Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 eyeseeyoutoo
Msg: 46
any pet peeves?-vocabulary/dates/mates/products?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
While I browse the "room", I never post but I just felt I had to state my pet peeve (well one of them).

This would be the people who email you to ask if you are interested and when you respond in a tactful and curteous way that you are not for whatever reason, they proceed to block you...for the life of me I never understood that...to each his or her own, I suppose!
 Rain.
Msg: 47
any pet peeves?-vocabulary/dates/mates/products?
Posted: 1/12/2012 2:57:10 PM
oh no!!! i spelled something wrong.....im being ganged up on by the geriatric westside crips...so it appears spelling is where its at. between you both....you have over a hundred yrs of dusty experience ...congrads. you win a few yrs supply of depends.....thankfully when i post in here , i do so without the use of a gavel. I understand folks and rather then post in a * lets **** together * thread , i just simply know what is good and what isnt good for me ...i sure dont need to post it in a thread dedicated to whining to know whats good for me ....though it does tell you a lot by reading it...lol venting angry single folks......seriously....this might be one reason =] anyways you 2...i look forward to your next run at me...until then...keep your stick on the ice and keep on top of your depends changing times
 LifeBegins1
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 1/13/2012 5:22:50 PM
lol oh "Who" oops I mean "Rain". I said nothing about your spelling and I do not wear depends chuckle. Not that old yet. I am not ganging up on you at all. Just stating my Pet Peeve which is what the topic is.
You still make me chuckle just like you did 6 years ago. Your looking just as good looking as you were then too, I might add, and every bit as sarcastic too.
 Rain.
Msg: 49
Posted: 1/13/2012 6:50:52 PM
=] in most cases i get reported by now and glad i can help you smile/laff thats important to me.... =]
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2012 1:14:31 PM
I guess Dumbasses would be my pet peeve...and there is never a shortage.

Ever notice some of the photos in these profiles. Some people take photos of themselves living in a dump with the stuffing torn out of sofas and patched up walls needing paint, dogs laying on the furniture.....what the hell are they thinking?....who in their right mind would want that for a love nest, without an exterminator and gas mask? ......no offence "Rain".
 RockinRollMan
Msg: 51
Posted: 1/19/2012 1:30:03 PM
Literacy is a huge pet peeve of mine. I personally can't stand it when I receive messages from women that sound like they would be spoken by a 2nd grade student. I got one today that I deleted since clearly the person didn't even bother to read my profile at all and the whole message was "hi i read ur profile and want to talk to u". Clearly the person did not because had she done so, she would have noticed that I am not into fat women, nor illiterates who use one line messages and can't take the time to write something intelligent.

I don't have a lot of pet peeves though, few things truly bother me to a point where they are a pet peeve. I guess you could say that lack of aspiration in life is a pet peeve of mine though. Everyone should aspire to be better then what they are, or better their lives in some way shape or form. My aspirations are to move up at my current workplace to a position that pays well and has a stable future whether I remain with the company long term or not. And I want to travel the world some more, visit New Zealand, Italy and return to Greece at some point down the road. I'd love to ski the Swiss Alps some day as well, but that might be a pipe dream until I improve my health ten fold.
 The1youwantobewith
Msg: 52
Posted: 1/22/2012 9:11:01 PM
My pet peve is not so much about what happens on a date but just email/chat In general. I really hate it when I ask a question It doesn't seem to matter what kind of question It's about but i hate it when you ask someone something and you allways get the "Why" Doesn't common sence tell you why I asked you a question .we only do it for one simple reason . We want the awnser to that Question...LoL It may not bother some of you but it really bugs the hell outta me.
 KingstonBound
Msg: 53
Posted: 1/24/2012 8:18:02 PM
Biggest pet peeve ever... And I find it's becoming more common.
The word FRUSTRATING. I do not know how many people think it is pronounced FUSSTRATING. The decimation of such as simple word kills me inside just a bit.
 Rain.
Msg: 54
Posted: 1/26/2012 1:48:57 PM
lol poor second hand ...i must have really made you melvin the martian angry to be following me around in the forums. You dont like the dog`s couch ? give it up old man you cant keep up
 MJ Preston
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2012 5:41:48 PM
wow....holy eff....read a fair majority of the thread. not because i lacked the intelligence to finish it but that i got the 'gist' in just a few posts.

and you're still single rain?........shocking!
 witnhumour
Msg: 56
Posted: 1/26/2012 10:16:37 PM
Mates... why is it always what they fell in love with you for, is now the reason they want to change you from? Not enough that we'll support your sorry asses and pay for your stuff, but now you want to wreck a good thing? Meh...what's with that crap?
 Rain.
Msg: 57
Posted: 1/27/2012 4:39:16 PM
people who use out dated pictures to hide there Roseanne barr physique

people who come to dating sites cause they are OLD and bitter and are useless to anyone

People that follow other people around in the forums cause they are winners like that

people who have their lawyers call on their behalf's cause they bit off more then they can chew ( true story , just not my story =] )

People who read things incorrectly and then **** about it
 Greanize
Msg: 58
Posted: 1/27/2012 5:48:35 PM

wow....holy eff....read a fair majority of the thread. not because i lacked the intelligence to finish it but that i got the 'gist' in just a few posts.

and you're still single rain?........shocking!

Yeah...sad isn't it? He is still single. He makes my heart all aflutter whenever we see each other, but I just can't get him to give up his sarcastic ways! Oh my, why do they always 'Blame it on the Rain'?

Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 1/27/2012 9:31:46 PM
Rain...damn Son, you've got a lot of pet peeves....care to borrow my gun?....you sound YOUNG and bitter.

Sorry about following you around.....but my foot got stuck in your ass in the last thread.

Damn...I'm proud to have made two out of five on your peeve list.....I'm getting under your skin good.

Now if anybody ever bites off more than they can chew of you....come tell pappy about it.....I'll make them spit it out, cause your skinny little ass can't afford the loss.

Just look at that sexy gal above me......see, If you learned to keep your gate mouth shut, and clean up your dump....you could score a nice gal like that.
 Greanize
Msg: 60
Posted: 1/28/2012 12:34:33 AM
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\....omg...too funny! I love my rainy days and the happy way, I feel inside!
 ANGEL~EYES
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2012 4:31:13 PM
My pet peeve.......when people play their iPhones/Pods at such a loud level I can hear it from 15 feet away......and they are using ear buds.

I see some familiar faces here........and I did not even have to look at your profile to know that was you Rain.......hilarious

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  >