Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Love,Quality of life and who pays      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 startle
Msg: 101
Love,Quality of life and who paysPage 5 of 23    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23)
the name calling i am referring to is...gold digger...i am sure you have heard the word a few times.....as i said...if a woman wants and needs your help and you don't want to give it...simply be on your way....
 ColonelIngus
Msg: 102
view profile
History
Love,Quality of life and who pays
Posted: 11/4/2009 8:41:40 AM
^^^^ Yes, by all means give gold diggers a very wide berth. Maybe they'll eventually go extinct.
 chameleonf
Msg: 103
Posted: 11/4/2009 9:51:36 AM
It's all bull crap ... we all know most, NOT ALL, men on free POF are broke, and whiners. They NEED a woman with money to get them off their friends sofa, out of the income supplemented appt ... get them off the welfare line.

Here's where I think you get hackles raised...when you say MOST men on POF are like this. If you're going to use that logic, you then have to apply it also to MOST women here. You're going to find men and women like this both on and offline. If you don't think that some people will spend their bottle collecting money in order to go to a paid site to "appear" as though they have money, you'd be wrong. People who come to POF are the same people you rub shoulders with anywhere you go. Even people with good paying jobs don't have a pot to pi$$ in because they are poor money managers. I come from a largely affluent small city/suburb, people living in huge houses with all kinds of toys and they own virtually nothing because they are reckless spenders and are in debt up the whazoo and little ol' me is far better off financially than they are. I agree that there are gold diggers of both sexes, I just disagree with the gender bashing and large sweeping generalizations. Those who are guilty of the behaviour deserve the bashing - those who aren't guilty of it, don't generalize. You can't possibly know the financial situation of the majority of people at POF. To claim you do is an impossibility based on the law of large numbers.
 Vincent_1984
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2009 10:53:13 AM
Part of the problem is that this "sense of entitlement" could also just as well not manifest itself until after marriage or some could simply grow into it(people change). It can also be somewhat difficult or costly for some men to get out of these situations due to poor separation and alimony laws (Men accounted for 97% of alimony-payers in 2007, http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703399204574505700448957522.html)

also, startle, there is a difference between a woman(or man) who might be struggling financially, trying their best to make ends meet but might still need help, and a goldigger, someone who has a complete sense of entitlement to her partners income and lifestyle, is not willing to put efforts to deserve this lifestyle and income and has very little concern/care for the individual she is latching on to. Personally, I would have no problems dating the former, I would simply work around the issue by dating to her means. The latter, however, I would definitely stay away from.
 Arabianangel
Msg: 105
Posted: 11/4/2009 11:31:32 AM

Gold diggers under the cloak that women want their money, when in truth MOST but not all men on here don't have squat to get taken for. That is why the men are so intense on women only wanting them for their money.

Truth be known they are scared that the women will find out they don't have any ... money that is. No house, no cash, no retirement ... living in mommies basement or in the living room of a friend ... the sofa sleepers.

That is soooooo true Savonna! Never seen a man with money complain or label any woman gold digger!
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 106
Posted: 11/4/2009 11:49:56 AM

Most women don't take too kindly to me asking if they're a gold-digger straight up in the first conversation.

Then why would you ask that? My point was to tell them you won't be picking up the whole tab, or assume you'll be splitting the bill and let them know (or post it in your profile so it's covered before you say hello).

Naturally, most women would be put off being asked if they're a gold digger - but no one said you had to approach it that way, did they?
 Arabianangel
Msg: 107
Posted: 11/4/2009 12:00:41 PM

Then why would you ask that? My point was to tell them you won't be picking up the whole tab, or assume you'll be splitting the bill and let them know (or post it in your profile so it's covered before you say hello).

But that's the point! These men would NEVER say this to a woman in the real world, most would foot the bill but come here to complain...It takes balls for a man to say how he feels without the fear of losing his chance of a date...Then because they feel so powerless for not stating what they want they reasure themselves by calling her a 'golddigger'.....so from now on anytime a man posts such words he is in fact calling himself a coward...
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 108
Posted: 11/4/2009 12:03:44 PM
^^^AA, I know that's the point. We agree here. Men need to make it clear they won't do this if it bothers them, simple. My feeling is that if they are THAT against ever dating a woman who wants their money, they need to go in letting everyone know it ain't gonna happen.

Men who won't do this because they are afraid they'll get less dates aren't that freaking serious about it - which brings us back to the whining thing. It's being labeled as whining because it can be avoided, but usually isn't. Men who are serious won't care who doesn't like it - they'll see it as saving time and energy on women who don't match their interests, and they'll make it clear in profiles, or in early conversations. There's no gray area here.

Course they'll probably then come here and complain they don't get enough attention from the women they do date, but that's another thread.
 Arabianangel
Msg: 109
Posted: 11/4/2009 12:12:47 PM

Course they'll probably then come here and complain they don't get enough attention from the women they do date, but that's another thread.

Whoever said Men never grow up was a genius!
 Sabrosura
Msg: 110
Posted: 11/4/2009 12:16:37 PM

Naturally, most women would be put off being asked if they're a gold digger - but no one said you had to approach it that way, did they?

True...I believe one just has to be astute and watch their actions/words/lifestyle. I highly doubt they are going to announce they're a gold-digger........lol
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 111
Posted: 11/4/2009 12:22:34 PM
^^^Ok, then what's working for you D77 is obviously fine, or you'd nip it in the bud.
If you don't care if you pay for dates, then this stuff doesn't apply to you - or you'd avoid that in the beginning...and it's clear you realize the ones who do take for granted are part of the process.

For men who don't want to feel they wasted money on a woman who decides he's not someone she wants to continue seeing after three dates, they should just avoid paying in the first place by letting someone know they won't be taken for the tab.
 Arabianangel
Msg: 112
Posted: 11/4/2009 12:47:22 PM

A coward is someone who keeps getting abused by the same person, and does nothing about it.

Ahhh but grasshopper most of these men that label women as gold diggers have had many experiences of such under their belts....they call themselves the great gold digger detectors, but they forget to mention that it was their cowardly act of NOT being upfront that caused these detectors to grow..
 ladyc4
Msg: 113
Posted: 11/4/2009 12:53:02 PM

What I'm more curious about, is WHY anyone would want to be financially dependent on another for in the first place?

You are not the only one curious about that.

Look, it's a longstanding social custom that men ask women out, and pay for whatever food or entertainment the "going out" entails. I'm not saying that this is right or that it should be continued. But there are demographics where a woman cannot just baldfaced ANNOUNCE that she's paying her own shot,without being perceived as a 'ballbusting feminazi'.
You think there AREN'T guy gold diggers? Oh they don't come out and SAY that, they are always the ones that have just suffered some adversity and are "looking for a good woman to help me get back the lifestyle I lost". To be absolutely fair, sometimes it IS something that he had little or no control over, but all too often one finds out that the lost lifestyle was due to improvidence, undue fondness for substances or gambling, no work ethic or just plain baldfaced STUPIDITY.

I think everyone should provide for themselves,by and large. If you want a better lifestyle, or to get back one that you lost, WORK HARDER, or settle for what you have. This goes to both genders.

As to whether you piss a guy off because you let him pay for the date, or piss him off because you insisted on Dutch, well that's somethink you'll have to figure out on a case by case situation, I guess.
And lest anybody think I'm biased, I also know LOTS of guys who are undergoing financial adversities of one kind or another, and as lonely as they may be, they wouldn't DREAM of trying to find a relationship or even DATE, until they've gotten themselves halfway straightened around. And though not so common, I AM starting to see women who are suspending dating because they are dealing with some kind of adversity,time crunch, or other uncertainty about finances, time, etc.
Cindy O
 ~DREAMS~
Msg: 114
Posted: 11/4/2009 2:16:37 PM
This topic is still that old who pays for dates crap? I was thinking it meant the life after a relationship had been established.

I personally don't ever think there will be equality in dating. I mean seriously... I tried that whole having a woman pay once because she insisted on going during a time I had already accepted the fact that a trip, hotel stay, and food while on the trip was not in the budget...

I have no idea how other guys can do that.. I flat out don't like a woman paying for me. I would rather sit home alone than be stuck in a spot of having those feelings again.

But stuff like that is COMPLETELY different than co habitating with a woman and having the electric bill more than double and having her pay at least half. My thought is that that extra amount is going to subtract from some digit on the balance sheet and it sure is not going to be from anything major so the "fun" line would be reduced if she didn't.

I too would also expect if I were spending large amounts of time at her house causing a resource depleting effect to pay if asked.

The question i thought this was with the question of who pays is..... is a man a gold digger for asking the woman to chip in? and is a woman a gold digger if she asks a guy to chip in?

My thought was that the balance means BOTH of our "quality of life" increases as well as having the enhancement of companionship for both of us.

really guys.... Do we really want equality in the FUN department of life?
 ItsMargo
Msg: 115
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2009 2:36:32 PM
^^ Excellent advice Savona!

If we all began as we meant to go, and stayed in alignment with it, wouldn't much of these problems just disappear?
 startle
Msg: 116
Posted: 11/4/2009 3:14:28 PM
it must be tough being a man...paying for dates...wow, that must suck...maybe in your next life you will come back a woman....we women have it made....gee, i wonder... how did it turn out this way...do you men not have a clue....or are you just playing dumb...
 christ on a crutch
Msg: 117
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2009 3:17:51 PM
perhaps off topic, but my experience is this: my contributions in the courtship phase have always been balanced out in the relationship phase. e.g., if i'm paying for the food on the dates, i'm getting cooked for later.

no woman has ever taken advantage of me, but no woman has ever tried, either. unless i'm so dense i missed it.
 GrandmaBooBoo
Msg: 118
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2009 4:43:23 PM
Now we are back to the men who have money as their primary concern again...
Ya know, I'm beginning to think that a LOT of people just really have NO concept of "what money is"...or maybe they have a vague understanding, but can't really get a grasp on the REALITY of it.

It's truly amazing but it does appear to me at times, that some folks actually believe that money is so evil, that anyone should be happy to have someone else help them get rid of it. It's a very childish ideal; but I see it often in adults who have truly never learned the "REAL" value of money. I see this 99.9% of the time coming ONLY from those who have NEVER BEEN "depended" ON financially. Those who have ever had someone they LOVE....depend on them...well know the real meaning of "money".

Money, is what you NEED to put a roof over the heads of yourself and those you "Love". Money is what you NEED to pay the dentist so Junior's teeth stay nice and pretty and he doesn't suffer the pain of toothache.
Money is what you NEED to put shoes on Suzie's feet and a coat on her back so she doesn't catch pneumonia.
Money is what you NEED to buy groceries so you don't starve to death
Money is what you NEED to pay the electric bill so you have light, and heat....if you do have a roof over your head.

It's it odd that those who SAY they value "Love" over "Money".....would cringe is they heard:
*{*{*{*{*{"I Love you , money is so unimportant that I'm not going to earn any....we can live in a cardboard box and love alone will see us through. Love is more important than money, therefore Junior's teeth are unimportant....as long as he has love...he doesn't need teeth. When he has a toothache...we'll simply remind him that love is more important that money, and that will make the pain go away. We need not worry about putting warm clothes on our children, as long as we love them, if the catch pneumonia from walking barefoot in the snow, Love will cure their illness. We have NO need of food when we have "love"....food requires money, which is evil..therefore, anyone who loves us will NOT attempt to feed us."}*}*}*}*}*
News flash folks....ANYTHING which is not "spiritual"...IS MATERIAL. Food, is materialistic, health care...materialistic, shelter from the elements...materialistic.

Those who DESIRE material things, and do NOT earn the money that it takes to pay for them....ARE materialistic....meaning that their ONLY concern is for HAVING those material possessions.....but NOT at all concerned about earning the money to PAY for them! When someone says.....Ok, "we" need XYZ, so this is what I have to do to earn those things...that's merely an EXCHANGE.....VALUE for VALUE. When someone says they WANT "XYZ", but have such contempt for what THEY must do to earn XYZ...then they have NO sense of "VALUE"......only a sense of "MATERIALISM".

Let's see...when men question a women's behaviour or circumstances he's "whinning"...when women question a man's behaviour or circumstances she is being"realistic".....yep nothing has changed.
I have REPEATEDLY used DUAL examples of "abuse" to demonstrate that " A rose is STILL a rose, regardless of whether a male, or a female call it by it's PROPER name. "Naming an "abusive behavior" being done to you by the opposite gender and NOT putting an abrupt STOP to it....is WHINING. Whether it's a woman whining about an abusive boyfriend, or a man complaining about an abusive girlfriend...ABUSE IS ABUSE. USING another human being for your survival when you are NOT willing to exchange VALUE FOR VALUE .....IS ABUSE. (Where IS my scream it louder button???) Definition: "Abuse": abnormal use of....using a thing for ANYTHING OTHER than it's intended purpose!

Post 239:
Say it UP FRONT. ""I am NOT footing the bill for any woman I date. We go dutch or I am NOT going to date you"" That is straight to the point, and I am sure any woman who is going to pay her own way will be appreciative of your straight forwardness. If she doesn't like it then she was not for you and you dodged a bullet.
If SHE doesn't like it, then wish her well...and thank God that you avoided an abusive woman.

If you feel you are in the right, then walk the talk. If you are afraid to be so honest right at the beginning and want to dance around money issues then you are showing a great lack of confidence. Or you are AFRAID that it might scare a woman away. What would you be scared of ... a woman who is not interested in you because you want her to at least pay 50/50.

That is a huge issue on here. Honesty from the men. I can't understand why men get into such a pickle with women and money. OH I know ... most men don't have the goonies to be straight forward. They might miss out on the HOT chick, or ruin their chances of getting laid or might be single longer than they expected. Sheesh ....

So my advice to the men is to SPEAK UP. Hell women speak up ... they go out with men and slap the money right on the table for their food or drink or coffee. Or they sit there and say ohhhhh I only date men who treat me.
She is telling it to you straight guys!!! IF a woman refuses to pay her share.....you are WELL OFF without her!
Not in this thread, but many other...and prepare yourselves for 20 boring tirades from the guard dog reminding me that we're not allowed to speak about things said in other threads...even those this thread started with comments made from another thread....(where is my IGNORE button?) Anyhow....in many other threads, you will see the "fake feminists" making such statements as, "I like to be treated and made to feel special"!!! That is a CROCK!!!! She's nothing but a user and abuser! WHAT about making YOU feel special? When I want to make a man feel special....I have no qualms about saying, "let's make EACH OTHER feel special....by neither of us having to end the evening wondering....if the other stayed because they felt obligated to do so!"

YOU PEOPLE who try to convince us that your now EX did a TOTAL about face after you got married are just lying. First to yourselves. Either that or you are just to dumb to bother to BE in the dating world.
OUCHIE.....Harsh... but TRUE.

Most women don't take too kindly to me asking if they're a gold-digger straight up in the first conversation.
I usually have to wait for the red flags, which appear after the second date if not before.
There's a distinction between a woman who expect me to pay for the date, and one who has expectations of a lifestyle that I might or might not be able to afford.
I think these things should be discussed early, but most gold-diggers don't just come out and say they are such.
Where's the honesty in that?
Ewwww; well, this is a sticky one. Yeah, I have to admit, if a man asked me that question, in those words....I'd walk away. There could be NO "right answer"...it's a trap, pure and simple. If you say "yes"...BAM....if you say "no"...then BAM...and you're also labeled as a liar. Being neither...I'd simply walk away. That's truly the only way to prove yourself; but you could never accept another date with that person. LOL! the good part of that is, that I've actually made some very good friends (male) by doing exactly that. LOL! One in fact, I've been friends with for over 35 years....my children call him "Uncle"... and he also ended up becoming one of my husband's closest friends. So, I'd have to agree with you; no, of course they're not going to admit if they ARE....but it could be a better scenario if you just trusted your own judgment until you had the hard evidence in either direction.

I'm not saying that this is right or that it should be continued. But there are demographics where a woman cannot just baldfaced ANNOUNCE that she's paying her own shot,without being perceived as a 'ballbusting feminazi'.
I run into this sort of thing constantly. The fact is, that I hate the feminist movement, I am extremely feminine (in my personal relationships) (although men are so shocked when they find out what I did for a living , they usually fall off their chairs!) BUT while I will NOT engage in a tug of war over the bill, I simply make it known that I am very uncomfortable having ANYONE (male or female) pay for me. I have stated such on my profile, and repeat it before accepting a "date".
Chemistry DOES matter to me...but I'm not opposed to hanging out as friends in lieu of that. Either way, just to get it out up front, I pay my own way. 35 yr. long habits are hard to break. It's no offense to your masculinity, it doesn't cut into my garter belt budget (told you...I'm NOT a feminist) it's just how I prefer to do things.

When a man says something like this:
I have no idea how other guys can do that.. I flat out don't like a woman paying for me. I would rather sit home alone than be stuck in a spot of having those feelings again.
It IMMEDIATELY tells me that he has NO regard for MY comfort level and would likely never consider that any feelings I have about any topic are valid or worthy of consideration.

I DO try to accommodate the feelings of men in my generation because I understand that they look at it as the "gentlemanly" thing to do. The sentiment is nice, but misguided. On a first "coffee date", if they're really insistent, then I graciously accept, but sincerely state that the "next" is on me. Then again, I've usually spent considerable time talking to them before we meet even for coffee, so they've had ample time to digest my values and preferences. If after a 2nd date they still refuse to let ME pay...then I don't accept a 3rd date. In my mind at least....treating someone is simply your way of saying...I enjoy your company. If they won't allow me to pay...then they obviously don't believe that I'm there BECAUSE I enjoy their company so there's really not any point in continuing. Having someone continually paying for me, makes me feel cheap....not financially cheap...but....cheap, as a human being...in character and spirit.
 GeneralizingNow
Msg: 119
Posted: 11/4/2009 4:53:23 PM

He talks about the big money career he has, the grand lifestyle he lives, the fancy vehicle he drives and she fell for it hook, line and sinker.

See now, right here--his words would be a TURN OFF for me. Any time a man thinks money is THAT important or impressive, I don't want a piece of him or his lifestyle. I'm the kind of person who if she has much debt gets a tummy ache. I pay off all debts [except my home loan] every month. I also know quite a few really rich people, and they do NOT go on about their money and how they're going to spend it--they just quietly spend it on huge houses, always have new cars, etc. In my circle, that sort of broadcasting is only done by "nouveau riche", and it's unseemly.
 christ on a crutch
Msg: 120
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2009 5:31:24 PM
Believe what you will. It only takes a cursory look to see the female skew amongst society. It's called being traditional, remember?

for cryin out loud, women still make less than men overall for the same work. 17 percent of current federal lawmakers are women (admittedly, i don't know how many house/senate races did not include women). 0 percent of U.S. presidents and VPs are/have been women.

it's tough to make a case that women get the benefit of tradition.
 christ on a crutch
Msg: 121
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2009 5:41:23 PM
inequity exists both ways, certainly. what i'm saying is i doubt men get the short end of it, overall.
 ~DREAMS~
Msg: 122
Posted: 11/4/2009 6:21:06 PM

When a man says something like this:

It IMMEDIATELY tells me that he has NO regard for MY comfort level and would likely never consider that any feelings I have about any topic are valid or worthy of consideration.

Ok well little more info since i am not so sure it sounded as intended.

I was engaged to her at the time and was a 3 year relationship but at the time i thought it was a fair balance. We went out several times a week and I paid when we went out to eat and the rest of the time we cooked together but she bought the food that was cooked (except a few times) ...

In My brain. that was a balance. I took care of all the fun and such. But the trip i was talking about was during a time when things were slow at my store and i was replenishing inventory so tighter than usual time when she sprung the trip with no notice... It was literally a friday afternoon matter of fact statement of "oh yeah by the way we are all taking a trip this weekend with my sister and her family"

No time for a plan B to slide some numbers around to compensate for the expected deficit.

The reason the trip was not fun for me was because of what the whole point of the trip was... I live a cash life and she put the whole trip on a credit card. Making sure to swipe that card in front of me at every attraction or place to eat during the trip....

I don't live that kind of life and neither did she before the trip, which was one of the things that attracted me to her to begin with. She was always money wise. The trip was a retalitory statement made without words because she knew it was a double whammy for me.

In a nut shell it was her way of giving a response to an argument had at a earlier time. As Ironic as it sounds the reason it was remembered while reading some of this thread was because the argument was her being a career woman when we met and it progressed to me asking her to marry me to then switching to her talking about wanting to be a stay at home mom after we had the child that was starting to be talked about.

It started giving me flashbacks of how my ex wife quit her job rarely ever to work again after our wedding day without even so much as asking me how i felt about it.

The trip was her response to my question of how we would pay for fun and such if she decided to stop working... The trip was the start of the breakdown of communication and our goals for life traveling down different paths as you looked at their destinations and outcomes.

It was not that I didn't have any consideration for her feelings about wanting to pay. It was that she KNEW (because we spoke) that being with a stay at home wife that had a habit of swiping a card was not the life for me so I ASSUMED it was her subtle way of telling me goodbye. She knew my deal breakers and felt the need to make a point to enhance the dramatics at every swipe.

I mean seriously.... we were not exactly a couple teens starting out.. we were both single parents and it was going to be the second time around for both of us marriage wise ( with the firmness of wanting it to last a lifetime)

So just before the wedding she completely changes all her life goals and desires for life and life style??????? A life style that clashes with what I was desiring which was no mortgage, no credit card debt, cars paid for, etc. Our life together was well on that way.

So I left and started those bridges a blazen....lol

More than you likely cared to know about me but I felt the need to clarify.
 jsphn11
Msg: 123
Posted: 11/4/2009 6:31:09 PM

Bottom line is a woman will either need you to take care of her or she won't - and a lot of men are trying to cross wires, and find a woman who takes care of herself but has all the free time in the world to cater to him. It's not possible to find a woman who's going to do both realistically.

Yes, that's it. They want the best of both worlds.....Will never happen
 GrandmaBooBoo
Msg: 124
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2009 6:33:30 PM
for cryin out loud, women still make less than men overall for the same work.
Whether that is true or not "overall", it was certainly never true in MY world. WHY should I be penalized because some women choose fields where those pay discrepancies still exist? Yes, I am female; but I AM still an INDIVIDUAL. Must I suffer the indignity of being treated as if I were a "welfare mom" UNTIL "All women" are self sustaining? How long must I hide my pay stubs in order NOT to offend a male who earns less? How long must I apologize for having had the gumption to get off my ass and get a good job that laid a wage I could support my children on?

I am truly SICK of apologizing to "some" men because I chose a path other than "playing Victim"! If "those" men, don't have the 'nads" to suck it up and deal with it; then THEY deserve the gold diggers they get stuck with.

I did NOT work for 35 years just to insult men. I worked for the SAME reasons that MEN do....to SUPPORT MY FAMILY. Believe me....NO ONE else ever entered into my mind. Thank God, I had a husband who didn't stick his nuts in a vice just because I earned more than he did! HE had the good sense to take it as a COMPLIMENT (as it was intended and SHOULD be taken). I would never be with someone that I didn't admire...NOR would I ever be with someone who didn't admire ME! I REJECT pity....and I REJECT handouts!

Anyone who has a problem with that can keep on moving.

I met my first true "gold digger" on this site a year ago (44 y.o.). Only dated a couple months, but she said all the right things in the beginning. You know, equal, fair, reciprocation, etc...
But Levi....come on......this is the EASIEST thing in the entire world to AVOID......simply......DO NOT get married! Just draw the line and the sand and STICK TO IT!
 xlr8ingmargo
Msg: 125
Posted: 11/4/2009 8:24:17 PM
No one needs to draw lines in the sand...
We are cautious due to life experience. I would like to believe I can fall in love like a teenager because that is what my heart tells me I'm ready for. My brain on the other hand has been taken advantage of by men smart enough to get in my wallet. What does that tell me? Even though I'm dating a great guy I still need to exercise common sense like Mr. Levis
has done. It all sounds too good to be true in the beginning. I'm on this sex high of wanting it all the flippin time and it does cloud my otherwise sound reasoning. There are lots of women (and men) out there looking for a free ride. That's the truth and we all know it.
In the meantime I am going to enjoy my new bo and take things one day at a time. I will also BEWARE from past experience. I think that is all these guys are really saying... Please correct me if I am wrong...
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Love,Quality of life and who pays