Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 8soldierfalcon8
Msg: 66
Shaving = Pedophilia?Page 2 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
I would have already dumped her, OP.

The fact that she is trying to guilt trip you about your preferences, much less trying to give you such an ignorant and outlandish guilt trip would be an immediate "bye bye" from me.

Then again, we are of very different generations and probably different social circles too.

Basic hygeine is just not a discussion point for me. She either is or isn't on the same page as me. If she doesn't get on the same page as me, then we are not compatible. Simple.

-8sf8
 OutMind
Msg: 69
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 12/24/2009 11:22:51 AM

We're in the 20th century now.

Ah, pardon. If I am not mistaken we are in the 21 century now.
 peppermint petunias
Msg: 71
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 12/24/2009 1:53:08 PM
I will do what I want with my "area" and you can do what you need to do as far as keeping your tongue away.
Shaving completely bald is very irritating.

Trimming is nice for both just as you would trim nose hair or ear hairs at the barber.

As far as the pedophilia, I doubt it.
Is creepy you want it bald completely.

Won't make it or break it for me with your ultimatum.

I wouldn't want that hairy face between my thighs anyway.
ICK my skin is to sensitive.

Shave that.
 ChancesRMD
Msg: 76
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 12/24/2009 11:44:56 PM

Just refuse to go down on her if she doesn't!

You all are making it too hard. If you aren't compatible in that way........it's not for you. Move on.
 TravelingLight
Msg: 77
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 12/25/2009 12:59:42 AM
It's some sort of prejudice. Liking a '****' with no hair is not automatically pedophile behaviour. It could be for some, and not for others.
The person has to grow a bit or you leave her, or accept her problem.
 longtallsam
Msg: 82
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 12/26/2009 9:10:23 PM
There is an easy compromise that will get the hair out of the way of your tongue, but won't make jher look "pre-pubescent". Just try to get her to shave all the hair on each side of the vulva, and just above her clit, but leave most, or at least some, of the hair above that. Happy munching!
 kpooks
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 12/27/2009 8:40:36 AM
I'd say, "oh, come on now...little girls don't have big boobs like yours".
 xlr8ingmargo
Msg: 85
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 12/27/2009 8:46:09 AM
I prefer slick licks...
On me and my partner.
 deerdog1
Msg: 86
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 12/27/2009 2:02:43 PM

if she is clean, and has no odor and no other problems, then you should be on your knees thanking God that you have a woman that is with you!!!

I hate to disagree with you but ...when a woman or man wont make compromises for their lover ..something is wrong ...actually I would be piss-ed if my woman even suggested that I had any pedophile tenancies..thats nothing to even joke about ... I see for many the woman gets a pass on refusal to compromise..I actually remember the thread where a woman complained that the guy wanted oral sex but had a forest growing down there ... the tone of that thread was quiet different ... I see one of those dreaded double standards emerging here ... i dont even mind a hairy coochie but I do believe that guys are expected to conform more than the women are expected to compromise
 berrysweetncgurl
Msg: 87
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 12/28/2009 6:56:07 PM
I had to bust out laughing when I read the very first post.....Guys are just excited to get some. They are not worrying about whether its shaved or not or looks "mature" Hairy or not they will still stick their magic stick in it
 Leeanne
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 12/28/2009 7:28:21 PM
ERP_1961 - message 61 is right on target - no Gynecologist will tell you that shaving has health benefits - if they do then they should have their licence revoked!

I for one am a tad old fashioned when it comes to how men and women should look naked - they should look like adults - some body hair is expected and to me is more appealing than seeing shaving nics and ingrown hair bumps - disgusting! Neat trimmed and freshly bathed is the way to go in any situation. It's not a matter of pedophile thoughts or images - it's about being sexy the way God made ya!
 HowRJ
Msg: 90
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 12/28/2009 7:40:16 PM
I think a gift would be in order....to get her to shave......hmmm.....let's see.......how about a little plaid skirt?.......
 winteragain
Msg: 92
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 12/28/2009 8:08:00 PM
I went down on my girl and came back up with a mouth full of hair. I really didn't mind but the smell was overwhelming. it's not her fault, it's our fault. we need to accept the hair in our lives. and in our mouths
 lovebbwe
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 12/29/2009 6:12:50 PM
flicka30 so you said ask so I 'm asking what do you use and what all do you do to keep it smooth and hair free let me know Thanks
 Sabrosura089
Msg: 95
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 12/29/2009 6:46:55 PM
OP: Good grief; she's associating a shaved kitty to pedophilia?!!! Does she have issues you aren't aware of (i.e. as a child maybe abused, etc....)?

These two things have no correlation what so ever. If she's adamant about it, then let her be. Try to approach the subject in maybe an experimental way between two lovers. If she is still not happy with the "look" she can always grow it back.

Talk talk talk is the only way for two people to come to a happy medium. Just be cautious on how you approach it considering how she feels about it.
 Discerning Virtuosa
Msg: 96
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 12/29/2009 7:00:42 PM
OP - Tell her by this age she should know that most women at least need to trim the hedges and sweep the walk a bit. No man wants to get lost in a jungle. Does she think a Brazilian wax is furniture polish for exotic woods? Maybe you should go without shaving your face till she says something to you about it, and then accuse her of wanting you to look like a little boy.
I suppose she thinks only drag queens pluck their eyebrows too.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 97
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 12/30/2009 1:15:16 AM
I love how some women on here have used the "how god made ya" and "clean but natural" arguments yet do these same women "do their hair, shave their pits and legs, put on make-up, perfume, deodorant, pluck their eyebrows or paint their nails?" I'm not saying they all have to go together, just commenting on the silliness of picking and choosing your excuses. I you want to do it, DO IT, if you don't then don't but, let it stand on your own preference and not some dumb cliche'

Personally I prefer nectarines to peaches!
 floatman
Msg: 98
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 12/30/2009 7:12:31 AM
I'm with MissMewsic and JCO here.

It's called personal preference. You don't like, then don't wax or shave. If ya do like it, then wax or shave. All things being considered, I prefer a nice trimmed ****, or completely bare. But, don't label me. It's only a preference. Much like my prefernce for a woman with curves. Anyway, enjoy what you have and how you like for it to be displayed. Got it? Good!
 garvey14
Msg: 99
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 7/4/2011 2:20:25 PM
I have had a similar experieince with my ex. She shaved maybe five times in six years. The first time we had sex I thought it a bit odd given today most of the women I have been with are well trimmed or shaved. We discussed it and she occasionally used the lazy excuse. That being said someone mentioned past sexual abuse and that is perhaps something you have to consider. A nice trim is a reasonable compromise as long as you return the favor and she enjoys you going down on her.
 Yew4ics
Msg: 101
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 7/4/2011 5:51:40 PM
you want to do it, DO IT, if you don't then don't but, let it stand on your own preference and not some dumb cliche'

Personally I prefer nectarines to peaches!

Yes, thank you. No need to justify or explain everything in life. Some are just choices, and nothing more. I'm a convert. I always used to like grass on my playground. A guy asked me to shave, and I tried it for him. Love it. I'm keepin it this way.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 102
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 7/4/2011 5:57:27 PM
^^^ What she said. I feel much cleaner and fresher when I shave, so even though it's a pain, it's part of the beauty routine.

I always wonder about those people who equate it with pedophilia...metthinks they protest too much.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 104
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 7/4/2011 6:36:54 PM
m_church, I think the lice problem is more easily solved now due to better methods/medications to combat it. I haven't ever had any, but know of folks who have.
 magicallaroundme
Msg: 105
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 7/4/2011 6:58:11 PM
What is all this?

You asked her to do something.
She gave you lip about it.
Dump her ass -- the end.
 Theophannia
Msg: 106
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 7/4/2011 7:01:06 PM
OMG she sounds like she has some unresolved issues. I just feel cleaner, which is why I shave, and no I don't feel like some guy who likes that is a pedo. I think he's hygenic consious which is a good thing. Ditch the scuz.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >