Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Cynderella
Msg: 193
view profile
History
What is the magic of cumming inside?Page 9 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
I have to say this was worth the read...I just know my ribs will hurt tomorrow.

This thread made me think of my Grannie's house with the plastic slip covers over the furniture.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 194
view profile
History
What is the magic of cumming inside?
Posted: 8/7/2013 6:21:28 PM
OP, try just chewing on your favorite desert, then spit it out.....hopefully your answer will be somewhere in the process.
 NCnavetG8r
Msg: 195
view profile
History
Posted: 10/5/2013 8:57:05 AM
OK, this is my best way to describe it..imagine you haven't eaten for a week. You are super starving! Then you get lucky and get a mouthful of the best food you have ever tasted..your chewing it, savoring it, your in bliss... You begin to swollow..THEN YOU HAVE TO SPIT IT OUT. (in case your not sure of this sensation, try it when your really hungry)
This feeling times a hundred and you get a vague idea of what NOT cumming inside is.

While you start out with a decent metaphor for what it's like for a guy to pull out, you then lose some credibility by adding that last statement. Look, it feels more natural and certainly is an amazing sensation to ejaculate inside, whether it's vaginal, anal, or oral, cumming inside is a near supernatural experience for men, but it isn't as painful or even unpleasant to pull out as you attempt to make it out to be. Is it a disappointment to "need" to pull out? Yes, of course, but it isn't equivalent to being starved to death. That's silly. In fact, sometimes it's nice to mix things up and paint her face, breasts, or bum with your cum. According to both of your tastes of course. ;)
 Theme_Pack
Msg: 196
Posted: 10/5/2013 1:13:11 PM
I dunno I prefer to pull out and slam it between her hands will she is clapping ........
 hotrodius
Msg: 197
Posted: 11/23/2013 5:39:27 PM
the mess is the best
when fully loaded
firing away
like machine guns do
inside outside i dont care
i like it best when it gets in your hair
i lke it too when its on your chest
i like it best when it runs down your legs
what ever i do i just love to goo
all over you!!!
but unloading inside
is a wonderful surprise
locked in two
just me and you
together we climax
together we relax
then you clean up..lol

no offence intended Bravo !
 cesska
Msg: 198
view profile
History
Posted: 11/24/2013 8:31:35 PM
it is the forbidden fruit thing
 nyceguy85
Msg: 199
Posted: 11/25/2013 10:30:01 AM
Cumming inside of a woman is as magical as the first time a kid taste sugar. Its a rush and knowing that my sperm has been released inside her birth canal makes the experience a bonding one. Now if she is not on any birth control and is intent on having a baby out of wedlock, then that isnt a problem that a simple crushed morning after pill in a bowl of cereal cant fix.
 rosewood_girl
Msg: 200
Posted: 11/28/2013 8:32:07 PM
What is the magic of cumming inside? Your sperm fertilising a woman's egg and creating a baby.
 Iseedudpeople
Msg: 201
Posted: 11/29/2013 7:14:00 AM
Like a typical male, I enjoy the visual of seeing my cum spurting all over her tush or her girls , etc

... but cumming inside , aside from how great it feels .... I don't know if it feels more " bonding " or perhaps it resonates with a deeper instinctually satisfying feeling of " this is where you're SUPPOSED to come ... you idiot "

lol
 1970Priceless
Msg: 202
Posted: 11/30/2013 9:39:29 AM
It feels so good inside you or in your mouth, there is no comparison. Condoms take away so much sensation it is crazy.
 mrsteve65804
Msg: 203
view profile
History
Posted: 11/30/2013 12:19:25 PM
lol on the super swimmer funny thing is ive fathered 7 kids all on bc so i understand ur fear
 deerdog1
Msg: 204
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2013 7:04:15 AM

lol on the super swimmer funny thing is ive fathered 7 kids all on bc so i understand ur fear

7 while on birth control ..what are the odds of that ..me thinks you guys need to read the instructions ..and follow to the letter ..or is it possible you could have had some help

doctor was delivering this guys 6th kid and the guy hadnt even paid the doc for the first one ... so the doctor told him that he needed to pay for a few of them before they got pregnant again .. the guy said yea i know ...if I get her knocked up again im just going to hang myself .. well sure enough a couple months and she was preggers again ..so the doctor asked the guy about what he had said ..the guy said well doc I started to do it but then I got to thinking ..I might just be hanging an innocent man ..just saying

me thinks that If I had got a woman knocked up 7 times while suppose to be on birth control .either a lie detector test or a DNA test might be in order

positive thinking is not a form of birth control...

just for reference the condom goes on your penis .{.before you stick it in }

and a 357 in the glove box ...{is not protection}
 MsMicki
Msg: 205
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2013 11:24:14 AM

Oh I'm real curious as to how many baby mamas are involved here?!!?
And why in the world wouldn't you get fixed after like number 4?!!! LOL
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 206
Posted: 12/1/2013 8:03:36 PM
OK, this is my best way to describe it..imagine you haven't eaten for a week. You are super starving! Then you get lucky and get a mouthful of the best food you have ever tasted..your chewing it, savoring it, your in bliss... You begin to swollow..THEN YOU HAVE TO SPIT IT OUT. (in case your not sure of this sensation, try it when your really hungry)
This feeling times a hundred and you get a vague idea of what NOT cumming inside is.

I do not agree with that analogy, especially 100x greater! I could see for one person being all about it. Maybe I was conditioned (through videos & sex-ed information combined) to where part of me would not necessarily want to, even in the heat of things.

I'd see it more like this (football analogy): You're running a hurry-up offense late in the game. You're in rhythm, rolling down field very well. The clock is ticking toward 0:00. You can run another play to run it right into the end zone -- but you call a 30 second time out. Then you come out and score. :)

Yes, it'd be smoother and in rhythm to just run the final play in that hurry-up mode -- but it's just an adjustment to make sure the wise decision is made (time out / pull out), before executing that final play to score. :)
 SteveJ7
Msg: 207
Posted: 12/4/2013 5:20:47 PM
Would have a tough time dating a gal that doesn't swallow
 KentA55
Msg: 208
Posted: 6/15/2014 9:19:15 PM
No question. The raw sex is much more pleasurable. It is more satisfying, more intimate, more sexual.
 Foodnmusicguy
Msg: 209
Posted: 6/16/2014 7:03:09 AM
Quite simply, it feels much better cumming inside than anywhere else.
 gtomustang
Msg: 210
Posted: 6/16/2014 9:36:31 AM
it reminds me of the old joke, "what's the difference between sin and shame? Its a sin to put it in, its a shame to pull it out."

As someone above posted, its the raw sensuality about it, its the not worrying about having to pull out and end what's going on. Just let what you want to happen, happen, and not interrupt it with thought. but, we're designed to procreate, its our purpose in life, so no wonder it feels good. why else would we want to have kids? Lol :)
 Aradia96
Msg: 211
Posted: 2/17/2015 6:14:57 AM
It's very intimate!
Perhaps the most intimate you can get,
when you both come together and bare too...bare! lol.

*cough*
 AAAM2
Msg: 212
Posted: 2/25/2015 6:29:57 PM
Hey warped,

Whoever said the feeling is different with a condom on did not lie. A moist vagina gives a different sensation when the moisture can be felt.

I prefer to ejaculate inside because it is just more arrousingly sexual and I guess LOVE is more innately a part of ejaculating inside (a feeling of LOVE being involved just in the nature of human beings.) I don't know how to quite say it lol.

Regards,
Oao
 sureyouright
Msg: 213
Posted: 3/1/2015 9:40:44 PM
feels amazing....both going at the same time
 wooweewoo13
Msg: 214
Posted: 3/3/2015 4:22:15 AM
Never begged a woman to do anything....got better things to do...as for climaxing...in or out...never mattered,I was happy she stimulated me in any matter....thru the so-called dating experience I was surprised that many woman were ignorant on how to make a guy happy and in their marriage musta just layed there and let him do all the work not to mention never having a real climax...which has gotten me in trouble bfore...lol...dont push woman to do what they dont want to..creates problems and REAL trouble!
 GWSmith
Msg: 215
Posted: 3/3/2015 9:42:53 PM
Intimacy. The lack of barriers between me and a lover and her accepting a part of me in such a wonderful for both of us manner... its the intimacy of the whole thine.
 Click_Here_To_Click
Msg: 216
Posted: 10/5/2015 8:28:43 AM
The big attraction of cumming inside a woman is every aspect of it. The delicious feeling of skin to skin contact, with the inside contractions that a woman might do stimulates the head of the punishment and then there's unloading.There's nothing more pleasurable than exploding inside a woman deep inside it's a mutual connection where the bodies become one.
 MisterEd0950
Msg: 217
Posted: 10/5/2015 9:48:54 AM
I really love when the more I cum inside of her the more comes out of her
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >