Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > Multiple children by multiple partners      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 mrcs84
Msg: 226
view profile
History
Multiple children by multiple partnersPage 10 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)

Children are a blessing. Enjoy life and stop having so many issues with people's choices .

Well, there are 6.2 billion "blessings" on this earth. As Chris Rock put it, even roaches have kids. People like to give childbirth a lot of rhetorical meaning. I don't see anything special about it. That whole "children are a blessing" mentality is the reason why we have inbred bottom feeders hitting the "print" button on the human Xerox machine, and just continuing the cycle. But I guess every society needs it's worker bees.
 SherylAnn1968
Msg: 227
Multiple children by multiple partners
Posted: 6/6/2012 7:50:39 AM
Im a single mom. My older to kids are from my ex husband. We divorced after I caught him having an affair. I was told after having my daughter. I would have a hard time having anymore. I went 12 years with no birth control and after dating someone new 2years after my divorce....... I got pregnant a year later. It was a huge suprise. The father wanted me to abort the pregancy and I couldnt. I moved on and I am now raising my son on my own. He has been my rock and is what kept me going through a scary battle of cancer, I do not regret my decission to keep this child. I feel very blessed to have him in my life. I cant answer for the young lady with 7. But I can answer and stand up for myself and My right to chose life over murder.
 QueenBeeSweetness
Msg: 228
Posted: 6/6/2012 8:22:18 AM

Well, there are 6.2 billion "blessings" on this earth. As Chris Rock put it, even roaches have kids. People like to give childbirth a lot of rhetorical meaning. I don't see anything special about it. That whole "children are a blessing" mentality is the reason why we have inbred bottom feeders hitting the "print" button on the human Xerox machine, and just continuing the cycle. But I guess every society needs it's worker bees.

The pure, beautiful love & bond between parent & child, is, indeed a blessing, for those who value that sort of thing. The fact that other people pop out kids too, & the roaches in your house gave birth last night, does not in any way denigrate the blessed love between my children & myself. Do i wish birthing & parenting was a little more sacred in society, & that only people who were capable of loving & caring for children, & viewed them as blessings reproduced, of course, butas long as my family is happy & well loved & well provided for, what others do doesnt affect me,
 Confuzzled4ever
Msg: 229
Posted: 6/7/2012 6:20:59 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maybe so, but many of those "blessings" end up as adults who are a plague on society, killers, rapists, thieves, pedophiles, con artists, sociopaths etc..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well see this is an argument for why men who father the children should stick around to raise them.
 MementoMori32
Msg: 230
Posted: 6/7/2012 6:23:55 PM
Mustangman: I love Idiocracy! Just look around and the movie becomes almost prophetic.
 Debyduz_
Msg: 231
Posted: 6/14/2012 9:44:13 PM
Wow I wonder how I would get judged here. I have 5 children. Not only do some have different dads they have different moms and I have never met the the dads. I had a child when I was a teen. He is grown, successful, he got married in his 30's and just made me a grandma. Son # 2 adopted also grown and away. Had a daughter by some miracle with same man I adopted #2 with. Then adopted 2 more on my own as a single mom.

Once again all the horror stories are a small percentage of the population. You might want to find the real story before you judge a person. I babysit for a few mom's who have kids with different dads. The only thing I complain about is having to remember all the names. I just look at them as one family. That is how they see themselves. The women all work hard to support their children. They are good people. Sadly men/women don't show their true colors until after kids are born. Most are not on welfare, but are working their butts off and giving up everything to take care of their children.

Celebrate the good and the world will be a better place.
 sadbuttootrue
Msg: 232
view profile
History
Posted: 5/28/2017 1:17:22 PM
Ha!...what "HOGWASH".....I know Matariki Sweet aka Tomau personally and have since July 2007.

She's full of it.....in most all her posts....but ESPECIALLY in this thread....and I mean FULL OF IT!

Re: Post #1: When she made the post in 2009 she had a total of 8 children not 2!...she had/still has 5 girls and 3 boys.
However, she only has legal custody of one child and that's the (then)6 month old (boy) she mentioned in her post.
He's now 8 years old.

5 of her other 7 children were apprehended by the Children's Aid Society in Ontario, and the other two kids she was basically forced to put them up for adoption rather than they also be apprehended.
And her 8 kids were conceived by 3 men not one!
The 1st three (2 boys and 1 girl) with one man, (1 boy was apprehended, the other boy and the girl were adopted) then she gave birth to 4 girls with the second man and all 4 were apprehended in February 2007 and placed into the foster care system... and then she gave birth the (presently) 8 year old boy in April 2009 with the third man.

Re: Post #99: In post #99 she stated (quote): "It is rather funny in my family 5 girls, 2 of them so screwed up and have 5 + kids and the other 3 of us no more than 2 and all within the same relationships.
Yet we were raised by the same parents, so it isn't upbringing can't possibly be we were all raised the same."

Again Matariki has 8 kids not 2. And they were conceived by 3 men.
The 1st 7 kids were conceived by 2 men and the youngest by the 3rd man.

Matariki and her 4 sisters were most certainly NOT all "raised" by the same parents.
Matariki and one younger sister were in and out of the foster care system right from when Matariki was 1 year old.
She and the same sister were then adopted when Matariki was 12 years old.
Also Matariki's youngest sister was adopted when she(the youngest sister) was still a very young child.

Re: Post #116: In post #116 she stated (quote): "The only two children he has are with me. My daughter lives with my aunt and will be returning home soon."

Completely Untrue as is Matariki's remark about the only 2 kids her ex had was with her....the ex she is talking about only fathered the (at the time) 6 month old boy.

Re: Post #118: In post #118 she stated (quote): I support myself and don't continue to have children that I can't afford.

Matariki was most certainly NOT supporting herself at the time of her post.
She was on Provincial Income Assistance(Welfare).....and I believe she still is to this day.......some almost 8 years after she made the post.

She also stated in post # 118 "I left the home, I got nothing I was able to leave with the kids, their stuff and two suitcases of clothes for us, had to use welfare temporarily til I got some clients for my web designing...."

A Completely Untrue statement....she was only in the relationship with the father of her youngest for less than months.
From mid-July 2008 until the beginning of September 2008.

.....from message (post) #120

"I placed her there when I first left him as I was living in a shelter."
Completely Untrue

"She (the 11 year old) lives an hour drive down island."
Completely Untrue

"Now that her program is done she will be coming back at the end of the month."
Completely Untrue

"She is quite excited to come home and she sees her brother and I most days."
Completely Untrue

.....from message (post) #125

"Yep the looking alike is crazy, my sisters and I all have the same father none of us look alike, both parents dark haired and fairly native looking mother, yet here I am very definitely not native looking yet I am Cree, Mohawk and Irish. With my children's mix they are Kiwi."

Only Matariki and her 2 younger sisters are from the same father
Matariki's 2 older sisters were conceived by Matariki's Uncle....i.e. a brother of Matariki's father.
Only Matariki's youngest child has "Kiwi blood"

If the fable of Pinocchio were true Matariki would have a nose so long she would on her own be able to supply every sawmill the west side of the Rocky Mountains with timber for the next 40 years.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 233
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2017 1:52:16 PM
Could be the Mom is just really 'fertile'? Personally, i think she prob gets a lot of support from state, Federal aid, or (possibly) child support.
Not sure i could / would have respect for a woman like this.

My niece has 3 kids 15, 13, 7 all different dads, but all from relationships w/ the dads. She does get support, and has often worked 2 jobs. Kudos for working . She has the father of the youngest living there. Wont marry him,,, "would loose benefits" Soooo its ok for rest of tax payers to pick up slack for the kids Medicade,,, Love her, but she dont have my respect.
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 234
Posted: 6/7/2017 12:31:48 AM

I know of one woman where I used to live, on kid number 7 father number 7 does not know who the fathers of the kids are either.

Women who do that are stupid and failed to use simple contraception...they are irresponsible with their choices and keep on making the wrong one's...it's beyond crazy...the poor kids suffer in the end
 NoxzemaWA
Msg: 235
Posted: 6/7/2017 9:19:51 AM
Ugh, it's disgusting. As far as 'why'? Damn. How much time do you have? The abridged version I would say is low self-esteem, lack of strong father figure growing up and just plain stupidity.

Whatever the case may be, they need to shape the hell up because Section 8 is getting cut off. And soon.
 forumslady
Msg: 236
Posted: 6/7/2017 2:59:05 PM
Wow, wow, wow.
This thread sure is informative, as far as finding out how some of my fellow forum members think.
Judgy much folks?
Life never follows a straight line.
You (the generic you) don't know other people's story's.
Spit happens, unplanned spit, a lot.
Plus, I see a lot of people talking about the women, but I only saw one (and thank God for him) who pointed out the obvious..........
These women don't get pregnant by themselves!
It takes two to tango, so if so many of you are going to point fingers, point them at BOTH people involved.
(GEEZ)
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 237
Posted: 6/7/2017 3:43:36 PM
7 different guys and seven kids...pretty sure this woman don't practice safe sex
 LOLTrump
Msg: 238
Posted: 6/7/2017 4:19:33 PM

Could be the Mom is just really 'fertile'? Personally, i think she prob gets a lot of support from state, Federal aid, or (possibly) child support.
Not sure i could / would have respect for a woman like this.

Yeah I know this guy, he has got 5 kids from 3 women.

Total hypocrite, always going on about the welfare queens and people who living off the of the goverment.

His current wife alone screws the government out of 10's of millions just for herself and that does not even touch what he milks them from when he bills them to pay golf at his own courses and stay at his hotels and resorts.
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 239
Posted: 6/8/2017 10:48:31 AM

Wow, wow, wow.
This thread sure is informative, as far as finding out how some of my fellow forum members think.
Judgy much folks?

No sh!t right?

My niece has 3 kids 15, 13, 7 all different dads, but all from relationships w/ the dads. She does get support, and has often worked 2 jobs. Kudos for working . She has the father of the youngest living there. Wont marry him,,, "would loose benefits" Soooo its ok for rest of tax payers to pick up slack for the kids Medicade,,, Love her, but she dont have my respect.

Makes me wonder if she respects the men involved.

Yeah I know this guy, he has got 5 kids from 3 women.

Total hypocrite, always going on about the welfare queens and people who living off the of the goverment.

His current wife alone screws the government out of 10's of millions just for herself and that does not even touch what he milks them from when he bills them to pay golf at his own courses and stay at his hotels and resorts.

Then this sh!t answers my question on that as she sounds like someone who voted for him.
 NoxzemaWA
Msg: 240
Posted: 6/8/2017 10:56:36 PM

Judgy much folks?

Of course. Having a bunch of different kids by different people, that's not a "mistake"....that's a CHOICE. I can understand one or maybe two indiscretions but multiple ones? You're just sexually irresponsible and setting a poor example for your children. Yes, I'm going to judge.
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 241
Posted: 6/9/2017 12:21:54 AM

Of course. Having a bunch of different kids by different people, that's not a "mistake"....that's a CHOICE. I can understand one or maybe two indiscretions but multiple ones? You're just sexually irresponsible and setting a poor example for your children. Yes, I'm going to judge.

What about this though---->
Well see this is an argument for why men who father the children should stick around to raise them.

It's easy for a woman who has never been a mother or experienced the difficulties associated with that to judge those that have. You really don't have enough information about these women to judge them at all but let's say we judge them. What if your current boyfriend got you pregnant and walked away. Maybe you find another guy who takes his place and have the baby and the man that was around gets you preggers again. After all he helped you through the pregnancy he must be a good guy right? Then he drops you and your a single mom making it along and just a dreamboat of a man promises the world and sweeps you off your feet and such treats your kids real nice right? You get preggers again it ain't that hard to do for some women not all of them have dried up eggs like yourself. Like forums lady says spit happens. It's easier than you think to end up in this position pregnancy can be kryptonite to some men and some men are just looking to make babies and not looking to raise them. Is that a woman problem or a woman and a man problem I'm voting option 2.
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 242
Posted: 6/9/2017 3:53:04 AM

And you have every right to judge...I agree with you 100%
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 243
Posted: 6/9/2017 11:52:25 AM

And you have every right to judge...I agree with you 100%

Of course you would. A woman has to actually live with what comes out of her body a man can walk away as if she were tissue paper. So they can make the same decision and the same child but one gets the judgement from everyone while the other gets to also judge her. Nice
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 244
Posted: 6/9/2017 10:04:57 PM

I know of one woman where I used to live, on kid number 7 father number 7 does not know who the fathers of the kids are either. But it seems this happens a lot, multiple children in a family where each has a different father, how do you explain to the kids?

From the ops original post at the start of this thread....You see she did not know, who the fathers were.

Final thoughts - she was not practicing safe sex, she had seven kids with seven different guys, she don't know who the fathers are, the poor kids will never know either...how very sad that must be, never knowing who your father is....irresponsible woman taking no responsibility for her choices and creating new life....but denying them any right to ever knowing the man who helped create them, because she don't know who he is
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 245
Posted: 6/10/2017 7:58:58 AM

From the ops original post at the start of this thread....You see she did not know, who the fathers were.

Final thoughts - she was not practicing safe sex, she had seven kids with seven different guys, she don't know who the fathers are, the poor kids will never know either...how very sad that must be, never knowing who your father is....irresponsible woman taking no responsibility for her choices and creating new life....but denying them any right to ever knowing the man who helped create them, because she don't know who he is

No what it is you are answering a perfectly equal impossible to be right question from a skewed perspective. Who is better the woman who had 7 children with 7 different fathers? Or the 7 fathers that had children with 1 woman? If a woman sleeps with 1 man has 7 children and get's left by the 1 man is she better than the woman who had 7 children by 7 different men and all 7 men left her. It's just a sh!tty lowlife opportunity for you to bash women and it is like I have said to you over and over and over again if you condemn this woman then be prepared to condemn the 7 men just as involved in this situation. So it defeats your agenda to bash this woman as you have 7 men to bash first. If she didn't use protection 7 times then 7 men didn't use protection either. No matter how you slice it you have only one woman to bash but you have 7 men to bash.

I don't know how or if anyone can ever get through to you. I'm going to assume you are a straight male and I have a question you have to answer either A or B. Like you either do one or the other and for whatever reason you have to do it. Gun to head or gun to families head or worse thing imaginable will happen to you if you do not choose A or B.

A would you prefer to suck 7 men's d!ck or B would you prefer to suck one man's d!ck 7 times.

Also justify why you picked what you picked. A or B
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 246
Posted: 6/10/2017 8:27:33 AM
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/promiscuous
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 247
Posted: 6/10/2017 8:33:37 AM
Ok so how is this woman any more or less promiscuous than these men? A or B motherf^cker
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 248
Posted: 6/10/2017 12:17:12 PM

I agree with this respectable young lady and you don't...not my problem...your problem...have you got anger issues...seems that way to me
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 249
Posted: 6/10/2017 12:54:38 PM

I agree with this respectable young lady and you don't...not my problem...your problem...have you got anger issues...seems that way to me

No what you did was deflect the question and hide behind a woman who is calling another woman she doesn't know a whore. P^ssy
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 250
Posted: 6/10/2017 1:02:30 PM
You changed her answer to suit your agenda...your question was created by a sick mind...I don't think the way you do...sorry...she never said the other woman was a whor...you said that
Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > Multiple children by multiple partners