Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Current Events  > The exculpatory facts of the Carl Rove/CIA Agent matter      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BulldogMedic
Msg: 127
The exculpatory facts of the Carl Rove/CIA Agent matterPage 6 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
Feet?
 NittanyLion
Msg: 130
The exculpatory facts of the Carl Rove/CIA Agent matter
Posted: 7/24/2005 4:13:55 AM
The republicans ratted out a CIA agent. they also called the CIA off Bin Laden several times.
The republicans didn't rat out a CIA agent. A person did. That has nothing to do with their party agenda.
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 133
Posted: 7/24/2005 10:06:30 AM
It's the reaction from the Republicans which is most disturbing all right. During Watergate there were Republican senators and congressmen who stood up for the law. Now they all rally around someone who compromised the nation's security through an act of treason. I don't like the way they've handled DeLay's criminal acts, but the kinds of things he did is merely carrying on a tradition in Texas started by the Democrats (albeit taken to new heights), but the support shown Rove and the attacks on the Wilsons is incredible. When party loyalty includes blind support for a traitor, it's clear that Republicanism is as anti-American as Al Quaeda.
 BulldogMedic
Msg: 135
Posted: 7/24/2005 10:14:34 AM
Waaaah!!! :'(

lol, this thread went from Rove to whine pretty quick.

Saritamiami, speaking for all republicans, I can say that we really don't give a crap whether you are politically correct about us or not.
 BulldogMedic
Msg: 136
CIA Vet's Messge for the Save-Rove Spinners
Posted: 7/24/2005 12:28:53 PM
lol, how many times are you guys going to post that exact same article? I've seen it three times already (didn't read it of course) in this thread alone.
 BulldogMedic
Msg: 137
When all else fails, read the instructions
Posted: 7/24/2005 11:07:57 PM
Karl Rove for President!
 felldownstairs
Msg: 138
Posted: 7/24/2005 11:51:50 PM
^^^And a swift crack upside the skull for bulldog. Might actually improve that room temperature IQ of yours.
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 139
Posted: 7/25/2005 8:57:37 AM
Hey, that's not fair. Bulldog is clearly a bright guy, and I'm a little disappointed he's not using the critical thinking faculties he's shown before in this case. C'mon Bulldog, join the forces of goodness and light.
 felldownstairs
Msg: 140
Posted: 7/25/2005 9:18:16 AM
I think it's quite fair given his recent posts. If he chooses to act like a moron, then I'll treat him like a moron (although his posts here have only changed by a few degrees on the intellectual compass from most of his other ethnocentric, xenophobic, narrowminded infantile views of the world).
 NittanyLion
Msg: 141
Posted: 7/25/2005 11:42:23 AM
felldownstairs, you seem like a bright guy. It shocks me that you aren't picking up on Bulldog's sarcasm...and the point he makes with it. Granted that lately I think he's just feeding you things to react to, but seriously. I'm shocked you're gullible enough to take the bait.
 felldownstairs
Msg: 142
Posted: 7/25/2005 12:07:04 PM
Swing and a miss Nittanylion. Allow me to explain it in point form for you.

I understand that BDM is being sarcastic. I also understand that the sarcasm BDM posts is the natural progression of his typical strategy:

1)Start out posting his true views and beliefs based purely on emotion rather than thought.
2)have those posts refuted by others who actually take the time to do some research and think about the question under discussion.
3)then ridicule some esoteric, irrelevant point made by another poster as a way of ignoring the fact that someone posted a valid argument in opposition to anything BDM shat out on the thread.
4)post some asinine comment about whiny pinko liberals and how they should be drafted.
5)post some other immaterial comment about how everyone who whines should join the military and do something for their country, or some other bullsh*t "love it or leave it" crap
6)start posting one-liner sarcastic crap that is symptomatic of his inability to carry on any argument past the first time someone disagrees with him, due to his superhero powers for only seeing one side of any argument.
7)generally don't contribute anything to any thread aside from making everyone dumber for having read his mélange of sophmoric, "I know you are but what am I" garbage.
 NittanyLion
Msg: 143
Posted: 7/25/2005 12:10:35 PM
You spend WAY too much time thinking about BDM.
 BulldogMedic
Msg: 144
Posted: 7/25/2005 1:26:48 PM
You left out:

8) Drink two Long Island Iced Teas and repeat steps 1-7.
 felldownstairs
Msg: 145
Posted: 7/25/2005 1:28:45 PM
^^^^And you see, that is why I still like BDM even though I pick on him incessantly.
 Frrosty
Msg: 146
Posted: 7/25/2005 1:39:50 PM

Bulldog is the best.
 BulldogMedic
Msg: 147
Posted: 7/25/2005 1:41:12 PM
"3... 2... 1... frrosty."

"montreal guy it's a kind of magic."

"felldownstairs strikes back."

(and my personal favorite)

"nittanylion never lies."

(yes, those are all real)

Btw, I changed my profile title, thanks felldownstairs!
 NittanyLion
Msg: 148
Posted: 7/25/2005 1:46:47 PM
Goodness, quite the Bulldog lovefest; I feel like I'm in an alternate universe!

I don't hate anyone, and all we are doing here is taking away from our time looking for members of the opposite sex to spend the rest of our lives with...
Monty, are you telling me that no one ever caught your eye on a forum? Much better than a profile, in my opinon. (not better than real life, but still...)
 NittanyLion
Msg: 149
Posted: 7/25/2005 1:51:44 PM
Much better picture too BD...it's probably the only time we will ever see you lean to the left.
Monty... always thinking. (that could be YOUR shirt!)

Except they are all 1,000 miles and several area codes away.
I agree that that's a nasty side effect.

I seem to be a male Monet - I look much better from far away.
AND you're a poet, but you don't know it~!
 BulldogMedic
Msg: 150
Posted: 7/25/2005 1:53:44 PM
lol, my, aren't we all so clever...
Show ALL Forums  > Current Events  > The exculpatory facts of the Carl Rove/CIA Agent matter