Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Why do men find it hard to be friends?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 772
Why do men find it hard to be friends?Page 44 of 44    (4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44)

Non-sexual platonic cuddling does not count.

No, I'm talking about Sweaty Jungle,Freaky Monkey Sex!
I've only ever cuddled two of my female friends in a platonic fashion...the rest.....SJFMS all the way!
 damassteel
Msg: 773
view profile
History
Why do men find it hard to be friends?
Posted: 4/13/2011 7:30:53 AM
SJFMS! TOOO funny! I am totally rippin' that off!
 ohenryx
Msg: 774
view profile
History
Posted: 4/13/2011 10:34:17 AM

No, I'm talking about Sweaty Jungle,Freaky Monkey Sex!

I've only ever cuddled two of my female friends in a platonic fashion...the rest.....SJFMS all the way!

Cutting and pasting right now to add this to my list of acronyms.
 magicallaroundme
Msg: 775
Posted: 5/18/2011 2:46:29 PM

I'm not sure why a woman would say no to this? If she's not into you - she'd not only be fine with it, she'd prefer it so that you'd move on to someone else, who they are to her isn't relevant. - WomanInProgress

I agree. I've even encouraged my ex to contact a female friend of mine here, that I thought might be a good match for him.

You didn't tell us the result but I'll bet one or both wouldn't go for it. Him because he still had his eye on the prize and her because it is unseemly to take your friend's discards.

Everything might tabulate up and cross match just fine. Still who they are is often more important than what they are.
 Janet_Always
Msg: 776
Posted: 5/19/2011 4:10:27 PM
I have made friends in the forums that we met together for POF events and stuff (both male and female). It is possible and just depends on the mindset of the other people.
 codemiester2006
Msg: 777
view profile
History
Posted: 5/20/2011 7:30:35 PM

You are disrespecting the fundamental drive of men. Many if not most don't want to spend their free time making and being occupied by female "friends" when they NEED to be making "GIRLFRIENDS" which will lead to SEX which is a main motivating factor of what guys want. Women LOVE to "talk" and have sounding boards and use men for emotional gratification which can often be more important to them than sex. If you want male friends find gay guys

Amen to that... I am sorry ladies I am looking for "A" girl not a whole bunch of emotionaly leaching talk to me about my relationship vampires... I say it this way... a man has man friends and women aquaintances and a Woman has women friends and men aquaintances YA DIGG... I would never have a best friend thats a woman... cause its simple I would eventually have feelings for her...that she would not reciprocate!
 valenciacityx
Msg: 778
Posted: 5/21/2011 8:46:38 PM
how often do you hear 'lets be just friends' before you place no value on it what so ever. So the simple answer for me, is put it up on Facebook, and that is about as friendly as we gonna get. And when I clean house (usually every other month) the rotation goes off of people that I havent heard from or talked to in 60 days; because they obviously werent that interested in being friends anyhow.
you were a coffee doily cozzy incase she needed to 'share' her latest crisis, or a safe night out. meh.
go get a gay guy.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Why do men find it hard to be friends?