Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cotter
Msg: 45
view profile
History
How do you handle Flakiness?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I use lots of Hand and Body Lotion.

A Baby Oil rubdown after my shower is also nice and greeted with great enthusiasm.

Sometimes I use a combination of the two ... body lotion and baby oil.

They now make "baby oil gel" which is really nice and I've also discovered a "creamy petroleum jelly" ... both are great for dry skin relief.
 arwen52
Msg: 46
view profile
History
How do you handle Flakiness?
Posted: 1/27/2010 8:10:00 PM
I don't count on them to be other than they are. Like, if they are always late, I don't count on them to be ready on time. Get what I mean? If I need to be somewhere on time, I go myself and let them catch up with me there.

If you can handle the way they are, fine. If not - next!
 Thunderstruck29
Msg: 48
view profile
History
How do you handle Flakiness?
Posted: 1/28/2010 6:29:22 AM
Just because people have certain hangups doesn't necissarily mean they are flaky.

I hate talking on a phone. I'm not shy.

The thing is, I spent the better part of a decade talking hours and hours on the phone with women who lied to me and cheated on me when we were in long term relationships.
That is what bothers me about talking on a phone- it brings back bad memories and resentment.

Some people wonder why I would rather text message, email or IM.
That's why.

Some people don't have computers at home and use them at work or at public libraries. They may not have the ability to IM or email on demand.
Please keep this in mind.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >