Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Tsar850
Msg: 3292
Mandatory DNA tests at birth?Page 146 of 150    (110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150)

Edit in....OH...I knew you couldn't resist......I commented way back!!!
I felt no need to keep arguing the opinion of others.....Is this what makes you feel important? Thank goodness for NO MODs...that has always been your downfall...get over yourself!!

You feel no need to keep arguing the opinions of others...... You don't have opinions of your own?..... So just who's opinions have you been arguing?

Is this what makes you feel important?

No it is just a forum to discuss things...... Does it make you feel important to come here and attack the posters?

Thank goodness for NO MODs...that has always been your downfall...get over yourself!!

So what you're saying is when you and others couldn't use logic in the past to disprove what I had posted..... You ran to the mods..........
 bamagrl68
Msg: 3293
Mandatory DNA tests at birth?
Posted: 3/3/2015 8:43:06 PM
Tsar850- While I feel NO need to defend myself with you, I WILL tell you that I started earning my own money at 14, before I could even drive, I baby sat. (sense you like to read between the lines and question the obvious, I baby sat for two family's in our neighborhood and could walk to baby sit)
I was raised by my grandparents, who lived through the great depression and taught me a great work ethic.
Perhaps you missed it, in your zeal to THINK you know me, but I am a nurse and earn GOOD money, thank you, very much.
Let's NOT pretend that this thread is about Mandatory DNA testing for you, it NEVER has been.
It''s NOT about anything other than you have an axe to grind with women that goes LONG past this thread, or anything else, I suspect.
While, I haven't been perfect while posting in these forums, far from it............
THIS thread has lead me to say things and attack in a way that is making me question MYSELF, at least I CAN admit that.
Being further candid, I don't give up easy, reflecting what my beloved grandfather taught me, "don't back down", he said, "only give up when winning might be losing".
I was young when He told me that, I didn't get it then, but I DO now.
With Pops wise words (what I called my Grand father), it's time for me to leave this thread for good and realize the wisdom of his words.
 Tsar850
Msg: 3294
Posted: 3/4/2015 6:34:37 AM

Tsar850- While I feel NO need to defend myself with you, I WILL tell you that I started earning my own money at 14, before I could even drive, I baby sat. (sense you like to read between the lines and question the obvious, I baby sat for two family's in our neighborhood and could walk to baby sit)
I was raised by my grandparents, who lived through the great depression and taught me a great work ethic.
Perhaps you missed it, in your zeal to THINK you know me, but I am a nurse and earn GOOD money, thank you, very much.

If you feel no need to defend yourself...... Why do so?

Secondly..... I have never questioned you about your financial situation..... That was Ganho2 in message 3714.
Everything everyone has posted is still there....... For anyone to go back and read.

Let's NOT pretend that this thread is about Mandatory DNA testing for you, it NEVER has been.[

Really?...... I've been on point more than you and your cohorts..... As I said it is all still there...... You know your source that turned out to be a feminazi...... Would you like to discuss the sources you used?.....

Notice the below statement from your source...

Evolutionary biologist Marlene Zuk has some informal survey data which she presents in an article in The Los Angeles Times:

Your source..........informal survey data.

My sources .......Warren Farrell: I did what is called a meta-analysis: usually a meta-analysis is an analysis of the best studies. In the case of Father and Child Reunion that meant choosing the largest and best-controlled studies of children of divorce from around the world, though mostly in the United States. I was especially interested in studies that were longitudinal—so I could discover how children were doing not just right after divorce, but ten or twenty years later as well. I also focused on studies that revealed how children did in shared parenting versus primary mother care vs. primary father care.

This data was gathered for over twenty years and only the best studies......

Now I hate to break this to you but even c4 coincided that this study was not a hack job..... As your informal survey data is.......

Are you going to claim that your informal survey is more accurate than over twenty years of data?

There has been off topic post....... And you have posted many of them yourself.

Let's NOT pretend that this thread is about Mandatory DNA testing for you, it NEVER has been.
It''s NOT about anything other than you have an axe to grind with women that goes LONG past this thread, or anything else, I suspect.
While, I haven't been perfect while posting in these forums, far from it............
THIS thread has lead me to say things and attack in a way that is making me question MYSELF, at least I CAN admit that.
Being further candid, I don't give up easy, reflecting what my beloved grandfather taught me, "don't back down", he said, "only give up when winning might be losing".
I was young when He told me that, I didn't get it then, but I DO now.
With Pops wise words (what I called my Grand father), it's time for me to leave this thread for good and realize the wisdom of his words.

Oh you have been grinding axes for a while..... You should give critical thought to the words of Thomas Sowell.....

When people get used to preferential treatment, Equal treatment seems like discrimination to them.

I challenge you go back and post anything I said that was not a call for equal treatment of the genders.......

That is all I've ever asked for....... Your the one with a agenda.... To keep the same biased system that extort men that are not the fathers......
 cooldog65
Msg: 3295
view profile
History
Posted: 3/4/2015 8:40:32 AM
Cindy (ladyc4) is gone? Shocker!
 ganho2
Msg: 3296
view profile
History
Posted: 3/4/2015 2:41:53 PM

Secondly..... I have never questioned you about your financial situation..... That was Ganho2 in message 3714.
Everything everyone has posted is still there....... For anyone to go back and read.

Is the history button not a great thing to have to reach a further understanding of the truth....the whole truth and suggestions of fact which raises the emotional segment of ones supposed truthful history?
Bamgrl has either seen a significant improvement in but a couple of months or she does like emotional rhetoric?

was raised by my grandparents, who lived through the great depression and taught me a great work ethic.
Perhaps you missed it, in your zeal to THINK you know me, but I am a nurse and earn GOOD money, thank you, very much.[/quote}

yet a few pages back she suggested something different as she used emotional imagery to support how hard done by she was.....

I'm not getting rich, I work and still barely make ends meet, even with the child support.
we make these children together and he should stop the pissing and moaning and stop obseccing over the fact that I get it and realize THEY get it, because they do.
I'm not a man hater, I'm just not fond of little boys in man's suits.

Is it unfair to wonder...which is it....are you earning good money and doing well....with CS on top of your wages....or are you with CS barely making ends meet?
What is the real truth? Perhaps something when being taught the message of a great work ethic was missed....honesty and integrity was an overlooked lesson?
But when you mention a real work ethic...and you endlessly pontificated about non custodial fathers need to be financially responsible...you were and continue to remain silent which is tacit support of....

? 80% of single mothers are employed, with 50% working full-time and 30% working part-time
? 27% of single mothers live in poverty with their children

I long sought out individuals who would challenge and question my views or opinions as to move forward or grow is to expand ones horizons as various individuals have had situations which enable or allow a mindset which is valid and relevant and may challenge and make one adjust their views.
 ohwhynot46
Msg: 3297
view profile
History
Posted: 3/4/2015 4:16:09 PM

The only way to be sure of "identify(ing) the correct father" and "forcing women to tell the truth" would require that all male citizens and residents capable of ejaculation would have to yield up a DNA sample to be held in a database so that a newborn childs' DNA could be compared in that database

^^^^^^^....... that is the most dumbass response I've read in this thread so far.

You can call it dumbass, but it is the truth, plain & simple. It was also posted in response to those who attempted to portray this as an issue "all about the children". Mandated paternity testing of infants would not ensure a child's birthright. Those of us who argue in favor of retention of our civil rights include the rights of males, and would no sooner impose a mandate that would effect men, ad only men, were it to effect the stated concern; that children would know who their father is. Let's face it, even identifying a man as a biological father does nothing to ensure that child KNOWS their father, which would be the best case in any scenario.
 ohwhynot46
Msg: 3298
view profile
History
Posted: 3/4/2015 4:39:30 PM

Only 79% of default judgments are ordered because of un- notified men..

Most certainly pertinent that your links are to sites with very clear agendas. In case you missed it, nearly the first line wrongly defines paternity fraud. Fraud involves intent, lying. Not to defend lying, but one's inability to concede that a mistake can happen & that intent is a difficult to prove, legally speaking is a clear indication of an agenda based bias. The stat is blatantly false. 79% refers to the number who fail to show for the court appearance, not those who were not notified. They may CLAIM to be so, but unless you truly are stating that only women lie..... Many of those same men also claim to have been easily found so as to be extorted via wage garnishment. Doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure that one out.

This is not about misandry, as those of us truly concerned about civil rights include the civil rights of males.

Most of our laws are to stop the few from defrauding the rest...... So why are men facing paternity fraud not allowed to have this same type of protection?

Says who? A valid comparison would be those women who are impregnated by men who lied to them about their virility. No one is advocating on their behalf, as they, too, should bear personal responsibility. For the most part, they are forced to do so, as it should be. Unless we are wiling to allow the government to intervene in every aspect of our personal choices & relationships, we will have to continue to live with "the unfairness of it all". I suggest it may be time to pick up your big-girl panties, so to speak.
 ohwhynot46
Msg: 3299
view profile
History
Posted: 3/4/2015 4:46:27 PM

Well, please don't take it as an endorsement of your position, because I whole-heartedly support mandatory DNA testing.

People here love to yap about the horrendous things that will happen from a database that holds parents' DNA, but as I and others have pointed out, there is no reason for any sort of DNA data tracking necessary if the testing were required.

The DNA test could be between a doctor, the father, the mother and the new-born

There is nothing to prevent a requested DNA test now! Why the need for a mandate? The mandate is the issue here; no one has suggested denying a father the right to a paternity test. There are very many men (some of them whom have posted here, as they support their own "right" to defraud a biological father, just not someone else's) who don't want a paternity test, for whatever reason.
 ohwhynot46
Msg: 3300
view profile
History
Posted: 3/4/2015 4:56:55 PM

I feel the same about women who return to violent relationships/men...... if they don't know well enough to stay away then they must learn to live with the consequences. On the other hand, I'm sure you're going to have some sort of excuse for taxpayers to fund temporary shelters for these women to heal.... then go back to the jerk

As do I. Surely you realize, however, that, contrary to your statement, shelters are NOT set up & funded for those women who choose to go back; they are in place as an escape. Many a woman has lived another day because of them. No matter, not really a comparable situation, no matter how you spin it.

FYI, more than 1/2 of "battered" women do actually leave. Additionally, approx. 1/3 of female homicide victims are killed by their "partner". As I said, not really a situation that can be compared. Even if the 30% thrown about in regards to misnamed paternity were an actual fact, fraud is hardly the equivalent of murder.

I suggest this is simply another attempt to turn the conversation away from what is pertinent. It is unrelated.

I enjoy the friendship and association with women who have the decency and pride to help with procuring a better life for children. I lack any sort of care and consideration for those who use their children as pawns, under the "sanctitiy" of motherhood, for their own personal gain.

Yeah, me too... what you want a pat on the back?
 ohwhynot46
Msg: 3301
view profile
History
Posted: 3/4/2015 5:03:37 PM

Yet your fixation is only that the non custodial men pay...and pay

What a ludicrous, asinine statement. Couldn't be further from the truth, but it's convenient for you, so if it adds a couple of inches... go for it!
 Tsar850
Msg: 3302
Posted: 3/5/2015 6:17:26 AM

Most certainly pertinent that your links are to sites with very clear agendas.

So this information that is from the government...... Are you saying the government has an agenda in this?

Also if you read the sites you will see their "agenda"...... Is to stop the extortion of men that are proven NOT TO BE THE FATHER yet is extorted by the mothers and " family" court.

In case you missed it, nearly the first line wrongly defines paternity fraud. Fraud involves intent, lying. Not to defend lying, but one's inability to concede that a mistake can happen & that intent is a difficult to prove, legally speaking is a clear indication of an agenda based bias.

Really let's see..... This is the line you are referring to I suppose.....

Paternity Fraud (briefly) is when the wrong man is intentionally or unintentionally named as the biological father of a child.

Now let's look at the legal definition of paternity fraud.....

Paternity fraud occurs when a mother names a man to be the biological father of a child, when she knows or suspects that he is not the biological father. Paternity fraud is a criminal offence in the UK and certain states of the US.[citation needed] A mother is permitted to not state the name of the biological father if she does not know it.[1] Paternity fraud is a form of misattributed paternity.[1] The term entered into common use in the late 1990s. It has been given significant coverage by US activists and authors Tom Leykis, Glenn Sacks and Wendy McElroy.

As any one with one eye and half sense can see....

Paternity fraud occurs when a mother names a man to be the biological father of a child, when she knows or suspects that he is not the biological father.

So no matter what you say...... Ignorance is not a excuse.........

So that is a accurate description of paternity fraud..... By the legal definition.

The stat is blatantly false. 79% refers to the number who fail to show for the court appearance, not those who were not notified.

You really need to work on your reading comprehension.... It shows neither.... What that stat shows is how many men were served by substitute service.

In other words the men didn't even know there was a case against them......... Now there is an agenda!!!!!

Says who? A valid comparison would be those women who are impregnated by men who lied to them about their virility. No one is advocating on their behalf, as they, too, should bear personal responsibility.

You say that when the state does advocate for them.... The state even agrees that they use substitute service 79% of the time...... Your statements are at best a bad joke and at worse a bald face lie!

Unless we are wiling to allow the government to intervene in every aspect of our personal choices & relationships, we will have to continue to live with "the unfairness of it all". I suggest it may be time to pick up your big-girl panties, so to speak.

Wrong again.... We are changing the laws to be equal to both genders..... So the state sponsored extortion of non fathers is stopped and substitute service is not allowed.

So some here may need to pick up your big-girl panties and wear them ........I'm not in that group.......
 dragonbytes
Msg: 3303
Posted: 3/5/2015 9:13:42 AM
Welcome back,
Your dreams were your ticket out.

Welcome back,
To that same old place that you laughed about.

Well the names have all changed since you hung around,
But those dreams have remained and they're turned around.

Who'd have thought they'd lead ya (Who'd have thought they'd lead ya)
Back here where we need ya (Back here where we need ya)

Yeah we tease him a lot cause we've got him on the spot, welcome back,
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.
 Fire_and_Ice4_You
Msg: 3304
Mandatory IQ tests on all men on the run
Posted: 3/5/2015 10:57:28 AM

other words the men didn't even know there was a case against them......... Now there is an agenda!!!!!

Bawhahahahaha......That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
 ohwhynot46
Msg: 3305
view profile
History
Posted: 3/5/2015 5:55:21 PM

So this information that is from the government...... Are you saying the government has an agenda in this?

You insult us all when you assume we can't follow this thread. Clearly the post I quoted & responded to cited paternityfraud2 & menactivism.org, which are most certainly NOT gov't sites.

As any one with one eye and half sense can see....

Paternity fraud occurs when a mother names a man to be the biological father of a child, when she knows or suspects that he is not the biological father. ....
So that is a accurate description of paternity fraud..... By the legal definition.

My one eye & "half sense" see clearly the subtle means of equating "knows or suspects" with "intentionally or unintentionally". They are not, however, the same, and it is most certainly not an accurate description by the legal definition.

You really need to work on your reading comprehension.... It shows neither.... What that stat shows is how many men were served by substitute service.

Right back atcha, cuz this is what I read:
"nearly 80 percent of paternity establishments come in the form of default judgments." Fairly easy to comprehend. Furthermore, guidelines for service are pretty clear....
"If the other parent avoids service by a process server, Sheriff, or Constable, you may ask the
court to use an alternative or substituted form of service. If the court allows an alternative or
substituted form of service, you must make reasonable efforts to make sure the other parent is
notified that you filed a Petition.
Alternative methods of service may include securely posting a copy of the Summons and
Petition on the door of the other parent’s residence, or similar methods. All alternative methods
must be approved in advance by the court for service to be valid.
If you use an alternative method of service, you MUST also mail the papers to the other parent’s
last known home or work address. "

No oversight that you did not address how it is that these same men who were somehow conveniently served in absentia (so to speak) are so easily located in order to extort from them. I stand by my comments.
 Tsar850
Msg: 3306
Posted: 3/5/2015 7:03:30 PM

You insult us all when you assume we can't follow this thread. Clearly the post I quoted & responded to cited paternityfraud2 & menactivism.org, which are most certainly NOT gov't sites.

I never said they were..... I said the information they cited was from the government.... Do you want to post it of should I?.........

My one eye & "half sense" see clearly the subtle means of equating "knows or suspects" with "intentionally or unintentionally". They are not, however, the same, and it is most certainly not an accurate description by the legal definition.

You really don't have any reading comprehension do you?.....

The words knows or suspects are the words in the legal definition of paternity fraud........ So yes they are accurate.......

Right back atcha, cuz this is what I read:
"nearly 80 percent of paternity establishments come in the form of default judgments." Fairly easy to comprehend. Furthermore, guidelines for service are pretty clear....
"If the other parent avoids service by a process server, Sheriff, or Constable, you may ask the
court to use an alternative or substituted form of service. If the court allows an alternative or
substituted form of service, you must make reasonable efforts to make sure the other parent is
notified that you filed a Petition.
Alternative methods of service may include securely posting a copy of the Summons and
Petition on the door of the other parent’s residence, or similar methods. All alternative methods
must be approved in advance by the court for service to be valid.
If you use an alternative method of service, you MUST also mail the papers to the other parent’s
last known home or work address. "

No oversight that you did not address how it is that these same men who were somehow conveniently served in absentia (so to speak) are so easily located in order to extort from them. I stand by my comments.

I see you clearly didn't read the sources I posted.... If you had you would not have posted this dribble.......

I will post more later probably after the weekend...... Places to go and all........please continue your rant against equality........
 Tsar850
Msg: 3307
Posted: 3/9/2015 6:19:08 AM

I think several of you need to get together and have an orgy. If any of the women get pregnant they can name whoever they want as father.

Nah I'll pass..... Anyway I have a vasectomy.... So no way for me to get a woman pregnant...... And I live in one of the states that have already changed the laws that would have allowed one to extort me........
In fact I've checked in my state if a man is accused and found not to be the father not only is he absolved of any child support...... He is not held responsible for the cost of the paternity test either.
 Tsar850
Msg: 3308
Posted: 3/9/2015 9:15:27 AM

Bullshit!! You're the father if they claim you are the father! It's presumptive and it's not your presumption that counts. Good luck trying to prove her wrong - she'll refuse to submit the child for a DNA test... because that is her right as the mother.

Maybe in your country...... However down here in the U.S. we are putting a stop to the extortion. Even California is setting precedent that is allowing men proven NOT to be the fathers to be free from extortion.

Yes shocking I know but it is the truth!

How can theses mean men not be made to pay for children they didn't sire!!!!!!

It is shameful I tell you!!!!!!! How dare they make laws that hold both parents equally responsible for their own children!!!!!!
 rennips1949
Msg: 3309
Posted: 3/11/2015 11:42:13 AM
I really ought to let sleeping dogs lie, but I've been "auditing" this particular thread for quite awhile, and would like to comment.

It seems like this topic is really much more about money/monetary responsibilities, than it is about helping children know their true genetic identity.

It seems that this issue got blown way out of proportion in this thread.

From what I can see, and what I know from real life, I do not think "paternity fraud" and the so-called "extortion", are the huge problems that some here are trying to portray. There is recourse within the law for a man to defend himself against an inaccurate paternity claim. But a man has to step up and ACT.
Not showing up for the hearing is no defense.

And while not directly on topic, I'd like to say that threads like this one are helping me begin to understand why so many smart, attractive, decent mature women are not much interested in dating and relationships. I've read many times that these forums are a very small percentage of PoF members, and not an accurate reflection of the true dating and relationship scene.
Maybe so.
But it sure looks like there are a lot of unrecovered resentment addicts out there posing as available men. No wonder so many divorced and widowed(especially the widowed) mature women decide that dating/relationships are just not worth the hassle.
I feel bad for them, but I do have to own up that its' been something of a relief that this lack of interest may not be a reflection on me personally.
 ganho2
Msg: 3310
view profile
History
Posted: 3/11/2015 9:10:55 PM
Interesting comments rennips

And nice to see you just joined Mar 6th of this year....and yet suggest you have been on this thread for quite awhile......perhaps under a different handle...c4? as both small town Michigan...both the same age?

And I read with interest your one other post.... " A house divided against itself cannot stand..."
As to child support or silently going down without saying a few things....
Something interesting also in history was written...
If they pay a penie or two pence more for the reddinesse of them..let them looke to that, a foole and his money is soone parted
 Tsar850
Msg: 3311
Posted: 3/12/2015 6:36:04 AM

And nice to see you just joined Mar 6th of this year....and yet suggest you have been on this thread for quite awhile......perhaps under a different handle...c4? as both small town Michigan...both the same age?

What a coincidence...... And like Gibbs on NCIS...... I don't believe in coincidence!........ Nice twist though c4...... But then again it could be her/his true self coming out.

From what I can see, and what I know from real life, I do not think "paternity fraud" and the so-called "extortion", are the huge problems that some here are trying to portray.

Neither is cancer..... Until you get it or someone you care for is stricken by it............

There is recourse within the law for a man to defend himself against an inaccurate paternity claim. But a man has to step up and ACT.
Not showing up for the hearing is no defense.

In thirty states there is no recourse....... And seeing the social services admits to using substitute service 79% of the time.....

I highly doubt there are many of the accused "fathers" that just choose not to show up for court.........
 rennips1949
Msg: 3312
Posted: 3/12/2015 11:34:52 AM

In thirty states there is no recourse.......

Really? the guy can't show up at the hearing and petition for a paternity test? How is it that we have these stories from mothers posting to this thread, reporting that their(soon to be ex) husbands demanded paternity tests?

How does a man sink so low that he denies his own kids?

But then again that's not quite on topic either.
And btw, how come the enforcement people( here in MI they call them "F(r)iend of the Court") can find these guys to "extort" them, but couldn't find them to serve notice of the hearing? I have a couple of friends who work part-time as process servers. Every effort is made to find the parties needing to be served, including going to addresses, talking to neighbors, taping notices to the doors of their homes.

Are you claiming some sort of conspiracy by women and the child support system?
And, that's an interestic debate tactic-when ya got nothin', accuse your opponent of being someone else?
 Tsar850
Msg: 3313
Posted: 3/12/2015 11:58:38 AM

Really? the guy can't show up at the hearing and petition for a paternity test? How is it that we have these stories from mothers posting to this thread, reporting that their(soon to be ex) husbands demanded paternity tests?

How about you do some research...... This has been covered and proven that even with a DNA test proving they are not the father there are some states that extort men to pay support on children that are not theirs.

How does a man sink so low that he denies his own kids?

Because 30% of the time they are not his children......

And btw, how come the enforcement people( here in MI they call them "F(r)iend of the Court") can find these guys to "extort" them, but couldn't find them to serve notice of the hearing?

Had you really been reading this thread you would know that...... Had you been reading the sources that I and others have posted........ That is unless you have an agenda?!?!?!......

I have a couple of friends who work part-time as process servers. Every effort is made to find the parties needing to be served, including going to addresses, talking to neighbors, taping notices to the doors of their homes.

That is a riot........ Go back and actually read the government employees statements in the sources I quoted...... And you will see what you are saying is bull butter.

Are you claiming some sort of conspiracy by women and the child support system?
And, that's an interestic debate tactic-when ya got nothin', accuse your opponent of being someone else?

Okay you either are c4.... Or haven't been reading this thread.......

Because she is the mother of that....... Besides you sound just like her..... Talking about what you've seen but providing absofreakinglylutely no proof............
 norwegianguy123
Msg: 3314
Posted: 3/24/2015 11:18:04 AM

Good luck trying to prove her wrong - she'll refuse to submit the child for a DNA test... because that is her right as the mother.

Which is completely a$$inine. If by default a guy is the father (knock on wood) -- he should at least have the equal right for His kid to get a DNA test -- regardless of custody situation. It's not like He would be administering it or anything. If someone accused the mother of not being the biological mother (it's happened before actually) -- would the mother say "No, I don't want DNA tests"? I doubt many would say no. Point being -- why not have you, the alleged father, and the kid get a DNA comparison done if there's something questioned? Especially nowadays where that stuff's easy. Don't get how this would be an issue.
 wolfman4142
Msg: 3315
Posted: 1/29/2017 7:28:00 AM
I always liked ladyc4 and ohwhynot46 even when I totally disagreed with them. I wondered what happened to lady c4 and have seen how she met her demise here on this thread and by the looks of it she met the end of her c4 account by the same way she ended many other peoples. with the going on their profile and doing what we all know they do. Tsar and I remember a few other names of his was an ok guy but hard headed as hell. i disagreed with him sometimes too. Not necessarily a bad thing just saying.

I don't see any reason for someone who isn't a parent except in extraordinary circumstances such as adoption ect. that they should be required to pay child support. I think most family court systems are moving in that direction as well. My step daughter whom I'm divorced from her mother was with a guy and got pregnant then left that guy to be with another and got pregnant 2 more times back to back to back. Well things don't go so well for the relationship with the second guy or for her. She can't hold a job because she has three small children then she applies for assistance they want to know who the dads are and bingo bango she is in court. Both guys asked for dna tests and everyone was busy so I'm sure i was at the bottom of her list but she asked me to go for support and a ride and such.

Anyhoo we are on our way right and jokingly but not jokingly I asked if there was going to be any surprises like some jerry springer sh!t cause I'll wait in the car if that is the case. Anyway we are in a hallway outside the courtroom people everywhere lawyers come up to her and neither guy is the father of any of the three. I was like damn and I was embarrassed and embarrassed for her.

I do realize women enjoy sex as much as men. I really try not to be sexist and feel children should know who their parents are. I just want to know what is the world coming to when I waited 2 hours for a woman to match her shoes to her purse and she can't match a baby to the daddy? What is the world coming to when I see should dna testing be mandatory and i think yes it should be.

A woman is the only person who can protect and control her uterus and should take proper precautions when engaging in "whorish" behavior. If not for herself then for her potential children. Anyone can sport f*ck and it's easy for women to partake as well but if you don't care as an individual who knocks you up then a stranger or society as a whole shouldn't care either. For anyone to expect a man or woman who is not the biological parent of that child with few exceptions to be responsible for that child to avoid the cost being shifted to taxpayers is retarded.
 wolfman4142
Msg: 3316
Posted: 1/29/2017 8:16:01 AM
Man the more I read this the worse it gets. Bamagirl in the mix too. I really want to know how making a man who isn't biologically the father be the father is a good thing? As a father and grandfather for anyone to make a guy who isn't the father be the father financially or otherwise has got to be the worst parent on the planet. If a guy is paying child support willingly or not he gets access to the child. From a woman's perspective if I got a guy dead to rights legally and the dna says no and he asks to get off there's no way I'm not going to be working towards that right away. First thing I'm doing is restricting his access to the child and returning what ever money I had received in order to maintain that. how shitty of a parent and a human being can you be?
Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  >