Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Now that I'm old do I have to start tucking in my shirts????      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ForRumOnly
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Now that I'm old do I have to start tucking in my shirts????Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I think the OP is a troll! You can see from his picture that he's tucking in his shirt! Or something.
 *buzz*
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Now that I'm old do I have to start tucking in my shirts????
Posted: 12/26/2009 10:13:40 AM
Well OP, I for one like to see freedom even when it comes to wearing shirts. Nothing squashed ~ nothing squeezed;
Don't worry about other guys - you do what makes you feel good and relaxed
 TheReason_
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Posted: 12/26/2009 3:17:28 PM
Nope not tucking it in. I never tuck in tshirts. I like to buy ones that fit, and aren't too long. I always feel that my hips are too wide. My waist is 34" but ya. Even in college when I was 155lbs, hmmm Its like my hips always bothered me.

I must have my mothers hips. I just have to accept that.

:,(

I am thankful for the info on tails. I used to tuck in shirts when i was younger, getting all spiffed up. I realize now, a
lot of them weren't tails and it did make tucking them in kinda awkward.

Wibnix
Msg: 93
Posted: 12/26/2009 3:40:20 PM
I don't care how old you are-- if you have a huge fat gut, then DO NOT tuck. It looks awful. Untucked for the big gut is much better. Why emphasise it?

OP appeared to be in good shape and also looks younger than 40. Do whatever.
 younowho
Msg: 94
Posted: 12/26/2009 4:51:30 PM
if'n I don't tucher in dis timda year de Ol beer bag hangs out, und she gets cold..
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Now that I'm old do I have to start tucking in my shirts????