Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ohio  > What are your Pet Peeves?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TJ7
Msg: 126
I have a new one!Page 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
^^^Who said I lost my temper - I didn't lose my temper or else I would have slammed on my brakes and committed road rage on him. Why do you always assume things Climbs - especially when you have no clue about me at all?

In fact, I was coming up to a stop sign with the kid on my bumper - I had already slowed down to give him a clue to get off my butt - instead he continued on my butt - just put a little scare in him is all.

Question............why do you always put the snoozy-sleepy guy at the end of your posts? Are you that bored with the forums?
 climbsagain
Msg: 127
I have a new one!
Posted: 8/31/2010 6:22:47 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^Question............why do you always put the snoozy-sleepy guy at the end of your posts? Are you that bored with the forums?

I like the look of the snoozy-sleepy guy.......must be very peaceful? The abilty to sleep so happily? ......nothing more...nothing less.......................

.why did you assume that I was bored with the forums.................... Do you always assume so readily? I am bored with the parties.......the forums are interesting!
 TJ7
Msg: 128
I have a new one!
Posted: 8/31/2010 6:45:18 PM
LOL - so we both assumed - made an a$$ out of you and me LOL

Yes, he does look very peaceful!!

When does school start for you - if it hasn't already - so you have any pet peeves about school starting? Are there lots of politics?
 climbsagain
Msg: 129
I have a new one!
Posted: 8/31/2010 7:44:48 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^When does school start for you - if it hasn't already - so you have any pet peeves about school starting? Are there lots of politics?

Best not to discuss politics on POF. A teacher was fired for discussing her school on Facebook.

Pet peves at the beginning of the school year are children ill prepared to satrt the year because parents have not made the proper arrangements or filled out the proper forms until the last minute. The children suffer because parents have excuses , but not the time to get the work done on time. Then the parents question as to why their kids can't finish work ontime? Go figure?
 DesertFox3
Msg: 130
view profile
History
I have a new one!
Posted: 9/1/2010 3:08:52 AM

In fact, I was coming up to a stop sign with the kid on my bumper - I had already slowed down to give him a clue to get off my butt - instead he continued on my butt - just put a little scare in him is all.

Nothing scares these jacked up kids now, prolly will slam into you & end up turning that it was your fault.
 TJ7
Msg: 131
I have a new one!
Posted: 9/1/2010 6:44:21 AM
^^^Yeah I know - in fact, after he continuously blew his horn at me, he proceeded around me and rushed up on the bumper of the person in front of me - my children have been taught better!!!

Still a major pet peeve...................

~ the guys who live next door who continuously slam their front door when leaving and coming in - it shakes the entire building - I've asked them nicely to PLEASE stop slamming their door - no consideration - I more pity the woman who lives below them - she gets ALL the noise from above.
Show ALL Forums  > Ohio  > What are your Pet Peeves?