Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > Oppositional disorder: real or just an excuse for bad behaviour      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Damienevil
Msg: 17
Oppositional disorder: real or just an excuse for bad behaviourPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
TO MONA LEE BAD BEHAVIOR IS VERY MUCH REWARDED IT COMES WITH HIGH RISKS

but the rewards are greater then a normal boring job. Crime pays and its never boring
 monalee1
Msg: 18
Oppositional disorder: real or just an excuse for bad behaviour
Posted: 1/15/2010 4:58:50 PM
"TO MONA LEE BAD BEHAVIOR IS VERY MUCH REWARDED IT COMES WITH HIGH RISKS "

hi... I chose my words while considering fame, fortune and thrill yet I still think the rewards for good behaviours far exceed the supposed rewards for bad... blessings
 bipolarintense
Msg: 19
Posted: 1/16/2010 7:50:25 AM
I just wanted to formally salute all of the very clear thinkers who have participated in this thread. I am impressed by how many of you are not snowed by the preachings of the psychiatric system.

So what your saying is just like the people your saluting you chose to be ignorant of the topic at hand, did no research on the topic and them came to the conclusion you'd let everyone know you don't have a clue what your talking about.
 1honestfrenchman
Msg: 20
Posted: 1/17/2010 8:45:11 PM
Simply another label to put on people and for the pharmaceutical companies to create another pill to give to them. It's all just about money.
 acuddler
Msg: 21
Posted: 1/17/2010 10:44:52 PM
Just an excuse for brattiness, and one I don't tolerate.
 Island home
Msg: 22
Posted: 1/17/2010 10:53:30 PM
Is the alternative
to oppositional disorder
Called government?
 stargazer1000
Msg: 23
Posted: 1/18/2010 5:42:35 AM

Is the alternative
to oppositional disorder
Called government?

Or religion.
Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > Oppositional disorder: real or just an excuse for bad behaviour