Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Loose_end
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Leeds Utd v Man Utd in FA Cup Page 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
It would be great to see Leeds win. Always enjoyable to see the little clubs do well in the cup

Sadly, Man U will probably win by 2 or 3 nil. Although i do think Leeds will give a good account of themselves

I really dont think any Man U fan see Leeds as a threat anymore...........But that could all change in the next few years
 Whitey5.10.74
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Leeds Utd v Man Utd in FA Cup
Posted: 12/30/2009 1:52:21 AM

I hear that Man U fans still chant songs such as 'They're gonna build an Asda on Elland Road', which leads me to believe that they still see Leeds United as a force to be reckoned with. I hope that Leeds, currently leaders of League One, play their best and it would be wonderful to see them beat Man U.
It is always great when the Red scum get beat, happened 5 times in the league this season already. We have them in the semi's of the Carling cup first, next week. If we beat them, and I think we will do, then they will concerntrate more on the FA cup.

What are your thoughts and who do you think will win?
I'd like to say Leeds, but I do not think they have much chance?
 ~Hams~
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 12/30/2009 8:50:40 AM

What are your thoughts and who do you think will win?

Just thought I'd mention that Man Utd are at home in this FA cup clash not Leeds.

I think Fergie may rest one or two players as they have other priorities like title,CL etc

It will be an interesting match to watch on Sunday though thats for sure.

I think Man Utd will win by 2-0 or 3-0 even if they play a weakened team.

West Ham v Arrsenal will be another good encounter to watch after this one.

The Hammers to win 5-0!
 monty336
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 1/3/2010 8:14:34 AM
wqnder what excuse fergie will have wrong boots, not there type of playing weather, i from manchester and utd fans think it is there giving right to win, bet there was a blasting off fergie to his players
 badge73
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 1/3/2010 10:46:53 AM
well done leeds and shown the true spirit of the f.a cup! and did make me laugh when sir tagget moaned about the extra time, he did when we beat them a few weeks ago

also watched the west ham and arsenal game, and thought west ham were unlucky as just fell apart in the last ten minutes. pleased with the draw as we got brighton at home so can at least play our reserves while we compete for the carling cup.

edit .... vvvv as well as the m6 being blocked due to tears of manure fans returning to london lmao

edit ...2 the tie of the next round for me has got to be stoke and arsenal. watching whingers face, you could tell he just dont want to play there as its physical and longball all the way lol
 ~Hams~
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 1/3/2010 4:35:00 PM

We have both been out to buy tissues ready for Sundays Game... but sadly i think Kev with needs BOTH boxes...

Sorry my darling Trish...I couldn't help but quote your comment before!
I hope you had enough tissues

On a side note I was gutted The mighty Hammers lost 2-1 to Arrsenal after playing so well.

We go out of the competition with our heads held high!
 Whitey5.10.74
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 1/4/2010 5:44:09 AM
I watched the match, thought Leeds fully deserved the victory, Utd put out a fairly strong side but were beaten by a a side that wanted it more. Leeds weathered the storm in Fergie time, I was on the edge of my sofa hoping that it would end 0-1.

Wanted Leeds in the 4th Round, to do what Utd failed miserably to do. As it stands we have Scunthorpe away, not bothered slightly. Chelsea and Arsenal are still in it, however we have beaten both teams this year. Villa v Tottenham will mean at least one more Premiership side is out, but I reckon we will get through to at least semi's?
 bexonlegs
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 1/4/2010 7:17:15 AM
Bad luck devils hahahahahahahahaha oh and one last thing, hahahahahahahahahahahaha
 ~Hams~
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 1/4/2010 4:48:53 PM
Hams guess you won't be getting that job on Soccer AM or MOTD

You could well be right there Graeme!.....I could still get a job on Spanish TV though!

Although to be fair to me how many people really thought that Leeds would win 1-0?!

Even the 4th official was against Man Utd by refusing to play more than 5 mins added time!
 Talk4England
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 1/5/2010 2:24:19 PM
Rumour has it that Leeds have a new sponsor.

Cillit Bang

Guaranteed to get the scum out of any cup!
 Whitey5.10.74
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 1/7/2010 2:33:29 AM

How about a new rule? As most of the top clubs play weakened teams anyway
Not Manchester City, Roberto Mancini has been promised £1,000,000 for each piece of silverware he brings back to City of Manchester stadium. With an offer like that, he will try and play a full squad.
 Whitey5.10.74
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 1/24/2010 10:05:49 AM
Scunthorpe gave a good acount ofthemselves, but City were too good. Their 1st goal was excellent, although clearly well offside. City were caught knapping a few times, but it was a fair result. Looks like we have St0ke in the next round, they may have knocked out Arsenal earlier, however, we will beat them.
 Whitey5.10.74
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Leeds Utd v Spurs in FA Cup
Posted: 2/4/2010 2:39:36 AM

Gutted with result tonight but they should be proud, (hope the spurs are out next round!!!)
Do not fear Spurs in the slightest, even though they stuffed us 3-0 before Christmas. Their defence was woeful at times, Leeds well deserved the equaliser. In the end, Spurs were too good, however, Leeds had a fair amount of chances that could have shown a different result. No way will they finish 4th, not a chance. The only team still in it that I am weary about is Chelsea, but we have already beaten them in the League so if we do meet them there is every chance we will knock them out.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >