Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Manitoba  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Dudleyh45
Msg: 35
A CURE for MS !! Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)

If this is true, I still think we should give the Polio vaccine to Al Quaida and the Taliban.

I say nein!! Keep our vaccines for our own use and let them keep their diseases. Let all of them keep their diseases,Afghanistam, all Africa, south america, Mexico, Native americans, all Asia, the Rozzko family etc. Let them figure out how to deal with these diseases and poverty and genocides etc themselves. Ungrateful bunch of **stards anyway. We keep giving them stuff and they keep falling further behind and being more reliant on us so psssss on em. It aint hate it's tough love.
 OhNoItsDano
Msg: 37
A CURE for MS !!
Posted: 12/23/2009 11:37:06 PM
^^^^^^^^^^
Oh yeah, but what a weekend!!
 Dudleyh45
Msg: 39
A CURE for MS !!
Posted: 12/30/2009 5:08:31 PM
Gee Rozz you come off sounding like a
bitter, knuckle-dragging single
and that is really too bad.
You're right you don't have to site anything and i don't have to do any research nor accept what anybody who is involved in the research industry states at face value. If i were at all interested i would research but i'm not, i simply don't care one way or another. If by chance your claims are true and you convince someone not get a vaccination and it saves them then good. if it happens you are wrong and you convince someone to not get a vaccination and they happen to die then you should be imprisoned for wreckless endangerment. If either happens i still won't care. I see you now as a bitter little man who is looking to sway public opinion to your behave before starting a lawsuit against the governments. These seem to be the people you keep referring to and thus must be like minded.
 susan_cd
Msg: 40
A CURE for MS !!
Posted: 12/30/2009 8:37:19 PM

I'm telling you to do some research. Stop wasting your time attacking the messenger and seek the truth yourself.

As far as I've seen, no one has attacked anyone here ( up until your "knuckle-dragging " comment that is). Disagreeing with you ISN'T attacking you, it's simply disagreeing with your point of view. And for the record I haven't even stated that I disagree with your view, I've simply stated that there are sites on the net with opposing views.

Here's a few links:

http://www.csicop.org/si/show/more_studies_reject_vaccine-autism_link

http://www.csicop.org/si/show/anti-vaccination_movement/

http://www.csicop.org/si/show/autism-vaccine_link_researcher_andrew_wakefield_accused_of_faking_his_data

http://www.csicop.org/si/show/bearing_false_witness_for_profit

http://www.csicop.org/si/show/bill_maher_crank_and_comic/

http://www.csicop.org/si/show/what_lsquotheyrsquo_donrsquot_want_you_to_know/
 Dudleyh45
Msg: 41
A CURE for MS !!
Posted: 1/1/2010 12:20:15 AM
Rozz what you are is simply spreading what you believe to be the truth. You do some research and talk with some people and form an opinion based on what you've read or heard.This then becomes your truth. Others are of a different opinion and that is their truth. There is no conclusive evidence that shows definatively that these things are caused by vaaccines just as there is no proof they are not caused by vaaccines. It never can and never will be proven conclusively either way it is all theory and speculation backed by percentages of possibility. There are 2 or more sides and to each side their belief is the gospel.
What did big tobacco do to your dad to kill him? Did they hire a hitman to rub him out or did they simply sell him a product he asked for? Did your dad ignore or snub any warnings he had about smoking or did big tobacco tie him up and force smoke through a tube into his body? I don't know if your dad was a smoker or not but if he was maybe it should be looked at as a suicide if the smoking caused his death.
We the people have to take responsibility for our own actions. I understand that is probably a foreign concept to you but try it and you'll not believe the feeling of relief and freedom you get from it.
 susan_cd
Msg: 42
A CURE for MS !!
Posted: 1/1/2010 9:20:51 AM

But I can already tell you dudley I have encouraged and influenced numerous people who will not accept vaccines

When you produce dangerous/ faulty product and don't take responsibility for it you are Bernie Maddox, you are Adolf Hitler, you are guilty of crimes against humanity

So following your logic, if any of the people you've persuaded to not accept vaccines (for themselves or their children) die from the disease the vaccine prevents you will take some responsibility for their death?

Vaccines aren't mandatory, people should educate themselves on both sides of the issue & make the choice for themselves.
 Dudleyh45
Msg: 43
A CURE for MS !!
Posted: 1/1/2010 5:08:24 PM

Want a medal?

No i want a chest to pin it on.

So rather than blindly following the experts we should blindly follow a bitter old man with an agenda like you are some sort of messiah? I doubt i'll blindly trust you or them and judging by your posts on here i would be inclined to trust them more. You come off as being too pushy and pig headed for anyone with real facts.
 susan_cd
Msg: 44
A CURE for MS !!
Posted: 1/1/2010 5:34:56 PM

"MOST PEOPLE" do not educate themselves, they are lazy and they trust because they are lazy. They are sitting ducks for any type of misleading advertising and fear mongering about viral diseases.

Oh well, life's not fair. If they don't want to take the time or spend the energy finding things out then they have only themself to blame. Or has the term "personal responsibility" joined the growing list of politically incorrect phrases?

I've obviously read so much more, and in depth

good for you, reading is great. But there's an old programming acronym, GIGO , which means "garbage in, garbage out". If what someone reads is false ( either by mistake or on purpose) then reading it is immaterial.
 susan_cd
Msg: 45
A CURE for MS !!
Posted: 1/1/2010 5:36:36 PM

judging by your posts on here i would be inclined to trust them more. You come off as being too pushy and pig headed for anyone with real facts.

But in some cases facts just get in the way of what the person just knows or feels what's right. Steven Colbert nailed it with the word "truthiness".
 susan_cd
Msg: 46
A CURE for MS !!
Posted: 1/2/2010 9:38:32 PM

Why do you waste your time reading my posts?

Don't give yourself a swelled head, I read numerous posts ( I have a lot of fun in the religious & psychic threads).

Besides, reading your responses usually gives me a chuckle.

Looks like you have nothing better to do than respond to my posts which is curious since you feel they are pointless. By any chance did you go to any of the links I posted, or is your mind so firmly made up thatyou have no need to examine other facts?

I do my part for science donating to the Planetary Society

http://www.planetary.org/home/

I know it doesn't mean much but my donations did get my name engraved on a microchip ( OK, OK along with over 136,000 other names ) that was included on a space probe.

http://stardust.jpl.nasa.gov/overview/microchip/names.html
 Dudleyh45
Msg: 47
A CURE for MS !!
Posted: 1/2/2010 10:21:45 PM
Haha always probing a deep dark space susancd. maybe it'll get to go into a black hole!!! ooohh magic time.
 susan_cd
Msg: 48
A CURE for MS !!
Posted: 1/3/2010 1:12:33 AM

Haha always probing a deep dark space susancd

Not a chance dudley !!! No one's boldly going where no man has gone before with ME ...
 Dudleyh45
Msg: 49
A CURE for MS !!
Posted: 1/3/2010 7:55:15 AM
haha that's good, i read somewhere it causes ms,add,std and some other shtuff made from letters.
 susan_cd
Msg: 50
A CURE for MS !!
Posted: 5/10/2010 4:48:26 PM
http://www.nationalmssociety.org/living-with-multiple-sclerosis/healthy-living/vaccinations/index.aspx

Many people with MS have concerns about the safety of routine vaccinations. Information is now available from a variety of sources that most vaccines are safe for people with MS.

A study published in the Archives of Neurology in 2003, indicated that vaccinations for influenza (flu), hepatitis B, tetanus, measles and rubella (German measles) are safe for people with MS and are not associated with an increased risk for the development of MS or optic neuritis.

The study evaluated data on vaccinations and other risk factors from medical records and telephone interviews with 440 people with multiple sclerosis or optic neuritis and 950 control subjects without neurologic disease.
 Fort Garry Dark
Msg: 51
view profile
History
A CURE for MS !!
Posted: 5/10/2010 4:53:59 PM
They should be trying it out and publishing the results.

As I write this , I am watching the show W5 on TV. There appears to be a Dr. Zamboni ( no jokes about hockey rinks please...this is serious) who has discovered an astounding treatment that could actually CURE MS! Do you know anyone with this disease??

I know a number of women with MS. It would be great to put it behind us. And Manitoba has very high rates of it.
 susan_cd
Msg: 52
A CURE for MS !!
Posted: 5/14/2010 10:07:36 AM

Ever hear of alum, a derivative of aluminum.??

Ever hear of sodium ( Na ) ? It's a metal that reacts explosively when exposed to water.

Ever hear of chlorine ( Cl ) ? It's poisonous.

Salt is Sodium chloride ( NaCl ). We need some salt in our diet to live.

And just because a study says it found no connection, doesn't mean that study was accurate, honest or meaningfull.

And just because a study says it DID find a connection, doesn't mean that study was accurate, honest or meaningful.

Maybe the science isn't avaliable yet that will make a connection between vaccines and MS.

Which ( if the science isn't available yet) would mean Wakefield's study is bogus.

Maybe they are unwilling to expose it for fear of being railroaded like Dr Andrew Wakefield.

Railroaded? I think you mean exposed as a fraud/charlatn.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/02/02/lancet.retraction.autism/index.html

some excerpts:

The study subsequently had been discredited, and last week, the lead author, Dr. Andrew Wakefield, was found to have acted unethically in conducting the research.

The General Medical Council, which oversees doctors in Britain, said that "there was a biased selection of patients in The Lancet paper" and that his "conduct in this regard was dishonest and irresponsible."

The panel found that Wakefield subjected some children in the study to various invasive medical procedures such as colonoscopies and MRI scans. He also paid children at his son's birthday party to have blood drawn for research purposes, an act that "showed a callous disregard" for the "distress and pain" of the children, the panel said.

"It has become clear that several elements of the 1998 paper by Wakefield et al. are incorrect, contrary to the findings of an earlier investigation. In particular, the claims in the original paper that children were 'consecutively referred' and that investigations were 'approved' by the local ethics committee have been proven to be false. Therefore we fully retract this paper from the published record."

Dr. Richard Horton, editor of The Lancet, said he reviewed the General Medical Council report regarding Wakefield's conduct.

"It's the most appalling catalog and litany of some the most terrible behavior in any research and is therefore very clear that it has to be retracted," he said.

Since its publication, Wakefield's study has attracted many critics who argued that the work had been so flawed, it should not be regarded as scientific.

Subsequent research has been unable to duplicate Wakefield's findings.

A September 2008 study replicated key parts of Wakefield's original paper and found no evidence that the vaccine had a connection to either autism or GI disorders. The study, conducted at Columbia University, Massachusetts General Hospital and the CDC, also found no relationship between the timing of the vaccine and children getting GI disorders or autism.

Since Wakefield's study came out, some 20 other studies have come out, and each one of these studies, done by different researchers, in different populations and in different countries, has denied the associations between vaccines and autism,"
 arturo_bandini
Msg: 53
view profile
History
A CURE for MS !!
Posted: 5/14/2010 2:54:47 PM

Ever hear of alum, a derivative of aluminum.?

Well, Duh. EVERYBODY knows about alum. That's the stuff that Bugs Bunny put in the opera singer's mister, so that when he took a shot to clear his throat, his head began to shrank and he sang "Figaro" higher and higher and higher. Anyone who's ever watched Looney Tunes knows what alum is. That shit is comedy gold.
 susan_cd
Msg: 54
A CURE for MS !!
Posted: 5/14/2010 7:06:35 PM

That's the stuff that Bugs Bunny put in the opera singer's mister, so that when he took a shot to clear his throat, his head began to shrank and he sang "Figaro" higher and higher and higher. Anyone who's ever watched Looney Tunes knows what alum is. That shit is comedy gold.

Well, we DO agree onsomething arturo. I preffered the Rabbit of Seville myself.
 Dudleyh45
Msg: 55
A CURE for MS !!
Posted: 5/21/2010 11:12:35 PM
well sh1t alum goes into dill pickles, maybe it's dill pickles that's causing the ms? let's lobby government to banish all pickles from the public market for the betterment of society.
 susan_cd
Msg: 56
A CURE for MS !!
Posted: 6/3/2010 11:49:22 PM
and check out this site about MMF

http://www.who.int/vaccine_safety/topics/aluminium/questions/en/

and here's some quotes from the gaia-health website:

At Gaia Health, we see health and the world a little differently. They are intertwined, one with the other. We cannot be healthy if the world isn't, and with so many of us in existence, the world cannot be healthy if we aren't. Thus, our name is taken from the image of the earth as a living organism: Gaia.

At all times, we strive to do honor to Gaia and our place with her. Articles about health have a focus on achieving and maintaining it, rather than on extreme measures that work discordantly with the earth—or don't work at all. To that end, coverage includes issues of the environment and climate change, and as they're relevant, the associated politics.

I dunno, I think I'd rather get health advice from a doctor than from a group that feels "We cannot be healthy if the world isn't", "At all times, we strive to do honor to Gaia", and "coverage includes issues of the environment and climate change, and as they're relevant, the associated politics".
 susan_cd
Msg: 57
A CURE for MS !!
Posted: 6/5/2010 11:31:25 PM
As usual, Susan misses the point.

The point apparently being that "anything rozzko posts is automatically to be accepted without question, because if you disagree with rozzko you're automatically wrong... at least in rozzko's mind"

Susan is a simple contrarian who must be right, or appear to be right

Which could be stated about your posts just as well.

Important issues are simply left to the experts

Well, no actually. But if 1 researcher ( let's use Wakefield as an example) does research & produces results BUT :

Subsequent research has been unable to duplicate Wakefield's findings.

A September 2008 study replicated key parts of Wakefield's original paper and found no evidence that the vaccine had a connection to either autism or GI disorders. The study, conducted at Columbia University, Massachusetts General Hospital and the CDC, also found no relationship between the timing of the vaccine and children getting GI disorders or autism.

Since Wakefield's study came out, some 20 other studies have come out, and each one of these studies, done by different researchers, in different populations and in different countries, has denied the associations between vaccines and autism,"

Wouldn't it make more sense to think that Wakefield's research was faulty ( either deliberately or thru incompetence) than to think "gee, 20 other studies by different researchers in different countries didn't get the same results... those 20 other studies must be in error" ?

Susan can also do no wrong by constanly alligning with the experts. Its fool proof. Naive, but fool proof.

Sorta like rozzko who can post links & data on the web that are in agreement with what he wants to believe while ignoring any links & data that disagree with what he believes; to the extent that there's ( in his mind) a global conspiracy to discredit Wakefield's research.

Must be nice to live in Neverland.

It might be, but long as you're there why don't you send us a postcard?

Nice ad hominem attack btw...

Ad hominem
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An ad hominem argument, also known as argumentum ad hominem (Latin: "argument to the man", "argument against the man") consists of replying to an argument or factual claim by attacking or appealing to a characteristic or belief of the person making the argument or claim, rather than by addressing the substance of the argument or producing evidence against the claim. The process of proving or disproving the claim is thereby subverted, and the argumentum ad hominem works to change the subject.

It is most commonly used to refer specifically to the ad hominem abusive, or argumentum ad personam, which consists of criticizing or personally attacking an argument's proponent in an attempt to discredit that argument

susan_cd
Msg: 58
A CURE for MS !!
Posted: 6/6/2010 10:00:44 PM

You are wrong about vaccine safety, and are deluded about the truth.

Acxtually, I don't believe I have said that I personally think the vaccines are safe, I merely post links to sites that contradict the links you've posted. I wouldn't want people to make up their minds based on any posted links that only present one side of a topic.

But I recognize the truth about vaccines, and that puts me in a category of people who are not static is our belief or pig-headed about the status-quo.

The truth being any site that supports your beliefs, apparently. Any sites that challenge your beliefs are automatically ( in your mind)

fraudulent data that supports companies whose products are devastating children around the globe.

You could learn from people like me

People like you? Meaning what exactly? People that believe the same things you believe, and if confronted with opposing studies simply say " those studies are wrong".

Btw, what is your profession? Do you have a degree that would make you an authority on vaccines? If not then I'll pass on having you teach me something about vaccines & instead would be fine with you teaching me something you are a qualified expert on.
 susan_cd
Msg: 59
A CURE for MS !!
Posted: 6/6/2010 10:03:10 PM
Oh yeah, there was a great episode of W-5 Saturday looking at the "cure for MS" ( I don't think the surgeon that developed it called it a cure ( that's what the media was calling it) , but he did say it lessens the severity of symptoms). Looks promising.
 susan_cd
Msg: 60
A CURE for MS !!
Posted: 9/2/2010 2:26:26 PM
I skimmed through it, I'll give it a further reading later.

I noticed the article is dated as being posted Oct 16/09, the english version is dated as being from July 21/09, & there's nothing indicating the original date of this interview.

He states "My work will be submitted for peer review in the upcoming several months. "

Next month those "upcoming several months" will be (being generous towards him & using the date the article was posted as the guideline) a year.

Are there any peer reviews available online?

I couldn't find any... but he has appeared on talk radio's "Coast to Coast" ( between the CIA-trained psychic remote viewing guests & the people with evidence of extraterrestrial abduction perhaps?), "The Power Hour" ( found some neat stuff on their web page for books about the 911 US government conspiracy).

Oh, and he slips in a nice advetisement for "brainguardmd.com"; so that raises some doubt as to whether he has altruistic concerns or commercial concerns.

Of course, none of this has anything to do with the surgical procedure to treat MS; I'm just responding to rozzko's post which was also off topic.
 susan_cd
Msg: 61
A CURE for MS !!
Posted: 9/10/2010 10:33:05 PM
http://www.quackwatch.org/search/webglimpse.cgi?ID=1&query=vaccine
Show ALL Forums  > Manitoba  >