Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Duggers welcome 19th child--3 months early      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 kailania
Msg: 69
Duggers welcome 19th child--3 months earlyPage 4 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
by the way it was a cousin Amy Dugger who tweeted it out and with the photo she said something like RIP (rest in peace) we cant wait to meet you one day.

she since then took her tweet down. whatever a tweet is I dont even know.
but nevertheless it was not done in a malicious or bad way. I agree not the best of taste to tweet that. but they have so many freinds and I guess that tweeting is a way to contact them all.

why are you so against them anyway?
 Viper1E
Msg: 70
Duggers welcome 19th child--3 months early
Posted: 12/21/2011 2:44:05 AM
why are you so against them anyway?

When you have so many kids you can't watch them all, stuff is bound to happen.

josh duggar molestation

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22Duggar+molestation%22&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-
a#hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&hs=FaK&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&q=josh+duggar+molestation&revid=1123954288&sa=
X&ei=eLbxTsHtGNLLtgfuiqXRBg&ved=0CBkQ1QIoAA&bav=on.2,
or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=9616a4a0f3c0cb68&biw=1024&bih=604

Supposedly Oprah had filmed an episode of her show all about the Duggar family, but later found out about Josh’s molestation charges and would not let the episode be aired.
 kailania
Msg: 71
Posted: 12/21/2011 3:27:03 PM
i dont know a thing about Josh or a molestation.
but I will tell you the molestation happens no matter how big you family is.
unfortunately we share this world with sick people.
 Viper1E
Msg: 72
Posted: 12/21/2011 4:53:08 PM

i dont know a thing about Josh or a molestation. but I will tell you the molestation happens no matter how big you family is.

Good Ole' Boy Jim Bob would say: "Keep it in the family, incest is best.."

Forks in our family tree? We don' need no steenken forks!
 Bladesmith81801
Msg: 73
Posted: 12/21/2011 8:51:15 PM
Because they're parasites. They are famous for what? Producing child after child to satisfy some cultish idea. They cannot care for all those children alone, and were surviving on charity until they landed a TV deal.

Theres no WAY the kids get quality time alone with their parents, it's simply not possible. Nor are the parents actually caring for the kids themselves. These kids would catch holy hell if they went out and got prenant and had a baby, but somehow it's ok that they're basically raising the newest infant because hey presto! Mom's preggers again! These poor kids don't have much of a childhood, because they're trapped in the cult of Mommy and Daddy gotta stay pregnant for the cameras and Jeebus.

It's friggin disgusting.

"The Duggars raise their children using a buddy system, wherein an older sibling is assigned to a younger sibling and assists in their primary care."

Not parasites you say?
"The construction of their 7,000 square foot (650 square meter) house was started by the family in 2000 when they bought the land and ordered the frame. Discovery Networks completed it, by finding local Arkansas construction workers to donate their skills and time. The home was completed on January 20, 2006. The painting, decorating, furnishings, appliances, and other finishing touches—such as a stocked pantry—were provided by Discovery Networks and corporate sponsors as part of the one-hour television special"

They. Cannot. Provide. For. Themselves. Without charity and that TV contract, they would all starve.

A lot of right wingers like to bellow and bloviate about "Welfare Moms"....well here ya go. Only they've found a way to get other people to foot their bills without federal aid. Or maybe they do get federal or local aid, I dunno. But when your cult is procreating SO much you can't feed or house your family without getting others to work or feed you for free, you're a goddamned parasite.

And if this familt was black, or hispanic, or muslim, you can damn sure bet they wouldn't have a TV show, and near universal condemnation from the right.
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 74
Posted: 12/21/2011 9:09:28 PM
and were surviving on charity until they landed a TV deal.

Is that true?

They didnt give back as much or more than they took?

THAT....would change my vote.

These poor kids don't have much of a childhood, because they're trapped in the cult of Mommy and Daddy gotta stay pregnant for the cameras and Jeebus.

Well; ya.

You sure they dont have a childhood?

Discovery Networks completed it, by finding local Arkansas construction workers to donate their skills and time. The home was completed on January 20, 2006. The painting, decorating, furnishings, appliances, and other finishing touches—such as a stocked pantry—were provided by Discovery Networks and corporate sponsors as part of the one-hour television special"

Wow.

How much are discovery channel and the people who built the house making of of them though? (Wish I could see those figures)

So, in essence, they're freaks?

(the bad kind?)
 427cammer
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 12/21/2011 10:14:39 PM
Never heard of the Duggars before.

But when your cult is procreating SO much you can't feed or house your family without getting others to work or feed you for free, you're a goddamned parasite.

Does this also apply to ANYONE who procreates so much that they can't feed or house their family without getting others to work or feed them for free.... or do you selectively save all of your hatred for this ONE family?
 kailania
Msg: 76
Posted: 12/22/2011 12:54:30 AM
to 427: I dont know if it is hatred to one family...this family is extraordinary because they have about 19 children which is much more than most.
however if you were to look at the Hasidic Jewish community you will see 12 to more children as average with the older ones caring for the younger

I feel the hatred comes from them thinking the govt. is paying for it all.
the tv shows paying for it all.
and most of all.....this family has extremely high morals and values and expectations for their children that some people cannot really comprehend or take.
the children are homeschooled and kept safe from learning the bad things in the world. some people find that to be abusive.
how dare they protect their children from the destructive things in public schools.
these are going to be well adjusted adults who give back love and good values to our society.
yes..it is extreme. but it is extremely good. and its their private business.
 SteelCity1981
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Posted: 12/22/2011 5:47:16 AM
If they can afford them and they aren't pulling an octo mom by having babies they can't afford like she did and having the tax payers split the bill then whatever.

Don't mind blade if they were libs having this many babies you wouldn't hear a word from him.
 Bladesmith81801
Msg: 78
Posted: 12/22/2011 8:46:21 AM
427, does it really need be said? Of course it applies.

These people are famous for breeding. Breeding makes them money. And in the process, they've bred themselves to the point they cannot support themselves without charity. It's absurd, and to glorify them as something good is even worse.
 Fleuron
Msg: 79
Posted: 12/22/2011 9:46:30 AM

I have seen other people who have photos of their miscarried babies hung up on their walls.

The thought of this to me, is horrifying.

But for TV show people…..tweet it, for sure. Because of course the sentiment couldn’t mean anything without a photo. Disgusting. (imo.)

the children are homeschooled and kept safe from learning the bad things in the world. some people find that to be abusive.

One day the real world is gonna introduce itself. Probably nothing bad will happen, though.

Some people find exploiting a freak show family for profit to be abusive.

And if this familt was black, or hispanic, or muslim, you can damn sure bet they wouldn't have a TV show, and near universal condemnation from the right.

Completely agree.
 daynadaze
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Posted: 12/22/2011 10:42:16 AM
Oh Kailania, I comprehend it just find, and your passive/aggressive bashing is completely clear. This family is not a wealth of grand morals and great people, it's a freakshow TV show about a family who has breed it's own little cult figures, not allowed to have free thinking or free speech and woe be it to the one (or more) who finally break out and live like a normal person. As I said before, these breeding parents did not live the life they are forcing on their children, yet some are saying how grand they are, funny how they got to be grand by living a completely different life than they are forcing on their children. If the children were allowed to have a single thought of their own, I might be more open to thinking they really believe what they spout on camera. The fact is, these brainwashed kids are not allowed the same simple freedoms most of us have. They are money making machines for a couple who are pretty weird.

Some things are much more insidious than, oh my, making a few mistakes in life as you find your way and grow up to become yourself. The majority of people would find this family to be abusive if they weren't being shown (don't believe what you are fed on TV) on TV as a feel-good family. Do you really think it's okay to form a cult of your kids and force them to be freaks and a circus act for profit for both TLC and the parents? It's funny how vague the real income is for them, oh they have some properties...and TLC built them a huge home because the mess ole Jim Bob and his older boys were making of so-called new home building caught the eye of someone who thought using this mess as way to get a TV show was worth forcing these kids to be that circus act. Funny how easy it is to see Octomom as the vile thing she is, but yet people find these Duggars to be some moral show pony. Right.
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 81
Posted: 12/22/2011 10:53:13 AM
these are going to be well adjusted adults who give back love and good values to our society

I beg to differ.

The whole principle of their schooling dictates that "our" society is NOT what they plan on joining, and giving into. In fact; it seems that general society is shunned by these folks....no?

Guess it's all semantics

I actually like the family; from what I see on TV, but I am not so completely in like with them to look on them with a blind eye.

but it is extremely good. and its their private business.

But only if they do not take "any" public funds; which they have not helped develop.

(To ^ that; I am ignorant; I dont know these folks too well)
 QueenBeeSweetness
Msg: 82
Posted: 12/22/2011 12:53:52 PM

I feel the hatred comes from them thinking the govt. is paying for it all.
the tv shows paying for it all

Thats not the problem i have with the Duggars, i dont care where they get their money from, or if they get aid or charity or not.

The problem lies in the fact that they have too many children than they can possibly pay close individual attention to, they have their children raising the other children, & the whole blanket training with a wooden spoon for the babies.

I dont dislike Michelle, i think she would be a fantastic Mother with less kids, where she could give each child plenty of attention & a lot of individual quality one on one time, & actually raises each and every child herself, not relying on children to raise children.
 Viper1E
Msg: 83
Posted: 12/22/2011 1:03:03 PM

the children are homeschooled and kept safe from learning the bad things in the world. some people find that to be abusive. how dare they protect their children from the destructive things in public schools. these are going to be well adjusted adults who give back love and good values to our society. yes..it is extreme. but it is extremely good. and its their private business.

The experiments raised in the plastic bubbles must never be allowed to leave the facility. It would be certain death!
 kailania
Msg: 84
Posted: 12/23/2011 2:31:30 AM
fleuron....I was taken back when I saw my daughters sister in law have her stillborn babies photo on the wall. she had her feet done in plastic too. at first I was not sure what the photo was of...until my daughter told me. It was pretty sad. it showed me how much the baby meant to her. she gave her a name and they had a funeral.
it is not so unusual to put up a miscarried or stillborns photo on a memorial or to keep in a family album.
my daughters sister in laws baby was 3 months early.
thankfully they now have a beautiful 2 yr old healthy girl.
 Bladesmith81801
Msg: 85
Posted: 2/15/2012 12:21:48 AM

Nothing wrong with being devoted to a religion.

Especially if it make ya rich and famous, right? They want to be a freak show, join the friggin circus.
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 86
Posted: 2/15/2012 6:17:46 AM
I came from a family of only 2 & my older sister took care of me ALOT...I have 2 sons & the older one helped w/ his lil bro ALOT...not the same as 19 kids, but...unless you know these folks are sucking money out of the gov't, how can u say that?

I am not religious in the sense that they are BUT...at least they have some concerns about morality, honesty, committment, respect & positive values...which is sorely lacking in today's society...

The same way I would not want someone forcing me to have a child I would not want someone forcing me to not have kids either.

We see these shows like the Kardashians, why not see something different???

I do believe in God, a Creator, a Higher Power fervently & it is refreshing to see a family that does too, even if their views are different from mine.
 Aristotle_Amadopolis
Msg: 87
Posted: 2/15/2012 6:31:59 AM

I am not religious in the sense that they are BUT...at least they have some concerns about morality, honesty, committment, respect & positive values...which is sorely lacking in today's society...

I can assume that you have a very poor understanding of history if you think that.

We see these shows like the Kardashians, why not see something different???

That's the point, there is no difference between a chick with a big ass whoring herself out on TV and a couple of delusional people with 19 kids.
 Viper1E
Msg: 88
Posted: 2/15/2012 7:21:45 AM

Nothing wrong with being devoted to a religion.

Jim Jones agrees.
 Kings_Knight
Msg: 89
Posted: 2/15/2012 8:32:24 AM
The Big Question: Will they now seek out more families like this for a new 'reality show' titled 'Breeders Gone Wild' ... ? Enquiring minds and all that ...
 kailania
Msg: 90
Posted: 2/15/2012 1:30:28 PM

I never thought of that but I agree.
 OutofControlMan
Msg: 91
Posted: 2/15/2012 4:39:02 PM

The Big Question: Will they now seek out more families like this for a new 'reality show' titled 'Breeders Gone Wild' ... ? Enquiring minds and all that ...

maybe that.. or "Hoarders: The Children Edition"
 Viper1E
Msg: 92
Posted: 2/16/2012 3:54:06 AM
If we were talking about any other subject, they would be on Hoarders..

They could rename their show Herders..
 Bladesmith81801
Msg: 93
Posted: 2/16/2012 7:31:31 AM
^^^

Both sound like very bad SyFy channel movies.

Come to think of it, are there any GOOD SyFy movies?
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Duggers welcome 19th child--3 months early