Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > The Conundrum Called The Australian Woman      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Hilly1971
Msg: 101
The Conundrum Called The Australian WomanPage 5 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
^^^Well I think its quite funny...but then im a freak.
 julianx
Msg: 102
The Conundrum Called The Australian Woman
Posted: 2/9/2010 5:18:01 AM

I stand by what I have said -- those that are upset by it are only so, because they see themselves in the mirror that is the words

Yes yes yes it's all very deep and profound, but more importantly...can I steal this line from ya profile?

Must not have pictures of you with alcohol in your hand -- it is not social, it does not make you look like a fun person - it makes you look like an alcoholic
 ~luvUlongtime~
Msg: 103
Posted: 2/9/2010 5:43:49 AM

Must not have pictures of you with alcohol in your hand -- it is not social, it does not make you look like a fun person - it makes you look like an alcoholic

And this is a problem because... ?
 Prakticle
Msg: 104
Posted: 2/9/2010 5:58:46 AM
I prefer my alcohol either in glass or in my mouth.......when i start getting it in my hands I know ive had enough............such a waste (and in some circles, a sin)

but then again....bellybutton shooters do come to mind...........
 Hilly1971
Msg: 105
Posted: 2/9/2010 6:01:35 AM

How about if I claim its my own pee which I drink for its medicinal qualities??

Must not have pictures of you impersonating a hooker/pole dancer/stripper

Ohhh....bugger!
 sabscales
Msg: 106
Posted: 2/9/2010 2:24:22 PM
Not taking sides here.. but personally.. as a " almost" non drinker... when I see a foto of a man holding a drink as a profile picture... it does turn me off. However, if I saw a foto of a man impersonatin a hooker/pole dancer/stripper I'd certainly want his number :-) if nothing else he'd be employed/flexible/outgoing.
 pinkpandora
Msg: 107
Posted: 2/9/2010 3:12:55 PM
Dating an alcoholic is exhausting. And then it gets boring.
 spicynicegirl
Msg: 108
Posted: 2/9/2010 4:29:42 PM
Message 93 - are you having a go at me? Not sure I see the connection between me writing "just here for the forums" and someone who is specifically writing a detailed list of things they don't like in women.

I have personal reasons for not dating anyone right now but I guess you must know that since you seem to know so much about me.
 bluejaybella
Msg: 109
Posted: 2/9/2010 4:44:53 PM
Boy,! sad when self esteem and pride in who you are gets attacked, as for cure for grumpy old men. I would be in that..

Also when some one makes a comment based on a photo and not knowing them, is that not making a judgement call? I also find a guy holding a smoke in his hand or a picture taken with a women in it a turn off. do I say that to them?

No because who knows, it maybe his sister and hat maybe a joint or if he has a drink in his hand. He maybe be a drunk and a wife beater!!!, but when you see a post or a profile putting down aussie women.

Then you can make a judgement call, is not the pen mightier then the sword and again I will go wish that’s making a opinion and observation, not flaming!
AUSSIE WOMEN ROCK!!! OY!OY!OY!!
 sabscales
Msg: 110
Posted: 2/9/2010 6:02:43 PM
your right, I'm guilty of prejudging sometimes too... it was a conclusion I came to by reading some of the above... I too get turned off by certain pics... the drink one was one I had to admit to... would I still talk or email back to them and clear things up.. for sure! Would I be the first to make contact.. hmm no.
Also, and again, not excusing or defending his profile... I was brought up here in Aus and oi oi oi for sure... however, having married an Australian, I can honestly say that as aussie as I'd like to be I still believe in maintaining some of my background and, it can make things difficult when the other party doesn't understand why some things are just what they are. Yes, I know that is also generalising !
... have I noticed that dating europeans makes life easir? yes I have. Am I only going to try and date Europeans.. no.. world peace can be found with anyone who's willing to try.
 minika
Msg: 111
Posted: 2/19/2010 2:30:55 PM
OP sounds to me like you're bitter & that is a turn off for any woman, Australian or not.
 losenut
Msg: 112
Posted: 2/19/2010 6:07:11 PM
Dont worry about it, the flamers are the ones to avoid like the plague.......why do you think they have only here for the forums....cause no one will date them...men haters (yep there are women haters too) there are lots of them on here, they have been thru a few relationships, done over by men who cheated lied or was just a a$^&hole if you can call them that....you have to watch out for any aussie woman over 40, because chances are she will walk like a man, talk like a man...and some will even be hairy like a man yuk....now finding one who isnt any of these things is the conundrum
 internetdatinglol
Msg: 113
view profile
History
Posted: 2/19/2010 7:14:00 PM
Solution: only date recent immigrants.

Australian girls are too vanilla anyway.
 brandished
Msg: 114
view profile
History
Posted: 2/19/2010 7:42:50 PM

What the hell do they want?

"They" (and I am speaking for all women) want a man who will wake up in the morning and say to himself "how can I help make this day the best day for my woman" doesn't matter where we are from or what gender we are?? Everyone (men & women) want someone they are intimate with to have their back in every day episodes, No?!

Give me an American woman any day now!

I'm curious why you would specify an American woman, what kind of preconceived idea do you have about us?? And shame on you before I even know the answer!!
 acorn
Msg: 115
Posted: 2/19/2010 7:44:05 PM

Australian girls are too vanilla anyway.

Ooh!...I just love vanilla.Clean and uncomplicated..A quick nibble, a slow lick, a gentle suck...mmmm that esscence.Of course, if you want to spoil it, just add a flake.
 bluejaybella
Msg: 116
Posted: 2/19/2010 9:17:23 PM
Solution: only date recent immigrants.

Australian girls are too vanilla anyway

Boy!! Tells me you don't know aussie women at all...lol.....

if you want to spoil it, just add a flake

What melt in you mouth and crumbly???

Oh!! and ps. NorthAmerican women beat Americain women hands down in and out of the bedroom
 couldweclick
Msg: 117
Posted: 3/7/2010 3:31:18 PM
OP: All women enjoy fun, mystery, spontaneity, variety, adventures, romance...passion and find confidence...irresistible!
They are emotional, sensual, curious, perceptive and can pick up on ones attitude, outlook within profiles...its generalising but
Aussie women’s attitude is; men shouldn’t complain that the rose bush has thorns, rather rejoice the thorn bush has a rose.
They expect men to understand what they mean from cryptic glues and able to sense how they are feeling none verbally, however they aren’t looking for a conservative, boring, nice guy husband who lacks passion, over thinks things rather than just doing it.
You stated you didn’t want a plastic woman and you are up for anything...are you attracting woman who are more freer willed than yourself?
 spicynicegirl
Msg: 118
Posted: 3/7/2010 4:45:36 PM
acorn - message 115

Thanks for putting a smile on my face.................there is nothing like the soft scent of vanilla................hmmm
 Noxious_Hysteria
Msg: 119
Posted: 3/7/2010 7:16:12 PM
I dont think its a conundrum at all. Its not hard........
Cook
Clean
Wash
Iron
Look after the kids
Care for the pets
Massage my feet
Give me the remote
Ravish me with love
Remember important dates
Sleep with me more than your mates
Be faithful
Mow the lawns
Put out the bin
Get your hand out of the front of your pants
Brush you teeth
Have a shave
Wax your back
Service the car
Give me the car keys
Dont drink
Dont smoke
Dont get blind and ring me to pick you up
Dont F**k my friends
Take me out to dinner every now and again
Like some things that I like
Let me go away on a girly weekend
Stop ringing every five seconds
Dont get narkey with my male friends
Introduce me to your female friends
Dont gamble our life savings
Iron your own clothes
Get the washing in
Help with the gardens
Pick the kids up
Take paternity leave
Think about the environment
Dont belch like a wharfie
Part take in interesting stimulating conversation
Be a man of at least 3 states and maybe the world
Ride a motorcycle
Love animals
Dont eat animals

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Not Hard!!

Conundrum........conunshum!! hee hee hee.

Im definately going now......
 bluejaybella
Msg: 120
Posted: 3/7/2010 10:02:00 PM
I loveeeeeeeeeeeethis post, may copy and paste for my profile!!Think anyone would talk to me..lol?
 acorn
Msg: 121
Posted: 3/7/2010 10:33:48 PM
After, what he considered to be , a fairly monumental effort at pleasing his woman in bed he says " I want you to tell me something that fills me with joy and makes me cry ..all at the same time."
"Well...." she says "..you have the most satisfying penis ...way more satisfying than any of your mates'."
 Noxious_Hysteria
Msg: 122
Posted: 3/7/2010 10:35:27 PM
RE MSG120 - Definately Not!! All the blokes would look at it, scratch their balls and say 'Farrrrrrrk that, thats way too hard!!'

Oh, and one more thing to add to the list just so we are clear that women are NOT a conundrum.........

Make love like an absolute adonis!!

Yep, list complete!
 acorn
Msg: 123
Posted: 3/7/2010 10:42:54 PM

acorn - message 115

Thanks for putting a smile on my face...

Your'e welcome. Thanks Spicey.
 soulmate08
Msg: 124
view profile
History
Posted: 3/7/2010 10:49:36 PM
I'm older than dirt
When I was young... we used to watch Moses play football ...
There used to be a joke around..

"whats the best thing about having sex with an older.. woman?"

they're..sooooooooooo greatful...
well .....when I was in my 20's...... that was funny
When I was in my 30's...... that was funny
now I'm nearly.... 45.. Im more respectful of it...

peace
 Epicetus
Msg: 125
Posted: 3/7/2010 11:20:31 PM
my you haven't had much to do with women, have you?

>>> men are there to be used and abused >>

yep that the female of the species.... you are JUST a sperm donor !!!!

see Black widow spider, preying mantis
and
>> The antechinus, a mouse-like marsupial, is polygamous. Each antechinus female will mate with several males in a breeding season, with the result that a single antechinus litter has several fathers. The antechinus mating ritual is long and exhausting with copulation lasting up to twelve hours. In fact, following the breeding season, there is complete die-off of the physiologically exhausted males of the group. >>>

Females are good housekeepers, they take the kids, they take the house, they take your life !!!

Be lucky, you are still alive
Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > The Conundrum Called The Australian Woman