Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 zenpeacelove
Msg: 135
view profile
History
Snoring... how do you deal with it??Page 7 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
If is a possibility at all, have him get a sleep study done as soon as possible. Sleep apnea can be treated and it is sometimes a life threatening condition.
My ex has a terrible snoring problem and finally had a sleep study done recently. The results are not in yet, but he will most likely get a an CPAP device which you wear at night. It forces air into the mouth and lungs, facilitating better breathing, deeper sleep and less snoring.
 Debyduz_
Msg: 136
Snoring... how do you deal with it??
Posted: 2/17/2013 7:31:24 PM
Try a humidifier. that helped my ex
 Patrick45015
Msg: 137
view profile
History
Posted: 2/17/2013 7:41:19 PM
This was in 04 if he hasn't got medcal treatment by now he is probably dead
 larissan04
Msg: 138
Posted: 2/18/2013 4:20:33 PM
ya know, what is it with men that snore? it seems that all men snore, and i sympathize with your situation. honestly, this guy probably has sleep apnea and needs to seek medical assistance. sleep apnea and snoring is a serious health issue.
 msright78
Msg: 139
Posted: 2/18/2013 6:43:34 PM
My brother snores LOUD and at times even I can't even sleep either!

So he's been using 'nose strips' from the pharmacy and although it's not entirely gone, it helps and makes the snoring a lot less LOUD!

Lately he's tried another method, using 3 pillows under his head. At times I can hear from a distance and then I can't.

Maybe cuz sometimes I'm too tired to hear him. But doctor told him he might need surgery for his snoring!

Plus my bro needs to lose weight. He's a big guy with a huge belly and weight is what causes the snoring!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >