Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 badge73
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Does my bum look big in this?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
The best way to answer is to say, it looks as big as it normally does!! Hence not many bints take me shopping lmao

its a bit like last night, i was asked to go to a halloween outing with a medium performing, i casually replied ive got more chance speaking to the dead then finding a medium in redditch!! They werent impressed.
 Bassbob47
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Does my bum look big in this?
Posted: 11/1/2009 2:27:46 AM
Funny women ask the question, you give them an honest answer, then they usually get the rats??, why bloody ask then?
 Bassbob47
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 11/1/2009 4:00:19 AM
oh im honest alright, and id expect the same back
 Bassbob47
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 11/1/2009 7:54:50 AM
my ex wife looked ok from the waist up, it seemed as though it had divorced the bottom half, and the bottom half had decided to go on a drink and food binge, to console itself
 gemini_lady_uk
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 11/1/2009 7:57:46 AM
I think the OP was maybe a bit harsh. Could have been more diplomatic but you gave your honest opinion. It's always better to be honest and then the person can decide 'yeah, they like it and feel good' or 'their suspisions were right and they look iffy'.

Trouble is- if anyone has to ask that question they already know the answer that they believe so you can't win. Any decent dressing room allows you to see things from every angle.

My ex and my daughter told me I had to get more with it. I took them shopping and tried on the clothes THEY thought would look good on me, I was hopeful but what they thought looked good, I disagreed with mostly.

If you feel good in something, you know it and don't need anyone to tell you so. I could have dressed the way they wanted and felt like mutton dressed as lamb and been uncomfortable every time I wore the outfit.

If you have to ask, then it's the wrong outfit UNLESS you are asking because you feel good in it and want confirmation.
 zerotasker
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 11/1/2009 1:06:58 PM
With a little bit of thought, shopping with any woman need not be a problem. Just rehearse a few phrases that will allow you to tell the truth tactfully. For example:

"No, the cut is all wrong on you!"
"I did not think it looked any good on the mannequin, so no wonder it does not suit you!"
"That is OK, but I am sure there is something that will suit you more."
"Sorry, I just think that it is not elegant enough for you."

and so on.......
 Jo van
Msg: 18
Posted: 11/1/2009 1:27:28 PM
You should have said,
" I need to check, and see how tight the material's stretched,
before I can give you an accurate answer
and used it as an excuse to cop a feel.
Rookie mistake....
 badge73
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 11/2/2009 3:07:51 AM
one wonders about the replys about having to say nothing or to agree with that her arse aint big, just say it as it is ffs, if shes offended say it aint my fault you have brought shares in iceland. if you cannot be honest with such a question it makes you wonder where the line is being drawn as to when and not to tell the truth.

if you stick to the truth you cannot go far wrong!!
 Warrencraig
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 11/15/2009 8:06:24 PM
Are that many woman soo insecure about thier size these days that they have to have constant reassurance from thier partner even if its total lies???

What annoys me about a lot of those questions is that the girl in question usually knows the answer.... so why ask it?????????

Id probably say it looks the same size as before because erm, it is!!!
 Warrencraig
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 11/15/2009 9:52:21 PM
My arse is big, speedos or not!!
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >