Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 t_bucket
Msg: 107
view profile
History
Shaving = Pedophilia?Page 3 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
I think that larry flit said it best.... " A womans vaa has as much persnality as the face". PersonallyI like to SEE the personality it has, and all that hair just covers it up. You can't see "cousin its" face.
 Natgoat
Msg: 108
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 7/5/2011 8:05:52 AM
The only equivalence to 'pedophilia' would be the joy of just _Playing_ with it...
Personally...I like to practice my artwork on a Lady..!!
A heart...a lightning bolt...her initials...MY initials!!!
 AtheistScholar
Msg: 109
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 7/5/2011 11:14:07 AM
Why not try to compromise? I personally am turned off by the idea of a man my age wanting a bald one (because only pre-pubescent girls have bald vaginas), but I like using toys on myself, and lips getting pulled because of hair wrapping on toys is NOT fun. So to solve the issue I shave the lips bare and I leave the triangle in the front. If your goal is simply not to get a mouthful of hair, tell her just to shave the main area and leave the mound alone, that should make the both of you happy, no?
 sinlov
Msg: 113
view profile
History
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 7/5/2011 2:42:41 PM
most of the men I have known like a grass free area
I've suggested they take the weedwacker to it
but as usual they want all play, no work
I have had dreams of how erotic this could be
oh well perhaps in the future
my last S/O begged me not to shave, so i didn't
to some I it is a fetish
but I'm glad now I can continue
in my hunt for the right weed wacker. LOL

It does needs air and it way more sensitive shaven
Quick get the shave gel !!!!!
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 114
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 7/5/2011 10:43:09 PM

Exactly, you just need a little arrowhead pointing to where the action is

Also known as a "landing strip"!
 ted61
Msg: 116
Shaving =?Pedophilia
Posted: 7/6/2011 6:42:54 AM
run your fingers in your vagina and thru the vulva. Then wipe your hand on your head. Now "clean" your head with toilet paper. Now tell me how clean and fresh your head is. Ladies,,,, follow the gyno's advice and shave1
 whytwater
Msg: 119
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 7/6/2011 11:31:29 AM

Why not try to compromise?

K. Seems like the adult approach to any issue.

I personally am turned off by the idea of a man my age wanting a bald one (because only pre-pubescent girls have bald vaginas),

A sizable percentage of pvssies, if not the majority, now come hairless, at leat in my experience, and from everything I read in these threads. Please tell me they are not all pre-pubescent girls, cuz they sure look like voters to me! lol

but I like using toys on myself, and lips getting pulled because of hair wrapping on toys is NOT fun.

Seems like that would be a prob with a real dyk, too, cuz most of the ladies toys I've seen look sorta like a dyk, even some more like exact duplicates. Oh, wait, do your toys have lotsa little, like appendages, tentacles on 'em? Lol That would only exacerbate the prob, it seems.

So to solve the issue I shave the lips bare and I leave the triangle in the front. If your goal is simply not to get a mouthful of hair, tell her just to shave the main area and leave the mound alone, that should make the both of you happy, no?

Pretty clever- one foot firmly planted in the earthy shaved look, and the other reaching to the deified sky where all the other hirsute angels live.

See, the problem I have with your solution is that I just lurrrrvvvv eye contact, and if my tongue is on the job, my eyes can barely (lol) meet hers over a completely bare pubis. You leave the weeds, shrubbery, or any other eye-blockers in that spot, and I gotta forfeit my view.
Hey, sorry, I really tried to work this out with ya, but . . . .lol
 ekw1234
Msg: 120
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 7/6/2011 3:39:20 PM
Also don't forget to shave your balls and the base of yours, for her tactile pleasure!!!

^^^^Exactly, you just need a little arrowhead pointing to where the action is ^^^^

Maybe instructions too....
 pofuser38
Msg: 121
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 7/7/2011 6:42:01 AM
Does she enjoy getting oral sex? If she doesnt enjoy it then maybe thats why she wont shave. Id tell her if she likes it and wants to keep getting it then shave or your not doing it anymore.
 hannah88
Msg: 123
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 7/7/2011 9:06:12 PM
I actually won't even sleep with a guy if I know I haven't shaved..maybe tell her that you can't perform oral anymore..
 phil2847
Msg: 124
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 7/9/2011 9:26:12 AM
If she's not shaved.........she's not getting her Pu$$y eaten either! At least not by me!!!
 jaa321
Msg: 125
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 7/9/2011 6:01:50 PM
I can barely get through this topic without puking. I have a strange pubic hair phobia, so it is gross for me to think of someone who doesn't trim or shave. With that said, no one should force someone else to do anything. If YOU don't like they way she is kept then don't be with her. I don't think trying to change someone is very healthy relationship!
 Lowtones84
Msg: 127
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 7/10/2011 1:45:16 AM
it's a common feminism belief from average women's studies classes that men who are shaved or prefer having shaved partners are looking for their partners' skin to feel like a child's.

sounds immature and bs if you ask me....
 namrael
Msg: 128
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 7/10/2011 5:39:53 AM
I find this argument ridiculously silly. I shave, and I look very much like a fully developed woman when I do. My bit do not look like little girl bits--they look like matured woman bits, hair or no.
 Yew4ics
Msg: 130
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 7/10/2011 6:21:24 AM

I find this argument ridiculously silly. I shave, and I look very much like a fully developed woman when I do. My bit do not look like little girl bits--they look like matured woman bits, hair or no.

Arent women bits and little girl bits supposed to look alike anyway? It's called being female. I have the same bit now, that I had when I was a child...just in a larger form. I really don't get this pedophelia thing either. Man penis and boy penis looks the same, except one is very much larger( or at least we hope so)...anatomy 101.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 131
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 7/10/2011 7:05:11 AM
^^^^^Mine certainly got larger reading the last three posts!..... Giggity!

Maybe it had more to do with the posters and their attitudes though....
 goodquestion
Msg: 132
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 7/10/2011 7:10:54 AM
I trimed up two days ago the first time in a very long time and I don't even have a partner right now. I feel a 100% better phyicaly and mentally it does make a big difference to me. I will definately keep it up.
 kennym2000
Msg: 133
view profile
History
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 7/10/2011 8:17:04 AM
wow this woman is right. it is a pre pubescent look. nice to know that there are still real ladies in the states who want to be natural instead of looking weird for society.

this is a real woman who feels comfortable being natural and not living for society.
yeah I said society twice. it needed repeating.
 kennym2000
Msg: 134
view profile
History
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 7/10/2011 8:23:06 AM
just because she does not want to fit into a wayward society does not make her have " issues " the real issue is why is society so promoting a very non traditional look for a woman.

a real woman is natural. period. there are issues with a woman wanting to be a full grown woman and look like one from head to toe .
 kennym2000
Msg: 135
view profile
History
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 7/10/2011 8:31:50 AM
this woman does not issues at all. she beleives a woman should be natural and does not want to try to fit into a wayward society that is everything but traditional these days.

this is a woman and not a little girl. good for her that she takes a stand for being real and natural and doesnt care how messed up society is.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 136
view profile
History
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 7/10/2011 10:21:45 AM
nice to know that there are still real ladies in the states who want to be natural instead of looking weird for society.

Society?
Hardly.

No one looks weird for "society".
You go around asking the women to show off their full bush in public, hence, society?

The shaving, waxing, plucking(?), trimming is purely up to the individual, not society.
No one goes around in society asking if they are bald, have a landing strip, keep it natural. That is purely up to the wearer, and the wearer's lover.

Are you a troll or something?
 jcmaine
Msg: 137
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 7/10/2011 10:27:38 AM
animals dont bathe or brush their teeth either. so would you agree theres a limit to the virtues of "natural"?
 Xmasguy
Msg: 138
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 7/10/2011 10:32:45 AM
Give me fur, or give me death!
 Yew4ics
Msg: 139
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 7/10/2011 10:52:16 AM
No one goes around in society asking if they are bald, have a landing strip, keep it natural. That is purely up to the wearer, and the wearer's lover.

Are you a troll or something?

So true. I never thought about what society expects of me in this aspect. I simply love the sensation of a tongue lapping across my bare, clean skin and making direct contact. I have no idea what society has to do with anything here? but Oh well, ... the world will have to live with my smooth one.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 140
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 7/10/2011 11:05:36 AM
So does this woman going natural include no hairdo's, make-up, brushing teeth, shaving pits/legs, and trimming nails? Hmmmm?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >