Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Can women really go without sex????      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CountryBrat
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Can women really go without sex????Page 2 of 25    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25)
& meforafriend

dancing to my own DJ now...

still casting tho...
 angelsdoexist
Msg: 27
Can women really go without sex????
Posted: 7/23/2005 10:01:48 AM
I think when you want to be wit someone...when you say you love someone...you should honor them in any aspect of their lives....if she believes thats all you are shooting for is sex either she is uphappy wit your relationship & can't find words to tell you or you really do want it all the time...there has to be a give & take in any relationship...but you must always honor the other person ideas & inspirations...but the women should also honor you as well...its not a one way street here....you should talk about whats wrong & whats right in her eyes of a relationship & what you as a man agree & disagree on in a relationship...I mean you said shes living wit a man...you mean as roomates?...Cause I have had male roommates before...but the way you talk it seems like there is more to that situation then you are saying....be honest wit her...if she can't see you for your honestly then maybe you should take some time for yourself & really think about if she is the one....I believe if they are the one..they will love you for whoever your are....good or bad happy or sad....there is not wrong way in a relationship...the one & only thing people lack is communication...you always think we know what the other is thinking....wrong!!!!!!!! what we feel & what we think are 2 different things....give her some space & if she comes back then it was meant to be...good luck!
 Linco73
Msg: 28
Posted: 7/24/2005 11:06:38 PM
Yes, ...... Sure...
i am great sure....
there are....
But it can make a male
 majestic_lizard8
Msg: 29
Posted: 7/25/2005 3:43:03 PM
All women are not the same. There are more women who are completely disinterested in sex than men, but some men are that way too.

However, its more probable that a woman saying she doesn't have sex at all really means she isn't having sex with "men" at all, or that she is thumping some other guy and lying about it.
 jimmyzorro1979
Msg: 30
Posted: 7/25/2005 6:12:35 PM
Well the ever so question arises......Do women really need sex???m The awnser is simple. Not always. Plenty of women can go long periods of non sex 3+ day's. Yes its true even sometimes several years. Maybe the problem is a bad partner. one who cant satisfy the sexual desires of the female.If the sexual desires are never fulfill then sex is( Not That Great) so if its not great then why do it . But When a desirable partner comes around then she is sexually stimulated so......Then it Happens....
 flaNative
Msg: 31
Posted: 7/25/2005 6:41:16 PM
She has a ring that I bought for her! She still say's she wants to marry me.
 Tanya37me
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 7/26/2005 5:45:41 PM
I have gone without sex for 3 years almost. When I stopped having it I realized that I needed to please me not someone else. So know I am getting my life in order and that will fall into place when it is right.
 Paradoxx
Msg: 34
Posted: 7/29/2005 5:49:03 PM
I can go without sex if I am not dating...I have my personal "solutions" for such matters.
In a relationship...heck no I dont want to go without it! Its normal and healthy to love each other.

Being "that way" makes one wonder if she either has very strict moral reasons to dislike sex outside of marriage (probably not, as she was in a live in relationship for so long) or maybe she dosent particularly enjoy sex...if she dosent like sex now, prepare for a marriage of headaches...literally.
 sexiibeast<3
Msg: 35
Posted: 7/29/2005 6:09:16 PM
i couldnt liv the rest of my life without sex.
 BuzWeaver
Msg: 36
Posted: 7/29/2005 10:23:55 PM

lol i never complain about sex or lack there of..
My only complaint is i can't find a dildo to shovel my driveway

That's just a matter of engineering.
 passionfly
Msg: 38
Posted: 7/30/2005 6:49:57 AM
I wonder how many women would be snatching up men and not being so ridiculously picky if they had no dildos to begin with? Heh, stupid dildo inventors.
 LaurenBee
Msg: 39
Posted: 7/30/2005 9:14:27 AM
I can go without sex. Just like a person can go without food....but only for so long. After 2 months, I surrender my sanity. I'd hump a snake if I could get up under it.
 flaNative
Msg: 40
Posted: 7/30/2005 5:30:46 PM
I do know the meaning of foreplay!! That is something I REALLY love to do! I Love to see my partner fully involved in the pleasure, then it is my turn! Foreplay leads to the best Lovemaking you can ever have!
 sledracer
Msg: 42
Posted: 10/4/2005 7:28:28 PM
they do it all the time when they get married LOL
 shaelatherae
Msg: 44
Posted: 10/4/2005 11:10:19 PM
but isnt pleasing your self still sex?? just wondering i know i have to have it atleast every other day if not every day unless it's that time of the month
 badbadgirl
Msg: 45
Posted: 10/27/2005 2:01:39 AM
no.not me.a life without sex would have no more interest for me.
 huhoney
Msg: 46
Posted: 10/29/2005 11:56:24 PM
no!!!!!!!!!!!
 Paradoxx
Msg: 48
Posted: 11/10/2005 6:18:26 PM
Yes, but it makes us grouchy.
 Angel_73
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 5/25/2006 11:11:15 PM
If i am dating someone I cant go without it i want it all the time .... but being single I havent had sex in over 17 months i think .... not that i dont want too.. i would love some great sex... my friends are always telling me just go have sex but i dont want a one night stand and chances are thats all it would be.I have been offerened many times but thats not what i want. So i am going to wait till i meet someone and date them for a bit before i have sex again. I feel sorry for the next guy i date cuz i will probably attack him The longer i go without sex the less I seem to need/want it. So yes women can go a year without sex.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 5/26/2006 3:34:46 PM
Yes... Yes.... YES!!!! Been... um... about 21 months with no sex (and by sex I mean intercourse with a man)... I'm still alive... just can't seem to really *get there*... I WANT to, have had plenty of offers, but when push comes to shove (no pun) I just can't.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Can women really go without sex????