Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > how come women initiate the breakup 80% of the time?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Rarebird76
Msg: 201
how come women initiate the breakup 80% of the time? Page 9 of 54    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)

I'd rather pay for it and call it even, then have to depend on a guy for stuff I should be able to deal with myself whether I learn it or hire it out. Men should appreciate being wanted for who they are, not needed for what they can provide. This is 2010, not 1957.
Unfortunately men are NOT usually appreciated for 'who they are' but 'what they provide' because what they provide infers 'worth'. This is largely a word game. 'who you are' can be code for what you provide such as good looks...good job etc. I've had women come to me asking them to diagnose their car problems (and I did and helped them NOT get ripped off by shady mechanics/dealers).

Anyway no woman in my life has ever, EVER appreciated me for 'who I am'. If they did why am I still single? It's because it's what you 'provide' that matters most.

To all the men bellyaching because they don't feel needed or wanted by women anymore - My needs are simple - I want to love and respect someone, and I need that in return. Men who are not capable of love are of no use to me and I have yet to experience love from a man.
Well gee, I'm not sure you respect me but I am very capable of love. I'll let you know when (if) someone gives me the chance to show it......
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 202
how come women initiate the breakup 80% of the time?
Posted: 4/16/2010 9:23:52 PM

To all the men bellyaching because they don't feel needed or wanted by women anymore - My needs are simple - I want to love and respect someone, and I need that in return. Men who are not capable of love are of no use to me and I have yet to experience love from a man.

if men that are not capable of love are no use to you...who have you been spending your time with all these years...

hint: everyone is quite capable of love (save the psychopaths)....perhaps you are getting attached to the wrong TYPES of men...OR you are getting attached to these guys in the wrong way...
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 203
Posted: 4/16/2010 9:59:15 PM

And women wonder why so many guys just "hit n run". Look at some of the attitudes on here, it's easy to see why and to understand why.

yep yep

women WANT a man to be a "man"...masculine...strong....etc

those qualities are attractive and sexy to women.

yet they do not realize and accept what men find attractive and sexy...

hint: its the opposite of being a man.

pa' k lo sepa....
 Super_Eve
Msg: 204
Posted: 4/16/2010 11:09:50 PM

Everything, i mean everything, a guy says gets twisted into whatever answer you think it should be. The resulting flood of Illogic is quite hilarious.

I find this statement amusing...no one is debating who of the genders is more logical...this is addressing an argument that does't exist in order to dismiss other people's contributions in this discussion.

What is even more amusing is that the poster was not addressing you.

Unless you are of course:

a wrinkly, old, bitter woman.

Moving along...

I didn't claim there are no women who are mechanics, electricians, pilots, or construction workers.

Fair enough...

For that matter, I haven't seen a woman who can handle a crisis. Most of them cry when they break a nail - and not real nail, but a fake one. I'm exaggerating for effect, but not by much.

What you are providing instead of a claim is hyperbole.

Women have needed men since recorded time - from the planes in Africa, to the modern world - and even more so in the
modern world.

Could you not consider that people are interdependent regardless of gender?

Same for the other professions/jobs.

And your basis is????

What crisis? Refill the coffee machine when it runs out of coffee?

Do you know how misandristic this sounds? I think that most men can learn how to use a coffe-maker!

But I do know that women need men more than men need women.

It is good to know you are omniscient. I am sure you can provide proof...

Feeling wanted because you are needed is, as far as I'm concerned, a psychological disorder.

I avoid people who need me. I like my freedom.

I need a little bit more clarification.

Didn't you say this?

But I do know that women need men more than men need women.

Are you avoiding women?

The better question I guess is, since you have such disdain for men, why are you here?

I don't see that this is where this poster is coming from...

***Redundant Statement***

I don't think that women initiate 80% of all break-ups...perhaps the feeling is often mutual.
 x_file_
Msg: 205
Posted: 4/17/2010 2:45:17 AM

What you are providing instead of a claim is hyperbole.

And the difference between exaggeration and hyperbole is....?

What I provided was a an exaggerated claim for effect. I even said so.

Could you not consider that people are interdependent regardless of gender?

I think that's given, and it doesn't just apply to people, but people and nature. Also, it is not in conflict with what I said. Interdependency need not be equal.

And your basis is?

Personal experience, and reflection. Yours?

Do you know how misandristic this sounds? I think that most men can learn how to use a coffe-maker!

Don't really care!

It is good to know you are omniscient. I am sure you can provide proof...

Just omniscient? I'm a bit offended!

Regarding proof, well, can you offer an actual proof for your case? How about a well reasoned argument?

Are you avoiding women?

I wouldn't have replied to you if I was avoiding women. Any other irrelevant questions?
 mr.evil
Msg: 206
Posted: 4/17/2010 7:58:55 AM
Gentlemen and ladies, I apologize for my last post, I let my vanity and indignation get the better of me. Yes sometimes, I and I think we all fail to see the obvious logic of a post.

The latest in the series posted by the ladies, has been to post about their, non need of men, how they can do it better, how BOB is a better lover with a orgasm everytime. While you all may debate the pros and cons of these varying statements, you are losing the plot.

The ladies, used their communication skills to Houdini you. A little misdirection, and you all plow off down the road, to reply to their attack on men.

WTH, does any of those attacks have to do with "how come women initiate the breakup 80% of the time?"

Well if they prefer BOB to a man, then why get with him in the first place? I mean they can go to work, come home and fry it up in a pan, take their favorite men to bed with them(ben & jerry), utilize BOB, then either watch Leno or their TIVO'd episode of Oprah or the View. No porblem, no messy men or icky problems.

If they long for the smell of coal dust or the sweat and risk of the oil rig, I will await with baited breath the articles in "Sheman magazine" about the various exploits of Rosey as riviter, driller, digger. I'll be fascinated by the Cosmo articles on the latest in makeup that withstands black lung disease.

Don't lose the plot guys, while they are calling you angry, bitter and jaded. They are still failing to answer the question. Why do 8 of 10 women initiate the breakup? If we are the angry, why then don't we break up? If we are the bitter or jaded, why don't we split?

The answer is simple, just like last years dress, or last years shoes, when their done with them, they simply don't care and move on. Simple fact is, it's easier in their minds to buy new dresses, shoes and they THINK get new men. In many cases their right, men will date them anyway, so why not. Remember that when you read the next diatribe on "where have all the good men gone", they haven't gone anywhere, just into the resale bin, with last years pumps or frocks! It has little to do with MEN'S attitudes, but more to do with womens disposable attitudes.
 Discerning Virtuosa
Msg: 207
Posted: 4/17/2010 8:23:53 AM
if men that are not capable of love are no use to you...who have you been spending your time with all these years...

With myself most of the time. I am NOT one of those people who are frightened to be alone and would rather waste years of their life in a loveless, sexless, marriage, racking up divorces and crying about how much money has been battled over.

When I am with a man who shows me unloving and uncaring behavior, I am not afraid to go back to being alone. I am not angry at men, nor am I bitter, but instead patiently waiting.

hint: everyone is quite capable of love (save the psychopaths)....perhaps you are getting attached to the wrong TYPES of men...OR you are getting attached to these guys in the wrong way...

"These guys"? You are insinuating that I am promiscuous or naive. Always a sure way for an angry man to put a woman in her place. Doesn't work for me.

I can't let some man's character or lack there of be a reflection of who I am as a person. I have met some good pretenders but I have usually identified them quickly.
boondocksaint - Perhaps you should have been more discerning of your ex wives, or perhaps you never really loved them and they figured that out eventually.
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 208
Posted: 4/17/2010 8:40:33 AM
Virtuosa

<div class="quote">boondocksaint - Perhaps you should have been more discerning of your ex wives, or perhaps you never really loved them and they figured that out eventually.

no need to project the men in your life that have not loved you and suggest that I never loved the women in my life...

that being said...

I Have only been married once in this life...

and she's a drug addict among some other self destructive behaviors...

so...not everybody gets divorced because of "lack of love" and "infidelity"

next?
 theforumfiend
Msg: 209
Posted: 4/17/2010 8:54:50 AM
I respect you Mr Evil, but have to differ. It is not women's disposable attitudes, but everyone's. What we are seeing here are a lot of men and women defensively pointing the finger at each other and bringing up things that are truly irrelevant to why couples are breaking up. Both men and women take each other for granted. Both feel taken for granted. Both are guilty of poor communication.

We can only speak from our own personal experience. While there have been a couple of people that say they take all the blame the real abusers are the ones not in this thread. Who is coming in here to say "Yeah, I screwed him/her over just because I could?"
 Discerning Virtuosa
Msg: 210
Posted: 4/17/2010 9:19:26 AM
suggest that I never loved the women in my life -that being said...
I Have only been married once in this life...
and she's a drug addict among some other self destructive behaviors...
so...not everybody gets divorced because of "lack of love" and "infidelity"

The deplorable behavior I see people exhibiting in divorce is very far from "loving".

i laughed...she went out and got a tummy tuck damned near first thing...paid cash for it...
can u believe that sh1t??
i said- damn girl- you're supposed to do that when you lose another 25 pounds...not when you're still fatties...
and you should probably get your tatas done too...they need it in the worst way, since your getting some plastic surgery.
hell- i didn't care...take the foking money....just give me a divorce...so I can get on with my life.
they say divorce is sooo expensive...why?
because it is WORTH it...

Something tells me she got these same kind of digs and diminishing comments from you during the relationship. I would not see a man who makes denigrating comments about any woman's body as being "loving". No one forced you to marry her. The anger shows on your face in your picture. I'm not putting you down for it - I'm just saying it shows in your eyes.

I can honestly say that no man ever broke up with me because I treated or spoke to him badly, and I am proud of that.
 GotAHubCapDiamondStarHalo
Msg: 211
how come women FILE FOR DIVORCE the majority of the time?
Posted: 4/17/2010 9:19:40 AM
It's not always the party that wants to divorce "more" or introduces the idea of divorce that files first. A lot depends on the lawyer and the lawyer's style. Maybe women are more likely to follow advice/ take direction than men. I crewed on a private sailboat some decades ago. The captain insisted on a female crew, because, even though he was the captain, he said male crew always challenged his orders. Anyway, statistics reflect who files first, not who threatens first or who sees a lawyer first. I'm afraid it is not accurate to extrapolate those numbers to assert that "women initiate the breakup 80% of the time." How can that be deduced?

I will offer the observation that I believe women are more likely to grin and bear it until the children are grown, or in a better position to handle the parents' divorce. It may be that some women tolerate behavior that makes the man think everything is copacetic, while she is counting down the days until the last kid gets out of high school - then, "surprise!" It's done.
 zangie
Msg: 212
view profile
History
how come women FILE FOR DIVORCE the majority of the time?
Posted: 4/17/2010 10:04:22 AM
Mr Evil..I disagree...

I gave what I thought was an honest and thoughtful reply as to why I think I do/did..and so did other women...yet, those posts are primarily ignored...

It sometimes seems that men don't really want to talk or discuss this stuff..they just want to "yell" at us, or accuse us, and start an argument..

Do you ( general you's)want to know what we really think/feel..or only if it agrees with what you all think the answer already is..or, do you just want to cast blame and argue about who is better? If you (general again) deliberately bait women...you shouldn't be surprised when they strike back...I don't see the point of accusing a gender (either one) of certain behavior's..and then dismissing anyone who doesn't agree...that's not a dialog...and here we may get back to the real problem...learning to communicate effectively with each other..this thread has sounded more and more like a couple in an argument...lol..

I have never disposed of a human being in my life, and I find that accusation when spread to all women to be very insulting. Sure, there are people of both genders who view people as disposable, and I don't know where everyone lives, or who they hang around with...but, in my world...more people are still caring than not, and I endeavor to keep it that way myself.

And there are plenty of men who treat women as disposable..just in a different way. I find it ironic that men are accusing women of disposing of them emotionally, and women accuse men of disposing of them sexually...does no else else see the irony in that?
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 213
Posted: 4/17/2010 1:29:52 PM

Unfortunately men are NOT usually appreciated for 'who they are' but 'what they provide' because what they provide infers 'worth'.

By who's standards? That was way too absolute to be accurate. Of course there are men out there who are appreciated for who they are.

This is largely a word game. 'who you are' can be code for what you provide such as good looks...good job etc. I've had women come to me asking them to diagnose their car problems (and I did and helped them NOT get ripped off by shady mechanics/dealers).

People don't "provide" good looks to other people. Attraction is subjective to the person who's attracted - period. There is no universal good or bad looking. A good job is something you do for yourself, not potential mates - unless of course you've sold out to the idea that you have to compete with everyone else.

Anyway no woman in my life has ever, EVER appreciated me for 'who I am'. If they did why am I still single? It's because it's what you 'provide' that matters most.

You can be appreciated for who you are and still not be someone's type romantically. Appreciation isn't necessarily shown by someone throwing dates at you. That bartering mentality a lot of men seem to have (what do I get if I do this?) needs to go. I don't date by what men provide - I make sure whatever I need I provide myself, so that's not a criteria for guys I get involved with.

And women wonder why so many guys just "hit n run". Look at some of the attitudes on here, it's easy to see why and to understand why. What guy would want to put up with many of these we're right, we don't need you, we're modern, we're so independant attitudes. Enjoy your time alone in your bed with your personal BOB and becoming a wrinkly, old, bitter woman.

Wow, you took that pretty personally. Would you rather we need "a" man (and we just grab some dude off the street) or would you rather we "want" a certain man because there's no one else like him? Your choice. If all you want to be registered in the books for is killing bugs for a woman or fixing her car - then you go in a pile of men who are able to do those two things - and you're interchangeable. As soon as a better mechanic or bug terminator shows up, you're expendable.

P.S. - I can't speak for other women, but I never said women alone should be independent. Men should be too, so as much as I think women should do for themselves, I think men should too. I don't demand a man need me, in fact I prefer he want me by choice - therefore it's not a one sided statement, so what's the big problem?

If any woman wants to make a list here of things they NEED a man for I'm all ears. *Note* I said need not 'want'. It seems like there's really not much of a need by most women as evidenced by the amount of time they choose to spend alone vs being with a man who is interested in them.

1. Why does it have to be a "need" for "a man"? Again this makes you common. Do men want to be common, really? I always thought who they were was important to them in a sea of other men. Do you guys really feel that mowing the lawn a certain way validates your self worth? Women aren't running around rallying to be needed for domestic chores, so I don't get that whole thing.

Want would be something you should hope for, because at least want means it's about you and not how well you throw fertilizer.

2. A woman SHOULD want to be alone rather than with a man who wants to spend time with her IF SHE'S NOT INTERESTED IN HIM. It goes two ways you know. You left that part out. By the EXACT same token, a man should want to be alone rather than with a woman who wants to spend time with him if he's not interested in her. No one's cornering the market on this stuff here.

I really don't think men stand much of a chance as the main things we can give to you you can already get elsewhere.

You're not supposed to be around to give us stuff (have you seen the first date and golddigging threads here - I thought this was something men were trying to avoid), you're suppposed to be around because we like you and enjoy your company. Why can't you just "be"? I don't see how having to provide something is an issue if no one's requiring you as a man to do so. You should be celebrating this, not whining about it.
 Rarebird76
Msg: 214
Posted: 4/17/2010 1:31:28 PM

You are over reacting. I never said that men were useless.
If any woman wants to make a list here of things they NEED a man for I'm all ears. *Note* I said need not 'want'. It seems like there's really not much of a need by most women as evidenced by the amount of time they choose to spend alone vs being with a man who is interested in them. I really don't think men stand much of a chance as the main things we can give to you you can already get elsewhere.
 zangie
Msg: 215
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2010 1:52:09 PM

If any woman wants to make a list here of things they NEED a man for I'm all ears. *Note* I said need not 'want'.

Sigh...are we going to argue about the differences between "want", "need" and "needy" again...

I think that all humans need other humans...the sticking point seems to be that some people see "need" as "needy"..or can't live without...

I think it's a mistake to think that because a woman hasn't found a guy who does it for her, that she prefers it that way..the difference is: I can be alone, I do just fine...but, I certainly would prefer to not be alone...but, I'm not going to just grab the first guy that wants/like me to avoid being alone..

When in a relationship I need from a man:

Love
Great Sex
Romance
Touch
Friendship
Feeling he's on my side
Feeling safe with him
Intellectual Conversation
Fun

I think most men can do all that can't they? For the right woman?

As for the more practical, more traditional stuff I think men are referring to..I don't need it anymore because I have been forced to learn to do it , or get it done on my own by virtue of both the changes in society, and my personal sense of not being dependent or needy..

