Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > how come women initiate the breakup 80% of the time?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cap_n_mORGAN
Msg: 526
how come women initiate the breakup 80% of the time? Page 22 of 54    (14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54)

Quit the condescending tone... I have never talked down to you...
I could, just like you, find information on the net that backs up how I feel too...but, since I really don't care what experts opinions are about my personal beliefs or code of behavior, and I also think I'm reasonably intelligent enough to state my own opinions...why would I ?

Because the question was why do women initiate the break up 80% of the time?
I have no doubt you are smart enough to convey your opinions however your opinions do not match the national numbers!!!
You have said that everybody has different experiences.
While your opinions are based on your life the numbers for the nation show a different story.

Who says...in my firm...I see far more men wanting no faults then women..first, because it is way cheaper, second, because you have to both agree on the terms, and there is no trial where you can get blindsided by something you really don't want...and men only agree to any financial arrangement they are comfortable with, and don't have to let a judge make the decision...beyond their control...it's always costs them less in the end than it would otherwise, both in atty fees and what they provide for the ex financially...reasonable people go this route..non bitter or angry people...Remember it was my ex who suggested the no fault...

National stats say so!!!! By over 70% in fact just because it is not that way in your firm doesn't mean the national numbers are not true!!!

As far as the 50/50 split that is the best a man can do even if he had nothing to do with the divorce. Even if the woman's input was next to nothing! Even if she took 20 lovers while they were married!!!
Do you really think that is fair to a person man or woman that took their vows seriously?

Since in a no fault all parties agree, and often it isn't 50/50 by agreement ( mine wasn't)..unless it is terribly lopsided or one sided.,..judges approve these agreements...men are far likely to lose more in a traditional divorce...

Actually in both my cases I had proof of adultery and neither wanted a trial so they took what I agreed to give them, so both my divorces together cost me about 20 grand, which was more than either brought into the marriages!!!
And they paid the attorneys!!!!

REPEAT: Almost unilaterally....men do better financially with no faults...you are promoting the wrong way if your concern is money...no faults may make it easier to divorce than used to be...but, thank God for that...because, if I would have had to stay in a miserable marriage because I couldn't prove he didn't " love.honor and cherish"...

I posted stats about how the no fault divorce affected crime, suicide, prison and most of these were the children that was affected!!! So no money is not the only concern!!!
I know you won't go back and read them because as you said have formed your opinion on your life!!!

If we want to cut down on divorce...practical things like: pre marriage counseling, instilling in our children the seriousness of marriage, not treating relationships like disposable commodities , or quitting the minute it gets hard..and maybe most importantly...classes or examples on good communication between genders would be far more helpful....you aren't going to stop some people from divorcing...nor are you going to be able to dictate to women any more what they are allowed to do , and what they aren't...

And we could adopt the 5-7 year waiting period for no fault like Europe! It is only for contested no faults so if the couple can come to an agreement then it will go through quickly.
So you have the best of both worlds people that want a quick no fault can get one and the people abusing the system will be less likely to, as they would not be able to get a quick divorce!!!

I am not trying to dictate to women what they can or can't do just level the playing field!!!
 cap_n_mORGAN
Msg: 527
how come women initiate the breakup 80% of the time?
Posted: 4/30/2010 5:56:15 PM

Let's see ... She was a solid, superior student and overachieving young woman in high school, but for some reason, became a shiftless, mentally disturbed and manipulative foodaholic AFTER marriage to a certain someone? What on earth could have possibly happened? I think I'd snap, too!

See I knew you could do it!!!
Never mind that she is currently married to two men!!!
Or the fact she has been married five times altogether!!!!

Guy's you are now responsible for your ex's actions after you marry them. It is your fault if she turns into B1TCHIZILLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 *topchef*
Msg: 528
Posted: 4/30/2010 6:00:48 PM
Women initiate the break up 80% of the time because most of us have to much self respect to put up with a load of BS from someone who is...

1) beating the crap out of them
2) cheating on them
3) a raving alcoholic
4) an irresponsible gambler
5) an unemployed and unemployable deadbeat
6) a mysogonyst azz
7) a loveless, apathetic lump on the sofa
8) verbally and/or emotionally abusive
9) displays chronic criminal behavior
10) unappreciative of anything we bring to the relationship

Guys leave cause they cant get laid. As long as they are still getting their d1ck wet without much effort, they stick around for the rest of the services....cooking, cleaning, laundry etc. The 20% that want more than a warm place to park their poker...leave the relationship.
 happybunny8
Msg: 529
Posted: 4/30/2010 7:29:21 PM
Ok but I do think about them met some and know some. My thinking on them is simple I am going to leave them the hell alone!!!

I'm sorry, but you're dense. You still don't facking get it.

And I love how you think google stats outdo stats from a law firm.
 *lilacwine*
Msg: 530
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2010 7:36:49 PM

Women initiate the break up 80% of the time because most of us have to much self respect to put up with a load of BS from someone who is...

1) beating the crap out of them
2) cheating on them
3) a raving alcoholic
4) an irresponsible gambler
5) an unemployed and unemployable deadbeat
6) a mysogonyst azz
7) a loveless, apathetic lump on the sofa
8) verbally and/or emotionally abusive
9) displays chronic criminal behavior
10) unappreciative of anything we bring to the relationship

Guys leave cause they cant get laid. As long as they are still getting their d1ck wet without much effort, they stick around for the rest of the services....cooking, cleaning, laundry etc. The 20% that want more than a warm place to park their poker...leave the relationship.

At last: someone finally answers the question.
 mr.evil
Msg: 531
Posted: 4/30/2010 7:40:07 PM
Can't resist!!!

Men DON'T initiate the break up 80% of the time cause:

1)inspite of her beating the crap out of him, he's embarassed to admit it, hopes it willl change.
2)cheating on them, yeah got this one covered, goes as well for women, as I truly know.
3)a raving alcoholic, yes usually starts with those wine coolers, before the kids get home from school then escalates, especially if he works OT.
4)irresponsible gambler, seen my share of women in Vegas "with the girls" at the blackjack table, other places as well
5)unemployed deadbeat, how bout a woman who "asks" for him to pay tuition for college, then NEVER applies for a single job?
6)a misandrist azz
7)a loveless apathetic azz on the sofa, you mean like those who toss the clothes in the washer and sit for hours watching "As the stomach turns" or "Days of our lazy wives"?
8)verbally or emotionally abusive, does "we gotta talk" or "you gotta get a better job, I don't care about the economy" or the favorite he says"how was your day dear" she says "fine" slams the bedroom door and is not seen for the night.
9)displays cronic criminal behavior, like shoplifting that dress, he won't let her buy from the mall? Telling him the drains were clogged and she called a plumber, paid him $150 in cash, when there was no clog. Or goes to the doctor 2X a month for pain pills, or scores some crack after picking little johnny up from school?
10)unappreciative of anything we bring to the relationship, gee let me think "you folded the laundry wrong", "you don't cook it that way", "the place is a mess, you don't know how to vacum or dust, I should have done it myself" or.... oh heck too many to list!!!!

The last few pages have been a blast! Frankly I'm bored because most of you are incapable of getting it. The walking wounded are found in substanial numbers in both genders. Some victims of alcohol, drug or physical abuse. Other angered because they can't get access to their kids. Others angered cause they don't have the lifestyle they liked when they had 2 incomes. The list of reasons are endless.

I started out in this thread saying most men fail to communicate. What happened? Did women encourage communication? He11 no!! They took it as open season to pile on.

Then when I blasted the women, men cheered(fools that they are) and women bemoaned me as angry, bitter and with much need of therapy.

You're all fuked up in my mind!

Yeah I'm down on marriage, sorry not likely to change. The laws in most states are stacked in favor of the women, due to the 50's mentality of suzie homemaker. Same with custody. Is it better? Yeah so what, if the women' movement accomplished so little in evening things out, 90% of you would be barefoot and pregnant still, with an occassional "ya know I slapped her around a little, you know broads, gotta keep them in line". So don't pizz on my shoes and tell me it's raining. Save the start your own movement to change things, that's horsesh1t too, legislators wouldn't want to lose votes, so they ain't changing bupkis.

Who cares why women leave 80% of the time? Don't marry them, work to abolish marriage, it will take decades, but it will be worth it. If you don't women WILL abuse you in divorce court, prenup or not, since most of you can' afford a good one. At least $5,000 by my numbers.

You want kids, have em, support em, stay in their lives, no matter what the b1tch does.

If you find a great woman, get to know her, support her dreams, help make them a reality. Make sure she know how to "give", few women REALLY know anything about that. Most are just takers, they were raised that way. Choose wisely, not with your pecker but with your mind. But be mindful, many lie, cajole, flirt, and act helpless for a reason, same one the spider uses to get you in his web.

Now let the games continue, I'm sure this thread will be serving a goodly amount of "whine" for the rest of it's existance.
 *topchef*
Msg: 532
Posted: 4/30/2010 7:56:15 PM
^^^Sorry Bud....you're comeback isnt even worth the virtual page it is written on....

I am way ahead of you. I wont marry, and I chose not to have kids. And I choose not to have men in my life who dont complement it, and me theirs. If we are not in the process of achieving growth in the relationship and within ourselves, then it isnt a relationship worth keeping. I would rather be alone and read a book, quite frankly.

Most people are asleep. They dont know who THEY are, let alone can understand why others do what they do. Despite the religious declarations, they dont know the source of spirit and how to manifest it in their daily life. They dont live a spiritual life....they live to support the base instincts and desires of their own egos, which demands to be right!! Right becomes self righteous! Turns to judgement, turns to resentment. I believe this is what is called baggage. And there is more here in the forums than on Labour day at OHare.
 Devilsfan58
Msg: 533
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2010 8:57:21 PM

Yeah that sure affected Tiger, Bill, Jesse or just about any other famous wealthy man that has had an affair. Most services women provide can be rendered for about $7.75 an hour. As Warren Farrell says you go to get food at a restaurant they provide you a menu and a wine list and in most cases you won't be eating the same meal the following night either. Hiring a chef to cook meals is cheaper then having a wife. Laundry services can be obtained and picked up for a minimal service fee just like tires rotated, lawns mowed, oil changed roofs shingled and any other thing you can think of.

You might want to watch 20/20 tonight about all those alcoholic SAHM. Just about everything on your list women are just as guilty if not more so then men. A&E has a wonderful show called "Intervention" that you can easily peruse on Hulu. Pretty eye opening when you hear some of the statistics. I am always amazed how women are alway or usually perceived as innocent or victims and never at fault for their own decisions and it is always some mans problem or doing. A mantra that has treated them well over the years from the Excuse abuse to other such things when held responsible for their actions.

I do love the looks though when I see women on just about a daily basis seeing the ones they declare are the fathers on Maury Povich hearing the words "You are not the father" Makes me wonder just how innocent Ms. Innocent reallly is.
 *topchef*
Msg: 534
Posted: 4/30/2010 9:15:12 PM
The question is....how come women initiate the breakup 80% of the time?

It is about self respect. More women are just not willing to just suffer through a bad relationship. I believe more men will endure a bad relationship as long as they are getting laid. Men I know seem to agree with this....finding a new relationship is just too much work, and they cant be bothered. More fool them.

I hardly think anyone who appears on Maury is representive of the demographic as a whole....at least, not from urban environments.
 Devilsfan58
Msg: 535
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2010 9:32:13 PM
Sure as long as they lead a life as close to what smuck one was providing without having to sacrifice a damn thing. Sure it is easy to ask for half but when you don't have crap half of Oprah or the View just doesn't cut it for the males part. Cheaper to keep her and pray, then to divorce her.

This pendulum will only swing so far. Eventually men will sacrifice go to India or any where that they can get a child even if it is surogacy by a foreign womb. When men realize they control a hell of a lot more then they are given credit for this endless charade will come to a screeching halt.

Getting laid. Hell, half the country now goes overseas to get laid on a routine basis.. American women dont have a corner on that market. Trust me. Many years all over the world seen my share of that racket.

I hardly think anyone who appears on Maury is representive of the demographic as a whole....at least, not from urban environments.

I think those that appear on Maury are pretty representative of the American demographic. And most of them are from Urban environments. Don't know what shows you may have seen.
 *topchef*
Msg: 536
Posted: 4/30/2010 9:45:17 PM
Personally, I have never asked a man for a damn thing. Believe it or not, women who can actually support their own lifestyle and contribute fully to a partnership, do exist. It appears, you just dont attract them.

And if men want to have kids...I say great...have at it....go adopt too...even better. There are certainly enough to go around. Or is it really about being a parent, or just an ego thing....and you want to spawn your own seed.

Yes...yes...go overseas....and take advantage of women who were most likely sold by their fathers into sexual slavery and are forced by their pimps to lie with creeps who are so depraved and disgusting, the only way they can get sex, is to pay for it.

As far as the Maury thing goes....my eyes weep for your country if you believe that is actually true. I work for an American based company...and that is definitely not my experience. Most people are decent hard working people trying to make a good life for their families. Again....like attracts like.
 *topchef*
Msg: 537
Posted: 4/30/2010 10:14:24 PM
I never said women dont do those things....I just said men dont act on it when and if they do. Women tend to take control of their lives and rid themselves of men with undesirable behaviors.

Men may decide to they can hang out a little longer if they are still getting sexed on a regular basis...or may even do something she cant put up with, so she ends the relationship.

The question was "how come women.....". I still believe my response was completely on point.
 Devilsfan58
Msg: 538
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2010 10:18:56 PM
]quote]Or is it really about being a parent, or just an ego thing....and you want to spawn your own seed.

I find this so amusing that the number one leading cause of adoption sf women and whom and where are they going to adopt? Can you say Angelina, Brittany.... Oh how about that woman from Tennessee who sent the kid back? Just how many American kids did those I named above were American born? Not an effen single one. But Men it's all a different ball game. Sure If I want my own kid, I will pay the 6-9 k find an egg and live that life. I think I read or heard there were 16000 kids adopted last year from Russia by Americans. That means there were 16000 Americans who were not adopted. Now lets do the Chinese, Koreans, Phillipinos...Haitians..need I go on?

There are alot of used cars in car dealers lots too. Doesn't mean I want one.

Yes...yes...go overseas....and take advantage of women who were most likely sold by their fathers into sexual slavery and are forced by their pimps to lie with creeps who are so depraved and disgusting, the only way they can get sex, is to pay for it.

Well I won't speak for all but as many have pointed it out you usually pay one way or the other and if prostitution was legal many would go that route. Why do we always give no consideration to the Heidi Fleisses, Ashley Duprees, Madame Mayflower Biddle and all those women who have reams of Black books that are actively promoting it. But when men do it they are some how lecherous and less then a woman. Once again innocent woman bad man syndrome.

Also having spent many years overseas The girls in most of the Southeast Asian countries are groomed and sold by their mothers or otherfemale members. Usually it is an economic decision. Discovery, Nightline and a host of Television shows have repeatedly reported on this. Once again it is easy to blame the man then it is for the woman who actually did the dirtywork. Feel sorry for me.....church ministeries actively promote this. Bad man....innocent woman again.
 zangie
Msg: 539
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2010 10:26:31 PM
I am so close to doing something I never do...lol..ignorance is one of the few things I don't tolerate as well as I should...

MJ..for the 100th time....the stats only tell you that more women FILE first than men...which tells you absolutely nothing ( and they don't come from law firms...they come from the courts...) about why they file first...I've been in this business for over ten years...I've seen the changes..and I 've seen the behaviors of both genders, and trust me when I say there is no gender specific monopoly on bad behavior, or frivolous reasons for divorcing..emotionally healthy, well balanced adults go the no fault way, with little arguing, back stabbing , one upmanship..or anything bitter and mean...and more and more are choosing to break up the civil way...which, incidentally, is much better for the children, who often suffer the most from the bad behavior of their parents...more PEOPLE behave like grown ups now than used to..

If you want to believe that most women are really evil ( while also denying men are at all), be my guest,,,I not only see proof you are wrong every day..I know more PEOPLE are good than bad, and truly deliberately evil people are quite rare...most stuff is the result of being human...flawed and imperfect...

Mr Evil: maybe I'm wrong, but without going back and reading the whole thread...what I remember is that most women tried to explain why they initiated, and were basically told to shut up and listen to the people (men) who really knew the answers...and that's when it started getting ugly...

I don't remember any guy , aside from your first post, actually listening or considering what was said..or offering to communicate...so, I don't think it's fair to say that we didn't encourage communication, I know I sure did...and I, for the most part got slammed and insulted...in fact, most of the time on the forums, it's been my experience that anything I say that goes against what men think or feel or believe is dismissed out of hand as being wrong, I'm insulted for just being female, or, for thinking the way I do...

I don't call that communication...

I guess I should know when to quit...you can't fight hate and anger with reason evidently...
 *topchef*
Msg: 540
Posted: 4/30/2010 10:34:11 PM
The women on the roster in Heidi's, Ashley's and the Madames's books were there of their own FREE WILL. They were not recruited and forced into a life of prostition, had addictive drugs forced on them until they became addicts, or were repeatedly raped by their pimps. Not every hooker is waiting in a NY penthouse for "the call". Nice try though.

And whether it is the mother or father....who may believe they are actually doing something good for the family, or are selfish lowlife degenerates for selling their child, it is a form of injustice that is beyond disgust.

I often wonder how biased and naive it is for anyone to discriminate about where a child is from. A child is saved...someone gave a child a second chance. I dont hold the life of an American or Canadian child for that matter, with any higher regard than I do one from another part of the world. They are all worth saving. I am a citizen of the world first, I just happen to live in Canada.
 late™
Msg: 541
Posted: 4/30/2010 10:40:24 PM

I guess I should know when to quit...you can't fight hate and anger with reason evidently...

Quod Erat Demonstrandum

See #798
 4ms4me
Msg: 542
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2010 10:43:43 PM

in fact, most of the time on the forums, it's been my experience that anything I say that goes against what men think or feel or believe is dismissed out of hand as being wrong, I'm insulted for just being female, or, for thinking the way I do...

+1.

Have to give Alpha Spresley credit, though - it seems he does look at what the person is saying and responds to that, instead of responding to the gender of the post-writer first and foremost.
 *mandrake*
Msg: 543
Posted: 4/30/2010 10:47:00 PM
Ha! you would too if you had a cast iron fryin pan right behind you! ^^^^[in reference to your Alpha claim!]
 late™
Msg: 544
Posted: 4/30/2010 11:07:22 PM
the gender of the post-writer first and foremost.

Is of absolutely no consequence, to do otherwise is to commit an ad hominem fallacy (see post 844), or "argument to the person" instead of addressing the stated position, ...not a whole lot of the latter in this thread ––> speaks volumes in and of itself, of those who employ these blanket generalities.

I've always said, you can tell a lot about a person's character by how they reason when they discuss/debate. If they cannot table an argument without employing a logical fallacy, EVERY SINGLE TIME, ...it's unlikely that they (gender immaterial) can be reasoned with (for proof of this, see post 844)

Like my S.O. loves to say, "you can't argue/reason with an emotional conviction".

Ha! you would too if you had a cast iron fryin pan right behind you!

As you can see her hands are already full.

x_file_
Msg: 545
Posted: 4/30/2010 11:09:48 PM

Then you should have no problem quoting and explaining the argument, dummy.

Ad hominem. A typical response for one of your ilk.

LOL!

In other words, no arguments and no explanation. Yet another deflection on your part. What a surprise!

In other words, you can't state the form of my argument and offer your reasoning as to why my argument is wrong. You are resorting to deflection and tangents, because you can't answer the question. And I bet your next reply will be no different - which will be further evidence that you don't know what you are talking about.

Now you are just attention seeking. Your argument, namely that men are the "foundation of society" is not worth commenting on any further. Not that I can't comment on it, but rather that I won't (will not) comment on it. Can you understand the difference? Your ranting and rambling and babbling are worthless. There is as much point in arguing that men are the foundation of society as there is in arguing that the grass is purple.

1) You don't what an argument is. No surprise here really. You don't know logic.
2) What you just stated is not my argument.
3) You can comment and you wont. I believe you. But you CAN'T quote the arguments offered against me nor explain them.

Even if you were sarcastic, you are also a liar, delusional, and incapable of logic.

LOL...more name calling, and unsubstantiated claims. Are you having fun?

When you can offer the argument(s) you claim disprove my argument, and explain how they disprove my argument, then you can say my claims are unsubstantiated. Until then, you are a liar, delusional, and incapable of logic.
 Devilsfan58
Msg: 546
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2010 11:14:41 PM

The women on the roster in Heidi's, Ashley's and the Madames's books were there of their own FREE WILL. They were not recruited and forced into a life of prostition, had addictive drugs forced on them until they became addicts, or were repeatedly raped by their pimps. Not every hooker is waiting in a NY penthouse for "the call". Nice try though.

Nice try. But if you believe that then can we not deduce that some women enjoy the life of being a prostitute? Furthermore you just do not end up on a call girl blackbook without being recruited. Just like you don't end up a made member in the Mafia or on the East Side Latin Kings without being recruited. I have read numerous stories even on here of women that liked being high priced call girls.

And whether it is the mother or father....who may believe they are actually doing something good for the family, or are selfish lowlife degenerates for selling their child, it is a form of injustice that is beyond disgust.

Fine, but get off the female highground that it is all men that do this and not women. While you may complain about males overseas I have list of female school teachers that do the same thing here. http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=39783 So the big question is what is the difference? Is a 12 year old girl in Cambodia different then a 12 year old boy in someplace USA? I don't think so. But a lot of people once again want to point the finger.

You seemed to have a problem with men going overseas to procreate but nothing with a woman going overseas to get the child of her choice. Why such a disparity? I think if someone wants to create a baby in Sweden or Ukraine with someone they meet from that country they should be able to. Just like if Brittany or Hillary or Sandra went to Sierra Leone and chose a baby. From what they were reporting on the nightly news the other night the birth route is cheaper and helps more members of the womb mothers immediate family then an adoption.

While many want to believe men are the evil doers of the world there are just as many girls, mothers, aunts, grandmas that will and have sold female girls in their care for a whole host of nefarious reasons. Men do not have the market cornered nor will they ever.
 late™
Msg: 547
Posted: 4/30/2010 11:23:21 PM
What does any of this ^^^^ have to do with the topic being discussed?

(oh SNAP! ...World Net Daily, ha ha ha...)

sold female girls...

Men do not have the market cornered nor will they ever.

Who's buying 'em?
(check World Net Daily, I bet they have a huge list of lesbian sex tourists on their site)

Hey, if you want to debate the merits of prostitution, find a thread for it, or start one. This thread already has a topic and enough red herrings floating around in it.

Oh well, someone will probably bite the bait....
 zangie
Msg: 548
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2010 11:33:25 PM

While many want to believe men are the evil doers of the world there are just as many girls, mothers, aunts, grandmas that will and have sold female girls in their care for a whole host of nefarious reasons. Men do not have the market cornered nor will they ever.

Do you have any stats (haha) or research that proves "there are just as many"? Because while I will believe there are some, and maybe more than there used to be,,,just as many doesn't seem to fit with what I know about biology and the differences in genders basically..re: sex , violence and drives....

And you are talking all over the world right? I'm thinking here in the US there aren't a slew of women selling girls or other women into sexual slavery...maybe some..but, if there are tons...they must be really good at not getting caught...

While some women like being prostitutes ( or more likely call girls actually) they are a minority of the women who are in it..and obviously those who choose it, are not the ones I would worry about...

Did someone actually say that men are the cause of all the evil in the world...I think some said that some men behave evilly..and some women do..albeit most often in different ways...evil isn't gender specific..and I'm pretty sure the original post that started this was tongue in cheek,,,something evidently men are allowed to do, but not women...

And why is it ok for men to make derogatory remarks about a whole gender, but not women? Not that I think either should happen in an ideal world...nor, is stooping to someones else's level indicative of reasoned discourse...but, no one seems to say much to men who rant about women as a whole, except a few other women...but, everyone seems to jump on women who rant about men as a whole....again,not that I think either is good....just wondering...( and in these more gender war type threads...it is rare to see any man stick up for women...either they agree whole heartedly with what the ranting men are saying, or they remain silent...I find that interesting intellectually....)

EDIT to add:

Sorry, I lost my head there for a minute...lol...
 zangie
Msg: 549
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2010 11:57:29 PM
Back on topic for a minute: BTW, MJ...things must work a little different in Europe, because where I come from, so, I'll assume most states are this way...there is no such thing as a contested "no fault"...if the parties can't agree...it's converted to a regular divorce...which, incidentally doesn't HAVE to name a "fault"...even in regular divorces most just use "irreconcilable differences"...I have yet to see a divorce refused because one party was "guiltier" than the other...the only thing bad behavior is used for anymore is to argue who is the better parent, and money issues...not to keep the divorce from happening...
 Devilsfan58
Msg: 550
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2010 12:03:16 AM

Do you have any stats (haha) or research that proves "there are just as many"? Because while I will believe there are some, and maybe more than there used to be,,,just as many doesn't seem to fit with what I know about biology and the differences in genders basically..re: sex , violence and drives....

Stats... Not readily here, however you need to think about the different ethnic backgrounds and the make up of some of these "Little communities" Hispanic, Russian, Korean, Chinese, Phillipino, Samoan and all the other communities that makeup this country. It is just not a White or Black or Brown thing.

Here in the USA we have a lot of women addicted to various drugs that would probably have sex with a farm animal just to score. If you will accept that, then the sale of a kid is not that far removed either. You should see some of the reports that come in from Child protective services. They are pretty graphic and not so endearing.

Did someone actually say that men are the cause of all the evil in the world...I think some said that some men behave evilly

Explicitly No. Implied I think so and it wasn't tounge in cheek.

And why is it ok for men to make derogatory remarks about a whole gender, but not women?
Well we do have that one ammendment that pretty well says "Free speech is a such a great thing" I say if you want to say it and it doesn't break a rule. Have fun. I am not the forum police.

I joined at 822 and quoted the post that I thought was inflammatory. Remember a "Woman needs a man like a bike needs a tunafish". Pretty well shows on this site too.

While some women like being prostitutes ( or more likely call girls actually) they are a minority of the women who are in it..and obviously those who choose it, are not the ones I would worry about...

I think your wrong. There are hundreds of pages of ads and websites that cater to it. Virtually every massage parlor is catering to the business. I think the players in prostituition are for the most part are not being held against their will in the majority of cases. Can I prove it? Absolutely not.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > how come women initiate the breakup 80% of the time?