Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BeckyHT
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Huge....Assets....Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

She has -for lack of a better term- huge boobs. She's a pretty girl, and is on here looking for an actual relationship, not fwb or hook ups etc. Almost every message quickly turns into a conversation about her chest, and it tends to be the first thing guys notice about her profile. It's not like she can hide them obviously. She's starting to hate that that's all men want to comment on, when she has other great things going for her. Bachelors degree, job, gorgeous hair lol, and she's a funny girl. I told her she should put some kind of warning on her profile, in a joking way like "i get it, my boobs are big, you don't need to tell me that". But she thinks that will come off as ****y?

Is there a way to deflect pervs from pointing out her boobs and getting sexual with her before even knowing her name? Or is she just doomed to be ogled at on this site?

The absolute best thing she should/could do, is get a breast reduction. I had mine when I was 50, and I wish I hadn't waited that long. Before that, I hated all the stares. First place the whole public looked, was at my chest, not my face. But now, I can fit into normal clothes, and my activities aren't limited because of a handicap. LOL.
 rockin-trucker82
Msg: 90
Huge....Assets....
Posted: 6/6/2014 10:00:47 AM

The absolute best thing she should/could do, is get a breast reduction. I had mine when I was 50, and I wish I hadn't waited that long. Before that, I hated all the stares. First place the whole public looked, was at my chest, not my face. But now, I can fit into normal clothes, and my activities aren't limited because of a handicap. LOL.

But just as many guys are into smaller. A lot of times proportional looks way better than big.

You can't avoid it. There's ALWAYS going to be a guy somewhere looking.
 14everBlessed2
Msg: 91
Huge....Assets....
Posted: 6/6/2014 10:41:53 AM
I am afraid someone will make a remark on her assets even if she had on a burkah. I put up a full pic taken in a summer maxi dress, I loved that dress and pic but in 2 days got so many messages about my boobs, I ended up taking it down. Yes I know that I am boobalicious but some don't see past that. What is sad is that I haven't worn that dress since.
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 92
Huge....Assets....
Posted: 6/6/2014 10:54:25 AM

Yes I know that I am boobalicious but some don't see past that. What is sad is that I haven't worn that dress since.

If they can't see past my assets, I lose the ability to see past their wallet, lmao.
 gtomustang
Msg: 93
I'm going to change this line, see who notices :)
Posted: 6/6/2014 12:40:34 PM
It is sad that there are some who won't look past appearances. Just like if you were a nerd in school, you got beat up for that instead of people looking beyond your glasses and pocket protector. Sometimes, the only "defense" is to roll with it, address the 400lb elephant in the room, and accept that its there and has to be dealt with before it can be moved past.

if someone has a phyiscal "ability" or "disability", there's no real way to hide it. I suspect the issue is with those who try to put it out in front, as if its part of their identity. If all a woman offers is a hot body...then she's set the mood for the relationship. Hopefully she does offer more, and is willing to put "it" (her humor, her intelligence, her passion, her energy, whatever it is, and hopefully its more than just one thing) out there as prominently.

I've known some stacked females I would have likely enjoyed having as (just be)friends, b/c their personality was as attractive as their body.
 Maleman999
Msg: 94
I'm going to change this line, see who notices :)
Posted: 6/6/2014 2:01:46 PM
A fair trade-off would be if a guy doesn't care about a woman's boobs if a woman doesn't care about a guy's height or muscular build.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >