Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TOaks91360
Msg: 47
Is anyone out there an Ostomate?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Personally, I would give it a chance if there was chemistry. I think you're brave and I don't think it would be a showstopper for some:)
 sal0014
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Is anyone out there an Ostomate?
Posted: 2/13/2017 8:57:15 AM
I am a person with ostomy call me we can talk #262-344-7214
 IMayBeCrazy_But
Msg: 49
Is anyone out there an Ostomate?
Posted: 2/13/2017 9:25:07 AM
^^^Dude. Have you lost your mind? You just threw your phone number out on a thread that's seven years old :/
Just send her a message. Geeeez.

OP: My best friend had a bag for about a year, during that time she was more concerned about it than the men in her life. She refused to date during that time, but she had offers. I guess with OLD it's a little more difficult to make a connection because everyone has their own list of criteria while searching for their partner. It's like a catalog of people...right at your fingertips. For example: I'm tall. In real life...I've gone out with men as much as four inches shorter. Here? Oh...no...I doubt I'd make a first meet with a guy that much shorter. If that makes me shallow...so be it.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >