" for "letting them down"....I think the other person should not resist the urge to help toss them over that said balcony.
 Sabrosura
Msg: 44
Posted: 10/29/2009 10:43:17 AM

Although, if someone, regardless of gender, hopped out of bed after "sex" with one person and proceeded to stand on a balcony screaming out apologies to their previous "lover" for "letting them down"....I think the other person should not resist the urge to help toss them over that said balcony.

Oh GAWD - what a visual...........gotta laugh at some of the stuff we read on here.
 DaGent
Msg: 46
Posted: 10/30/2009 2:22:41 AM
How far up was the balcony? Why didn't you push him over it? Sounds like you might have been doing him a favor.

I'm JOKING!!!! sort of... LOL
 867love
Msg: 47
Posted: 10/30/2009 2:43:26 AM
i'm sure the warning signs were there, you just chose to ignore them...

Lint Spotter
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 10/30/2009 4:12:21 AM

What a "man" does after they engage in making love is put his arms around his lover, kiss her passionately,touching her entire bode exploring every angle of her body with his mouth and fingers.Thats what a "man" does in order to keep his lover pleasured and aroused so she can feel comfortable for more intercourse. If you ladies feel otherwise, i`am all ears to know why?!
I'd rather the man that gets me the warm cloth, a cold glass of water or better yet, watered down apple juice and a cigarette... no, scratch the cigarette cause I quit smoking...

Give me fifteen to wind down, freshen up and rehydrate... then start all over again...

The second he starts crying, I'm outta there... this wasn't a relationship, it was an intimate encounter...
 TOMic bomb
Msg: 56
Posted: 10/31/2009 7:27:46 AM
if he starts crying then you bit down too hard on his BALLS!!!

ease up on the stones, honey they're SENSITIVE.
 JustMary65
Msg: 59
Posted: 11/1/2009 5:01:53 AM
Um----I've never had a lover cry in bed that I can recall.....but if he started whining about a past lover I'd boot his sorry ass out of bed .....and NEVER ask him back again.
 Sabrosura
Msg: 64
Posted: 11/2/2009 11:45:29 AM

Give him a reason to cry and slap him for being a wuss.

Svetlana Blue
Msg: 67
Posted: 11/11/2009 12:32:07 PM
Hand him a kleenex. Dry his tears and ask him to fk me like he hates me.
 Email Tom Now
Msg: 68
Posted: 12/12/2010 7:17:21 PM
ask him if he needs to chug on over to namby pamby land
and have his cry there, the crybaby JACKWAGON!!!
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 69
Posted: 12/12/2010 7:50:24 PM
oh lord, this is the funniest thread on here I've read in a while.

only two times I've "almost" cried on my first encounter with a woman.

1 - was a gal her cooch smelled soo bad, it was like riot gas. my eyes were burning and began to water. i had to kick her out before it became a full deluge and then she'd fall in love with me.

2- other time was when I caught myself on a string of girls to see how many in a row I could get on first meet. when the last one was getting so to the edge of my lowest standards of bad, I almost cried out of self pity.
 bilby886
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 12/13/2010 8:29:24 AM
crying before sex starts? give him a mercy f###.
after sex ? kick him hard in the balls or twist his nuts to give him something to cry about when hes finished crying then give him a mercy f###.
when he's finished and he hasn't anymore chips or sunnyboys(frozen koolaid thingy) kick his ass out!
 Dan99993
Msg: 71
Posted: 12/13/2010 9:18:35 AM
What a touching story.

A guy who cares about the girlfriend he cheated on

Worbug
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 12/13/2010 9:39:30 AM
Immediately seize his "Man Card" and send it to the appropriate authorities. Then commence to going "Freestyle" on him about how lack of a man he is. Then kick him in the nuts as said above to give him something to cry about, then just kick him out as is, and make him do the walk of shame "Neked" while yelling from the balcony about the whole situation for the neighbors to here. After all that, inform the authorities at POF that he must change his gender to "Women"
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >