Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 FullMoonGuy
Msg: 345
astrology and potential matePage 17 of 19    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19)

At some point in the distant future, humans will be traveling to and setting up colonies on other planets

Even on Uranus?

what happens if a colony is on Mercury?

What happens if a colony is on Uranus?
 ThatGirlNamedAlli
Msg: 346
astrology and potential mate
Posted: 4/27/2015 8:49:51 PM

What happens if a colony is on Uranus?

Colony skid marks.
 Home-and-Hearth
Msg: 347
Posted: 5/1/2015 2:24:22 AM

There are publishing houses that won't acquisition [sic] anything, sign anything, really DO anything new, during this period.

As an astrologer myself, I would put more emphasis on the Void-of-Course-Moon rather than Mercury being retrograde in this regard. There are many astrologers, me included, who see retrograde Mercury as being of even stronger influence than direct. But then again, I am just a voice crying in the wilderness.

As for a potential mate, a Water sign introduced to a Water sign is about as ridiculous as you can get in terms of ideal marriage. If you are Cancer, say, and you are introduced to a Cancerian, nothing will save you if his Saturn/Pluto midpoint is sitting on your Moon, for instance.

Synastry (Greek = comparision of stars) is the study of chart comparision. I can assure you it goes far beyond compatible elements or signs. If that was the case, two Fire signs would never divorce. But they do -- all the time. California has a 77% divorce rate. I imagine it happens there all the time.

- Peter
 ThePig0fYourDreams
Msg: 348
Posted: 5/1/2015 6:47:07 AM

, nothing will save you if his Saturn/Pluto midpoint is sitting on your Moon, for instance.

This is getting a little kinky.
 Maleman999
Msg: 349
Posted: 5/1/2015 9:06:08 AM

...nothing will save you if his Saturn/Pluto midpoint is sitting on your Moon, for instance.

The first thing that comes to mind is the Rolling Stones song "Get Off of my Cloud", with the lyric "Hey! You! Get off of my cloud." In this case, substitute cloud with moon.
 chameleonf
Msg: 350
Posted: 5/1/2015 9:26:08 AM

, nothing will save you if his Saturn/Pluto midpoint is sitting on your Moon, for instance.

A car and a cartoon dog sitting on my moon??...good thing I have a big enough moon to accommodate both at the same time! Yup...sounds like this astrology stuff can get pretty kinky, alright!
 Eckhartwarmingtolle
Msg: 351
Posted: 5/1/2015 9:35:16 AM

nothing will save you if his Saturn/Pluto midpoint is sitting on your Moon, for instance.

UNLESS his " midpoint " suffers ED, in which case URANUS will be safe.
 chameleonf
Msg: 352
Posted: 5/1/2015 9:36:21 AM
^^^ That's a cute new picture!
 Eckhartwarmingtolle
Msg: 353
Posted: 5/1/2015 9:43:47 AM
^^^^ Thanks....and it's not exactly new, lol

Edit for below :

Actually, you don't have to say anything about the topic now that the Mods are gone.
 chameleonf
Msg: 354
Posted: 5/1/2015 9:55:37 AM
^^^ thought you'd catch that...lol We should all post some oldies just for fun - have a "post an old picture" day or sumpin'. Wonder if astrology could have predicted our changes (had to say something remotely associated with the thread).
 ThePig0fYourDreams
Msg: 355
Posted: 5/1/2015 12:28:06 PM
I thought it was Jim Morrison at first glance.
 FullMoonGuy
Msg: 356
Posted: 5/1/2015 1:22:33 PM

I thought Val Kilmer playing Jim Morrison.
 Home-and-Hearth
Msg: 357
Posted: 5/1/2015 2:05:47 PM

Jim Morrison, born December 8, 1943, 11.55am, Melbourne, Florida, had a most interesting horoscope. He had an IQ of 149 when he was a student. He was known as "a bright loner" and a "natural rebel." He took directions from no one. This accords with his horoscope. His Pluto was sitting on his Leo North Node -- literally right on it. That's quite something, especially in that he had a Hades Moon. In other words, his Moon was making an aspect to Pluto, a tight square in his case. These people find it inordinately difficult to fit into normal society. They feel out of place. They feel, as I do (I have a Hades Moon) that they 'don't belong,' and that they are searching for a place, a fold in the universe, where they will finally have come home. The influence of Pluto on Morrison's North Node would have brought intense and profound circumstances into his life, which is exactly what happened. For instance:

"When in Albuquerque, NM, he experienced "the most important moment of my life. Me and my mother and father and my grandmother and grandfather were driving through the desert at dawn. A truckload of Indian workers had hit another car or something -- there were Indians scattered all over the highway, bleeding to death. So we pulled the car up. I must have been about four or five. I had to stay in the car while my father and grandfather went to check it out -- all I saw was funny red paint and people lying around, but I knew something was happening, because I could dig the vibrations of the people around me. And all of a sudden I realized that they didn't know what was happening anymore than I did. That was the first time I tasted fear ... and I do think, at that moment, the souls or the ghosts of those dead Indians -- maybe one or two of 'em, were just running around, freaking out, and just leaped into my soul, and I was like a sponge, ready to just sit there and absorb it ... And they're still in there. It's not a ghost story, it's something that really means something to me."

That is pure Pluto talk. Pluto is the most important planet in the astrological pantheon, in my opinion. He takes no prisoners. He is pure transcendence. What's the most memorable phrase relating to Jim Morrison? "No one gets out of here alive." (He takes no prisoners.)

I could write a great deal more here, but I don't feel the urge or the desire. If anyone has anything to add or has comments of an astrological or biographical nature, I would be most happy to read them.

- Peter
 overunity
Msg: 358
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2015 2:19:26 PM
I'm going with Andy Gibb on this one actually. Now I'm thinking of Victoria Principal for some reason.
 flaneur001
Msg: 359
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2015 3:07:50 PM
Home-and-hearth
If anyone has anything to add or has comments of an astrological or biographical nature, I would be most happy to read them.

Okay I'm game, my birthday is Dec. 25 1957 and I was born in Ghent Belgium, my partner who I connected with through OK C (we were identified as a 99.6 % match) was born on Aug 11 1948 in New Jersey.

Were both very dynamic people...but I don't really see the 99.6% match...our sensibilities seem very different.... what's your take?
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 360
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2015 5:44:01 PM
without exact time of birth no real comparison can be made astrologically to draw up accurate birth charts.
 CharminC
Msg: 361
Posted: 5/1/2015 10:21:07 PM
Maybe it's the wine (I'm unwinding) but that Jim Morrison bit was an awesome read.

without exact time of birth no real comparison can be made astrologically to draw up accurate birth charts.
^^
You're right Letitialegrande. I wish I knew what mine is but for some reason the time 11:3(something) always stuck out at me and I do know I was born on Thursday.
I'd love to see my chart. Pity Geezmystars left . :(
 Home-and-Hearth
Msg: 362
Posted: 5/1/2015 11:02:58 PM

Maybe it's the wine (I'm unwinding) but that Jim Morrison bit was an awesome read . . . I'd love to see my chart.

CharminC, I would be happy to give you some information on your personal chart.

- Peter
 Eternityboreme
Msg: 363
Posted: 5/2/2015 4:44:10 AM

Pity Geezmystars left . :(

That's too bad. She was interesting.
 Eternityboreme
Msg: 364
Posted: 5/2/2015 4:45:43 AM

That is pure Pluto talk. Pluto is the most important planet in the astrological pantheon, in my opinion. He takes no prisoners. He is pure transcendence. What's the most memorable phrase relating to Jim Morrison? "No one gets out of here alive." (He takes no prisoners.)

That's how I felt. You either die or rise from it; destruction and reconstruction, and it's especially hard when he rests in the House of relationships.
 tgif333
Msg: 365
Posted: 5/2/2015 6:47:47 AM

At some point in the distant future, humans will be traveling to and setting up colonies on other planets and moons. How will that affect someone's astrological chart if they were born on another planet or moon

why would we be colonizing other planets? the only other one is Mars and why would we do that when America is dead broke TODAY?

or if you're talking space travel to other planets outside of our solar system then they would be longer than a human lifetime. if that is true why would they actually give a hoot about astrological signs when they are trying to survive?
 CrookCatcher
Msg: 366
Posted: 5/2/2015 7:01:31 AM
Mr. Scott....I need warp speed now.....

aye cap'em she's giving all she's got....

Hmm...maybe that's where the term Star Date came from tgif?
 tgif333
Msg: 367
Posted: 5/2/2015 7:05:46 AM
wow mr. CC

STAR TREK IS REAL???

I wanna meet Spock!
 overunity
Msg: 368
view profile
History
Posted: 5/2/2015 7:30:16 AM
Maybe he'll come and visit you at the Space Cadet academy.
 FullMoonGuy
Msg: 369
Posted: 5/2/2015 8:48:30 AM

STAR TREK IS REAL???

I wanna meet Spock!

"He's dead, Jim."
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >