Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sunflower208
Msg: 495
view profile
History
IS IT TRUE THAT A WOMAN SHOULDN’T PURSUE A MAN?Page 26 of 26    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26)
"PURSUE" MEANS TO ME IS "TAKE ACTION",LIKE PLAY CHASE GAME, TAKE THE FIRST MOVE,AFTER THAT IS CHLLENGE FOR BOTH PARTIES.I AM FROM THE MOST OLDEST COUNTRY AND...DOESN'T MEAN WE KNOW THE BEST.
LIFE'S ALONG IS A GROWING PROJECT,IT'LL NEVER STOP.
IN OUR WORLD THERE IS A LOT OF MISLEADING ABOUT HUMAN BEHAVIERS,AND YET MOST OF US DON'T REALY KNOW HOW AND WHY WE ACT THE WE ACT.GO FIGURE?WE ARE JUST WHOLE BUNCH LOST INDEVEDULES ARE BUNCING AROUND AND AROUND IN THIS WONDERFUL WORLD.DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY!
"PURSUE" OR "PURSUE NOT" ISN'T A BIG DEAL.
 c_deacon
Msg: 496
view profile
History
IS IT TRUE THAT A WOMAN SHOULDN’T PURSUE A MAN?
Posted: 3/19/2010 11:42:10 AM
I chase until they catch me.......and they chase until I catch them........now that is equality and the way it should be........

If you expect me to take the lead and do most if not all the work, you might as well move on, because that is just not going to happen. You want me, come and get me, and show me that you are willing to do half the work for half the potential relationship.

cd...........
 jsphn11
Msg: 497
Posted: 3/19/2010 12:05:05 PM
No, that’s not true. In our modern society that is what’s expected of a woman, and she should do it if it matches her personality.

Unfortunately, it doesn’t work for me. If I had to be the one to initiate and pursue, it wouldn’t make me feel “warm and cozy” inside. I would keep having the feeling that I was not with a “real” man, but with some kind of a unisex person.
 Romantictoo
Msg: 498
Posted: 3/19/2010 12:12:58 PM
I think it does depend on the individuals involved really. I've heard some men say they like being "pursued" (I don't like that word) and some say they'd rather be the pursuer. It takes a confident woman to approach a man first and not let rejection devastate her. Some men like this confidence in women, and some don't. We're all different in what we like or don't like.

In todays world, I don't feel it's all up to the man anymore. Like men say, why should they always have to put themselves out there and risk rejection? I also don't believe in just waiting for what I want to fall in my lap! That's just my personality and it's what has gotten me so far in life and enabled me to accomplish things. So, if I see someone who interests me, I will approach them. I won't keep approaching them though. Like someone said earlier, once you have expressed interest, it's up to them to reciprocate or not. If a man rejects you, there's a reason. I tell myself he doesn't like confident women. I don't take that as an insult. :)

Every relationship requires effort on BOTH parts. Us women also need to participate in the give and take of a relationship, so why not start right from the beginning? Aren't we flattered when a man approaches us? Why not flatter a man too? I think they like it just as much as we do even if we are not their type!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >