Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why don't most women like cumshots?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 200
view profile
History
Why don't most women like cumshots?Page 9 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
I have nothing against my man having his stuff all over his face
lol
;)
 siisaa
Msg: 201
view profile
History
Why don't most women like cumshots?
Posted: 11/9/2018 11:33:28 AM

I bet you two have nothing against a man having your stuff all over his face when he does down on you though.....

Nah, I don't like receiving oral. There was only one guy.....ONE.....who was REALLY great at it (smile) while the rest were either okay or adequate. I prefer to give oral although my head-game has atrophied overtime (lol). I was rusty (i.e. dry & celibate) for a long time but with the guy I'm dating now, I'm getting back into the swing of things.

Also, I HATED it when a guy had my stuff all over his glazed-donut-looking face and then wanted to kiss me. After I swallow a guy's cum (because I DON'T **** with facials), I don't get pissy if he doesn't want to kiss me either.
 ssm508
Msg: 202
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2018 4:52:07 PM
Among my previous sex partners, there were some women that wanted cumshots in certain places such as their breasts or butt. But only 1 woman was completely against cumshots.
 frombuckspa
Msg: 203
view profile
History
Posted: 11/28/2018 1:46:58 PM
I don't think it's true most women dislike it. My experiences are most do, but of those, purposely on the face is a no-no. I for one would never do a facial unless i was asked or directed to do so. With that said as I've gotten older i find more women actually like it (cumshots). My most recent venture was quite fun. I was vibrating her while she was jerking me on her chest. Definite win-win that night.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 204
view profile
History
Posted: 11/30/2018 6:35:08 PM
I never understood why some guys like cumshots.

It seems more like a fetish, similar to a foot fetish. There is no rational explanation for a fetish, it just turns on some a few people but not most.

It has no appeal to be at all.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why don't most women like cumshots?