Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > The meaning of the meaningless - A perhaps meaningless theorem      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 AtomicGogol
Msg: 28
view profile
History
The meaning of the meaningless - A perhaps meaningless theoremPage 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
This isn't precisely related to the OP, but I thought everyone would get a kick out of it...

In the second scroll of Wen the Eternally Surprised a story is written concerning one day when the apprentice Clodpool, in a rebellious mood, approached Wen and spake thusly: "Master, what is the difference between a humanistic, monastic system of belief in which wisdom is sought by means of an apparently nonsensical system of questions and answers, and a lot of mystic gibberish made up on the spur of the moment?" Wen considered this for some time, and at last said: "A fish!" And Clodpool went away, satisfied.

-- (Terry Pratchett)
 aremeself
Msg: 29
view profile
History
The meaning of the meaningless - A perhaps meaningless theorem
Posted: 12/10/2009 9:32:12 PM
kreb

youa so bad.
made me laugh though!
 Super_Eve
Msg: 30
The meaning of the meaningless - A perhaps meaningless theorem
Posted: 12/12/2009 8:16:03 PM

If you can dish it out........you had better be prepared to take it
right back.

Good. I hope you have the vagina, to stand by your own words...

Kreb is a beauty
Bright, a delight
you say that you are christian
but you strike upon the slight

what the fcuk happened to turning the other cheek?

This post is absolutely meaningful, but wasted upon the meaningless...
Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > The meaning of the meaningless - A perhaps meaningless theorem