However...I would love to have a guy who could do most of that stuff...makes my life a lot easier and it's nice not to have to shoulder all burdens alone if you don't have to...and I sure would appreciate it...

Because it's not a need, doesn't mean it's not a want...and I think one of the stumbling blocks here is that men tend to value these more practical, useful skills , and judge themselves ( and other men) by their ability to do them..and if women say...well, that's nice, but you know what I really want?..lol..they feel useless, or not valuable..

Personally, my viewpoint is: those things are great, and I'd rather have a guy who does them than doesn't...but...my most pressing needs are emotional..and there must be some way to make men understand that those are the ones I'm going to search for first..doesn't mean I discount the others, or find them invaluable...

Personally, I need another human to love and cherish and share my life with..and in my case, that would be a man...lol..

Of course, you have the flip side where the men are complaining that's all we want from them...guess you can't win can you?

Edited to correct a boo boo.....

Msg: 216
Posted: 4/17/2010 1:56:31 PM
Rarebird - if you are the same young man who was posting late last year, I really enjoyed your posts. Please don't let this kind of gender polarized thread deter you from seeking a special bond. Most people who carry on about the other gender are really putting their fears out there. Their hope is overridden. I am guilty of making generalizations, but I know one thing ... Men or women can convince themselves they do not require the other gender to live a full and happy life, but when you meet that one person, you will wonder how you can exist without them.
 lateā„¢
Msg: 217
Posted: 4/17/2010 2:07:50 PM

It sometimes seems that men don't really want to talk or discuss this stuff..they just want to "yell" at us, or accuse us, and start an argument..

Wow, you just described my ex-girlfriend, ex-wife and ex-girlfriend before her. The last three relationships I was in were "ended" by me. As soon as I discerned that my S.O. could not be reasoned with, ...it was a sign that the relationship was already over, ...since really, ...they were just venting bile on a misrepresentation of "me".

When the other person in a relationship creates a new identity for you, ...it's best to leave with your own identity, ...while it's still intact.

Men or women can convince themselves they do not require the other gender to live a full and happy life, but when you meet that one person, you will wonder how you can exist without them.

Truer words were never spoken, such is the folly of blanket generalizations....
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 218
Posted: 4/17/2010 2:08:52 PM

The deplorable behavior I see people exhibiting in divorce is very far from "loving".

Let's see...you've been divorced twice from what I remember reading...right?

How loving were you?

Something tells me she got these same kind of digs and diminishing comments from you during the relationship. I would not see a man who makes denigrating comments about any woman's body as being "loving". No one forced you to marry her. The anger shows on your face in your picture. I'm not putting you down for it - I'm just saying it shows in your eyes.

I can honestly say that no man ever broke up with me because I treated or spoke to him badly, and I am proud of that.

Well something tells me that you're stalking me right now- so I'll have some fun with it!! :)

If you'd read correctly- any degrading comments I made to my wife was when we had separated and she was blowing hard earned money that we'd worked for on a tummy tuck when she was still a fatties.

She was NOT fatties when we married- I'd never marry a woman like that. One who does not take care of her body or at least try nor would I have the capacity or desire to love a woman like that.

You may be able to honestly say that no man has ever broken up with you because you treated or spoke to him badly...

That being said- they broke up with you for SOME reason...and am I to believe you've NEVER said a denegrating word to any man you've been with? Even with 2 divorced under that belt of yours?

HMMMMMmmmmm something tells me otherwise Ms Virtuosity.

Msg: 219
Posted: 4/17/2010 4:22:44 PM

Wait I have the answer! How come women initiate the breakup 80% of the time? Because their selfish, and only think about themselves.
So I guess 80% of men have crappy taste in women/ broken pickers?
 Wishes Granted
Msg: 220
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2010 4:30:28 PM

Wait I have the answer! How come women initiate the breakup 80% of the time? Because their selfish, and only think about themselves
*wonders why someone would marry someone who is selfish and only thinks of themself. *
Msg: 221
Posted: 4/17/2010 4:40:27 PM

Wait I have the answer! How come women initiate the breakup 80% of the time? Because their selfish, and only think about themselves

*wonders why someone would marry someone who is selfish and only thinks of themself. *

Duhhh ... She's hawttt! I guess 80% of men base their interest on looks!
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 222
Posted: 4/17/2010 4:43:27 PM

Yeppers exactly answered my last 2 posts... Its not the ability, its the fact he gets ZERO recognition for it... Screw interested! Where in the hell did interested come from?!

It's not a good idea to do things to get recognition. Ask the men who are writing women messages here and posting threads about it. It's more about interest than getting graded for doing something when it comes to dating. If you don't want to do something for the sake of it, then don't do anything.

You already ruled out no matter what he does for ya around the house matters, now interest?

Do you really think people who aren't interested in each other should date? Why does the fact that a woman has to be interested in a man to date him shock you? It's been that way a long time. Has it come down to men wanting women who have no attraction to them to date them anyway? It can't be.

Wonder why your alone, hell wonder why many of you ladys are alone?

Most of us are usually SINGLE (alone means no people at all, and most of us see other people around daily) because we haven't met someone we want to date.

Crap if you spewed half the crap that has littered this thread in a the first couple dates. I guarantee it would be men initiating the break ups 100% of the time... Interested... Not only do I have to value you, without the return, I have to entertain YOU to keep you interested?! Ask your self this, what do you do to keep a man interested in a long term relationship?

Not sure where you got all that from the word "interested". All it SHOULD mean is that she's attracted to you and enjoys you as a person. No one should have to (try to) entertain anyone they are dating, being yourself should be enough if it's a good match. I assume any men who were interested in a long term relationship with me liked me as a person just as I like them...what else is there?
 DragNFlyBuzzez
Msg: 223
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2010 5:00:22 PM
Actually relationships end when either partner can no longer convince the other to get what they want. The death spiral of the relationship can be real fast or long and slow. Depends on each others personel reason, kids are primary reason most couples fake it for years.

As far as doing things, you do them for your partner because you want to try to make their life easier out of love and respect. Relationships are about two people tackling the world together because each has strenghts to enhance each others life. As far as who pulls the trigger, what difference does it make?

Seems we have a lot of jaded people still angry over their the end of their relationships.

Why can't we all just get along!!!!!!!!

We now return you to your war of the sexes
 Discerning Virtuosa
Msg: 224
Posted: 4/17/2010 8:58:38 PM
Let's see...you've been divorced twice from what I remember reading...right?

How loving were you?

Wrong - I have never been divorced.

Well something tells me that you're stalking me right now- so I'll have some fun with it!! :)

Stalking you would mean I was interested in you. I'm interested in commenting on your posts. Don't get all excited.

She was NOT fatties when we married- I'd never marry a woman like that. One who does not take care of her body or at least try nor would I have the capacity or desire to love a woman like that.

Yes - she bore your children. Having children can do that. You also chose her to be the mother of your children. Your children suffer when they see their parents hating each other. So you loved her body, but you did not love her?

You may be able to honestly say that no man has ever broken up with you because you treated or spoke to him badly...

That being said- they broke up with you for SOME reason...and am I to believe you've NEVER said a denegrating word to any man you've been with? Even with 2 divorced under that belt of yours?

HMMMMMmmmmm something tells me otherwise Ms Virtuosity.

Nope - on my profile single means never married. and yes I have never even so much as raised my voice at a man. There were men that I broke up with because they had too many issues, and the men that broke up with me, usually did so because they were young and mislead thinking the grass was greener somewhere else. It would be beneath my dignity to convince them to stay. I am a good person and no bitter man is going to make me feel that I am not deserving of love and respect. Men abandon women for their own selfish needs - that's just what they do.
 Rarebird76
Msg: 225
Posted: 4/17/2010 9:43:57 PM
Please don't let this kind of gender polarized thread deter you from seeking a special bond. Most people who carry on about the other gender are really putting their fears out there. Their hope is overridden. I am guilty of making generalizations, but I know one thing ... Men or women can convince themselves they do not require the other gender to live a full and happy life, but when you meet that one person, you will wonder how you can exist without them.
Thanks for the kind words but my experience leads me to not be hopeful. I think it's a waste and tragic but that's alright. I'm tired of trying to convince women just how much I CAN bring to the table. Honestly I've always been a terrible 'salesman' but that stems from my humble nature which I'm not inclined to override. I'll be glad when this 'game' is over for me one day.......
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > how come women initiate the breakup 80% of the time?