Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 no_1_bby
Msg: 50
view profile
History
What is the magic of cumming inside?Page 2 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)

When a woman gets up, off of or from under me & makes her way to the bathroom to clean up, but not before I get a glimpse of me running down her leg, it heightens the "that's right, I just got finished taking that a$$, thaaaat's my girl."

*whimper*
 winteragain
Msg: 51
What is the magic of cumming inside?
Posted: 11/29/2009 8:52:02 PM
The semen belongs inside a vagina, otherwise men would not be producing it. That's the way nature plays. We don't use the sea monkeys for anything else other than the sole act of being deposited inside a woman. Whatever the woman does with that stuff is completely up to them. Why is it so awesome though? Well, it's like a cat pissing all over the place. Gotta mark your territory somehow.
 aSydneyMale
Msg: 52
Posted: 11/29/2009 9:10:57 PM

My opinion......when it's the man's turn to orgasm.......I want it to be the best orgasm he can have......whether in me or on me or down my throat......is his choice.

The real turn-on for me is knowing my partner enjoys me coming inside and loves the taste of my semen. It would not be a turn-on if she didn't and I certainly wouldn't want it if she didn't like it.

It comes down to communication before anything happens in bed, people settle for sexual incompatabilty and they shouldn't.
 TallAndDark68123
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 11/29/2009 10:56:15 PM
All I can say is you need to communicate this very, very early in any relationship. This is a natural desire for most men and I dare say a majority would not be interested in a partner who feels this way.
 AboveOmnipotence
Msg: 55
Posted: 11/29/2009 11:26:43 PM
This has got to be one of the most retarded topics/questions that I've seen.
 jammytoe
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 11/30/2009 4:22:28 AM
i'm going to have to agree with the majority of the post replies....feeling that hot, wet explosion inside me is the perfect ending to great lovin' !!!!!! of course that's with exclusive partner....everyone else is capped....lol.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 11/30/2009 5:00:53 AM
^^^ Why do I have a sudden vision of an oil well in my head??? Hehehe..
 LongAfterDark
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 11/30/2009 6:51:24 AM
It's the way it was meant to be. It's why you're here and why I'm here, and although it's not always done to make babies, there's still something ineffebly good, almost spiritual about it. People with no sentimentality about sex kind of make me sad, even though they'd say my sentiments are irrational. Not everything can or should be rational, sex being on the top of that list.
 OutMind
Msg: 61
Posted: 11/30/2009 7:29:01 AM
I enjoy coming inside my woman as well as I enjoy coming all over her. The thing is, that this is not something that I am pushing on her, but something that we mutually enjoy. Yes it's messy, but yes, she enjoys the idea that my semen IS inside of her. And she enjoys that warm explosion and all that.

It is actually one of the awesome things about being in a long term relationship where you have gone past the condom stage, you are both clear of STD's and you have birth control taken cared of. It is simply awesome. So awesome that sometimes she whisper these things in my ear to try to get me turned on.
 AboveOmnipotence
Msg: 63
Posted: 11/30/2009 8:25:27 AM

And yet, you still had something to say. I think your user name says it all. Good for you!!!
Don't like what I have to ask, move on.

This will be my only retort to you. Feel free to projectile vomit your garbage. I will file your garbage where it belongs. THE GARBAGE!!!

You're actuallly trying to be "funny" with your post? I think YOUR user name says it all. LOL
 yourscooter62
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 11/30/2009 10:34:41 AM
go pee it out and wipe up or take a shower...nothing better then that closeness of cumming inside..i miss it alot.
 Wyatt Earp1
Msg: 66
Posted: 11/30/2009 11:48:27 AM
I agree with you per the cop out "I don't feel anything with a condom." I have no problem wearing a condom. Sure it's not the same but pregnancy and the woman's wishes do count for something.

Ok here is the answer; this is it for me. Beyond plainly physical sex, is the spiritual. You love someone and they love you. At this point the man gives you everything he has. Your two spirits merge.

Women have a better sense of smell than men and there is supposedly a strong smell right before a man comes. I think you should do what is comfortable for you and have your boundaries.

All the best,

Steve
 xxxB1985
Msg: 67
Posted: 12/14/2009 1:13:49 PM
me myself am fine with either or it does feel better to release inside because u get the full effect when u have to pull out it takes that away alittle , the thing is when your having really good sex an your girl is about to cum or cumming and u are about to it just sets it off going inside, and you just keep going for a little while longer instead of stopping or whiping it off an puttin it back in, and me personally will go soft after i pull out an nut, have 2 wait a couple min before going back in and i believe for some women it can help them to get alittle more stimulation in, but all women are different that is just the past expeirence with the mother of my kids and ive only nutted in a few other females an never really talked with them about it i usaully like to keep it wrapped up unless weve been together for a while hope i could help alittle
 repair-guy
Msg: 68
Posted: 12/14/2009 3:17:52 PM
Your Welcome.
That's the magic.
Imagine going somewhere and not being welcome. That's what your doing to others.
Doesn't really matter if your coming or going... if you are not welcome, it just isn't the same.
You already knew that... unless you've never been welcome before.
BienVenidos...
Think about it.
 deerdog1
Msg: 69
Posted: 12/14/2009 6:46:10 PM
well i like most men dont like condoms at all ..it just don't feel real ...that is why I limit my sex to LTRs and if I'm not in one I am looking for one ...also I don't care for the cumming on you or in your mouth ...just never got the appeal ... I will however help you clean up the mess preferably with my tongue ...so for me oral sex is for fore play and after play ... yes I like the taste of your juices ..and I like the taste of our juices mixed together ... I guess .. but as much as I have tasted I cant really tell you what it tastes like .. guess my senses are in overload ...or maybe all my blood is somewhere else and my brain being starved for blood cannot register a memory... you know that blood starvation/brain thingy has caused me lots of other problems over the years
 coveredinpaint
Msg: 72
Posted: 12/15/2009 1:48:12 PM
I can tell you why it's much better cuming inside her than in a condom. Everyone knows what spitting is like. Now imagine trying to spit with plastic wrap around your face.
 repair-guy
Msg: 73
Posted: 12/15/2009 5:11:23 PM
Stick to the post-menopause crowd...
 867love
Msg: 74
Posted: 12/15/2009 5:46:01 PM
For starters i'm sure its easier to clean your coochie, than your face and tits
(you fell right into that one)

i can understand the fear of getting little swimmers released in search of your fertile eggs,
however once the baby machine is replaced with a playroom...
it seems like the best place to target, -that is if its with someone you love and trust.
surely you wouldn't feel comfortable with a stranger or casual date filling you with his DNA,
however, women open enough to talk about it, say the warm sensation from her man cumming in her makes her achieve one, feel better and more complete.
 Icanridemybike
Msg: 75
Posted: 12/15/2009 9:00:22 PM
Personally I dont like to finish inside. Even if we both finish at the sametime it doesnt make a differece, I get more satisfaction finshing on her stomach, boobs or anywhere else. It might be the fear of a baby I dont know, I just got in the habit of pullin out so its what I prefer now.
 pnuss
Msg: 76
Posted: 12/16/2009 10:53:35 AM
I would love to give you a nut.
 DaSparkling1
Msg: 77
Posted: 12/17/2009 10:56:21 AM
@ smokincaddgirl
 DaSparkling1
Msg: 78
Posted: 12/17/2009 11:00:54 AM
Well first of all, the magic is I dont have to clean up!!

It definitely feels better than ejaculating on her, its all cold and stuff after you been in a warm place for a long time, and to reamin in that warm place as you are ejaculating its like the warmth of the woman travels up my spine as I ejaculate in her.

But I try not to make a habit of it since I only do those things with someone who is dating me exclusively, and I only do it when I can not go anymore, which is like maybe the 3rd or 4th time I've came during that sexual encounter.
 Lady Laileana
Msg: 79
Posted: 12/17/2009 5:59:23 PM
I find the feeling of a man actually "cumming" inside me to more intimate than using a condom. If it is a guy I am involved with and we are at that point in our relationship I prefer it. I detest condoms-the smell of latex and spermicide in general- and actually like the smell of myself mixed with the fluids of a man. I find it very sexy.
Also, I am in favor of messy sex. In my experience messy sex is usually the best kind.
 aSydneyMale
Msg: 81
Posted: 12/17/2009 8:41:57 PM

Also, I am in favor of messy sex. In my experience messy sex is usually the best kind.

Absolutely agree with this. So much fun can be had between a man and a woman, the sensations, the tastes, the warmth and wetness is just incredible.

"I am a squirter and no man has ever complained about it."

God bless you SparkyJr!!!

It can be messy but its never too messy!!!

Never had one of those, but it would be totally wild! I don't think I would complain about Sparky!
 Icanridemybike
Msg: 82
Posted: 12/17/2009 8:45:23 PM
"I am a squirter and no man has ever complained about it."

God bless you SparkyJr!!!

It can be messy but its never too messy!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >