Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Have you cheated death?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ~Hams~
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Have you cheated death?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I once very stupidly tried to sneak into the front of the queue at my local
post office during pension day and was confronted by an angry mob of pensioners
who chased me down the high st and I'm sure it was only by luck that I cheated death!

If the OP is true it would have been great if the RAF had blown up the Traffic Cops patrol car!!
(With no casualties on the ground of course!)
 Lorri55
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Have you cheated death?
Posted: 11/13/2009 9:55:59 AM
Yup....I nearly drowned in Loch Lomond as a kid....and my brakes once failed....doing 60mph.....downhill.....ARRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHH
 Nomdeplume
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Have you cheated death?
Posted: 11/20/2009 11:58:09 AM
Aha.. the great myth.... Death cheated.

Death can not be cheated, it is the one and only predetermined step we will take in life.

To be born is not a surety, however, if you succeed in this, be certain you are eventually going to shuffle your mortal coil..

We may be lucky to avoid but never cheat an untimely trip to the pearly gates but ultimately the big chap in the flowing gown with sharp scythe will be there to greet us ..

You may avoid paying your taxes but Death will come knocking on each and every ones door at some point of his choosing.

Dr Nom - happiness abounds
Now then, where is the number for the Samaritans ?
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Have you cheated death?