Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > Multiple children by multiple partners      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Whaaaat
Msg: 176
Multiple children by multiple partnersPage 8 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)

Nope she isn't, once again me, because of how I feel about said women above that have babies and continue to do so solely for the purpose of playing the welfare system and didn't learn the first 2 or 3 times but instead bring baby no 8 into the world and continue to bum off everyone else around them, don't pay the rent, hydro, gas, nor buy food or necessities for these kids and expect her neighbors to feel bad for her and help her out. Her and current baby daddy would rather spend, the money on cocaine.... but Sweetness defends these women, seems to burn her butt about someone even making the comments I did. Yet Sweetness does not like others on Welfare and calls them all welfare mummys. She rides whatever side of the fence she feels at the time.

My ex would have had me stay, had I not said anything about his extra curricular activities.... Once I confronted him that was it. My name was on it, however, I was not going to stay and have my daughter put up with it and me being pregnant. Had I stayed and he left, bet you all would have said I was a money hungry **** out to take him for everything he had. Can't win for losing these days.

This i agree with. Completely.
And no, actually, I wouldn't call you a money-hungry bytch. Breathe.
 Whaaaat
Msg: 177
Multiple children by multiple partners
Posted: 12/2/2009 10:06:05 AM
There are individual circumstances. There are many times when life puts you in a situation where you realize you were a complete moron...it happens to ALL of us.
And then there are times when a chic or guy is simply too baked all the time to CARE about repeating the same dumb mistakes.
Makes you wonder if most people ever actually think about what is best for their children. Oh wait, there's a dumb question *sigh*
 Tomau
Msg: 178
Posted: 12/2/2009 10:38:10 AM

And no, actually, I wouldn't call you a money-hungry bytch. Breathe.

I should have stated most of the guys would have thought that, women tend not to as we realize our child needs things, at least I can say my best friend (he is a guy) at least shows me there are some really decent ones out there.
 Jamieson Dean
Msg: 179
Posted: 12/2/2009 12:28:22 PM

I dont mind paying taxes for the children of these women, someone has to make sure the kids are fed. A child should not be denied food shelter and the basic necessities of life because the mother makes bad life choices.

Cyclical argument from a matriarch society....ain't matriarchy great? Someone has to take responsibility, under this system it IS everyone else but the parties involved...and that should NOT be!
 m__c
Msg: 180
Posted: 12/2/2009 1:53:01 PM
Matarki....You are a person who just like to point finger on other rather then looking into your own faults.You had two kids with man , how are you different then those who have 8 kids with 8 different men.

Your Husband ...He did not change in a day. The signs were there and you still had a child with him and then the second one.Think about it.......
You are calling people to go home and people like me have degree from cereal box...well guess what there is a major difference between you and me and that is ....you have nothing to show for. I have everything to be proud off.

Rest assured I will never give my child to anyone...not even a mother...over my dead body.My child will be life for be and life will began and end on my child for me.

Can you do that.....
 Tomau
Msg: 181
Posted: 12/2/2009 2:06:47 PM
As I said if you really had a masters degree you could spell and also know the proper terms in our English language. I have lots to be proud of (I must point out it is not off and anyone with half a brain knows the difference between of and off.)

If you ever have a child, god forbid that. The mother has rights or did you forget she was part of the process?

V_C you act as though you are ABOVE everyone on this forum, I don't think there are many you have not picked apart.

You have no idea of my life and you are probably just some bloke who hides behind his pc making up half of his life story so others would think more highly of him, as you only pop in here occasionally to throw remarks out at people how they are idiots and liars and you know it all. I have once again reported you for attacking people yet again.
 SweetnessInFlorida
Msg: 182
Posted: 12/2/2009 8:40:03 PM
No i dont think having 8 kids from 8 men and living off welfare is "OK".

But...............

There are things you have done that others are not going to see as OK.

There are things I have done that others are not going to see as OK.

So while you are mocking these ladies, rest assured someone is mocking you, for the reasons i already listed, plus just plain ole douchebaggery.

Where do you get the idea "i like these women"? I dont even KNOW of anybody with 8 kids and on welfare and with different daddies, let alone like or dislike them. Not one single person. Maybe you need to move t0 a higher class neighborhood. Like does usally attract like. If you know of soooo many women that are like this, well, find a new crowd. Where did you meet these women, were they in the same welfare check cashing line as you were? Are you living in the projects or what?

Ya know, i will just give in because i am in a good mood tonight.
Here is a big virtual pat on the back for having one baby daddy.
Despite him banging the crackhoe upstairs, tossing your ass out homeless and broke on Christmas, possibly passing on sexually transmitted diseases to you, and all that jazz, you are a shining example of womanly virtue that we may all look up to and strive to be like. all hail the one baby daddy woman. Might just even name a holiday after you!
Hope you feel better now and can leave those poor women with 8 kids alone.
 itsallinthesoul
Msg: 183
Posted: 12/3/2009 3:12:04 PM
Mataraki.....what is it you are hoping to achieve by this thread? If this type of situation bothers you so much, what are you doing to affect a change to prohibit this type of situation from happening? How many letters have you written to your government representative asking for a change in policy? How many of the women like this that you know have you confronted in person and told them what you think of them?
 jenn8131
Msg: 184
Posted: 12/3/2009 3:23:50 PM
itallinthesoul I guess the answer is forced DNA testing and also after 3 kids a woman is sterilized so that she can no longer have children. Lets hand all are liberties over to the state so that we can live in a police state. Maybe we should have the 1 baby rule it would drastically reduce the population. So what if girl fetuses are destroyed and baby girls are abandoned because girls are considered less valuable.

But as long as there aren't women having babies with multiple partners I guess the means justify the ends.

Or better yet we can do away with all our social programs scrap welfare alltogether so there are no programs. No safety nets for anyone that might them because we're too worried about those that might cheat and abuse the system. Let women go back to abandoning their children or worse infanticide.

Usually this kind of problem 7 kids 7 different baby dadies are problems associated with poverty and poor education but lets just blame the woman who couldn't keep her legs closed. Obviously in BC we're not teaching very good sex ed. But as someone who also lives in British Columbia I don't know any woman that has 7 baby daddys.
 itsallinthesoul
Msg: 185
Posted: 12/3/2009 10:47:43 PM

Someone already said 'for a piece of ass' and I concur. Single women with with multiple children may be more desperate for a man or relationship so may have lower standards - landing them with some unsavory guys. These guys aren't that discerning about the women they sex and may irresponsibly make children with these women.

I hope you're still reading this. I think this is quite a simplistic view of men. We see this a lot around here. Many women seem to think that men are beasts or robots or at least something simple and easily understood. I think women do this for their own vanity.

Um.....she never said all men were like this...only some are....and they can make the rest of men look bad if the woman is so bitter. What I see more often on these boards is generalizations about women and especially single mothers.....so don't worry. If you aren't like the "unsavory guys"....any woman who is not bitter at men in general will see it.
 lizbeth2
Msg: 186
Posted: 12/7/2009 9:31:49 PM
Wouldn't it be easier to just not give tax payer money to people who abuse the system by having so many children that they cannot afford? If they keep having children they cannot afford anyway, start taking away the children at birth and letting others adopt them. ~ futureshock ~

^^^^Great idea...in fact...wht don't we just mandate the government to take away all the children born to parents who's income hovers on the poverty line?
It would also be easier to impose a hefty birthing fee for people who want to have kids....that would probably stop the amount of newborn babies that are dropped off at churches and dumped in dumpters to decline right?
Get a grip...I find myself wondering why so many people have complaints about abusing the welfare system....yet none of them have botherted to report it?
The problems are perpetuated by the idiotic proposed soloutions from a few of you.....
 sassy_1974
Msg: 187
view profile
History
Posted: 12/8/2009 4:34:14 AM
Im 35 and one of these mothers with 5 children/5 fathers. For now untill early in the new year, i am on welfare. My children werent the result of one night stands..they were relationships that went wrong for various reasons..no, not all my children were planned. Im not from an uneducated family, my children are not dragged up-im not a perfect mum-no one is, but i do ok and they are each much loved and doing very well.
Hindsight is a wonderful thing, and yes i so wish i had done things differently..but regret my children i do not.
I had my reasons, some justified-some very wrong and misguided.

I am not justifying myself.. but there are many pretty single minded people in this thread that automatically assume women like me must be the scum of the earth-bad mothers etc. Or we're somehow dimmer that those with 1 father and/or money.

Ive seen sooo many 'unfit' mothers, cruel vindictive women whose children SHOULD be given away at birth. Women and men with businesses, money, own homes who arent capable of raising a kitten let alone a child..they shouldnt be allowed to be parents.

So please, some of you get your head out of your bottoms and if you insist on judging others-do it one by one..dont lump us all together as SOME of us are actually ok people.
 itsallinthesoul
Msg: 188
Posted: 12/8/2009 7:56:08 AM
Lil Miss muppet, you are a brave woman to post to this thread. I imagine the hawks are going to tear you apart (or try to). I don't know your life story so I cannot judge you. You are obviously aware that some of the choices you made in your life have led you to where you are. If you hadn't had your children, your life may have been different. The assumption that many will make is that your life would have been better....I don't make that assumption. You had your reasons and if you are a good mother to your children, that matters more than who the father of each is.

I will admit that I do find it upsetting to know that you are on welfare. I am glad to hear that it is temporary though...that you are not content to sit on it for the rest of your parenting days.
 Amelie75
Msg: 189
Posted: 12/8/2009 8:04:04 AM

I don't know.... maybe Darwin got it wrong (intelligence is not an evolutionary benefit)... Stupid people DO seem to breed faster than more intelligent ones.... Popping kids out with the regularity of software updates is a bit much....

Dear lord, that made me rotfl irl!!!

But on a serious note, I can understand the reason the OP questions this. I have a family member who is just how OP describes. She gets with multiple men, is pregnant ALL the time, and keeps popping out these kids! Out of the 5 successful pregnancies, she only has 2 of them. One is in the system, and the other two are with family because she cannot properly take care of them. She damned near killed her first one by feeding her Coffee Mate because "the formula is just tooo expensive for me to buy it!". Even though there are countless facilities for low income parents to go to, to PROVIDE the necessities of life for the child! She has lost the respect of almost all the family, her friends....it's sad really. And all of this is due to her lack of caring. Caring about herself and any child that may come of a booty call. I think the reason for multiple fathers like in this case, is due to very low self esteem and self worth issues. A woman just doesn't feel she is loved unless the man is sticking it in her.
 sassy_1974
Msg: 190
view profile
History
Posted: 12/8/2009 12:58:38 PM
Taken, thank you for your reply, yes-its taken me 3 days to pluck up the courage to post in this thread, but i just felt the need to say we're not all bad mothers..nor do we 'open our legs for just anyone'-well not me anyway.
Of course life could have been better, but they were the choices i made.

Anyway, ive said my bit and im sure i'll get the odd coment here or there but hey lol i kind of asked for it :)
 Tomau
Msg: 191
Posted: 12/8/2009 2:09:16 PM

Matarki....You are a person who just like to point finger on other rather then looking into your own faults.You had two kids with man , how are you different then those who have 8 kids with 8 different men.

Seriously?

Lets see V_C how am I different? I chose not to spread my legs for everything male that has walked by me... and I also have more morals and ethics than do even think of doing such. I guess that would make me different. I am not so desperate and starved for love, that I will just take in anyone and have a baby with them.
 SweetnessInFlorida
Msg: 192
Posted: 12/8/2009 8:58:25 PM

Im 35 and one of these mothers with 5 children/5 fathers. For now untill early in the new year, i am on welfare. My children werent the result of one night stands..they were relationships that went wrong for various reasons..no, not all my children were planned. Im not from an uneducated family, my children are not dragged up-im not a perfect mum-no one is, but i do ok and they are each much loved and doing very well.
Hindsight is a wonderful thing, and yes i so wish i had done things differently..but regret my children i do not.
I had my reasons, some justified-some very wrong and misguided.

Oh honey, none of us are perfect but long as w elove our kids and try our best to do tem good and show them love we are doing fine. Yes hindsight is wonderful. I would love a magic potion to look like a 20 year 0ld girl but have the wisodm of a 90 year old crone. Just work on getting independant and loving and enjoying hte babies and it'll all be fine.

I am not justifying myself.. but there are many pretty single minded people in this thread that automatically assume women like me must be the scum of the earth-bad mothers etc. Or we're somehow dimmer that those with 1 father and/or money.

Ive seen sooo many 'unfit' mothers, cruel vindictive women whose children SHOULD be given away at birth. Women and men with businesses, money, own homes who arent capable of raising a kitten let alone a child..they shouldnt be allowed to be parents.

Fully agreed. The people knocking you for it have far from perefect lives. Just looking for someone to cast their own inscurities on, because they dont like what they see in their own mirrors.

best wishes to you and your clan.
 SweetnessInFlorida
Msg: 193
Posted: 12/8/2009 9:12:08 PM

Lets see V_C how am I different? I chose not to spread my legs for everything male that has walked by me... and I also have more morals and ethics than do even think of doing such. I guess that would make me different. I am not so desperate and starved for love, that I will just take in anyone and have a baby with them.

You spread your legs for the same douchebag, so who the fvck are you to bvtch about who other women spread THEIR legs for? Why is it your business who other women spread their legs for? Boy you have some unresolved sexual issues if other womens sexuality is your business. Jealous because you aint getting any dvck?
Wasnt your man hanging his penis out for any chick that walked by? Didnt he bang a crackhoe and kick you and your child out, broke and homeless on Christmas?
arent YOU ashamed that he found a crackhoes pvssy more enticing than yours?
And You kept spreading your legs for HIM.
How you enjoying them herpes chica?
Take advantage of those AIDS tests, might need em.
Stooooooopid.
And im sure you let this guy knock you up thinking if you had his kids, you would thus "have him". You had your kids as a tool to try to keep a man, How did that work for you? Let me guess, epic fail.

Morals and ethics? Pitch blease. Your halo is slipping (credit to Lizbeth fdor that quote). Time to polish it up a lil, its looking a lil tarished, justl like your skanky bitter attitude that you shove off on others because your ass got played like a fool.
Douchebag.
 Tomau
Msg: 194
Posted: 12/9/2009 1:27:07 PM

How you enjoying them herpes chica?
Take advantage of those AIDS tests, might need em.
Stooooooopid.

Another stupid ass post from shall we say a very dumb woman who doesn't like others judged but writes in a public forum someone has herpes etc when they have no clue?

No I have no unresolved sexual issues and no I am not jealous. I just don't think a person should continue to have children and support them solely on welfare without even the slightest attempts to get off their lazy ass and do something to better the lives of their children, and themselves rather then suckering the latest man that walks the streets into their beds.

Sweetness seems to be a bitter DOUCHEBAG herself go get laid lady, and get all the crabbiness out, I am frankly tired of your personal attacks and put downs.
 Tomau
Msg: 195
Posted: 12/9/2009 1:36:10 PM
And just in case you whine I said that to you, before you started your personal attack on me, I had not actually said anything in this thread pertained to any of you, it is the ones who obviously feel that I was speaking directly about them that seem to have gone all bitter and attack me for my opinion.

You wanna have a zoo of children go ahead, just support them yourself rather than living off the welfare system because u don't want to have to work. Go sleep with tonz of men, doubt you will get one that will wanna stick with ya in that case.

I did not have my children as a tool to keep a man... I am not that stupid.

Want the personal attacks at you sweetness? What did your hubby die of? Stress maybe having to put up with you? Two can play your game you know.
 jenn8131
Msg: 196
Posted: 12/9/2009 5:39:01 PM

I chose not to spread my legs for everything male that has walked by me... and I also have more morals and ethics than do even think of doing such. I guess that would make me different. I am not so desperate and starved for love, that I will just take in anyone and have a baby with them.

I personally found that offensive too for the reason you are judging other women. How many men does a woman have to have sex with before she is considered a slut? Maybe the girl has only had 8 partners and everytime she has sex she winds up pregnant. Its bad enough when women are labelled sluts because they enjoy sex as long as they are smart about it and protect themselves who cares. Maybe any woman that has had sex with more then one man is a slut... oh crap I'm a slut.

I honestly don't know why you have to judge someone elses morals or lack of just worry about your own. You can't expect everyone to have the same moral compass that you do.

This whole post was a stupid post and should have been deleted because you act like they are going to get rich of living off welfare. No they're not going to get rich.

You know what maybe i'll have 3 different baby daddies but it has nothing to do about me being desperate and starved for love but rather I want 3 children and as long as I can afford them and take care of my children I don't really care what anyone thinks about me.

The younger a woman starts having children the longer childbearing yrs she has. I had my first at 26 I've made the personal decision not to have anymore after I'm 32. So this will limit how many children I have.

If a woman starts having babies when she's 15 she could have children till she's in her 30s which gives her more yrs for bearing children.

Why don't you look at the deeper routes to why these women just as you put it "spread their legs for every man that walks by". What makes a woman do that? Maybe low self-esteam, having been degraded her life so thats the only thing of value she thinks she has. Maybe she suffered abuse as a child. You don't know what her story is. Maybe the only thing that makes her feel important is being a mom. I'm not in the position to judge other women for the choices they make.

OP you just wanted to point urself out as being a better woman then these single mothers because after reading these posts for awhile maybe you were starting to feel bad about yourself even though you had no reason to. You quoted how little they get on welfare in BC. I honestly think they would be better off using the programs to go back to school for career advancement but not everyone wants to go to school. And as someone who pays taxes I would rather my taxes get spent on welfare programs then say war.

What about all the people that smoke and cost our health care system a ton of money due to their related illnesses caused by smoking. They know that smoking is harmful yet they continue to do it knowing what consequences they might face. Should we deny them health care? because they were foolish? or do we pick up their medical tab because we see smoking as an addiction and hope to correct the problem through education.

Saying smokers are disguisting is one way but how effective is that rather then education. If we did a better job educating women giving them confidence self-esteem they would demand more of the men they let into their lives and who they determine to be the fathers of their kids.

With this forum you offended single mothers who have multiple baby daddy's for whatever reason. And if I want a zoo your right I'm going to go ahead and do it. Personally don't think thats a nice way to refer to a woman's children (zoo). But what do you think we should get ride of social welfare programs so that abuses don't happen? What if more people had ur attitude and the programs hadn't been there for when you needed them. What would you have done?

Yes OP you have come under personal attacks for this post but you were attacking other women anyone that had multiple baby daddies. Do you not see its the same thing? By flinging mud at them you can't cry foul when someone throws it back at you.
 SweetnessInFlorida
Msg: 197
Posted: 12/9/2009 9:44:54 PM

Another stupid ass post from shall we say a very dumb woman who doesn't like others judged but writes in a public forum someone has herpes etc when they have no clue?

You put it out there that your man was sleeping with other women, including a crackhoe, and he denied your baby.

No I have no unresolved sexual issues and no I am not jealous. I just don't think a person should continue to have children and support them solely on welfare without even the slightest attempts to get off their lazy ass and do something to better the lives of their children, and themselves rather then suckering the latest man that walks the streets into their beds.

Outside of television i have never seen such a woman, in my lifetime. Stop hanging out in welfare offices and crack projects if you dont wish to encounter those people.

Sweetness seems to be a bitter DOUCHEBAG herself go get laid lady, and get all the crabbiness out, I am frankly tired of your personal attacks and put downs.
Ok will do,might even pop out a 3rd kid, with a new father. Have a problem with that? Write to my complaint departments receptionist. Oh and about douche, since your babydaddy prefered a crackhoe crotch over your own, might want to look into to said feminine product, maybe why he strayed.

And just in case you whine I said that to you, before you started your personal attack on me, I had not actually said anything in this thread pertained to any of you, it is the ones who obviously feel that I was speaking directly about them that seem to have gone all bitter and attack me for my opinion.
You brought it. Dont start something if you gonna whine like a bvtch when you get started on right back.

You wanna have a zoo of children go ahead, just support them yourself rather than living off the welfare system because u don't want to have to work. Go sleep with tonz of men, doubt you will get one that will wanna stick with ya in that case.

If i choose to birth a zoo, my business, not yours. Put your nose wheren it belongs. My bodsy, my choice. And i CAN afford my choices, can you?
Never lived off welfare, never will. Always either worked or lived off my investments. But havent YOU been on welfare? So you just want welfare to pick and choose who is worthy of charity? I think welfare should just be done off with completely, either ypu can afford your kids or they get placed with people who can, which would mean YOUR kids would have got taken from you when you were left with nothing, had nothing, and was homeless with a child.. Didnt your first one get taken from you? Yes darling your life is peachy and fabulous, but of course you are in a position to tell other mothers what to do.
Oh, and go call mothers children a zoo to her face. I dare you. Send photos of the after results.

I did not have my children as a tool to keep a man... I am not that stupid.

Oh yeah ya are. Didnt work did it? Sucks to be you. Got any funy itching yet?

Want the personal attacks at you sweetness? What did your hubby die of? Stress maybe having to put up with you? Two can play your game you know.

Sure bring what you got. Kidney failure expounded by diabetic ketoacidosis, complicated by mrsa, and a hole in his lung by the hospital ventilator, leading to sysmetic shutdown.
 sassy_1974
Msg: 198
view profile
History
Posted: 12/9/2009 10:26:43 PM
Not once did i claim to be 'mother of the year'. I said i do ok, and yes..i do. Having different fathers for my children does not make me a bad mum.
With three of my children, i 100% believed id found the right man and we were in solid relationships (or so i thought). One i married and to this day, remains my best friend and the best father in the world. We fell out of love..so are we supposed to stay together for the sake of the kids? Well no-i dont do that as ive been raised with two parents that hated each other and fought night and day..thats not good parenting, thats soul destroying to the children involved.
The other 2 fathers? I fell pregnant at 17 and he ran as fast as his legs could carry him, and the other was a totally misguided attempt to get my broken life back on track. No, a child is not the way to go, but i was in a horrendous place having just lost my fiance to suicide-so not thinking straight-sue me.
Im NOT proud of myself and if i could go back and change things then yes i would. My children are not dragged up with no morals and are not going to be the next generation of teen pregnancies as i teach them well and guide them well. I will be going back to work.
NOT all of us are sluts..we loved, we hurt like all you 'wonderful, perfect' parents out there too. Funny how it always comes down to the woman and not the man who incidently played a little part in it to?
 itsallinthesoul
Msg: 199
Posted: 12/10/2009 4:17:19 AM
Oh Miss Muppet, please do not feel like you have to defend yourself against the harpies on the net. If you can look at yourself and your life and feel good about both, that is what matters. Part of being a good parent is preparing your children for the realities of life. Part of those realities is dealing with love and sex. Children learn what they live and your children will not be so judgemental of others because you are not a judgemental person. Our children should learn from our mistakes. What many of the harpies who live in their perfect little world don't understand is that our children know how hard we have struggled as single parents and can just as easily learn that it is not the way to go with their own life as they could learn it is easy to do what we did. What they learn from our lives and our choices is up to us to teach them.

This is the reason why I don't personally agree with welfare for life. Living on welfare teaches our children to live off welfare...that it is not a bad thing. When our kids see us struggle to work and provide for our families, it teaches them that work must be important because we struggle to do it. Teaching our children that working is a good thing, hard sometimes but a much better alternative to welfare, is important. Teaching our children the importance of post-secondary education is also important which is why I would personally support any single parent's choice to return to school, even if it means being on welfare to do it. Education opens the door to a better life and more importantly, it opens one's mind.
 lets fish!
Msg: 200
Posted: 12/10/2009 4:43:52 AM
What nasty prejudiced thread this is!! opinions are like arseholes - everyones got one.

What gets me is that, the very people that a slandering the hell out of the single mums on this forum NO DOUBT have their own issues whether it be DRUGS, ALCOHOL, ABUSE, BITTER SH1TTY ATTITUDES or just NASTY.

If you have a problem with a 'group' and you generalize people without any real knowledge of differing situations, well then you need to get a grip because doesn't that make you an ignorant, prejudiced person??

A prejudice is a preconceived belief, opinion, or judgment toward a group of people or a single person because of race, social class, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, disability, political beliefs , religion, line of work or other personal characteristics. It also means a priori beliefs (without knowledge of the facts) and includes "any unreasonable attitude that is unusually resistant to rational influence."[1] Although positive and negative prejudice both exist, when used negatively, "prejudice" implies fear and antipathy toward such a group or person.
Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > Multiple children by multiple partners