Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BigEyedFish8
Msg: 279
Overrated Bands.Page 14 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)

Snow Patrol, that's another band I've never understood. There seems to be a plethora of really dull yet really successful bands and artists around lately and I just don't get how they become so popular. I'll chuck in The XX as well - they may be Mercury Prize winners but they put me to sleep.

I have one album by Snow Patrol and it's dull as hell. I have only heard one song by The XX, Islands, and I freaking want to gouge my ear drums out it's so terrible. There are good indie bands, then there are bands like Snow Patrol and The XX. If I want to listen to good indie, I will put on one of my Arkells discs, they are solid.
Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  >