Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DaenerysNJ
Msg: 173
MATCH.com V p.o.fPage 8 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
I was on match about 3 years ago and hardly got any messages at all. Here I get 5+ a day...

Keep in mind that most people on match are on PoF as well...
 spirited-won
Msg: 175
MATCH.com V p.o.f
Posted: 3/15/2013 6:11:39 PM
My boyfriend and I talk and laugh about Match. It never worked for me and the people on there weren't as interesting as on POF. I had more hits on here and finally...met my guy on here and 3 months later we are going strong!!
 Albvs
Msg: 176
MATCH.com V p.o.f
Posted: 3/15/2013 7:34:11 PM
Oh please don't pay money to a dating site. You might as well just throw it away directly into the trash can. At least with the trash can you have no hope that this will result in anything positive.
 Debyduz_
Msg: 177
MATCH.com V p.o.f
Posted: 3/17/2013 9:32:53 AM
I paid for Match 3 month which ended up being 6 automatic renewal. I did not like Match. The guy were not any better then the ones here. I also got more scammers there.

I was on another place singles.net For some reason it was all really old guys with 2 sentences in profile. they did have free contact.

All things considered, this place is pretty good for being free.
 grove_22
Msg: 178
MATCH.com V p.o.f
Posted: 3/17/2013 11:12:01 AM
I was on match about 3 years ago and hardly got any messages at all. Here I get 5+ a day...

The opposite happened to me. I got a lot emails and dates on Match.

Keep in mind that most people on match are on PoF as well...

Even if this true, at least some of these people may be more active on Match since they are paying for it. I was on both sites for a while. I would check my Match account at least 3-4 times a week. I would check my POF account maybe once a week at the most.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >