Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > The Conundrum Called The Australian Woman      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 losenut
Msg: 51
The Conundrum Called The Australian WomanPage 3 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
oh dear 51 and 52 you take life and this forum way to seriously, and I think women are the most wonderful of all creatures, I have not been OS yet nor done the sorts of things alluded to in the previous posts.. if your not getting dates perhaps that is something more to do with you, rather than Ozzie males, I have dated a few women, and made some excellent freindships as a result, should I be upset about that......you have got to be joking.... perhaps the reason your not getting dates, (and you cant be) is because you seem to have a bit of an attitude or you would not be using barbs like that, so come on lets get to topic and avoid personal comments, unless of course they are really really funny
 bluejaybella
Msg: 52
The Conundrum Called The Australian Woman
Posted: 1/26/2010 3:09:43 AM
I think i said consider it? Not that you had not and regarding personal comments and judgements did you just not make them? Re: whether we get dates or how many?
Must have hit a sore note. Bitter much? Good comment kate.. and funnyyyyyyyyyyyy!!...
 losenut
Msg: 53
Posted: 1/26/2010 3:26:38 AM
comments like, "and we know what most men go to taiwan for", are racist and insulting, you should be ashamed of yourself, and European women do not make up most of the female population, asians do, at least if your are talking about the whole planet
 Mainey
Msg: 54
Posted: 1/26/2010 3:41:39 AM
Loosey is baaaaccccck!!! LOL

I agree all he is saying is it is the individual not the nationality, he metioned the many women he has dated to make the point he has no absolute preferences when it comes to what nationality a woman is. Simple, no need to go making it complicated.
 losenut
Msg: 55
Posted: 1/26/2010 3:49:45 AM
Hiya M yep couldnt help myself, You are spot on M, sadly some didnt get the point I was trying to make and wanted to go on the attack instead, perhaps these are the ones that the OP has been meeting, he says as he ducks the flying pool cue and I did outline my true thoughts in a previous post, might seeya at greenbank...not sure yet but will let you know, may need a crash spot
 Mainey
Msg: 56
Posted: 1/26/2010 4:00:55 AM
No Problems LN, it will be an air matress on the floor, which I am sure you will be ok with,,I have seen you sleep in worse places lol.
 losenut
Msg: 57
Posted: 1/26/2010 4:11:50 AM
thanks M, trust you too remember that trip, and no you cant post the pictures.....oh yeah too late someone already did
 ~luvUlongtime~
Msg: 58
Posted: 1/26/2010 7:16:16 AM
^^^ Sorry to interrupt your chat...
but I'm still concerned about those empty tinnies being thrown around everywhere. You don't need to recycle them, you could collect them and drive them to South Australia coz I've heard they give you 5cents per can there. You could save up and buy a Russian bride perhaps?

This is a great idea for those who've been rejected by so many Australian women that they need to start yet another nice guy thread. Although, I do think it's messing with the laws of natural selection when you think that these bought women might breed with men who are so appallingly undesirable that women who are free to pick and choose would rather ride a donkey naked through the desert with snapping turtles attached to their nipples than go out with them.
 Yellowjack
Msg: 59
Posted: 1/26/2010 7:51:14 AM
Now riding a donkey naked through the desert with snapping turtles attached to their nipples is a really interesting concept.The things our lovely Australian women will do to avoid love.Talk about conundrums!.
 ~luvUlongtime~
Msg: 60
Posted: 1/26/2010 8:04:32 AM
^^^ The donkeys and turtles are not so much used to avoid love, as to avoid witless vomitrocious smegging nice guys.
 Prakticle
Msg: 61
Posted: 1/26/2010 1:28:01 PM
^^^^ proof that all you need to be is a good looking assh@le and lots of aussie women will want to breed with you.......
 Cuda_426
Msg: 62
Posted: 1/26/2010 4:59:23 PM
Firstly, Prakticle made a valid point.
Secondly, if you consider that the greater percentage of women won't/don't make initial contact, it's a foregone conclusion that any given male will be placed on a Yes, No or Maybe list.
Considering there's no obligation on anyones part, sometimes it's just better to face reality no matter how harsh it may seem at the time.
 spicynicegirl
Msg: 63
Posted: 1/26/2010 5:15:05 PM
Nope sorry but breeding season is over and done with in my part of town.................a$$hole or not!!!
 bluejaybella
Msg: 64
Posted: 1/26/2010 7:10:46 PM
(oh come on why would you bother, ozzie women are a pain in the ass, they walk like men, and talk like men and have few traits that make the effort worthwhile...European, or oriental is the way to go..... don’t encourage them by talking or sending ozzie females letters or email they have truly become wasted space, I mean come on just throw your empty tinnies at them, what else are they good for)

I believe this is a racist comment mister please don't make racist comments?...please!!..lol and also i now know i hit a sore spot, since you brought in a friend. Also IF you read at all. The reason a lot and i do not mean a lot not all men go to Taiwan is for illegal means. Nor did I say what the reason was. Assuming is a good thing, but mislead. The again exploitation of these poor women is rife.

I will agree with spicygirls last comment.... and thank you for proving your not the kid of man women would wantto date , with that attitude. Now there is assumption well ment. AS no one i know would want that type of male. Can't speak for some womes taste though. "gwarf"
 msaverage_123
Msg: 65
Posted: 1/26/2010 11:22:57 PM

(oh come on why would you bother, ozzie women are a pain in the ass, they walk like men, and talk like men and have few traits that make the effort worthwhile...European, or oriental is the way to go..... don’t encourage them by talking or sending ozzie females letters or email they have truly become wasted space, I mean come on just throw your empty tinnies at them, what else are they good for)

Maybe go back to msg46, I think all has been redeemed back then...or did you miss it????
 losenut
Msg: 66
Posted: 1/26/2010 11:57:58 PM
well who wants to go breeding anyway, I am well past wanting to go there again lmao....havent you heard about the factory being shut but the fun parlor is open ...... geeesss, it was not just made for making babies..... as far as bringing a friend ...well what a silly comment, and really indicates that your agenda is about having a go at people rather than discussing the OP's question...I feel a bit sorry for you...life must have been tough for you to end up so angry and bitter
 Frau Chilliknickers
Msg: 67
Posted: 1/27/2010 1:32:44 AM
Someones 'factory' must have shut down the same time as his fashion sense did.

Its statements and the attitude like the above that are a total turn off to not only many Australian women, but decent intelligent woman across the globe.
 bluejaybella
Msg: 68
Posted: 1/27/2010 3:16:32 AM
The op, I believe asked what Australian women wanted. He made no racist sexist or wrong assumptions on women. AS a certain person has made on here. He did not make rude comments or assume he knew how or what made them tick. The attacks and sexist remarks that have been made take away from what The question was.

What do Australian women want? Saying you throw tinny's at them and they walk and talk and act like men. Show an uneducated person, on what women do want. Nor is there a point in previous posts, was there a post of asking what a women wanted. Just assumptions on what women where and assumptions of how they act or behave.

Or if they where bitter and twisted, shows to me a lack of wanting to know and assumption of being the twisted bitter one. The answer is simple, you think Australian women to much hard work or think so lowly of them don't date them.

Oh and bye the bye, not that I have anything to answer to, my life is quite full. See the old saying when you assume. You make a ass out of you and me.....lol. Nice when others quote you though, the biggest compliment "bitter much" quote..lol.

I think many women on here have stated many times over what they want. If you read quite a few of the posts, most say honest, trustworthy, there when his need when times are tough. No where does it say a slave or a handsome hunk with a huge slong and lots of money. More someone who does not live off you and treat you badly and above all, someone you can respect!

From some of the attacks and personal slinging match. There are not many that fill that. Yet I have known a few descent men on here, thank god.
 Prakticle
Msg: 69
Posted: 1/27/2010 3:33:51 AM

well who wants to go breeding anyway

Didnt think that there was anything wrong with practising ...........

a total turn off to not only many Australian women, but decent intelligent woman across the globe

I used to drink in a pub called The Globe, dont think met any decent ones, did meet a few that were pretty good though.....
 Naamah
Msg: 70
Posted: 1/27/2010 3:40:46 AM
No where does it say a slave or a handsome hunk with a huge slong and lots of money. More someone who does not live off you and treat you badly and above all, someone you can respect!

Yeah but surely we could learn to respect rich, handsome men with huge shlongs. You know... if we try.

would rather ride a donkey naked through the desert with snapping turtles attached to their nipples
I'm just a bit concerned about this comment. I am not sure that nipples would provide all the dietary needs of a turtle. A mineral supplement might be necessary.
 Prakticle
Msg: 71
Posted: 1/27/2010 3:53:24 AM
^^^^^ or is it hung like a donkey with abs like a turtles shell? and I suppose if he owned the desert chances are he'd be an oil man so that would make him rich.....
 lyingcheat
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 1/27/2010 4:07:52 AM

Yet I have known a few descent men on here, thank god.

So you like a man who goes down hey? It's refreshingly open of you to confess your online dating experiences that way.
Mind you, going along for the ride with a talented ascent man can open up some impressive vistas too...
 Naamah
Msg: 73
Posted: 1/27/2010 4:41:19 AM
^^^ Oooh I love men with ascents. That, and a descent liquor.
 bluejaybella
Msg: 74
Posted: 1/27/2010 4:54:00 AM
Oh maybe I should have mentioned I would love a guy that is talented in that area as well. Geees my list is very short so far for an aussie woman. I agree with one post on here though, naamahs about what I could grew to love......lol.

See OP not so hard to figure out Aussie women and what they want/need…….
 losenut
Msg: 75
Posted: 1/27/2010 5:09:52 AM
well one thing there appears to be a couple of Ozzie chicks that simply can not read, uneducated perhaps lol
Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > The Conundrum Called The Australian Woman