Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 slyfury
Msg: 889
view profile
History
People over 30 that are not taken - something wrong with them?Page 37 of 37    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37)
im 32, i think Im decent looking, make $70k a year, never been married and have no kids...is there something wrong with me?
 Szaszaspasz
Msg: 890
view profile
History
People over 30 that are not taken - something wrong with them?
Posted: 7/17/2014 4:35:50 PM
Everyone has different reasons why they are single/common-law/married/separated/divorced/or whatever other status is applicable. I prefer to live in this day and age where it shouldn't be questioned. However, if you are widowed three times or more in a short amount of time, and you financial net worth increases significantly with each spouse that was planted, then there is something wrong.

I was happy when I turned 40 because it is no longer assumed that I am too young to know what I'm talking about.

I am working through some things and taking a personal inventory. So it would not be fair to any man that I would treat them in a disinterested manner because that is not where I'm at right now. As for having children, I never had any maternal instinct, so now I am so glad that I'm at the age that for me to start having children is not expected. Decisions I make concerning my life choices are questioned a lot less.
 Szaszaspasz
Msg: 893
view profile
History
Posted: 7/24/2014 4:41:42 AM

True. Every woman's first question to me is always along the lines of how much money do you have, etc.

Seriously? Just ask them how much money they have.

If I were looking to date, I would just want the potential boyfriend to have enough money to support his lifestyle, particularly if he has expensive tastes or habits.
I did the sugar mama thing in my early 20's (he was almost four years older). I didn't mind being broke, but I hated how jealous he was and how annoyed he was when I didn't set up joint banking with him. I needed the money I made to pay rent, bills and stuff like that.
 Szaszaspasz
Msg: 895
view profile
History
Posted: 8/11/2014 9:24:41 PM

^^^^^

I watched the video. It was hilarious!
I admit that I haven't felt the panic a out being over 30 and not taken. I'm over 40 and not taken.

Because I didn't want kids, there was no issues with my "Biological Clock."

I figure "let go and let God."
 sddude
Msg: 896
view profile
History
Posted: 8/29/2014 2:06:15 PM
For a man , I have never heard that from either gender, unless you are a hermit still living with mom and palying video games in the basement 24/7.

Nothing wrong acutally I have heard women 25 and up to their 50's say it is the most desireable age bracket for men, I could be wrong.
 basilisk123
Msg: 897
view profile
History
Posted: 9/19/2014 7:34:46 PM
Most desirable age bracket my ass! Most women have hated me when I was a teenager, in my 20s, and now in my 30s. I am just "friend" material to them. I am funny and can make them laugh, but as soon as another guy shows up, they jump on him and totally ignore me. Even if that guy looks like a cross between a racoon and a walrus who has the personality of a goldfish, they will always choose that guy. Not that I don't have my own faults as well. I just found that my issues attract only the people who have comparable emotional baggage only. Even though they were incredibly attractive and beautiful women, It never works out long.
 lelenc1
Msg: 898
Posted: 9/23/2014 2:59:47 AM
True. Every woman's first question to me is always along the lines of how much money do you have, etc.
This allows you to quote a previous post.

I usually say, "I got enough to cover your chocolatte latte chai." Then I take out my wallet, unfold a 20,000 rupies banknote, which is the size of half a tablecloth, and is worth about thirty-five cents (but it's not legal tenderness in our country), and cover her chocolate latte chai with it.
 lelenc1
Msg: 899
Posted: 9/23/2014 3:05:28 AM
This allows you to quote a previous post.
same here. And that's their last question to me, too, at the same time and in the same respect, when I tell them the exact figure in my reply.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  >