Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Marrrie_G
Msg: 65
I love large breasts, am I wrong for asking?Page 2 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
If you feel so strongly about it, I don't see anything wrong with mentioning it in your profile. It's all about preferences and what you're out there seeking for yourself!
 Select4aReason
Msg: 69
I love large breasts, am I wrong for asking?
Posted: 2/21/2010 1:59:12 PM
Nope! If that's what you like lady then ask away. It's actually great for a guy to know that. That way you're not disappointed and perhaps needing a convenient lie to get out of the situation and he doesn't have to suffer the inevitable embarrassment of being less than adequate for you?
Dudes, that does NOT mean you get to ask a woman if she has a HUGE vagina, however, that's just rude. You'll probably end up trying to avoid taking a kick to the Nad Brothers.
 Select4aReason
Msg: 70
Posted: 2/21/2010 2:13:29 PM
Here's the thing, in my book. I like them in pairs, that's about it. I do have a question though. Let's assume we all know that the allure of large breasts has to do with a certain look, yes?
That look has to do with ratio, the size of a woman's breast in relationship to her waist, hips, head ...whatever.. it's a matter of visable physical dimension, yes? Then why on EARTH would anyone with healthy vision need to ask such a goofy question? Most women with large breasts have no desire to hide them, nor should they. I'm just saying!
 MrLove45
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2010 2:24:06 PM
wow aren't you a bold one....while most would have to respect your frankness and honesty...... you may wanna use some decorum while sharing your fondness of ...if I can borrow a phrase from Al Bundy ' big hooters'.....
But you sure have got some excellent input from everyone.....
its your profile and no one can ever accuse you not being up front.....
 *pisceseyes
Msg: 72
Posted: 2/21/2010 5:08:15 PM
youre not wrong for asking OP but you might just get a bigbreasted DUMBASS woman, I would def. not respond.

I would need more substance than that
 StarliteKisses
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2010 5:42:50 PM
We all have our preferrences, nothing wrong with that. It saves some time if you do mention, in your profile, what you are attracted to. I feel humor works best when you are trying to make clear as to what you are looking for.

In my profile I mention that I am "well rounded both top and bottom". You could say something along those lines and it wouldn't be considered offensive.

Considering that you are so particular about what you are looking for, it would be considerate if you had a main picture posted on your profile for others to judge whether you meet their preference!

I guess this is a moot point since the Op no longer has his profile posted.......
 MetalVixxn
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2010 6:56:40 PM
Just put it on your profile and see where it gets you.
 Select4aReason
Msg: 77
Posted: 2/21/2010 7:58:53 PM
How would you feel if you found that lovely 40DD woman and on her profile she had 6'4' with a 10 inch pecker? If you are ok with that. Then go ahead.

Sidenote: Omg, can we just start eliminating people from the gene pool, seriously? I feel brain cells dying just reading this thread.

No kidding women find it degrading, and I'm guessing putting that up there will guarantee even the big bosomed among us will bypass you. Also, where is your pic OP?

Hahaha ... wow... are you serious? All of that because some dude is sheepishly asking a question about exposing his desire to ask about someone's body part that excites him for whatever reason? The fact is he can ask that question all he wants. The woman decides if she wants to answer it or not...period. Crucifying someone over such nonsense is more of a reflection on those who are offended.
You should be glad to know more of what a man or woman is thinking. If you know that right up front it saves you alot of time and potentially heartache. What if you don't know that about him and you're involved? He goes along knowing he feels that way, constantly comparing you to his sexual icon until it get's to the point where he considers you less desirable, then next thing you know...bam... gone. There you'll be hating all men for awhile because of what he "did". Same for women, you ladies like to call it "settling".
I'd think it would be more like: How would you feel if you found that lovely 40DD woman and on her profile she had 6'4' with a 10 inch pecker,a beach home in the Galapagos, a seven fiqure income and preferrably fleet of cruise ships. ? If you are ok with that. Then go ahead.
With the problems of this world, people with their goofy sex hangups.. c'mon man!
If you have the ability to have sex...rejoice. Don't worry so much about nothing!
 Select4aReason
Msg: 78
Posted: 2/21/2010 8:08:43 PM
How would you feel if you found that lovely 40DD woman and on her profile she had 6'4' with a 10 inch pecker.

Personally I'd feel just fine if she asked me that. Obviously she thinks it's important.
I'd bet most women would not ask that because of the whole fear of being considered a "whore/slut" thing. Ironically, billions and billions of dollars worth of rubber and plastic 10" pps and battery powered stuntmen are sold worldwide to women every year! In public places to boot! Why not be outraged by that?
 Hippiekinkster
Msg: 79
Posted: 2/21/2010 8:58:58 PM

endlesslift:
Message: It's the same thing as women who want tall men. (I've seen this on many profiles).

It's just body metrics.
"Tall" is not a secondary sexual characteristic. Duh.

Me, I'll be damned if I'll rule out a woman over something so trivial. Then again, AFAIK, I got over the need to nurse at about 2. I don't need to zero in on a pair of tits. I grew up. Now, I have preferences as far as nipples go, but they aren't requirements, and said preferences are about mutual eroticism and not just staring at udders.

Women have much more justification being concerned about the size of a man's penis, as no clitoris is the same, and the physiology/anatomy of a particulat woman
s clitoris may require a larger penis for stimulation. NOTE: The Clitoral Glans (little button) is NOT thw whole of the clitoris. In many women, the non-visible portions of a woman's clitoris are larger than an average penis. Waht is thought to be the "G" spot is actually part of the Clitoris. Live and Learn.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clitoris
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16145367
http://www.abc.net.au/quantum/scripts98/9825/clitoris.html

Being a skilled and attentive lover requires research and exploration.

Which is why I consider breast size to be not very important at all. B to C cups are fine with me.
 Hippiekinkster
Msg: 80
Posted: 2/21/2010 9:08:01 PM
I dunno, 6'4" is a bit too tall for me.
 sanddallor
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2010 9:19:37 PM
This is 21st century America and there is certainly nothing wrong with being so expressive in an honest way...just be careful what you ask for!

You just might find the woman of your dreams who actually enjoys that sort of blunt attention, but I dare say that you will endure a great deal of scorn from women who want men to show more tact in their interests!
 want to travel
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 2/22/2010 7:07:31 AM
personally i find a woman who is sexually open, creative with an imagination , not to mention, intelligent feminine as eager to make me happy as i am to make her happy , sexy
the body, size, shape ,race,hair color is only secondary
as to come out and say you like her boobs, not a good idea, my ex had very large ones, and was given a hard time for it from the age of 12
 This Good Guy
Msg: 83
Posted: 2/22/2010 11:00:02 AM
Hey Speedy,

If you are attracted to large breasts, respect that, but put that away until later. Most women don't want to feel like a piece of meat (early on). If you're lucky, you'll find a woman with large beautiful breasts that appreciates being appreciated for her bodacious attributes. Then, enjoy your fantasies with that woman again and again.

Peace
 ForRumOnly
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 2/22/2010 11:12:51 AM

youre not wrong for asking OP but you might just get a bigbreasted DUMBASS woman, I would def. not respond.

I would need more substance than that

"A" cup?
 LG2727
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 2/22/2010 12:50:47 PM
Makes me wonder how you would feel if a woman turned your wonderful self down because you didnt have the " sizable attributes" they were looking for and wanted proof ...
 jemru
Msg: 86
Posted: 2/22/2010 2:28:07 PM
Yes you are wrong for asking strangers. Get to know the woman first, then if you all have that chemistry, then you can ask without offending her.

Its funny when I read womens profiles and they list 'He must be this, or must not do that'
This is NOT the home shopping channel for a date. We must remember to be open minded until the person we pursue proves through conversation they are not worth our time.
 Select4aReason
Msg: 87
Posted: 2/22/2010 3:32:00 PM
This is such a dumb subject, however it is an amusing debate. It's so funny how tight and
hypocritical people are. I find it a hysterically ironic subject between men and women looking for each other. Such a dumb thing.
 arwen52
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Posted: 2/22/2010 4:04:11 PM
I am large breasted and when I read that in a guy's profile, it immediately turns me off. I don't answer. So in my case it would completely backfire. If that's a guy's primary interest - in fact, if that makes a difference to him at all - I'm not interested in him. If he has the kind of qualities I'm looking for and I have the kind of qualities he's looking for and he likes my breasts, it's a bonus for him. But if that's what he's looking for from in front, I consider him the male equivalent of a bimbo and I'm not interested.
 PrinceCharmingsCousin
Msg: 91
Posted: 2/23/2010 1:05:45 AM
I'll agree with this double standard view on the site, that men should generally not put specifics of what they are attracted to on their profile because women don't take it well, flip side is women usually put stuff like this on their profile, usually nothing sexual, but height, money, etc.
 Select4aReason
Msg: 93
Posted: 2/24/2010 6:13:53 AM
Seriously you can ask for anything you want, ask and you shall recieve. A word of caution: you may recieve public scrutiny and abject ridicule but go ahead and ask. In retrospect the question of boob size (once again I couldn't personally care less because if can't get past your personality I won't give a damn about your boobs or anything else for that matter) does do one thing. It is one heck of a filter question. Think about it. This question has PISSED a lot of women off, it eliminates them from the field in a HURRY! Now what's left is the curious or the exceptionally open minded and free spirited, some women will be intrigued by the man who would ask such a question and some will ask you of your endowment seeking a match. If you're that type of man or woman then good luck in your quest for the "mating of the titans."
 PrinceCharmingsCousin
Msg: 94
Posted: 2/24/2010 6:37:06 AM

I'll agree with this double standard view on the site, that men should generally not put specifics of what they are attracted to on their profile because women don't take it well FLIP SIDE IS WOMEN USUALLY PUT STUFF LIKE THIS ON THEIR PROFILE, USUALLY NOTHING SEXUAL, BUT HEIGHT, MONEY, ETC

LoganLots: GREAT reading comprehension...
 verditious
Msg: 95
Posted: 3/6/2010 3:17:00 AM
You are not wrong for asking, as it is completely relevant to the pervue of what you are searching for. I have heard many forms of good advice in the responses above, and I would use a tactic combining all the good parts. Also, being a lover of large breasts to the point that not having them is a deal breaker, I think I am well suited to offer you my advice.

1 Do not put it in your profile. Yes, some people can and will handle the forward thinking openness, but very few. Do not isolate yourself from any audience. Your profile is largely used AFTER you have written to a woman and she goes and checks you out. I have not been here long, and I could be wrong but I think its the men who are more proactive about doing the shopping.

2. Look for women that have the figure you like and send them a message. ALL OF THEM. Remember that women can receive upward of 20 messages a day which is largely under educated and lower class rif raff. You may have to be persistent to get noticed. Most of the time women are pretty good about showing you the rack that they have. There are a few who do not post pictures of their incredibly endowed chest so you must look for the signs and be able to recognize them quickly as you are looking around in what POF provides you as you search. What I look for when I cant tell is a bodyfat content indicated by a plumpness of her flesh, usually her upper arms or chin. I find that I woman with a soft, curvaceous shaping ( what some women abhore as the double chin)
of their body fat content which will show around the neck line, arms, and thighs if you happen to see them.

3. Be persistent in your search. No one wants to put up the stigmatizing flag of the exact nature of your sexual preferences and women respond much better to specific interest in them as opposed to a call for a general assembly of bbws.

4. You will have great reception to women who want someone someone to appreciate their plus sized figure. If you like big breasts, chances are you already like or are well suited to have a woman of a robust and luscious plus sized figure. Meaning usually 165 pounds +, size 14 and up, and a life of feeling out of the normal range to have the confidence to approach any man they want. Most of the time these women are not accustomed to the kind of attention and affection you will have for them. Being lovingly and affectionately reassuring that you hold their body in a regard of complete lust BECAUSE of that size and shape will endear them to you greatly.

5. Do not worry much about persisting for info on a woman that wont produce photos of what their body looks like, and wears clothing to a first meeting that leaves you in a continued state of imagination. Too much resistance to your natural curiosity of whether you will have physical chemistry with them in indicative of something wrong with her on a deeper emotional level, or they dont want to show you some of their body that typically steers men clear. Internet dating works well for those with a sense of security, comfort, and a tolerance for a variety of etiqutte. Being very honest in your profile while maintaining a sense of dignity and respect for yourself and those give your profile a read is the best policy.

6. Develop other venues that attract the physical archetype en mass. Go to one of the daytime talkshows in chicago or new york.. especially Tyras and wendy williams shows. Women in powerful charismatic entertainment roles that have voluptuous figures automatically draw a fanbase that identify on an instictive level before they get lost in teh media hype. Birds of a feather flock together? Sit down one afternoon and just watch the audiences in these shows and you will immediately wish you were there. I plan on attending Wendy's show first as one look at her audience and I am in love 30 times over.

7. Try to make friends plutonically with a well endowed girl. Haning out with her will give you a draw based upon the same principle as Tyra, and you wont need those hard to get tickets.

8. When you do get one... HOLD ON TO HER. Make it painfully obvious to God and everyone how hot you are for her. Especially to her. As much as she will allow you to.. perv out on her and treat her body like the soft candy prayer alter that it is. Show her breasts casual yet delicate affection at random times. Show her undying affection and make her happy enough to stay with you at least. Rub her back thouroughly just inside and down from the wings of her scapula. Having those big luscious breasts that you like so much is a lot for her body to handle. The range of possible breast size is not proportionate to the range of a womans body size. Her huge tits keep her back in constant strain holding them up, which she probably does so poorly out of habit and doesn even know it. Relieve her aching back with theraputic rubbing and encourage her to perform weight bearing exercise targeting her back muscles. In a few months you can free her from any discomfort for a lifetime.. plus any shoulder and pectoral work she does will actually lift them up. She will love you to death for this if done properly, which provides a natural wonderbra effect.

When you are out and about or with your peeps, make it obvious how you feel about her...tastefully. Youll get a rep. Girls in the field ( girls present when you are out in the world at work or club, etc.) will see you with your woman and size up the fact that you are into big breasts and thighs... just like the ones that she ( the other girl in question) has available for a guy like you.. now that she knows. When you are involved with a woman and you are seen in public, you will exude an air that other women will smell, and will turn up the fire underneathe their want-what-you-cant-have boiler.

Good luck to you my friend. May your sex life be full of the angelic flesh that you seek and deserve. I hope you found my advice informative and useful. Most of all.. be confident and believe in yourself at all times... even as failure stops down on your grave.. know that buxom angels await you in the next life.

-Mark... bbw enthusiast. If you would like, repost a way to contact you and I can turn you on to a few in my arsenal you might like.
 cheeriness
Msg: 100
Posted: 5/15/2010 7:34:51 AM
Do you see woman requesting a specific penis size? NO its tacky

Just state that you prefer curvy women.

Good luck your gonna need it trying to find someone based on such superficiality.
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 101
Posted: 5/15/2010 12:39:31 PM
That's discrimination! Like, wtf...have you ever had or seen a man hung like a light switch? I just can't help but wonder, if theirs atleast 1 woman or a few out there that like'em nice and tiny I just take solace, in realizing how much I would dissapoint those ones if their are any
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >