Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ZXTTTT
Msg: 177
view profile
History
Shaving = Pedophilia?Page 5 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
I'm on "her" side, I don't find it arrousing, and pubic hair is there for a reason.
 baba_gump
Msg: 178
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 8/16/2011 9:33:16 PM
KNock her out and shave her, and tell her it was the pedophile next door. :s

I mean if you are going to argue with a lady over shaving, I say and correct me if I am wrong but this relationship will be done by the end of the year...communicate, smooth talk her, tell her you will TRIM her, and trim it, just really short.

I mean ladies like what they like, that simple, unless she has a really bad odor and it bothers you, then I would tell her the truth. in a nice manner. But life is about being open and blunt, you may hurt some feelings on the way, or get yours hurt but we live and move on, when it is meant to be it is meant to be....like myself I love my bike and a women asked me if I would sell it, I said sure, but nobody would give me what I wanted, 1 million, is what I asked. then I asked her to move out...that simple. no time for games, my bike was there before she came along and she new I enjoyed it. hence the reason be pen right away hide nothing, if you hide something it will come out.
 sexypunkgirl
Msg: 179
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 8/17/2011 12:07:52 AM
ohh OP I like the 2nd post and i think it was the last one on page one.. Try the medical approach first. If that doesnt work just find someone else if it bothers you that much..

I think its a pain to shave every single day. But I love it shaved so I do it. But A woman who doesnt want to shave in the first place, even if you talk her into it once. It def wont last. She wont keep up with it everyday. So back to square one.
 thizzzzz
Msg: 180
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 8/17/2011 1:13:42 AM
nice to know sexypunkgirl...
lol
 sexypunkgirl
Msg: 181
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 8/17/2011 2:01:28 AM
lol Thizzz

Oh ya OP.... if you do talk her into it and she does like it. but gets annoyed taking care of it everyday you can suggest laser it off. but thats about $100 per session for that area and i think its like 8 sessions.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 182
view profile
History
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 8/17/2011 2:56:53 AM
Give her my number, and buzz off. I'm just crazy over a big Ol' untrimmed hairy bush...yuuuuummmy!
 Yew4ics
Msg: 183
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 8/17/2011 5:13:40 AM

If a girl doesnt shave, she is disgusting... ewww

maybe she doesnt want to shave because her vagina looks like a turkeys neck
and she keeps the hair there to cover it up?

Even though I'm in the prefers to be shaved camp, I really don't get such a harsh judement call as the one above. If some woman prefers to keep her pubic hair, that has to mean she is insecure, and trying to hide something? What other stupid assumptions do you like to jump to?
 thizzzzz
Msg: 184
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 8/17/2011 5:18:44 AM

If a girl doesnt shave, she is disgusting... ewww
maybe she doesnt want to shave because her vagina looks like a turkeys neck
and she keeps the hair there to cover it up?

Even though I'm in the prefers to be shaved camp, I really don't get such a harsh judement call as the one above. If some woman prefers to keep her pubic hair, that has to mean she is insecure, and trying to hide something? What other stupid assumptions do you like to jump to?

It was a joke... Either you aren't too bright or you take things way too seriously.
 boredintheboonies
Msg: 185
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 8/17/2011 6:09:40 AM
Pedophiles like children. A shaved pubic area DOES NOT make a grown adult female look like a child in any way, shape or form. If she does not want to shave, she does not want to shave but, the pedophile rational has no merit.
 onlytakesonedan
Msg: 186
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 8/17/2011 9:18:15 AM
having a completely shaven kitten isn't exactly what I like to discover.

however, the clean labia look, coupled to some nice fur on the mons = purrty kitty
 Yew4ics
Msg: 187
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 8/17/2011 12:17:35 PM

It was a joke... Either you aren't too bright or you take things way too seriously.

I'm not sure how I was supposed to know it was a joke. It's not like such comments are never said here in a serious manner. There are some men here, who do talk that way about women and do mean it. Anyway, even if it was a joke, it flopped.
 thizzzzz
Msg: 188
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 8/17/2011 5:48:52 PM

I'm not sure how I was supposed to know it was a joke. It's not like such comments are never said here in a serious manner. There are some men here, who do talk that way about women and do mean it. Anyway, even if it was a joke, it flopped.

Are you being serious?? After this reply of yours, I think it was a little bit of both lol

You accuse me of streotyping.. when you just did it yourself towards me.. lol

and the only thing thats floppin in here are those saggy ass titties of yours...

I thought it was funny.. and thats all that really matters.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 189
view profile
History
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 8/18/2011 1:54:53 AM
Any time I need to be reminded of how dumbed down modern society has become, I can always come to one of these threads where the virtues of playing with ones pubic hair with sharp objects will be deeply discussed......when that get's boring, there is always the ice pick and ink threads. Good God, how much productive time do you people piss away playing with your bodies? The last two decades have brought forth some of the silliest primitive sh*t that human history has ever offered. I can't wait to see the future tribal fire dances and foreskin sacrafices in suburban neighborhoods. WTF....I guess after allowing your goverment to sell off your country and your jobs....there's nothing else to do....right?
 goodquestion
Msg: 190
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 8/18/2011 4:54:16 AM
You accuse me of streotyping.. when you just did it yourself towards me.. lol

and the only thing thats floppin in here are those saggy ass titties of yours...

That is a bold statement for someone who has not been a member here for that long and does not know who is who.
You know that is getting personal and not very adult like, if you can't think of something to say without getting personal don't say anything. I would like to know how you even came to that assumption. She is in great shape for her age. Stay around here long enough and keep posting like that and you will find out who's who and will not like it. Before you want to know why I am defending her, Yew is more than capable of defending herself, and I said something because If she does she will get you where it hurts and good.
 goodquestion
Msg: 191
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 8/18/2011 5:02:35 AM

I guess you are going to learn very quickly what happens around here when you talk down to women. I guess you have never experienced what happens when you comment on a womans body. Not a very smart thing to do. Sounds like a nerve was struck on your behalf to retaliate in such a manner as to jump off topic and get personal.
 happybunny8
Msg: 192
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 8/18/2011 5:10:15 AM

Nice.

Your statement about "all that really matters" reads as you being quite the entitled little boy. Sorry, but it does.

Don't you understand the misrepresentation of the written word? If you are posting in here, you really should.

Edit to add: totally agree with good question.
 Yew4ics
Msg: 193
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 8/18/2011 5:24:02 AM

Glad you're content with that. I feel the same way about my beloved titties.
 Sisyphus76
Msg: 194
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 8/18/2011 7:16:39 AM

Do you really want to be with a woman who insinuates that you're a pedophile? I wouldn't!

I would be more concerned with dating a woman who is an idiot
 want to travel
Msg: 195
view profile
History
Shaving = ia?
Posted: 8/18/2011 7:30:15 AM
It is not the shaved look,(I do find it creepy), so much as the ingrown hairs, with puss, and then the stubble that bother me.
I love it natural, or trimmed, or waxed, but shaved, not at all!!!
but then I love women, grown women........
 bilby886
Msg: 196
view profile
History
Shaving = ia?
Posted: 8/18/2011 7:56:26 AM
Dear women of the world,
[over 18 or 21 y/o according to whatever law blah bab blah so-on ]
You're all beatiful!
no matter how hairy or hairless you are. special recognition for women with alopecia.

Women are the fairy princess flower petals of this sometimes ugly world.

~ note to self...thats the last time I take ekkies while online ~
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 197
view profile
History
Shaving = ia?
Posted: 8/18/2011 11:58:26 AM
I think a good business opportunity for the times is being neglected. I think the timing is about right for a coochie salon. Make your appointment to have that thing pumped, pierced, shaved, waxed, tattooed.....pick out your favorite landing strip pattern of heart, diamond or stripe.....for the religious, a cross might be nice. A selection of velcro coochie wigs and maybe some glue on beef curtians would be cool.. in case your date was an oldtimer like me. A selection of metal junk, thigh chap makeup for the heavy girls, and for goodness sake, lets not forget about various douche flavors and perfumes. We've got to do something to get the economy rolling.....we sure as hell don't know to make anything worth buying anymore.

Just think, only a few years ago men and women were just washing it and using it....boy, were we screwed up in the head.
 meowsaidthetigress
Msg: 199
Shaving = ia?
Posted: 8/18/2011 12:36:05 PM
^^^ erm... I think I just got forum jealous...
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 200
Shaving = ia?
Posted: 8/18/2011 1:02:55 PM

WOTAEI (Way Off Topic And Entirely Inappropriate): Are we done talking about Yew's titties already? It's a shame not to give such magnificent subjects more air time...

Made me look...
 DudeistPriest
Msg: 201
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 8/18/2011 1:22:43 PM
"or Captain James Stewart of the enterprise..... incidentally not too far from Uranus.
/gheeeeeeeeeee :-D"

That's Cpt. Jean Luc Picard, played by Patrick Stewart......
 ayo4424
Msg: 202
Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 8/18/2011 1:27:56 PM
Nah I think your chick has some issues. If she doesn't want to shave, than why not just tell you, instead of giving some crazy excuse. It's normal to like a shaved girl, most guys do, I know I do. But I don't discriminate against hairy either, I think it just depends on the overall hygiene down there. I shave down there, because I like the way it feels after I do, nothing better than having a chick rub your nice smooth balls.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >