Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Religion      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 benartflick
Msg: 151
ReligionPage 7 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)

Posted By: tablata
First of all fun, you do look like a Reggae Man with your dreadlocks

Jews also have dreads ....so why couldn't I look like a "Judea Man"?

Second of all, I only started on you after your mocking Jews killed in the Holocaust.

you stated that you find Jews that wear dreads as weird, you even praise the third Reich by using the term "Heil Hitler" which you refused to apologize for, ...so when it comes to mocking Jews...Doctor heal thyself

Heck maybe you are Dee

you had over 50 profiles Marilyn... so if deetristate is a fake profile ...the odds are that it's you

But I'm pretty sure most people by now are well aware of your constant nonsensical babbling.

do "most people" include your 50 or more fake profiles? ....

speaking of fake profiles ..what happen to poppata? every time she gets herself into a pickle the evil twin tablata pops up

Excellent job Mr funchesf!

Ya think there might be a one in a million chance he'd say, "you are piece of sh^t of a person" to your face? No way! Maybe if you found out where he lived, he'd run to Canada or Mexico.

One study showed spineless cowards are more likely to be internet trolls.

No doubt he's a coward. Afraid to give his real name and even the state he lives in. I'm a little old man, but he's afraid to say what he wrote to me to my face. I'm not afraid to meet him for a drink. I'll even pay. He going to be in my area Wednesday. My son even wants to say hello to him. (He's down here working on my roof, but willing to take a few minutes to say hi.)

There's a chance he might've been 'crookcatcher'. The troll won't say yes or no. If he was crookcatcher, I doubt if he was a cop. My guess another one of his countless lies.
 tablata
Msg: 152
Religion
Posted: 10/23/2017 9:25:27 AM
^^^ Now you are threatening me Flick with physical violence? Why am I not surprised? It fits the family profile does it not? You know, before you threaten people, you may want to read up on Florida's Stand your Ground law and its concealed weapons laws. I would hate to read somewhere that somebody had to defend themselves from you or a member of your family and it did not turn out so well on your end.

Talk about mental illness..... I merely mentioned that you are a liar...because you are a liar...and you are going crazy over it. I've heard worse from other people on these boards and you don't see me going all crazy do you? Heck you have called me every offensive insult you could think of and do you see me threatening you with violence? Be happy with who you are Ben. You have a decent retirement, money in the bank.... what else do you need? If you can't take the heat of these boards, then stay off the political sites.

Let me give you a suggestion... although you are better lately....perhaps if you are looking to meet women on a dating board, rather than be so critical of other peoples like you have been over and over and over, you should be far more positive. A day or so ago, you said your lawyer did a "fantastic job" which is the complete opposite of what you said a year ago. I remember this stuff Ben, your negativity flew off the screen to me. You even blasted the doctor who treated you and who helped you get the disability you are now living on, whom you called "incompetent". You just love looking down on everybody. You still hate law enforcement of course.... and I guess I see why. I'm sure your brother was an innocent victim, and I'm sure when you were "beaten" by cops three times before you were twenty that there was no good reason for it. I mean, cops always stop teenagers and beat them just for the hell of it, especially caucasian teenagers... because that's what they like to do.

You see where I am going with this Ben? I'm not making you look bad...you are making yourself look bad. Grow the fuk up.. try to be more positive instead of so critical of so many and maybe things will go your way.
 Kj521
Msg: 153
Religion
Posted: 10/23/2017 9:56:24 AM
"There's a chance he might've been 'crookcatcher'."

Definetly not Mr. CC. I've been out dancing with Crook a couple of times and we speak on a regular basis.

So puh-leeze leave him out of this.

Sheesh! Everybody just make friends and be done with it! :)
 chameleonf
Msg: 154
view profile
History
Religion
Posted: 10/23/2017 10:01:44 AM

Sheesh! Everybody just make friends and be done with it! :)

Better yet, take it to PM and duke it out there. A bit of bickering is fine in the threads but we shouldn't have to wade through pages and pages of it to find the "more" on topic off topic stuff we all post :^)
 benartflick
Msg: 155
Religion
Posted: 10/23/2017 10:17:14 AM
Mr Trollman, I did NOT threaten you with physical violence. I even offered to buy you a drink. My son wanting to say 'hi' is a threat?

"read up on Florida's Stand your Ground law"

I'm aware of that law. Are you?

How about answering one simple question, do you believe that law applied in the Zimmerman murder case?

I can guess your answer, since I'm aware how stupid you actually are. If you answer (which I doubt), the answer will be yes. I suspect ALL racists would answer yes unless he or she foolishly suggests Zimmerman was just protecting himself from further harm.

If you weren't a racist, knew the facts, had common sense, or have any other bias, the answer gotta be 'no'. A little common sense would be knowing it's highly unlikely the person yelling for help 4 seconds and 1 second before the gunshot is the bigot with the gun aimed at a teenager's heart while pulling the trigger. Seems like only an idiot or bigot would believe a kid with a gun pointed at his heart wouldn't yell for help and it's likely the man with the gun would.

Ya think a man saying 'mucking coon' while running might be a bigot. Or do you think he was saying 'mucking cold'?

I'm confident you won't answer my questions. Why prove you're a bigot beyond any doubt - right?

It seems like it will be a waste of time responding to the rest of you BS. You never respond to my questions. And I doubt if you'll respond to any of the ones I just asked.
 benartflick
Msg: 156
Religion
Posted: 10/23/2017 10:38:41 AM

Definitely not Mr. CC

Thanks, Kj. I suspected he might be only because of the numerous accounts, being in Fl, and his mentioning a couple times he had met you once.

A bit of bickering is fine in the threads but we shouldn't have to wade through pages and pages of it to find the "more" on topic off topic stuff we all post

It happens a lot on this forum and you probably realize why.

I ignored him many times over the years. I realized what he was doing.

I decided to feed the troll until he burst. So I responded to his lies and wasted a lot of time attempting to prove what a liar or fool (a major reading comprehension problem) he is.

I'll try to ignore him. I promise.
 tablata
Msg: 157
Religion
Posted: 10/23/2017 10:51:21 AM
Your opinion on whether stand your ground was applicable in the Martin case is irrelevant. That is a decision for the courts. Do I personally believe Zimmerman was guilty of murder beyond s reasonable doubt? Yes. This proves nothing about me one way or the other. Only the narrow minded pigeonhole people like that.
 daynadaze
Msg: 158
view profile
History
Religion
Posted: 10/23/2017 11:13:04 AM
Well of course it wasn't Mr CC, silly, don't you know that everyone here is Irish! LOL.
 benartflick
Msg: 159
Religion
Posted: 10/23/2017 12:14:10 PM

"Well of course it wasn't Mr CC, silly"

Since this is a religion thread I'll try to respond appropriately.

My Holly Spirit is called CC. Two shots with Ginger makes me happier and makes waiting to die a lot easier. No, no, no, Mr Trollman, I don't mean Ginger from that old TV show. So don't call me a liar.

My Absolute Being, usually mixed with orange juice, puts a smile on my face. No, Mr Trollman, it doesn't get me a woman. Get your mind out of the gutter.

My true religion: Infinite Spirits, all kinds of rums mixed together, soothes anxiety and raises my self esteem. No, no Mr Trollman, self esteem isn't a body part. I'm not lying.
 funchesf
Msg: 160
Religion
Posted: 10/23/2017 1:26:00 PM

Ya think there might be a one in a million chance he'd say, "you are piece of sh^t of a person" to your face? No way! Maybe if you found out where he lived, he'd run to Canada or Mexico.

it's best if Marilyn releases her rage at me online in the hope she won't need to release it on someone offline ...

Posted By: Kj521
Definetly not Mr. CC.

he might be working undercover

Posted By: chameleonf
A bit of bickering is fine in the threads but we shouldn't have to wade through pages and pages of it

you mean like in The Trump threads in which one has to wade through 100s of pages of people bickering about how stupid and indecent Trump and his Supporters in this forum are?

Posted By: daynadaze
Well of course it wasn't Mr CC, silly, don't you know that everyone here is Irish! LOL.

even I was accused of being Irish ... "Mc'funches"3:16

Does anyone view religious adherence or ferver as a character flaw?

the more religious/Spiritual one is.... the more irrational they will act..... to the point that they must be removed from society
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Religion