Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Can women really go without sex????      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 whytwater
Msg: 134
Can women really go without sex????Page 20 of 25    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25)

You are George, my friend!

wildman0067
Msg: 135
Can women really go without sex????
Posted: 3/12/2009 7:45:19 AM
they made a cure for women and them wanting sex it was called a wedding cake ask just about any man who has been or is married it works . lol hell ya think that stuff was gold and they keep it locked up like ft knox
 sexysicliano
Msg: 136
view profile
History
Posted: 3/28/2009 10:44:22 PM
HELL NO!!
Sex is one of the greatest pleasures in life.
It's what makes 2 people closer if done right.
If he's hot and he turns me on and he just does it for me he's mine baby!!
If I know he is not all about sex and he wants to play every chance
we can when we can.........I'd beat him to the bedroom.
If we were together everyday I'd still beat him to the bedroom...
 Make it happen!
Msg: 137
Posted: 4/11/2009 5:26:28 PM
Are you kidding? Are you really asking this? And who on here said if you are ugly you can go with out? We are all sexual beings. Some of us have more testrostrone (sp) or haromones than others and might need intervention to be healthy again. Age can get our bodies out of sinc as having children but in "normal" circumstance we are all sexual beings and my believe are hard wierd for partners. Even those with serious injuries that cannot physically engage in the act have the urge. Sex friends and love starts in the "brain". But love is not the actual act of sex. It is a result of it. Maybe she was using it as an excuse and there were other factors, she might be ill or extereme stress can effect how you respond in the bedroom. It is the act of giving one's self and if you are preoccupied or ill.... it makes a difference. Communication is so important from the very beginning of any relationship. We are all just a little different. Talk to her not us.
 purplepalooza
Msg: 138
view profile
History
Posted: 4/13/2009 2:41:56 AM
Since I'm single...and as much as it sucks...yes, I can go without sex. When in a relationship???....nooooo way!!!...I go into over-drive then!..hehehe
 jaqi
Msg: 139
view profile
History
Posted: 5/5/2009 2:00:26 PM
women can go without sex when it isn't very good... as soon as they get it really mind blowing then they would find going without to be an ordeal!
 whytwater
Msg: 140
Posted: 5/5/2009 2:05:59 PM

If women can go without sex then we wouldn't have any cheating wives and girlfriends now, would we?

Ummm, this is a little off-topic, but recently, ever time I look at a profile, the space just to the right of the profile pic has a like-sized ad for a link to a cheating wives site.
Swear to god!! Marcus, what ARE you tryin' to tell me?!!
 beautyshop
Msg: 141
view profile
History
Posted: 5/6/2009 12:50:05 PM
not true intimacy and affection are very important fro us too!
 jsolo1
Msg: 142
view profile
History
Posted: 5/6/2009 1:06:26 PM
Some can and some can't. She just didn't want to give up the other guy. She's into the drama of love. She gets to love him and you and keep you on the shelf and when she's having problems with boyfriend #1 she turns to you. Lots of women go years without sex. My Grandmother, My Mom, Aunt. They settle for being in a loveless marriage or being widowed(Mom) and just go day to day not thinking about it. Where as I can't stop thinking about it.
 Trishinwi2009
Msg: 143
view profile
History
Posted: 5/6/2009 1:40:15 PM
I can, but why should I have to just because I don't want a relationship or marriage???

Maybe she wants to initiate it sometimes LOL

Make her ask for it
 txredbull
Msg: 144
view profile
History
Posted: 1/25/2010 1:52:27 PM
HELLO.
Absolutely they can go without sex....otherwise I probably would not have to go looking for a divorce. In fact, it seems common once they have kids, 50% are done with it.
 latin9999
Msg: 145
Posted: 1/25/2010 4:22:26 PM

If I am single, not seeing anyone, I can go without sex for months,

But if I m in a Relationship and really attracted to him, so I CANNOT be without sex,
Everytime I see him I have to have it, if I don’t see him in 2 weeks, I think about having sex with him everyday and when I finally see him ,, guess

MsMicki
Msg: 146
view profile
History
Posted: 1/25/2010 4:43:39 PM
Sure I can.

But give me one good reason why I should!
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 147
Posted: 1/25/2010 4:48:35 PM
Apparently so. The bats and cobwebs have taken up residence here.
 TheReason_
Msg: 148
view profile
History
Posted: 1/25/2010 4:52:55 PM
I didn't bother reading through the 24'pages, so how did this all turn out?

I think planning to marry after 5 months is kind of a red flag, as for the sex thing, I think it's more an issue of control.

Also, she was living with this other guy the whole time they were dating?

She can go without sex... With the OP, I'm thinking.
 DallasSBF
Msg: 149
Posted: 1/25/2010 4:56:07 PM
Three years without sex and counting.
 whytwater
Msg: 150
Posted: 1/28/2010 6:58:23 AM

Apparently so. The bats and cobwebs have taken up residence here.

Spooky sex at VGE's house?!!!

Awwwwww. I think you've just gotten particular, VGE.
Sex is like air- no big deal unless you aren't gettin' any.
 carolann0308
Msg: 151
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2010 8:02:50 AM
When I was unhappily married, my emotions and my body shut down I had zero interest and did not miss it one bit.
It's amazing what a little happiness does for the libido!
 *buzz*
Msg: 152
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2010 11:59:08 AM

It's amazing what a little happiness does for the libido!
And not only ^^^^^^^ but also mighty Spring I love this budding season!
 *buzz*
Msg: 153
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2010 12:18:29 PM

Why would anyone (both genders) want to live without passion? Without the fire of sex?

I don't think so that anyone would deliberately want to live without bond and bind but it takes *two to tango*, doesn't it? And such an union has to function on a basis built with trust ~ honesty ~ love. I'm - too - just saying
 pittbull29
Msg: 154
Posted: 1/28/2010 9:07:19 PM

havnt had sex in over a year..and im still breathing (ok only just)

EM,
And it will only get worse as time goes on.
 whytwater
Msg: 155
Posted: 1/29/2010 2:37:59 PM

'hand over the sex and nobody gets hurt'

Thanks for the moody mothers tip, Sport.
Hmmmm, following your logic,however, every post you throw up here is kinda jaunty, bubbly, oozing good mood. Lol Soooo, your dance card full?
And taking that tip a step farther, I never hear that lack of sex is the real reason for any man's petulance or pique, or any woman saying, "what he really needs is a good fvck to smooth him out" ? Could it be that women are raised to feel entitled to sex, and men schooled to believe that they (men) are not so privileged? Lol Yeah, I know, sounds real bad, but you could be onto something here.
 Cat*Eyes
Msg: 156
view profile
History
Posted: 1/29/2010 5:12:08 PM
We all need some sexual release. There are two Durecell or Eveready C batteries, inside a a cobalt blue plastic vib for me that gives me more orgasms then I can count. I am NEVER having sex again unless a man respects and actually cares about me and he must appeal to me and learn to turn me on.
There is a difference between solitary sex and sex within a warm loving caring relationship. The difference is solitary sex gives you the best and most orgasms, but afterwards, you have no feelings, no radiant glow, and feel nothing, but cold. Sex in a REAL relationship does not give you orgasms often, but from my historical memory, a person feels radiant, warm and glowing after.
 DallasSBF
Msg: 157
Posted: 2/22/2010 4:51:46 PM

Do you mean it as in: it's not such a big deal? (if you don't mind my asking... otherwise, sorry. You can skip my question. :) )

It isnt such a big deal. It is after all just sex. And I am far from big fat and ugly. I would rather put my efforts to finding the prefect pair of shoes. They last longer. You can go without it isnt like air or water or food. It is only sex.
 MamitaMorena
Msg: 158
Posted: 2/23/2010 12:52:23 AM
The longest I've ever gone without sex was two years, and I almost went bat-sh1t crazy from it. Going without sex is your se drives "starvation" mode. Like how your body shuts down when you go without food for awhile. IT shuts down those parts of you or slows down those parts of you you don't need. I think the sex drive is the same way for some women, including myself. For whatever reason, no relationship or just self-induced celibacy, we don't feel the need to get all "randy".
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Can women really go without sex????