Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > The Conundrum Called The Australian Woman      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sabscales
Msg: 151
The Conundrum Called The Australian WomanPage 7 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Dare I say that nationality is not the issue.... Risking heavy here and going as far as to say that men will be men and you either get them or you don't... very much like women. We are all so different and yet all so alike in so many ways. Once you work out the formula it's easy! What should never happen is "assuming"
Never assume that a man or a woman thinks what you think ... it's a sure ingredient for disaster.
Everyone is a conundrum untill it all falls into place

This is as deep as I get today... it's the drugs talking i'm sure :-) painkillers what a great invention for pain :-)
 Island home
Msg: 152
The Conundrum Called The Australian Woman
Posted: 3/9/2010 4:08:35 PM
Sounds pretty profound to me

Once you work out the formula it's easy! What should never happen is "assuming"
Never assume that a man or a woman thinks what you think ... it's a sure ingredient for disaster.
Everyone is a conundrum until it all falls into place

Neither nationality nor gender being the issue

Another great cure for pain is massage
Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > The Conundrum Called The Australian Woman