Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > Multiple children by multiple partners      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 246
Multiple children by multiple partnersPage 11 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/promiscuous
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 247
Multiple children by multiple partners
Posted: 6/10/2017 8:33:37 AM
Ok so how is this woman any more or less promiscuous than these men? A or B motherf^cker
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 248
Posted: 6/10/2017 12:17:12 PM

Of course. Having a bunch of different kids by different people, that's not a "mistake"....that's a CHOICE. I can understand one or maybe two indiscretions but multiple ones? You're just sexually irresponsible and setting a poor example for your children. Yes, I'm going to judge.

I agree with this respectable young lady and you don't...not my problem...your problem...have you got anger issues...seems that way to me
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 249
Posted: 6/10/2017 12:54:38 PM

I agree with this respectable young lady and you don't...not my problem...your problem...have you got anger issues...seems that way to me

No what you did was deflect the question and hide behind a woman who is calling another woman she doesn't know a whore. P^ssy
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 250
Posted: 6/10/2017 1:02:30 PM
You changed her answer to suit your agenda...your question was created by a sick mind...I don't think the way you do...sorry...she never said the other woman was a whor...you said that
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 251
Posted: 6/10/2017 1:10:18 PM

You changed her answer to suit your agenda...your question was created by a sick mind...I don't think the way you do...sorry...she never said the other woman was a whor...you said that

No you are playing the thesaurus or the dictionary game where you change the meaning of the word and make it sound nice when in reality it is the same god damn thing you little squirmy b!tch. Being sexually irresponsible for a woman equals what? The same damn thing either argue your point or f^ck off you little pr!ck.

Do you really expect me to hammer home my same point to you everytime you open a thesaurus. Same f^cking point same principle different word. How is this one woman any more or less sexually irresponsible than these men? Answer the question A or B you sh!t hole of a human being.
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 252
Posted: 6/10/2017 1:27:57 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
You

The word you used is very offensive to women...I don't use that word

I don't suck men off, so I can't tell you the answer...you seem to know the answer...something you want to tell everyone?

You love profanity don't you....think you must be a very unpleasant human, with no manners at all...you give men a bad name
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 253
Posted: 6/10/2017 3:44:40 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
You

The word you used is very offensive to women...I don't use that word

I don't suck men off, so I can't tell you the answer...you seem to know the answer...something you want to tell everyone?

You love profanity don't you....think you must be a very unpleasant human, with no manners at all...you give men a bad name

Everything but answer the question or at least see the lunacy of the question posed via your posts that a woman who has 7 children from 7 different men needs or deserves your judgement. So when faced with a similarly lunatic inspired question it is deflected at all costs because you don't have a reason for the conclusion you have made. You don't know any of those women you harshly judge from anyone else. Just come on here make a generalized assumption about them and go on. What you are saying is just as asinine and profane as what I have said. You have not provided a shred of reason to condemn a woman who had 7 kids by one man. Nor have you provided a shred of reason to condemn a woman who had 7 kids by seven men. Just like you haven't provided a reason to either suck 7 d!cks from 7 different men or 1 d!ck from 1 man 7 times or vis versa because it is stupid and petty and a reason for a simple minded f^cktard like you to belittle any woman he can for no reason at all.

If you were even trying to be reasonable you would answer A or B. Or you would admit you really don't know, that it is possible that a woman can be knocked up 7 times by 7 different men in her lifetime and it could just makes her a mother of seven children.
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 254
Posted: 6/10/2017 4:37:13 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism

You have mental health issues...you keep repeating your posts...you need closure...I feel bad for you...not everything you talk about is nonsense, but when you go on a rant...you don't stop...take a deep breath and compose yourself, before you post again...do you feel better now???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mQt5FreIiQ
something for you watch - it's about your personality disorder
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 255
Posted: 6/10/2017 7:43:52 PM
What mental disorder is it that you have? Resurrect old threads and always post under the same tired old theme of women are whores, gold diggers or they dumped you because you're a piece of sh!t? Why do you post if you aren't going to answer the question when pinned down about it and your logic is so flawed as a human being it is unreal? If you wouldn't bring up the same stupid sh!t I wouldn't have to repeat it. It's always see a woman has multiple fathers by different men so they are whores see everybody or it is look at all these feminazis or some stupid red pill dumb sh!t dude you need to f^ck off. I know your ebolakity and whatever else with all these multiple accounts you're also the person who resurrected this bullsh!t thread. It's very obvious and to boot they accuse me and I'm sure you just love that sh!t.

A or B dude what's it going to be?
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 256
Posted: 6/11/2017 4:37:03 AM
Do you see interesting threads being created? I don't and all subject matters have been covered, so I see no problem in going back to old threads...others have been doing the same.

Here you go a again with you're profanity...you think it make's you sound tough using swear words, but it only shows your lack of manners and lack of respect for other posters...you got to sort out your anger issues

Again you used the W word and that is very offensive to women

Wolfie I only have this one account...but I'm pretty sure you have many...types like you always do..I don't care how many profiles others have got...I only need one profile to debate with

Other posters know who I am...I'm not one of your old troll friends from the past...I don't even know you...Crazybutt was the one who exposed you for stalking her wolfie and now your stalking me, but it don't bother me really...if that's how you get your kicks...it's your problem...not mine

A woman having seven kids from seven different guys and not knowing who the fathers are is irresponsible and loose...It's her body and it's up to her to use contraception...whether the guys use it or not...she should be using it...fact...guys can't get pregnant...fact...men and women are different and you can't get around that...what ever argument you try to use...fact

So you defend man hating feminazis and gold diggers now do you? Shame on you

Just because you don't like what I have to say...don't mean everyone feels that way...your not god...I think this subject matter has come to an end now...I,ve said all I can to you..carry on if you want
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 257
Posted: 6/11/2017 9:46:33 AM

A man sucking seven d!cks from seven different guys and not knowing who they are is irresponsible and loose...It's his body and it's up to him to choose...whether the guys use my mouth or not...they should be using it...fact...guys can't get their faces too pregnant...fact...men and women are different and you can't get around that...what ever argument you try to use...fact

Ok 1 guy's d!ck sucked 7 different times. Thanks for clearing that up. Don't you feel weird about the intimacy of that though?
 NoxzemaWA
Msg: 258
Posted: 6/11/2017 12:54:18 PM
I never called anyone a "whore". That was your word, not mine. Whores actually get paid for taking multiple**** where as a lot of these women have unprotected sex with men who are not husband- or father-material for FREE.

Blablabla @ your little 'what-if' scenario. I don't operate that way. I've never let a man nut in me without me being on any hormonal BC. Ever. At 30 years old, I'm sure as hell not going to start now.
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 259
Posted: 6/11/2017 1:18:25 PM

A woman having seven kids from seven different guys and not knowing who the fathers are is irresponsible and loose...It's her body and it's up to her to use contraception...whether the guys use it or not...she should be using it...fact...guys can't get pregnant...fact...men and women are different and you can't get around that...what ever argument you try to use...fact

That was my answer to you...grow up....you seem obbessed with sucking guys****...that's your lifestyle choice....I don't want to read about your homosexual activities on here...best you keep them private jack or talk to other gay men like yourself, who want to read about them
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 260
Posted: 6/11/2017 1:54:43 PM

A man sucking seven d!cks from seven different guys and not knowing who they are is irresponsible and loose...It's his body and it's up to him to choose...whether the guys use my mouth or not...they should be using it...fact...guys can't get their faces too pregnant...fact...men and women are different and you can't get around that...what ever argument you try to use...fact

That was my answer to you...grow up.... I'm obbessed with sucking guys****...that's my lifestyle choice....I want to read about homosexual activities on here...best you keep them privates in my jaws jack or talk to other gay men like me, who want to read about them

I hear yah man let it all out. Just for the record though I'm not gay but it's cool that you are dude. 2017 and all.
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 261
Posted: 6/11/2017 2:02:36 PM
NoxzemaWA, You seen what type of weirdo we are dealing with here...best to ignore it...we won the argument hands down...the crowd goes wild with applause....the loser searches for some sense of dignity, but he/it can't find it, so he resorts to copying and pasting his fantasy dribble...Jack is clearly 100% gay, with a lot of mental problems and defeated In this argument
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 262
Posted: 6/11/2017 4:26:26 PM

NoxzemaWA, You seen what type of weirdos we are here...best to ignore us...he won the argument hands down...the crowd goes wild with applause....the loser searches for some sense of dignity, but us/its can't find it, so we resorts to sucking and swallowing all his dribble...Jack is clearly 100% right, with a lot of mental capacity and defeated us bad In this argument

Thank you laidbackguy I find the above very fair of you. Really don't swallow all of it ahhh heck go ahead you got the throat for it.
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 263
Posted: 6/16/2017 11:50:28 AM
Can someone please paraphrase what just happened?

Who won?
 forumslady
Msg: 264
Posted: 6/16/2017 7:47:57 PM
clooneystutor-

Who won?

Responsible young woman, who still has a lot to learn about people and life, expresses an opinion that an alpha male disagrees with.

Alpha male, who is older and gets people and life, unwisely disses responsible young woman instead of addressing her with respect, this however, is not the way he always responds to women and he should have known better.

In comes forums nut job, who dislikes alpha male because he's a little 'itch.
Seizing upon an opportunity to be messy, 'itch sides with responsible young woman against alpha male he resents.

Wisely, responsible young woman does not take the bait and defends herself (well) against alpha male, while ignoring 'itch because she saw through what 'itch was doing.

Somehow, alpha male gets banned and 'itch stays.

Responsible young woman wins because she held her ground, the rest of us loose because alpha male is gone, but 'itch is still here. ;)
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 265
Posted: 6/16/2017 8:13:47 PM
https://forums.plentyoffish.com/16375808datingPostpage138.aspx

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/879296datingPostpage2.aspx

I think it’s evident that the level headed guy(me)and the nice young lady, won that argument hands down....Unlike some, I don’t resort to changing other people’s posts or use aggressive profanity, or use the W word, when referring to women, or talk about sucking men off, or hound young women and stalk them like wolfie did to crazy butt..he got banned because of many things and had nothing to do with this thread...he had multiple accounts and he even admits to it in these links....don’t you dare defend this nut case...he clearly has mental problems and all anyone has to do is look up his posting history and they will see...he has a history of trolling going back a very long time and he has picked on, so many people on these threads with his many fake accounts...he went too far on the Hillary Clinton deletes her emails thread and others had enough of him
 forumslady
Msg: 266
Posted: 6/16/2017 8:49:53 PM
I opened both of those links.

IMayBeCrazy_But, I Would prefer if you presented indervidaul arguments and not involve me, because you seem to have a much bigger problem with mike ATM and I won't gang up on someone who does not have a prayer of winning...I'm no bully....Be good you two...BTW...I prefer one on one and not three way if you get me....wink, wink...you can smile now...try putting your energies into showing me your better side...I know you have one

This was YOUR post, LBG. ^^^^^

The other one, well, I'll tell you this, only once, but if you have ANY sense AT ALL, you better listen.......

The other one involved your enemy interacting with someone on here that USED to pretend to be MY friend.
I had to start over with a new user name, despite the fact I was mostly liked and respected here.
One thing about me, I'm honest, if I don't like you, I don't hide it.
What and who you need to be wary of is the snake in the grass.
She participated in the link you provided that got rid of your enemy.
However, she pretended to be my friend and got rid of me too, when I was still bamagrl.
I'll only give you the first initial, but she only has one more, the first, is K. There is a second initial, followed by some numbers.
You can believe me or not, I don't care.
But YOU should care, because SHE is behind a LOT of these bannings and YOU could be next.

You and I CAN get along.
The secret with me........be reasonable, show respect.
Stop talking crap about women and we will be fine.....ok?
I would REALLY rather get along with you than be enemies.
Your move next, but either way, PLEASE heed the warning about miss fake, she WILL get you gone if you disagree with her, if she can.
 bacheloretteNumberone
Msg: 267
Posted: 8/12/2017 7:00:41 PM
"Yeah, now you can talk about how bad it is for a man to have multiple kids by women but the initial posts is about women. It's always about women."

You know why? Because any woman who gets herself knocked up and is all surprised or crazily finds she can't support them did not take responsibility for it. Say now, what? Yes!
Women can take responsibility for their own bodies. When????? About 50 years ago.

7 babys, 7 dads is a welfare slut. Welcome to the world of poverty.
Call it judgemental if you want, but it's what it is.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 268
view profile
History
Posted: 11/7/2017 4:38:21 PM
I dont have an issue w/ it unless tax dollars are being used to support those kids. If so,, just one kid and on the dole, best wait a while, get life together, cos ya have another, the woman needs to be fixed.
 feirene
Msg: 269
view profile
History
Posted: 4/11/2018 12:23:32 AM
Tournament species do this. The most physically attractive of the species breed with many others who are also physically attractive because being attractive is how their genes survive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeKaqiELGH8&ytbChannel=null
 siisaa
Msg: 270
view profile
History
Posted: 6/24/2018 5:53:41 PM

Having a bunch of different kids by different people, that's not a "mistake"....that's a CHOICE. I can understand one or maybe two indiscretions but multiple ones? You're just sexually irresponsible and setting a poor example for your children.

100% agree. I also can't stand when women bash their "baby daddies". Um...why so angry? You chose the mother****er. No one forced these women to have children with men they were never in a relationship with.
Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > Multiple children by multiple partners