Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Woot Woot!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 8
Woot Woot!Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Sometimes it even turns into two and a half years. . . .

Good luck!!
Woot Woot!
Posted: 12/24/2009 10:33:14 PM
^^^ here's hopin he's had better things to do the past couple days than squat in front of a damn computer.
 ChancesRMD
Msg: 10
Woot Woot!
Posted: 12/24/2009 11:05:57 PM
Good guy meets good girl here or where ever.

I'm not surprised. Nice start. I wish you 2 the best.
 Applette
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Woot Woot!
Posted: 12/25/2009 10:55:07 AM
Woot! Woot!

You cook for me like that and took me on a first meeting that sounds like so much fun ... I would fall for you like a ton of bricks!

Good luck!

Don't think you need it thou ... you have imagination! Kudos to you!
 sushi0004
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Woot Woot!
Posted: 12/25/2009 9:40:24 PM
Jeeze, the negatvity.

FOr those that wanted an update, the day after the first date she hopped on a plane to visit her family for the holidays, so that's why no big update.

We've been talking and texting, plans are made to see each other again when she gets back

At this point I'm not going put any pressure on it expectations wise because that seems like the best way to ruin any good potential relationship. I like to think almost everybody wants to find miss (or mr) perfect-for-them, fall in love, etc. I have no way of knowing if this woman is that person. What I DO know is that she IS pretty freaking AWESOME. That's all I need to know in order to want to find out more, lots more, about her

I will update after out next date. (she gets back in about a week)

Stay positive, the power's on
 Boricua Papi
Msg: 13
Woot Woot!
Posted: 12/26/2009 8:22:11 AM
Well, it sounds like a very "cool and decent" date. She went to your place, you cooked her food and she only gave you a kiss that you are now missing.
Have in mind that she should have many more POF "dates" pending, so if she is the ONE, don't let her go just like that!
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 14
Woot Woot!
Posted: 12/30/2009 5:24:31 PM
Thanks, OP. Nice to see something worth reading in here. Ignore the negativity. Misery loves company, even virtual company. Good luck to you both.

MakeYouSmile26
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Woot Woot!
Posted: 12/30/2009 8:12:47 PM
WOW I really have become jaded, all I can think is it is not going to work. :( Wish you best of luck and thanks for the inspiration
 Vannili
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Woot Woot!
Posted: 1/26/2010 2:10:48 PM
SUSHI{:-) Thanks for the sharing and the umpp kisses.

For me personally,I don't want a man who kisses and tell ,what's
going on between us ,it is not suppose to be shared publicly ,,,,,even the POF forum world knows us only in pictures and profile write up,it is still undignified to tell things that are not suppose to be shared>( not even with my best friend and girlfriends)...

Now my aim for a great guy is a man who can't spell and write so my intimate life with him is not aired all over the world of POF...
Thank you SUSHI, now I have to be careful.........
 ~Sexiest User~
Msg: 17
Woot Woot!
Posted: 1/26/2010 9:25:54 PM
Hey OP,
Looking forward to hearing from you again sometime soon. Lots of kisses from your fans.
lea in west tn
 sushi0004
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Woot Woot!
Posted: 1/28/2010 5:02:06 PM
Awww.. Now I feel bad for letting down the people holding out hope for it being a happy ending.

It was very fun, but long run we were not compatible.

A very very very neat lady and no hard feelings on eithier side (we still hang out as friends).

Since then I've been on dates with a few other women, and have continued to be very pleasantly suprised by the caliber of women I have met. I think this is because I'm kinda picky about going out with ladies that I have a enough common interests with, but also are different enought to really challenge/teach me..

Dunno what exactly it is, but i've been very impressed by the ladies I've met so far to the point that it's sometimes difficult to keep myself from getting to high of hopes.

I'm a positive person by nature (how can I not be with my life), and I think that lends itself to sucess in dating just like anything else.

~Sexiest User~
Msg: 19
Woot Woot!
Posted: 1/28/2010 7:15:34 PM
Hey OP,
You pooof out of the bottle....glad to see you back with us.....until then wishing you best in everything.
lea in west tn
 notregme
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Woot Woot!
Posted: 1/28/2010 10:14:25 PM
Hey even if it goes nowhere you still had fun.Maybe someday that will happen to me ,,OH sigh!.lol
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Woot Woot!