Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 foxboroughhottubs
Msg: 168
view profile
History
Would you have a relationship outside your race?Page 8 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
Point of conjecture ..... are Rednecks a seperate race?

( Foxy ducks )
 GuessWhat1964
Msg: 169
Would you have a relationship outside your race?
Posted: 8/6/2012 5:13:31 AM
Foxy wrote:

Point of conjecture ..... are Rednecks a seperate race?

The following 15 minutes of video will help you understand why you hate your own kind. It's not just your own ignorance at work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJjSzXkm55o&feature=related

This is just an introduction as to why you are ashamed of your parents and grandparents and your own heritage and skin colour.
 lyingcheat
Msg: 170
view profile
History
Posted: 8/6/2012 6:27:08 AM

Let me guess LC, everything you posted so far came straight off the top of your head right?

That you are relying on 'guesses' probably explains the wild disparity between the content of your posts and anything that might be described as objective or rational.

Speaking of which...

Martin Luther King lived and died to free his people from oppression... (ref Wikipedia...so may be inaccurate)

I seem to have a vague recollection you thought, though I use that word loosely, referencing Wikipedia was akin to worshipping satan?
Yet here you are doing it yourself.
Gosh, isn't there a word for people who say one thing but do another?

And now you're referencing David Duke?

The following 15 minutes of video will help you understand why you hate your own kind. It's not just your own ignorance at work.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJjSzXkm55o&feature=related

Like Wikipedia is unreliable but David Duke is fine? hahahahaa!

In case anyone doesn't know who David Duke is -

Extremism in America
David Duke
David Duke, perhaps America's most well-known racist and anti-Semite, promotes anti-Semitic and white supremacist views as the leader of the white supremacist European American Unity and Rights Organization, as a writer of anti-Semitic tracts, and, in recent years, as an international figure who has promoted his anti-Jewish ideology in Europe and the Middle East, devoting particular attention to Russia and the Ukraine.
Duke has been active in the white supremacy movement for over 40 years. In the last two decades, he has tried to position himself as a new “respectable racist.” He pioneered the now common effort on the far right to camouflage racist ideas in hot-button issues like affirmative action and immigration, successfully appealing to race and class resentments. He was instrumental in the Klan resurgence of the 1970s and was one of the first neo-Nazi and Klan leaders to stop the use of Nazi and Klan regalia and ritual, as well as other traditional displays of race hatred, and to cultivate media attention. Duke continues to write articles and books, to convene conferences, and to speak publicly for the purposes of demonizing Jews and other minorities.

http://www.adl.org/learn/ext_us/david_duke/default.asp

White Civil Rights : The Website for Europeans and Americans Wherever They May Live
http://www.davidduke.org/

David Duke
Former KKK Grand Wizard

David Duke is probably America's most famous unapologetic racist and anti-Semite. "Our clear goal," he has said, "must be the advancement of the white race and separation of the white and black races. This goal must include freeing of the American media and government from subservient Jewish interests." He opposes integration, calls himself a "white nationalist", and his political perspectives are colored almost entirely by race.

At Louisiana State University he founded the White Youth Alliance. He was active in the school's ROTC program, winning the Outstanding Cadet Award before being booted from the group for his racist activism. He was known on campus as the guy who wore his Nazi uniform while handing out hate literature.

He was elected Grand Wizard of the KKK, and held that office from 1974-78.
http://www.nndb.com/people/210/000024138

For some reason, reading all that ^^^ brings to mind a post Caves made on the previous page...

do you have a pointy white pillow case with eye's cut out in your top draw ??

Check it out.
http://www.bilerico.com/images/gay-black-jewish-klan.jpeg
 foxboroughhottubs
Msg: 171
view profile
History
Posted: 8/6/2012 6:37:04 AM

The following 15 minutes of video will help you understand why you hate your own kind. It's not just your own ignorance at work........This is just an introduction as to why you are ashamed of your parents and grandparents and your own heritage and skin colour.

Dear Mr GuessWhat... do you always make sweeping observations about individuals you have never actually met, nor really conversed with ? Apparently you feel you know my character enough to ascertain my apparent shame and hatred of those who either fathered me or are similar in physical appearance to me?

I will tell you ONE thing about me , my observant friend , I choose to look at each person based on their actions, deeds, portrayed (and demonstrated ) intelligence , empathy, moral fortitude, social conscience , and a slew of other demonstrable character traits .

It doesn't really bother me if they have different shaped eyes to me , different skin colour, have a foreskin or not !

For the record , my ancesters are from a scots lineage , but have been here in Aus since 1834 , I am 6th generation born and bred Aussie from convict roots , their have been members of my family in the Boer war right thru to Korea . Every conflict Australia was "volunteered " for there has been at least ONE of my family who made the ultimate sacrifice for this country . In fact my direct ancestor was the first Victorian to lose his life on foreign soil and one of the first dozen or so Australians .
He is proudly listed on the 1st Australian Regiment ,1st Victorian Mounted Infantry, Roll of Honour

I am very proud of my beginnings , and my ancestors , they made this great country what it is today , they were hard working , tolerant folk , who taught me a man is the same as every other man , its only his ideas that might be different .

Not so very proud of people who spread hate over the internet

Peace be with you ;)
 gingerosity
Msg: 172
view profile
History
Posted: 8/6/2012 7:22:43 AM

Not so very proud of people who spread hate over the internet

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself." - Tolstoy
 MrsNaamah
Msg: 173
Posted: 8/6/2012 5:40:03 PM
I dunno LC, I see distinct evidence of a different race.

Race Trolls have the common identifier that they make false claims that they assert are based in truth or re-organized statistics or revisionist history. Equally as often, they cite their data with other non-academic white supremacists as the authors.
Source: Urban dictionary

What all this demonstrates is a decidedly nasty side to rather a lot of human beings who find hatred easy and charity hard. Internet trolls are, sadly, all human.
http://www.express.co.uk

The savage trolls …are infamous for their cruelty, dark mysticism, and seething hatred for all other races.
Source: World of Warcraft.

Trolls are a minor race .... That is, as a people they are considered to be minor due to their lack of sophisticated culture or any influence in history and politics. Their brutish appearance and great size lead many members of the other races to avoid Trolls whenever possible...
Source: Adventures of Caelereth

^^^ Bonus information; that one seems to contain a built-in answer to the question about dating them.

As you can see I’ve quoted entirely questionable internet sources, and the way I’ve linked them together demonstrates massive gaps in understanding. But if you present one of your intelligent and well-researched rebuttals I’ll just follow the pattern on display here and pretend not to see what you’re saying in order to avoid admitting to being wrong, harp on (repeatedly) about some aside issue so as to block the discussion from moving on, throw some childish inults at you, assert some fake credentials and brag about some stuff that I desperately hope will give me credibility, and then inexplicably …gloat about being victorious despite having had a flimsy argument soundly defeated, even though the truth is head-smackingly obvious to everyone else. [/kidding]

Quality posting LC.

I choose to look at each person based on their actions, deeds, portrayed (and demonstrated ) intelligence , empathy, moral fortitude, social conscience , and a slew of other demonstrable character traits .

And you too ... >>
 GuessWhat1964
Msg: 174
Posted: 8/7/2012 5:03:08 AM
caves wrote:

you sir are a baboon !!

I'm glad you wrote that instead of your mate LC. He would have referenced it from Wiki, as he is incapable of using his own thoughts....so he just cut and pastes someone elses.

By the way, the references in your posts, echoed by LC, that I have a pointy white sheet mask (reference to KKK membership) is against posting rules. It's considered a personal attack. But you know what, I have a thick skin. I won't go snitching to the mods.

The best thing about your intended insults (which failed to hit their mark) is that when people have no rational argument to present, they resort to personal insults. Wrong target fellas...I actually found it quite amusing :-)
 GuessWhat1964
Msg: 175
Posted: 8/7/2012 5:13:50 AM
"In order to change the world...first you must change yourself." - Dr. David Duke (Phd in History)
- Former Congressman for Louisiana
- Human rights activist for free speech
-published author
-history revisionist

"All that is required for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing" - No one really knows who uttered this gem.
It has been attributed to a few men. I'll wait for
LC to cut and paste it from Wiki.

LC...your high school education is impressing some of the ladies on here. Well done. I'll try to dumb it down for them from my end. Shouldn't be long before all the young girls are screaming for me like they do for One Direction.
 Hilly02
Msg: 176
Posted: 8/7/2012 5:17:04 AM
I can remember a time when the forums were a place to come and have a good discussion with a fair old smattering of humour and fun....how I miss those days. The constant nastiness in here is becoming quite overwhelming.......or should that be underwhelming.
 GuessWhat1964
Msg: 177
Posted: 8/7/2012 5:22:12 AM
Hilly wrote:

I can remember a time when the forums were a place to come and have a good discussion with a fair old smattering of humour and fun....how I miss those days. The constant nastiness in here is becoming quite overwhelming.

I remember a time when the forums were a place to come as a cure for insomnia. I actually don't take any of it personally. In fact...I'd have a drink with these guys.
 gingerosity
Msg: 178
view profile
History
Posted: 8/7/2012 6:17:39 AM
"In order to change the world...first you must change yourself." - Dr. David Duke (Phd in History)

Sounds similiar to Tolstoy and this fella...

"Be the change you wish to see in the world." - Gandhi
 foxboroughhottubs
Msg: 179
view profile
History
Posted: 8/7/2012 7:47:34 AM

I can remember a time when the forums were a place to come and have a good discussion with a fair old smattering of humour and fun....how I miss those days. The constant nastiness in here is becoming quite overwhelming.......or should that be underwhelming.

bravo :)
 GuessWhat1964
Msg: 180
Posted: 8/8/2012 2:09:45 AM
Gandhi....Tolstoy.....Julian Assange....Dr David Duke.

Great men change the world.
 lyingcheat
Msg: 182
view profile
History
Posted: 8/9/2012 2:10:28 AM

Quality posting LC.

Cheers. Though one suspects the quality of the opposition makes for a flattering comparison.
Speaking of which and besides, as everyone can see, the stiletto like incisiveness and razor sharp humour of your posts make mine look like blunt instruments.
Not to worry though, perhaps an assortment of blunt implements whacking various racist tools will provide a thought provoking cacophony.

And speaking of discordant noises...

You referenced Wikipedia....OMG ...roll on the floor laughing. That was a big no no at uni...

Dr. David Duke (Phd in History)

A fellow graduate perhaps?
Dukes idea of 'being at uni' was mailing off a cheque for $39.95.

In 2005, (Duke) obtained a doctorate in history from the Interregional Academy of Personnel Management, a privately-run anti-Semitic university in Ukraine where he now teaches.
http://www.nndb.com/people/210/000024138/

This was a bit of a clanger too -

By the way, the references in your posts, echoed by LC, that I have a pointy white sheet mask (reference to KKK membership) is against posting rules. It's considered a personal attack. But you know what, I have a thick skin. I won't go snitching to the mods.

I'm sure you didn't mean it this way, but this ^^^ is the classic bully strategy of making a threat while giving assurances the threat won't be actioned. When dull witted thuggish bullies use this strategy it's presumably to intimidate and nullify opposition, but one can only speculate, of course, what aims you hope to achieve by using it.

Besides which, you are just making it up since no one has said you "have a pointy white sheet mask". Questions have been asked, which are contextually relevant considering you linked to a David Duke video and have subsequently posted statements that imply admiration for that notorious racist and former Chief Magical Grand Wizard thing of the KKK.
Mention of the uniform is hardly surprising really.

But rather than making threats and vaguely whining in the forum you should complain if you think you've been unfairly treated, just don't forget to report yourself for baiting, attempting to belittle, derailing, and rather obsessively referring to another poster personally.

For your self reporting convenience -

I guessed by your big words that you only had a high school education. What people won't do to compensate lol

Attempt to belittle via an ad hominem aimed at what you imagine is a posters education.

I didn't think you'd get it. But it's okay...ginger will come on soon and explain it to you using smaller words.

Denigratory ad hominem.

They are referrencing wikipedia and using big words. It's quite sad to watch.

Baiting.

Some in here are more gifted than Charles Darwin ever was...you can tell by the big words they use.

Baiting.

No I don't ...but hang on, I'll look it up on wikipedia.
...unless you want to explain it to me.

Baiting, attempt to derail.

As most of the words are small, these geniouses won't be able to understand them

Baiting. Ad hominem.

Is Wiki offline tonight..

Baiting.

Precisely why you shouldn't be dating outside your race Einstein.

Ad hominem.

The memo was sent by evolution straight into your gene pool. LyingCheat can explain it better to you as he has access to "primary sources."

Baiting. This ^^^ is one from an unrelated thread I haven't even participated in.

Let me guess LC, everything you posted so far came straight off the top of your head right?

Baiting.

I'm glad you wrote that instead of your mate LC. He would have referenced it from Wiki, as he is incapable of using his own thoughts....so he just cut and pastes someone elses.

Ad hominem. Baiting.

It has been attributed to a few men. I'll wait for LC to cut and paste it from Wiki.

Baiting.

LC...your high school education is impressing some of the ladies on here. Well done. I'll try to dumb it down for them from my end.

Ad hominem. Generalised baiting.

Looking back through your history ^^^ one is struck only by the absence of substantive content, you appear in fact to be just an obsessive masterbaiter.

.I'd have a drink with these guys.

In your dreams.
 gingerosity
Msg: 183
view profile
History
Posted: 8/9/2012 7:25:33 AM

I'd have a drink with these guys.

In your dreams.

"If you want to make peace, you don't talk to your friends. You talk to your enemies." - Moshe Dayan
 GuessWhat1964
Msg: 184
Posted: 8/13/2012 12:31:38 AM

I'd have a drink with these guys.

In your dreams.

Sorry for the misunderstanding guys. What I meant was, I'd shout you all a round of hemlock.

The favoured drink of all philosophers...great and small...lol
 gingerosity
Msg: 185
view profile
History
Posted: 8/13/2012 1:18:08 AM

I'd shout you all a round of hemlock.

Er... thanks mate, but I'm driving so I'll just have the light hemi. Cheers

Incidentally, I wouldn't mind a relationship outside my genetic cluster at all, but a relationship with someone on the far side of a philosophic cline would be another kettle of fish.
 Duchess68
Msg: 186
Posted: 11/18/2012 3:48:34 AM
No I wouldn't have a relationship with a non Caucasian simply because I don't find them physically attractive.
My type is tall, dark and handsome and yes white.
I don't dislike other nationalities I just don't find them sexy.
 gingerosity
Msg: 187
view profile
History
Posted: 12/5/2012 12:44:08 AM
Bonjour Marielle, je suis d'accord c'est évident. Malheureusement, il est politique POF que tous les messages du forum doivent être en anglais. Vous pouvez utiliser un traducteur en ligne et nous vous comprenons - J'utilise un maintenant à écrire ceci. Bienvenue sur les forums australiens.
 greyingred
Msg: 188
view profile
History
Posted: 12/5/2012 2:50:41 AM
At last a bit of culture. I even understood it without having to utilise le online translator.

Would I date a Guyanan from Guyana, probably not, would I date a black man born in France...yes please.
 GuessWhat1964
Msg: 189
Posted: 12/5/2012 3:38:19 AM
Caves why do you have a rat on your head....or is that a new toupe ?

I can't believe this thread is still going.
 GuessWhat1964
Msg: 192
Posted: 12/5/2012 4:03:46 AM
Almost possible to define?

It either is or it isnt.
 greyingred
Msg: 193
view profile
History
Posted: 12/5/2012 10:13:12 PM
do all french people french kiss all the time
Apparently so but they do use English Letters.

? cause that would be a bit weird pashing on with you granny
YUP! However I am not a granny quite yet cos kids use French letters.

Cool hat by the way. Unless you have stretched Op to species in which case I think the rat is a bit confused about 'head'. ;-)

Quite like seeing all the Africans in Australia, ironically it reminds me of UK .

Dang, sad about Brien. Where is the rant or is that also deleted?
 BlokeInSydney
Msg: 196
Posted: 12/17/2012 1:15:34 PM

No white man or woman is Australian

The agenda of all your posts really is quite boring.

We get it, all white people must be forever condemned for the sins of our forefathers.

I am Australian because I was born here, as were my parents. There are plenty of other Australians who were not born here, nonetheless they are still Australian.

Just as you I'm guessing are British. Because you have dark skin, does that make you any less British?
 MsShellyBee
Msg: 197
Posted: 12/17/2012 3:44:20 PM
I have no problem with it. My family has every race and religion in it.

I prefer to date white men from a middle class background.

I was grew up in the suburbs in an all white neighborhood, an all white church, and an all white school.

I find that it is hard for white men I date. They are not accustomed to being treated like 2nd lass citizens.

A good example is the movie "Mr and Mrs Loving"
Show ALL Forums  > Australia  >