Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 mike11091
Msg: 291
Why do men like women to wear dresses/skirts?Page 11 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)

You are always being asked to wear a suit? Here in Canada I dress sharply but haven't worn a suit in 15 years. Last couple of marriages I attended actually specified casual dress... no suits, ties. Even few wear asuit to a funeral anymore. My uncle's funeral was jeans and beer, wine with his favourite rock music blasting. Even more formal funerals are clean shirt and clean pants...

Not sure how anyone can equate suits and dresses.

It was in reference to what someone else was saying about military uniforms. Military uniforms are designed to fit men like suits do. That's why uniforms "drive women wild". Well, part of the reason.

And yes, usually when I'm exclusive with someone they like to do their best to find some reason for me to suit up. Weddings, reunions...one time I went to a charity event. I like my beard and my blue jeans and my shaggy hair. I don't care if I look good when I clean up because I don't have the option to just revert back to not-cleaned-up me. It takes time for all that hair to grow back and my Dad is bald...so I never know when it will be the LAST time.
 Dee4166
Msg: 292
view profile
History
Why do men like women to wear dresses/skirts?
Posted: 11/12/2014 4:32:56 PM

Not sure how anyone can equate suits and dresses.

That's probably because you've never actually worn a dress and heels...I'm ASSUMING...lol
While apparently MANY women do wear them in their daily lives... I generally find them binding and heels are bad for posture, feet, ankles, knees, hips and back...

Not a big fan of jeans or sweat pants either...

Actually I prefer yoga pants and shoes with good arch support as I am on my feet all day...
 Ouija2025
Msg: 293
Posted: 11/12/2014 5:27:00 PM
Does it count if you wear a skirt on your head and heels as earrings?
Or am I being sent to the Chamber of rituals?
I've seen women wearing skirts/dresses I'd not say looked "sexy"
People should wear what they are happy wearing even if it means some will have to use a grapefruit spoon to remove their eyes.
I'll wear a skirt and heels if they Prada and Chanel
Else, dog hair clings less to denim
 Onyxbutterflies90
Msg: 294
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2014 5:35:40 PM
99% of the time I'm wearing a dress because I love how they feel. The ones I wear are incredibly comfortable and look good on me. I'll wear capris when I work out and jeans when there is snow on the ground, but that's about it. My boyfriend couldn't care less. He enjoys seeing that I'm "cute", but he doesn't care how I got there so long as I'm happy. I also wear flats or kitten heels because I'm clumsy. You don't have to wear heels to wear a dress.
 Sciencetreker
Msg: 295
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2014 9:44:39 PM
Mike (above).

Most baldness is passed along the maternal line.. Is your mom's father bald? Her brothers? If so, yes, enjoy your fur while you can.

I understand what you mean by cutting the hair. I got my last major haircut about 18 months ago when I travelled with my elderly mother back to Europe to visit the clan. Since then my girlfriend will just trim it a bit. Almost to the shoulders now. My girlfriend likes it long so I let her decide my hair and clothes....she has good taste.
 mike11091
Msg: 296
Posted: 11/13/2014 6:20:53 AM
IDK...mom's dad died before he was old enough to go bald and she had only 1 brother (who's in a nuthouse).

Yet, I have 3 bald brothers. One (39) is almost completely bald, the next one up, (42) has clung to his hair in the same way I do. (he can tuck it in his pants-ew.)

My girlfriend likes it long so I let her decide my hair and clothes....she has good taste.

Does she like to style it? Mine wants me to grow it out so she can...do things with it...I'm not sure I'll like that.
 Sciencetreker
Msg: 297
view profile
History
Posted: 11/13/2014 9:39:45 AM
Ha. That's an understatement. She brushes it. No gooey stuff, colours or things like that. She can make it look different using a blow dryer and a hot stick thing. But nothing weird. I don't mind as she is the one who has to look at me . Sometimes at a dance her friends will comment on my thick hair and mess it up on purpose then they will reshape it together. This has become a joke between us all. I had a friend come over a party and his hair was longer than mine in a pony tail. The women made him take it out and proceeded to work on it. Too funny.

That reminds me. Ha! The very first time we met we went for a walk in a local park, got an ice cream and sat down on a bench. She asked me to hold her cone then she patted some hair down that was sticking up on my head.
 ThatGirlNamedAlli
Msg: 298
Posted: 11/13/2014 9:52:50 AM
Because I have a cane I can't wear heels lest I end up with two broken ankles and a face full of dirt. But I would if I could. Being 5'2", I often imagine what the world would look like from normal height :)
 vickilocke
Msg: 299
Posted: 3/2/2015 1:02:46 PM
well it is not as girly and sexy today because most women no longer were ylons or pantyhose. I personnaly think women's bare legs are just plain ugly.
 BLonde^j^AngeL
Msg: 300
Posted: 3/2/2015 1:14:39 PM

well it is not as girly and sexy today because most women no longer were ylons or pantyhose. I personnaly think women's bare legs are just plain ugly

I love my dresses & skirts.

However, I dislike SOCKS
 LAgoodguy
Msg: 301
Posted: 3/2/2015 3:41:30 PM
Its so when we want to have sex in a car or anywhere outdoors, Wearing a skirt is so much easier.
I been thinking about getting me a kilt but riding a motorcycle might get me the wrong attention.
 Silverhawk_tkn
Msg: 302
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2015 8:16:48 AM
I absolutely love women who wear skirts and dresses. VERY feminine and attractive!!

However.......and I know I'm going to take a TON of flak for this one.....BUT.........

I am also digging the yoga pant/tights with heels look as well. I see tons of women wearing this as casual attire and even in offices with heels and matching blouse, especially in the winter where it gets cold up here in Alberta.

A hot ass in LuluLemon yoga pants with a hint of a thong underneath........mmmmm...............super sexy...........

Cynderella
Msg: 303
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2015 10:45:12 AM
Only time I wear jeans is when riding other wise I prefer a skirt or dress.
I think most men like a little skin...legs are beautiful to some.
 LAgoodguy
Msg: 304
Posted: 3/3/2015 12:33:13 PM
wanderlight. I would make sure to send you a pic or two of me in a kilt. Maybe one when climbing some rocks and need to figure out how to take a selfi when riding a motorcycle.. Now all I need is get me a kilt... We Russians sure do have hairy legs lol.
 Literate_Hiker
Msg: 305
Posted: 3/3/2015 1:17:15 PM
I love wearing short skirts and dresses to show off my legs. Men appreciate it. My legs are slender and buff after all that hiking, walking and weightlifting. (Last year I did 34 hikes for a total of 208 miles, with 43,000 feet of elevation gain.)

In the summer I flit around in short dresses and skirts with sandals. Nothing obscene or tight; skirts are few inches above the knee. Dresses are most comfortable on hot days because of cooling airflow up the dress.

With a boyfriend there's nothing sexier than wearing a short skirt with no panties in the privacy of the home. Oolala!
 mike11091
Msg: 306
Posted: 3/3/2015 9:40:15 PM

legs are beautiful to some.

I can't agree with you more, but there are exceptions. Some things just can't be unseen.
 matthew83co
Msg: 307
Posted: 3/3/2015 10:18:34 PM
I have to be honest. I live in Colorado where most of the population is insanely active... and I prefer seeing women in yoga pants!
 ThePig0fYourDreams
Msg: 308
Posted: 3/4/2015 12:12:19 AM

Only time I wear jeans is when riding other wise I prefer a skirt or dress.
I think most men like a little skin...legs are beautiful to some.

Will you go to the ball with me, Cynderella?
 Aradia96
Msg: 309
Posted: 3/4/2015 8:15:39 AM
Easy Access

Just kidding
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 310
Posted: 3/4/2015 8:26:17 AM

Easy Access

Just kidding

That was my first thought. But then again my libido lives in a state that is over there roof tops and anything that my lady does to extend the eroticism to activities outside of the bedroom, the better.
 cooldog65
Msg: 311
view profile
History
Posted: 3/5/2015 8:00:58 AM

Since I'm an ass man, I prefer the dress/skirt short and tight.

Edit for below: I completely agree with you Mutton about the jeans. I like a nice round booty in a tight pair of jeans or yoga pants.
 Muttonforpunishment
Msg: 312
Posted: 3/5/2015 8:08:05 AM
Since I'M an ass man, I prefer well fitting jeans/pants that accentuate the SHAPE !

IOW dresses/skirts hide too much detail.

I particularly like the bottom rounded area of the cheek that seems to say " sink your teeth in here .... you're welcome ! "
 Cynderella
Msg: 313
view profile
History
Posted: 3/5/2015 10:41:50 AM

Will you go to the ball with me, Cynderella?

Only if I get to wear a dress. <----trying to stay on topic

YES!
 ThePig0fYourDreams
Msg: 314
Posted: 3/5/2015 12:15:43 PM
Excellent! And I'm keeping you out well after midnight.
 Cynderella
Msg: 315
view profile
History
Posted: 3/5/2015 12:20:38 PM
Sure you ready to see what I turn into after midnight? Tee Hee
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >