Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 back to the drawing board
Msg: 83
what's up with cuddling?Page 3 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Unique, I didn't say a pimple "on" his penis, I meant his penis was the size of one.
 lets fish!
Msg: 84
what's up with cuddling?
Posted: 12/13/2009 3:04:37 AM

this is all a crock of chit.......

Its funny how 9-10 women claim they get turned off when a guy mentions cuddling...
That's funny to me considering I don't remember one woman who got offended when I said anything about cuddling.....

hey Mr Versatility, we are having a laugh here about men vs women speak... lighten up babe, women like sex just as much as blokes! we are just having a giggle.
 Mr.Versatility
Msg: 85
what's up with cuddling?
Posted: 12/13/2009 4:57:12 AM

hey Mr Versatility, we are having a laugh here about men vs women speak... lighten up babe, women like sex just as much as blokes! we are just having a giggle.

Yeah, I guess I was kind of in a bad mood yesterday, but I just dont agree with alot of the women on here...... Y'all know darn well If a stud like me wanted to cuddle with you, there would be no turning me down...lol

Ok I g2g now, My bathroom mirror just cleared up from the steam from my shower, I'll be checking myself out for awhile...lol jk
 cap_n_mORGAN
Msg: 88
what's up with cuddling?
Posted: 12/13/2009 10:24:09 PM
OP
Have you read any of the profiles from the ladies on here? I would guess that around 70% say they like to cuddle and or snuggle.
The guys read this and want to sound sensitive and start throwing that out like chum!!!
The thing I have found on here and other sites is that everybody is trying to conform to what the person they are meeting wants.
Sorry I have no time for that. I truly want a lady that has her own thoughts.
I had one that agreed with me on everything I said yet when I asked why she felt that way she had no answer.
Beware of someone that does this as they normally have a agenda of there own.
 farscapeprincess
Msg: 91
what's up with cuddling?
Posted: 12/13/2009 10:50:30 PM
OP, I'm in agreement with others that all they want is sex. Cuddling is code for sex. I had one like that tried to get me to let him come over to my house to "cuddle" on my couch. Yeah, right! This is a guy that I've never met and yet he thinks I'm stupid enough to let a stranger into my house. I told him no and that if he wanted to meet me it would have to be in a public place. He had no particular interests in life, such as seeing a movie or something. So the only thing he really wanted was to see if I was stupid enough to give him my address.

Maybe there are guys out there that really do want to cuddle and watch a movie, but I'll bet they're few.
 867love
Msg: 92
what's up with cuddling?
Posted: 12/14/2009 1:26:27 AM
OK HERE IT IS ONCE MORE... GUY SPEAK 101...

lets cuddle: -i want to have sex with you!
hello: -i want to have sex with you!
whats your phone number? -i want to have sex with you!
what are you doing tonight? -i want to have sex with you!
what are you doing tomorrow night? -i want to have sex with you!
i like your friend: -i want to have sex with both of you!
you look terrific! -i want to have sex with you!
sure we can rent a chick flick if thats your choice: -you definately owe me sex now!
sorry your grandma died, you shouldn't be alone at this time: -i want to have sex with you!
your moms hot! -yeah you guessed it...

TedJMill
Msg: 93
view profile
History
what's up with cuddling?
Posted: 12/14/2009 6:51:03 AM

Ted, no offense but what is the story? 51 and a virgin with no interest in sex? I don't understand it unless someone has a pimple for a penis and is embarrased how they can go their whole life without physical intimacy or the desire for such.

I'm just not interested in it. Some people are heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual; I'm more asexual. I do want romance, affection, emotional intimacy, I like to hug and cuddle, but for me that's not connected to a desire for sex. I find women attractive, but that just doesn't translate into a desire to stick my penis into any of their orifices.
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 94
what's up with cuddling?
Posted: 12/14/2009 7:26:08 AM
They are either being overly emotional, needy and cheesy (hurl), they are thinking you want to hear it because you're female (why, I have no idea), or they're soliciting sex.
 GeneralizingNow
Msg: 95
what's up with cuddling?
Posted: 12/14/2009 8:40:15 AM

Some of you must have had horrible experiences with men, or just vague implications upon men in general.

No, having sex with a guy isn't a horrible experience, it's not about THAT. It's just that when you first start TALKING to a guy (as OP is saying), here are a jillion women telling you (men) NOT to talk about sex right off the bat--or cuddling, or snuggling, or any sort of inappropriate touch. Talk to her mind first, then get around to her body. Otherwise, she'll be put off by it.
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 96
what's up with cuddling?
Posted: 12/14/2009 9:03:51 AM
^^If you're talking about it constantly with a woman you haven't met? Yeah, sorry - that's a little too on the needy side. If you like it and enjoy it within a relationship? That's different. It's kind of redundant to talk about it since it's part of dating at some point.

Liking sex is also not a big deal, unless/until you try and dialogue endlessly about it with a woman you don't yet know. THAT makes it questionable. Until a woman likes you and wants to date you, sex won't typically occur to her in early conversation.
 theforumfiend
Msg: 97
what's up with cuddling?
Posted: 12/14/2009 1:22:45 PM
If I were just looking for sex I wouldn't care what you said. If I'm looking for a relationship I care to know that we'd have more than just sex in common. Men that don't have the control to keep sex out of the early discussion are informing us that sex is all they are really looking for.

I'm still looking for that guy that wants sex so badly that he's doing dishes...
 Rarebird76
Msg: 98
what's up with cuddling?
Posted: 12/14/2009 1:40:57 PM

I'm still looking for that guy that wants sex so badly that he's doing dishes..
Pick any guy at random....... You underestimate how horny guys are.
 cap_n_mORGAN
Msg: 100
what's up with cuddling?
Posted: 12/15/2009 1:24:35 AM
Unique1011 I never said that someone should not use there voice I am drawing from my experiences. I will admit the word everybody is too strong lets say most.
 Centennial
Msg: 102
view profile
History
what's up with cuddling?
Posted: 12/15/2009 3:45:12 PM
Ladies please.......ok the vast majority of men do hate cuddling but a small minority of men are affectionate and enjoy cuddling, holding hands, romantic getaways etc.... Personally, the traits I search for in a woman is romantic and affectionate as the main qualities!!!
 OutMind
Msg: 103
what's up with cuddling?
Posted: 12/15/2009 4:28:44 PM

Ladies please.......ok the vast majority of men do hate cuddling but a small minority of men are affectionate and enjoy cuddling, holding hands, romantic getaways etc.... Personally, the traits I search for in a woman is romantic and affectionate as the main qualities!!!

dude, you don't get it. The problem is not that men hate cuddling. I personally love it. But I will not cuddle as a substitute for sex. If I have already a sexual relationship with someone, cuddling is awesome. If not, forget about it.

What the ladies are complaining about is that a lot of guys use the "cuddle" line to get them into a sexual mood. And they find that as a turn off.
 Centennial
Msg: 104
view profile
History
what's up with cuddling?
Posted: 12/15/2009 4:57:32 PM
[/dude, you don't get it. The problem is not that men hate cuddling. I personally love it. But I will not cuddle as a substitute for sex. If I have already a sexual relationship with someone, cuddling is awesome. If not, forget about it.]

Oh I do get it..... what has cuddling have anything to do with sex unless you're using that intention for sex as your main reason!! Cuddling is a form of intimacy just like touching, massages, caressing etc.... I guess your not too romantic!!!lol
 All_Sarcasm_Intended
Msg: 105
what's up with cuddling?
Posted: 12/15/2009 7:21:57 PM

They are either being overly emotional, needy and cheesy (hurl), they are thinking you want to hear it because you're female (why, I have no idea), or they're soliciting sex.

You could just cut out "they are thinking you want to hear it because you're female" and you would be 100% right.

lol so its needy for me to like cuddling :S
doubt it haha i get more than enough sex without needing cuddling so i dont do it to solicit sex

this is getting to joke stage now a man who likes cuddling is a needy person a man who likes sex a player. god only way not to be a bad bloke is if ur gay it seems

i get more than enough sex without needing cuddling so i dont do it to solicit sex

So if you didn't get enough sex, You would start to talk about cuddling.

Really, Gycraig, Really....

He has the type of profile women have to watch for. Read it. My bullsh*t detector exploded when I read it.

Sometimes I wish I was female just so I could mess with any guy's head that acted like this.

Oh Yeah...No pun intended in the previous sentence.
 All_Sarcasm_Intended
Msg: 108
what's up with cuddling?
Posted: 12/15/2009 7:37:56 PM

Mike3193,
I read his profile after reading your reply and I don't quiet get why you think he is a type of guy women watch for. Can you explain why?

If I do post it ...it may be considered a flame so, I'll send you a message.
 damassteel
Msg: 110
view profile
History
what's up with cuddling?
Posted: 12/16/2009 7:35:23 AM
This one of only a few threads I've read front to back LMFAO all the way.
we could just as well title the whole thing"The Natural History Of Dating"
Advice to guys could be boiled down to: "How To Increase Her Sexual Receptivity To You"
Advice to women; "How to Maintain Control Of The Situation Agasinst Steady Sexually Charged Attention You're Not Yet Sure You Really Want".
As far as I can tell the only difference between sexual harrassment and a line that works is whether or not she likes the guy.
All guys are doing when they mention "cuddling"is offering something women actually say they're looking for. I guess the disconnect ocurs because the desired context might seem ambiguous or not specifically stated, so the guy just fills it in with his own assumptions which are (surprise!!)sexually motivated. What a cruel joke Nature has had with us
 sweetginger777
Msg: 112
what's up with cuddling?
Posted: 12/16/2009 2:23:29 PM
being a woman, if i'm going to be that close to a man physically, there is going to be some kind of attraction. when a man gets that close to a woman and hasn't had sex with her, and wants to.. nature is gonna take it course.... and his desires are going to become quite evident. when a woman mentions cuddling, it's her way of letting a man know she likes emotional intimacy. with men, yes i agree with most of you it's his way of working his way into cyber-sex or if he lives close a booty call.
 damassteel
Msg: 113
view profile
History
what's up with cuddling?
Posted: 12/16/2009 3:06:58 PM
^^^^ Oh ...I see, It's about EMOTIONAL intimacy; but couched in terms of PHYSICAL intimacy.
I see how that could confuse a guy.
 All_Sarcasm_Intended
Msg: 114
what's up with cuddling?
Posted: 12/19/2009 9:52:49 AM
suprisingly i dont fall into the majority of men on here

had a date last night where we kissed and cuddled and i didnt try to take it any further some men on here arent just out for a easy lay

i talk bout cuddling now when i getting more than enough sex

Oh really,

So, according to you; the majority of men are out for an easy lay. You claim to "get more than enough sex" but you're unlike the "majority of men on here". You're as bad as the people who claim they're unique. Other men have sex and they're players. You have sex but, its ok just because you do it.

I'm not going through your whole profile. That's what the profile review forum is for, but, I will clue you in on your most blatant error. You claim to like reading; again because you seem to think that most guys don't read and you would like to try to separate yourself. You're barely literate. People who read can spell and use grammar somewhat well.
 RushLuv
Msg: 115
what's up with cuddling?
Posted: 12/19/2009 10:02:25 AM

What the ladies are complaining about is that a lot of guys use the "cuddle" line to get them into a sexual mood. And they find that as a turn off.

It's true for the most part. This is something that has happened to me in the past, and is still going on now.

When I think of cuddling, I think of it as just that...cuddling. But there are indeed men that like to take things further.

I'm not interested in sex; I'm 51 years old and have never had sex

Geez. I bet the Lord is so proud of you!
 TedJMill
Msg: 116
view profile
History
what's up with cuddling?
Posted: 12/19/2009 2:22:29 PM
Geez. I bet the Lord is so proud of you!

It's nothing to do with religion or morality for me. I've never had sex just because it doesn't appeal to me. I don't object to sex in the abstract, or consider it sinful, or care whether other people have sex or not; it's just not something I want to do.
 VF102
Msg: 118
view profile
History
what's up with cuddling?
Posted: 12/19/2009 8:42:05 PM
BS, a guy can cuddle without wanting to get it on. Jeez. Well, at least guys over 30.

Jason the Fed
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >