Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SaucyArtist
Msg: 141
Shaving = Pedophilia?Page 4 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
Okay...I've thought about waxing because the results last longer than shaving and no nics or cuts... But I can't imagine how painful it must be...so the ladies who wax...on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being most painful) how bad does it hurt?
 markAhall
Msg: 142
view profile
History
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 7/10/2011 11:38:27 AM
I think it's more to do with personal hygene.
For one thing, hair holds body odor. Those that like giving/recieving oral are gonna want to make that area as appealing to their partner as they can. Would you go down on someone that smells like sour armpits mixed with ass?
On the other hand, if you aren't into oral to begin with, then it probably won't matter.
 namrael
Msg: 143
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 7/10/2011 4:56:09 PM
@markAhall: It is not unhygienic to have pubic hair.

@kennym2000: Thanks, but I shave because I like it. I recognize that it is also society's current preference, but I tried it on a whim and was surprised how much I enjoyed it--look, feel, sensitivity, etc. To assume that everyone who shaves is blindly following the herd is as mindless as blindly following the herd itself.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 149
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 7/12/2011 6:25:39 PM
....In the Ghet-toooooooo!
 Yew4ics
Msg: 150
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 7/12/2011 10:50:35 PM
Geeze, now I have a migraine and my eye sockets hurt. Who knew reading one post could do that? Thank you jade, kiddo.
 Natgoat
Msg: 151
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 7/12/2011 11:00:16 PM
ZAwww..don't be so tough on her...
With an elbow on the Caps lock, and falling asleep while pressing a key is fairly common...Isn't it..??
Pube shaving used to be one of my absolute Favorite hobbies..!!
I just need a remedial course for a few years..!!
 viper1j
Msg: 152
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 7/13/2011 1:31:44 AM

Mother nature knows best. Let it alone. I love the smell of a woman as she is. No soap either. Washing with water is enough; given the woman is healthy, there is no unpleasant odor at all.

Whether you know it or not, pubic hair is an evolutionary left over from the caveman days. Its original purpose, was to provide warmth, because clothes hadn't been invented yet, and provide a cushion for that wild animal, swinging from the chandelier, monkey sex.

My ex started shaving after I got involved with her, and explained a few home truths. Things just don't smell so sweet when hair traps the odors.
 viper1j
Msg: 153
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 7/13/2011 1:43:11 AM
MY MUM AND A FEW PEOPLE SAY ITS NONNCEY TOO HAVE A BALLED MINGETA BUT I SOOO DISAG EEEEE....IF U GOTTTT PUBES DOWNN THERE N URE FEMALE WAX EM ALL OFF OR SHAVEEE ITS ****ING CLEANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNERRR ANNDDDDDDD MUCH MORE BETTER THAN HAVEN A STINKING HAIRY MUFTY TUFTY!!!!!!!!!!! THERES A DIFRENCE IF URE AN ADULT U HAVE A ADULT BODYYYYY THERE FOR WHAT THE **** IS THE PROBLEMMM

Gee thanks.

Now I have to wake up my daughter in California, so she can mail me her secret decoder ring so I know what I'm responding to..
 megOHmaster
Msg: 158
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 7/14/2011 3:57:51 AM
nonsense. bald, trimmed or natural. a variation is always a wonderful, stimulating surprise.
 want to travel
Msg: 159
view profile
History
Shaving = ia?
Posted: 7/14/2011 11:57:46 AM
it IS A and has nothing to do with being clean ,or dirty
I am sure it will pass soon enough,
the truth is the majority of women that shave, end up with rashes, razor burn, and or in grown hairs.....very gross
as far as I am concerned , I really think it has to do with women, or men ,who are interested in young s
 thefirstknight26
Msg: 162
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 7/27/2011 12:05:53 PM
Refuse to eat her out if she doesnt shave. She will change real quick!
 bonniegirl75
Msg: 163
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 7/27/2011 12:13:55 PM
I recently started shaving it all, and I like it. It's especially nice when the guy is also shaved. Rubbing together is very sensual that way!
Our culture is quite inhibited about these things, whereas in some other cultures, whether a person is criminal or psychotic because he/she shaves down there is not an issue.
 totalazzhole
Msg: 164
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 7/27/2011 12:18:07 PM

Whether you know it or not, pubic hair is an evolutionary left over from the caveman days. Its original purpose, was to provide warmth, because clothes hadn't been invented yet

doesn't ALL hair fall under that classification? including on the head, on the face (for men)

so we should all shave EVERYTHING.

Sinead O'Connor was hot with a shaved head, as was Demi Moore in "G.I. Jane"

I hate those long head hairs from a woman becoming detached & ending up on me ; sometimes in my mouth if we are kissing, etc.

wow it is simply amazing the human species is even still here considering that for the first 100,000 generations people did not shave their pubes, how did they EVER stomach having sex? only for the last generation ( or MAYBE, 2 at most) have people shaved there

that is in the Americas & parts of Europe mostly, still many areas of the world where people don't shave; overall I'd think it's a minority of the world that does
 howrya2day
Msg: 165
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 8/5/2011 3:32:00 PM
no no and no, there is nothing wrong with triming the downstairs area for anyone. I conserder it to be the polite thing to do. no the matter of trimed and completly shaved is just personal pref. but ether way it shows your other cares about you enought to trim a damn pubic hair jungle. i would say well while your doing that why dont you just forget about shaving legs and pits to. just go native yay
 PetulantPrincess
Msg: 166
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 8/5/2011 4:14:09 PM
[ I've been trying to encourage her to shave in order to make my tongue experience down their more satisfying, but she refuses. She says that the shaved look only turns on Pedophiles.

The though had never occured to me, and I don't associate mature shaved women with pre-pubescent girls, but what arguments can I use for her to shave? ]

Tell her plain and simple, either she shaves that disgusting unhygienic sh@t or you refuse to go anywhere near it. That is GROSS. Women already have naturally occurring moisture down there, throw in the fact that it's a dark and enclosed area bcz of wearing clothing all day. Under the conditions that I just listed alone, hair down there in addition to all of these things is just REVOLTING. It has nothing to do with pedophilia, and everything to do with not allowing a f@cking buzzards nest to grow between her legs. Then women wonder why guys don't wanna go down on that nastiness.
 Mr. B from Dallas
Msg: 167
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 8/5/2011 7:45:58 PM
Maybe you should refrain from "manscaping" for a few months and see how she likes it.
 whytwater
Msg: 168
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 8/5/2011 8:39:34 PM
I recently started shaving it all, and I like it. It's especially nice when the guy is also shaved. Rubbing together is very sensual that way!

I've had mixed results trying to lead by example, but if I wasn't already doin' it, the quoted passage would melted any hesitancy remaining.
Show her this quote, from the refined intellect of a well-educated lady, OP.
Or try to find out the source of your lover's inane notion- than discredit it.
One last thought- if you're shaved, she may not like it, may feel she's involved with a 12-year old. I've never been mistaken for a 12-year old, so haven't a clue how to deal with that.
I've gone hairless for the last two decades, and recruited a handful of ladies to the fold, most effectively by offering to shave them, with follow-ups, to make it easy. That seemed to work pretty well.
 totalazzhole
Msg: 169
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 8/6/2011 7:38:10 AM

throw in the fact that it's a dark and enclosed area bcz of wearing clothing all day. Under the conditions that I just listed alone, hair down there in addition to all of these things is just REVOLTING

also, being obese adds even more to the general 'stenchiness' factor. ..all that sweating..and accumulation in the fat folds.
 platypus_man
Msg: 170
view profile
History
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 8/6/2011 9:17:23 AM

Shaving = Pedophilia?

This kind of thinking would also indicate that any woman who wants a guy who shaves his face is, herself, also a pedophile.
I don't necessarily feel it's necessary for a woman to shave herself 'down there', but at least keep it trimmed. I don't like hair in my teeth, and if the hair is long enough, it's likely to get pulled into the vagina during intercourse and cause irritation to the penile skin as well as the inner tissue of the vagina if you have intercourse for any length of time (ask me how I know).
 PetulantPrincess
Msg: 171
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 8/6/2011 5:41:11 PM
{throw in the fact that it's a dark and enclosed area bcz of wearing clothing all day. Under the conditions that I just listed alone, hair down there in addition to all of these things is just REVOLTING

also, being obese adds even more to the general 'stenchiness' factor. ..all that sweating..and accumulation in the fat folds.}

LMAO! I agree completely, being obese/overweight can be a contributing factor for those that don't properly care for themselves." Stenchiness" is not a word by the way. Another factor is women who have the misfortune of dating a narcissistic QUEEN ( who clearly swallows more than they shoot) perpetrating like a straight guy. Especially those who are cowardice and like to try and indirectly insult people bcz the entire concept of a pair of balls that isn't hanging from their chin is completely lost on them.

whytwater
Msg: 172
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 8/14/2011 9:56:57 AM

it is a pre pubescent look. nice to know that there are still real ladies in the states who want to be natural instead of looking weird for society.

this is a real woman who feels comfortable being natural and not living for society.
yeah I said society twice. it needed repeating.

"Natural" is the Categorical Imperative? And we should refrain from "living for society", as in complying with contemporary mores?
K, then repeal all the "age of consent" laws, which are purely "societal", and make all girls eligible for sex when puberty strikes them (somewhere between ages 9 and 13), and their pvssies start to grow hair. I mean, Nature makes 'em "naturally" eligible at that age. Ludicrous?? Fer shur. So's that other bunk about going hirsute to please some imaginary Mother.
 Isis10
Msg: 173
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 8/14/2011 9:59:40 AM
Do not shave . Trim.
 bilby886
Msg: 174
view profile
History
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 8/15/2011 9:24:48 AM
whenever I see a shaved one I think of Telly Savalas - Kojack Puzzy!

or Captain James Stewart of the enterprise..... incidentally not too far from Uranus.
/gheeeeeeeeeee :-D
 thizzzzz
Msg: 175
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 8/15/2011 3:16:51 PM
If a girl doesnt shave, she is disgusting... ewww

maybe she doesnt want to shave because her vagina looks like a turkeys neck
and she keeps the hair there to cover it up?
 nicefella
Msg: 176
view profile
History
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 8/16/2011 12:36:15 PM
After checking a couple gyno sites maybe you girls should do the same. I myself have always preferred the natural/slightly trimmed version. I see nothing attractive in the bald version but hey just a difference of opinion. But here is the common thought from the medical folks.

Fashion and grooming trends have extended below the waist. One fourth (25 percent) of all women aged 18 and older report that they "closely trim their pubic hair with scissors or clippers," and 23 percent say they shave part of their pubic hair off. Nine percent say they shave all of their pubic hair off.

Women in the 18 to 44 age group are more likely to remove hair in their pubic region than women over 45, perhaps because this age group is more likely to think that men prefer a well-manicured pubic region on a woman (38 percent of women aged 18-44 think most men prefer a manicured look, compared to 14 percent of women aged 45-54 and 3 percent of those aged 55 and older). The look can sometimes come with a price, however, as one in six women (17%) experience itching and/or irritation following pubic hair removal.

"Women should be aware that hair removal in the genital area can make it more susceptible to irritation, trauma and infection," says Dr. Nardone.

Source: Robin Leedy & Assoicates

Please no more comments saying it is healthier or helps with odor. thanx
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >