Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 72
Winter Wonderland Holiday Party, Wildwood, MOPage 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Two days and counting! I'm so excited....I am so looking forward to going out and partying with all my friends! Ready for a GLMT, Phoenix??
 Phoenix_41
Msg: 73
Winter Wonderland Holiday Party, Wildwood, MO
Posted: 12/3/2009 6:20:06 PM
Oh, you know me!! I'm always up for a GLMT!! One GLM in particular, hehehe. I'll be his groupie!!!

Girl! You're gonna have your hands full making me "be nice" all night!!
Let me have just one throw....come on!! It's Christmas!! I'm sure Santa will understand!!
 SeJewLS1Adore
Msg: 74
Winter Wonderland
Posted: 12/4/2009 1:14:07 AM
Hi My Name Is Julie,,,,

Now where do i get to this location and where exactly where it's going to be is it down in the branson arera?

personally i have never heard of this place at all so if you would not mind at all to give me a general idea of where, and what location

to know of where i am going? i am not good with directions i am very visual person and always have been..

Thanks,,,
Julie

TheKidof72
Msg: 75
Winter Wonderland
Posted: 12/4/2009 12:09:41 PM
This event is in the St. Louis area, not anywhere around the Branson area. But if you are up for a 4 hour drive up north then come on and join us. The more the merrier!
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 76
Winter Wonderland
Posted: 12/5/2009 7:50:03 AM
It's a beautiful day outside which can only mean an AWESOME time tonight with fellow and new folks for this festive time of the year!!

Would like to encourage those that plan on getting tipsy tonight, to please bring along a designated driver!! We want you safe and able to have a good time without causing injury to yourself or anyone else.

Let's have some fun
 Free2bsunnee
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Posted: 12/5/2009 12:09:21 PM
I am coming with four friends but--- the site will not take my post .........
 1gr8catchnstl
Msg: 78
Posted: 12/5/2009 1:31:21 PM
It's getting cold outside so an inside party sound good.
See yall there.
Regards,
Mike
 TheKidof72
Msg: 79
Posted: 12/5/2009 3:13:57 PM
Great to see so many new faces at this party. Keep in mind, you will need to get out there and mingle. If you see someone across the room you are interested in, go up and talk with them. All we can do is provide the venues and party atmosphere, if you want to talk to someone, you have to do that part of it.

The place is decorated and it looks pretty cool during the daylight, can't wait till this evening when it gets dark and see how it looks. Hope everyone has a great time!

Here is the Aftermath Party thread since this thread will be closed out tonight.
http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts13508604.aspx

Please don't post on the new thread till after the party.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  >